Megaman X6. No parts. Shadow Armor. Gate 2....

Gojira345 · 19831

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 03:53:57 AM
Never tried that.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 04:09:00 AM
It is rather tedious, but good find.  Wonder if that also works as Zero (X's Yammar Option works while Zero's does not for some reason).

Oh no. No matter which special weapon you use, that fight will take at least 2 minutes. Only by using the Mach Dash Guard Shell trick can that fight go noticeably faster. I'd go find the video that showed that trick, but I'm lazy.
Actually, the fastest way to beat High Max is with Nova Strike after stunning him with the charged buster.  He is positively RAPED by that move; believe me it does not take 6 hits.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 09:50:08 AM
So you can't beat High Max with Ice Burst, at least not without some weapon ups, which I don't have more than like 2 or so I picked up on the way to getting ready for Gate's Lab. 2 parts & 2 Mavericks.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #53 on: October 21, 2009, 01:36:01 AM
I'd imagine that depends on what game level you're playing on.  Doesn't boss health vary with difficulty?

(I always play on Xtreme, but I'm also a completist, so I'm a little out of my element)

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: October 21, 2009, 05:46:16 PM
I just finished my Falcon run. I took a break from naked X for some reason, but I forget it now.

I'm out of save files. :(