Robot Prejudice: Has this been explored in the X series?

Waifu · 13258

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #50 on: November 07, 2009, 04:14:32 PM
Oh, and one thing I forgot.  About Marino, remember Zero's storm-off?

"They're the dregs of Giga City."
"The 'roids here could go Maverick at any time."

By your logic Marino and Spider are already confirmed Maverick, and this dialogue makes absolutely no sense.

I believe the reason why they removed the Irregular status of Epsilon and the others because Redips was involved in the whole affair and manipulated the Liberion/Rebellion members, the Irregular Hunters and the Gigantis Resistance into playing into his hands.
I beg to differ.  Redips did not manipulate Rebellion.  He was manipulating the Hunters specifically because of his lack of pull in the Rebellion.  "You know how well Epsilon hides things.  So, I took advantage of your top-notch abilities as Maverick Hunters."  Epsilon's actions were his own.

I also remind you, as I've already pointed out earlier, that "deferred" does not mean "not Maverick."  It means the judgment was delayed indefinitely; the higher-ups didn't want to touch the issue one way or the other.  If Maverick status were only a matter of criminal behavior, there really should not be any reason for such indecisiveness.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Saber

• King of Knights
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「Archetype Hero」
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: November 07, 2009, 05:28:59 PM
Fine, I yield.

I can't get this right anymore.