This series' Zero is Zero.EXE!

HyperSonicEXE · 5394

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
on: November 18, 2008, 03:10:35 AM
That Zero sure is comfortable in Cyberspace, eh? Yeah, and with that E-Reader card, the enemies of Megaman Zero 3 become Virii from the Megaman Battle Network series. And then suddenly the Z-Saber chip changes into the MMZ Zero... ...coincidence? No. I believe that Copy Zero is Zero.EXE, who mysteriously vanishes after his initial appearance. The Internet has warped reality in very strange ways in the MMBN series; I'm sure crossing over between MMBN and MMZ is no more of a stretch than MMBN and MMSF.

But why have a "weaker" Zero fight?

That's because this is all a convoluted plot on the part of none other than the perverted Megaman X to off his long-time rival-in-flirting! X knows that Zero's own worst enemy is himself, so he waited for two rounds of long-haired, blonde, and ambiguous sword wielders (Elpizo and Omega) to get the better of this Copy Zero and destroy X's main body! In this way, X no longer has to fight! Weil was eventually the one to destroy Copy Zero...

But no, it doesn't stop there! X also knows that Ciel would inevitably try to find a way to revive him and Zero. Change a few of Ciel's data files here and there, and suddenly, X can be revived in the form of a Biometal, allowing him to choose the girl of his choice, rather than limiting him to a few Navigators that are insane in the membrane!

Lo and behold, X finds Aile through the news of the Maverick attacks! Notice how much she likes "Rocking On" (yes, he's that dastardly). And then, when Zero (as Model Z) tries to muscle in on his find, X takes advantage of Zero's naivete, something X was once criticized for, and tricks Zero into "sacrificing himself" (see: kicking out the roommate)!

So centuries' worth of planning, just to find the finest girl ever! Who would be so genius, so much of a devious mastermind, to plot such a venture? Why does a reploid care about the physical attributes of a human girl he doesn't even know?

Well, if you believe what you've heard about him, Dr. Light is more than he seems.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 03:20:13 AM
So I guess everyone's trying to top the "Ashe Doesn't Wear Pants" parody thread now, right? XD

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 03:38:36 AM
So I guess everyone's trying to top the "Ashe Doesn't Wear Pants" parody thread now, right? XD

Who...me?!

Naw.  8D

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 18, 2008, 03:44:33 AM
funny, but it doesn't fill the void.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 05:12:16 AM
funny, but it doesn't fill the void.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 09:41:14 PM
Does this mean that Copy X was the second shooter on the grassy knoll?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 11:28:39 PM
Oh god, this topic is funny, but... Jeez, You are on a roll here, Tails. :\

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.