I believe he used it in a flash video.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: June 05, 2009, 09:44:34 PM
Thank godness it's a fake.
What would we do if we couldn't say "damn, Capcom needs to make Megaman Legends 3" anymore?
We need grudges against multinational corporations in this day and age.

I don't know man, Capcom has been a company that has several signs of the apocalypse. They made Street Fighter 4 and Mega Man 9, all that's left is Legends 3 and Darkstalkers 4 (or whatever).

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: June 05, 2009, 09:57:19 PM
I don't know man, Capcom has been a company that has several signs of the apocalypse. They made Street Fighter 4 and Mega Man 9, all that's left is Legends 3 and change Morrigan's sprite.
fixd.

Offline Flame000

• A fiery
  • Net Navi
  • Burn everything.....
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: June 06, 2009, 12:41:53 AM
Yeah, I pretty much almost exploded into happy conffetti until I read the other comments. >.> Well, all we can do is....hope.  ;O;

Flame's favorite mech of the year!

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: June 06, 2009, 12:54:46 AM
Huh, I missed this... well, it's probably better that I'm late. I didn't get to get my hopes up, so it all works out.

Also, play Legends before you say you don't like it, people. Judging without actually playing something is wrong.
I absolutely dislike BN, for example, but I did give it a chance.

Offline Ryo

• I shouldn't be a
  • Robot Master
  • Coming to your local theater
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: June 06, 2009, 01:17:40 AM
Yeah, I was skeptical about the Battle Network series before I played it, and I ended up liking it a bit. I have no problem with liking the Legends series because Legends 1 was possibly the first Mega Man game that I ever played, but I'm not too sure. I remember loving MM8 MMX4 & 5 AND Legends games when I was little.
It's too far back to remember exactly WHICH game I first played, but I think my cousin introduced me to the awesome Legends, and the rest prolly followed suit.
In fact, why don't we all recount our first memories of the Legends series? I remember only getting as far as the first battle with Tron, but that didn't stop me from playing the beginning over and over and over and over again. :D

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: June 06, 2009, 01:23:01 AM
My first memory about legend is kicking a can into a shop and roller blade time attack.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: June 06, 2009, 01:40:59 AM
Yeah I started with ZXAdvent , so thats why ZX is my fav , and BN , i dont know , the whole NetNavi idea is awesome

I really never got into the Legends series..
Ahhh... A modern Megaman fan... That explains it, but if you like ZX, then by extension you should like Legends. it has ties with the ZX series. Legends is the current end point of the Megaman timeline.

I started with Clasic I have to say. My first megaman Game was 8, and then either X4 or X5... well by that logic technically im an X series boy. but my first Megaman game was 8, plus I watched the Ruby spears show.

Nope.

Anyone who doesn't like Legends is a defective Carbon. Reinitalization of RPM may be required.
Noones touching my Cannon. I refuse to use My Cannon to purge RPM.

I haven't seen that in AGES. XDXD

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Aresian

Reply #58 on: June 06, 2009, 01:44:50 AM

Exactly.

Holy [parasitic bomb], how have I not seen this before? XD

*pats* It's OK, Jer... you were a young blood by the time this greatness came and passed around here.

It's a Legends joke, and yeah, we were joking around. And Juno does look like gangsta.

I wasn't joking. Also, Fix'd.

Yeah, I was skeptical about the Battle Network series before I played it, and I ended up liking it a bit.

Also, this. Only I became a big fan of it, instead of a little bit. But granted, I like ALL Megaman, minus Star Force... but it does have the awesome chomping arm in the Anime, so it's acceptable.

Offline Ryo

• I shouldn't be a
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: June 06, 2009, 01:54:04 AM
Star Force is a spin-off of Battle Network just like X is a spin-off of Classic. Either way, it's Mega Man. But if anybody tries to do a spin-off of Legends, they'll have me to answer first, as I cannot imagine a spin-off series of Legends having the same charm the first two games have given us.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: June 06, 2009, 01:56:27 AM
X is not a spin-off. It's part of the main timeline. Like Legends.

EXE and SF however, ARE spinoffs.

Offline Kieran

• He's just a
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: June 06, 2009, 01:59:01 AM

The Other Side
http://www.crowdedstreet.net
irc.esper.net #theotherside

Commander Shepard: *stares blankly at a video of scantily clad asari dancers* ...What kind of hotel is this?
Liara T'Soni: It is a luxury resort with an... exotic edge.  Azure is slang for a part of the asari body in some places on Illium.
Shepard: Where?
Liara: The lower reaches, near the bottom.
Shepard: I meant, "where on the asari body?"
Liara: So did I.

Offline Ryo

• I shouldn't be a
  • Robot Master
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: June 06, 2009, 01:59:49 AM
 -AC

Bleh. I outta proof-read my posts before I post them. I apologize to the X series.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: June 06, 2009, 02:11:27 AM

That's the way. I can rightfully hate Star Force now that I played it.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: June 06, 2009, 02:16:09 AM

Well now I will say that that series is not for everybody. And that sure as heck applies to Starforce.

So that's how I'm viewing Legends; somebody else's cup of tea.
Pretty much the only way I can keep myself sane, as much as I debate the series' "quality".

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: June 06, 2009, 03:27:39 AM
Don't see why people hate SF so much. I liked It. I liked all megaman games.
also,
Star Force is a spin-off of Battle Network just like X is a spin-off of Classic. Either way, it's Mega Man. But if anybody tries to do a spin-off of Legends, they'll have me to answer first, as I cannot imagine a spin-off series of Legends having the same charm the first two games have given us.
MEGAMAN LEGENDS X

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Emiri Landeel

• M i s s i n g   i n   a c t i o n
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Put your faith in me and I'll show ya.
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: June 06, 2009, 04:41:52 PM
Don't kick us! Capcom  8D

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #67 on: June 06, 2009, 08:15:35 PM
Much as I want to see L3, I'm almost glad the announcement is fake due to my lacking access to a PS3/360.

I really hope Capcom doesn't pull something like that again.  They keep trying to push Classic, X, and Legends on the "cool" consoles, and their response has been consistently lukewarm throughout the PS2's lifespan and the PSP was generally indifferent.  I really think the Wii, demograph-wise, has a better chance (and before anyone mentions the 3rd party hardships on the console, RE4 already proved that there are enough oldschool gamers who know a good Capcom brand when they see one).  Not as if you need all that horsepower for an anime-styled game, anyway, and I'm dying to point my namesake at some poor Reaverbot before blowing the crap out of them.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)