• View Profile
Reply #25 on: November 15, 2008, 08:33:51 PM
Zero is dead.

That's it.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: November 15, 2008, 08:38:22 PM
The truth is that Capcom still is waiting to see if they are going to make a RMZ5 (if there are enough fan demands on it) or just keep it a mystery to further Zero's legacy.

Zero is on a space station.
Space station explodes.
Zero isn't seen anymore.

HOW IS THIS MYSTERIOUS. HOW.

Quote from Rockman ZX

I coulda sworn the text in Rockman ZX was in Japanese...

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: November 15, 2008, 08:41:04 PM
Zero is on a space station.
Space station explodes.
Zero isn't seen anymore.

HOW IS THIS MYSTERIOUS. HOW.

I coulda sworn the text in Rockman ZX was in Japanese...

That's just it....Zero isn't seen anymore. No one (in the series or records) said he was destroyed.

I took that quote from the English version.

Searching for the answers, meanings within the answers...

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: November 15, 2008, 08:43:08 PM
Zero had to die to become a biometal. Inti decided "Let's end him with a blast!"

And it happened.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #29 on: November 15, 2008, 08:45:05 PM
I have constructed Model X and Model Z with the data I have obtained
on ancient heroes.

...what you say about Model Z containing Zero's soul (lack of a better word) is wrong.
A reploids data and his soul are pretty much two terms for the same thing, as I understood Cyberspace..

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #30 on: November 15, 2008, 08:51:45 PM
Zero had to die to become a biometal. Inti decided "Let's end him with a blast!"

And it happened.

I am telling you. That is very possible. But I'm looking for answers backed up by solid proof. Ceil (I said this in my last game-quoting reply) made Models X, Z, H, L, F, and P using DATA on the ancient heroes. She used the data she already had on Zero. Whether Zero died or survived it did not affect this fact.

A reploids data and his soul are pretty much two terms for the same thing, as I understood Cyberspace..

I meant data as in information on Zero. You mean it as a soul.
If such a thing were true don't you think that Ceil would have said it differently (like maybe Zero or Zero's cyber elf)? If the soul of Zero WAS used then I wonder where Ceil got X's soul (cyber elf) along with the guardians.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: November 15, 2008, 08:53:17 PM
People also believed Zero killed Rock and Co, because apparently the was no proof that suggested otheerwise.

Zero died during Ragnarok.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: November 15, 2008, 08:53:54 PM
That's just it....Zero isn't seen anymore. No one (in the series or records) said he was destroyed.

So do you want like a little message after you complete the game saying "Yes, Zero really died, don't talk to us about it", or what? Would like the planet exploding be good enough, or do you still think he could live through that too? Maybe the galaxy?

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #33 on: November 15, 2008, 08:54:31 PM
However... I doubt that we get the answer from the games itself. Even Rockman Zero 4 hasn´t explained why the three Guardians were missing in this game. It´s more likely, that we will need to ask Inafune again. The only thing what we see from Zero in the last picture is his helmet, but would he have been disintigrated by entering the atmosphere, there won´t be nothing left.
In my opinium, is Zero still alive, but it would contradict with the ZX Series, since the latest news of our Red Slasher, is his fight on Ragnarok against Weil, according to Prairie.

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #34 on: November 15, 2008, 08:57:35 PM
People also believed Zero killed Rock and Co, because apparently the was no proof that suggested otheerwise.

Zero died during Ragnarok.

Dude....where are you taking us? There isn't any proof that Zero did not kill Rock & Co...however there isn't any proof that he DID!!! Stay on the subject please and again you assert your stand point without solid evidence.

So do you want like a little message after you complete the game saying "Yes, Zero really died, don't talk to us about it", or what? Would like the planet exploding be good enough, or do you still think he could live through that too? Maybe the galaxy?

Your sarcasm amuses me...

However... I doubt that we get the answer from the games itself. Even Rockman Zero 4 hasn´t explained why the three Guardians were missing in this game. It´s more likely, that we will need to ask Inafune again. The only thing what we see from Zero in the last picture is his helmet, but would he have been disintigrated by entering the atmosphere, there won´t be nothing left.
In my opinium, is Zero still alive, but it would contradict with the ZX Series, since the latest news of our Red Slasher, is his fight on Ragnarok against Weil, according to Prairie.

According to Prairie...her latest news on him was his fight against Ragnarok...that she knows of...

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #35 on: November 15, 2008, 09:00:12 PM
Your sarcasm amuses me...

No seriously what would it take? Apparently him vanishing in a giant explosion isn't good enough, what would be?

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #36 on: November 15, 2008, 09:00:58 PM
Him vanishing in an explosion...that happened in Rockman Zero 1 after he destroyed Copy X 2nd form!!!!! ^^

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #37 on: November 15, 2008, 09:01:38 PM
You totally do not get what I'm saying.

But I don't care. Keep your dreams.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #38 on: November 15, 2008, 09:05:47 PM
One thing I want to bring up: It's Zero, and it's Capcom. Known for really bad ret-conning (seriously, Zero's ending in X6 makes his beginning in X7 impossible), they can come up with something.

Here's my theory on the whole subject: Zero lived through the re-entry, but was pretty much going to die from being so weak. Ciel did what she did with Copy X, except take the actual soul instead of making it, and put it into a device. Did the same with X, and then eventually the Big Four (maybe even using Phantom as a trail run since his soul was still out and about. Thus we have no Zero in ZX except in Biometal form, and why we have the Biometal's in ZX.

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #39 on: November 15, 2008, 09:13:59 PM
Cyberspace was accessible because a rift was caused by the appearance of Omega. X in RMZ3 went to cyberspace because he was running outta power and "could not stay in this world any longer." The only soul (cyber elf) Ceil could possibly get her hands on was Zero's when and if his body was destroyed...

I won't discuss the rest cuz I don't want to [acid burst] you off....(check Acid's reply) -.-

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #40 on: November 15, 2008, 09:15:29 PM
Dude....where are you taking us? There isn't any proof that Zero did not kill Rock & Co...however there isn't any proof that he DID!!! Stay on the subject please and again you assert your stand point without solid evidence.

Except Inafune stated himself that Zero did not kill the Classic gang.

About the Live Metals, I'm pretty sure it was discussed here before the crash that the 'data' inside the models are heroes' souls, if not Cyber-Elves in a jar. Zan probably knows.

No. They're not making Zero 5.

One thing I want to bring up: It's Zero, and it's Capcom. Known for really bad ret-conning (seriously, Zero's ending in X6 makes his beginning in X7 impossible), they can come up with something.

Here's my theory on the whole subject: Zero lived through the re-entry, but was pretty much going to die from being so weak. Ciel did what she did with Copy X, except take the actual soul instead of making it, and put it into a device. Did the same with X, and then eventually the Big Four (maybe even using Phantom as a trail run since his soul was still out and about. Thus we have no Zero in ZX except in Biometal form, and why we have the Biometal's in ZX.

Ciel created the LiveMetals many years after the Ragnarok incident. Zero was dead, the Big Four were dead, Phantom was dead for crying out loud and X is pretty much a ghost in Cyberspace as well (read: dead). They were all deceased heroes.

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #41 on: November 15, 2008, 09:17:04 PM
That ending doesn't need to happen inmediately, besides are you going to tell me all of the many multiple endings of any game are gonna be canon? Sure, nothing contradicts it but that doesn't mean it happened.

Dude....where are you taking us? There isn't any proof that Zero did not kill Rock & Co.

Yes, there is proof, it is the word of god (that's the term used so don't say anything >_>) AKA Inafune.

Anyways, Zero is dead, he's dust now. If he was still alive there would at least be SOME mention of it and we would know by now with all of the sourcebooks. Also, there's no way his destroyed helmet along the pieces of Ragnarok is a symbolic way to say "he's death", yep, definitely no way.

I won't discuss the rest cuz I don't want to [acid burst] you off....(check Acid's reply) -.-

Oh don't worry, he's like that.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #42 on: November 15, 2008, 09:19:03 PM
Ciel created the LiveMetals many years after the Ragnarok incident. Zero was dead, the Big Four were dead, Phantom was dead for crying out loud and X is pretty much a ghost in Cyberspace as well (read: dead). They were all deceased heroes.

I know, I'm just saying Zero didn't die IMMEDIATELY or DIRECTLY. More like, getting shot, and not dieing from the bullet piercing a vital organ but from blood-loss. At some point, the remaining Big 4 three croaked and Ciel made everyone happy little biometals.

That ending doesn't need to happen inmediately, besides are you going to tell me all of the many multiple endings of any game are gonna be canon? Sure, nothing contradicts it but that doesn't mean it happened.

No, but if you think about it, Capcom can say "OMG HE'S ALIVE!" and everyone can just groan because they know a [parasitic bomb]-storm's gonna happen with the plot moreso at that point (and I mean "OMG HE'S ALIVE" as in past ZX).

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #43 on: November 15, 2008, 09:20:03 PM
I'm still mad that that some point was a generic boss explosion >_>

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #44 on: November 15, 2008, 09:22:03 PM
Except Inafune stated himself that Zero did not kill the Classic gang.

About the Live Metals, I'm pretty sure it was discussed here before the crash that the 'data' inside the models are heroes' souls, if not Cyber-Elves in a jar. Zan probably knows.

No. They're not making Zero 5.

I'll be open minded on this...I ask: If they were all in cyberspace, how did Ceil obtain them for making the Models?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #45 on: November 15, 2008, 09:22:25 PM
I'll be open minded on this...I ask: If they were all in cyberspace, how did Ceil obtain them for making the Models?

Just like Weil.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #46 on: November 15, 2008, 09:24:07 PM
Him vanishing in an explosion...that happened in Rockman Zero 1 after he destroyed Copy X 2nd form!!!!! ^^

Yeah except he showed up in the very next scene in Zero 1. You'd think he'd actually contact Ciel if he was still alive, y'know? She seems like she'd appreciate it. But, well, maybe he was busy doing nothing for the next 200 years, like you seem to think. Or maybe he'll do something in Zero 5, if the fans want it. How exactly do you think the fans are going to express their want, by the way?

Also you didn't answer my question.

Offline Thanatos-Zero

• RPM Irregular
    • View Profile
Reply #47 on: November 15, 2008, 09:26:16 PM
You know it makes me kinda sick that our beloved Zero should be death. Why don´t he just arise and kicks asses like nothing happened. I want to see that Thomas completely destroyed by Zero´s very own hands. "The world needs to be reset!", I cannot stand out this douchebag. Seriously...

Offline MassKiller1

• He who kicks ass.
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #48 on: November 15, 2008, 09:29:59 PM
Yeah except he showed up in the very next scene in Zero 1. You'd think he'd actually contact Ciel if he was still alive, y'know? She seems like she'd appreciate it. But, well, maybe he was busy doing nothing for the next 200 years, like you seem to think. Or maybe he'll do something in Zero 5, if the fans want it. How exactly do you think the fans are going to express their want, by the way?

I'm not Capcom...I wouldn't know how they would. At the beginning of RMZ2 he fought alone until he found Ceil again. And I never said he was alive for the next 200 years...just that he survived Ragnarok. Also no record of After RMZ4 is provided (not including the ones when Ceil makes a data disk explaining what she did with the Live Metals, which never even MENTIONED Zero.).

You know it makes me kinda sick that our beloved Zero should be death. Why don´t he just arise and kicks asses like nothing happened. I want to see that Thomas completely destroyed by Zero´s very own hands. "The world needs to be reset!", I cannot stand out this douchebag. Seriously...

Well we can't all have what we want...however the way Thomas is asking for it he'll get taken down eventually.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #49 on: November 15, 2008, 09:32:08 PM
Very well, here's the undeniable proof Zero's dead. He finally found the answer to his most urgent question and thus he saw no reason to continue living. Are you ready? It's a shock.
Pregnant women and people with weak hearts better leave RPm now... OK? There:

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]