Voice Battle Network

KilikTheGemKing · 2616

Offline KilikTheGemKing

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
on: May 21, 2013, 09:21:16 PM

I've been doing a voiced series known as, Voice Battle Network, VBN for short. This series aims to bring a voiced interpretation to each MegaMan Battle Network game, starting off with the 4th installment in the series. We hope to entertain fans of the series or anyone who would just like to watch it. I hope you all enjoy the episodes we currently have out at the moment.

VBN4 Episode 1: Day Off
VBN4 Episode 2: Shade Of Darkness
VBN4 Episode 3: Tournament Time
VBN4 Episode 4: Ghostly Regrets
VBN4 Episode 5: Water Works
VBN4 Episode 6: Shocking Countdown
VBN4 Episode 7: Mythical Mystery
VBN4 Episode 8: Survive
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 01:08:56 AM by KilikTheGemKing »

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 09:27:21 PM
I've always wondered... why start out with BN4?
Sure it gave us Shademan, Duo and Regal... but other than that, why?
You could have started with number three.
No.
You should have started with number three.

NOW POST ON THE FORUM OR LEAVE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONLY THREE POSTS AND TWO OF THEM ARE FOR ADVERTiSiNG YOUR FANDUB!

Offline KilikTheGemKing

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013, 01:15:41 AM
I've always wondered... why start out with BN4?
Sure it gave us Shademan, Duo and Regal... but other than that, why?
You could have started with number three.
No.
You should have started with number three.

NOW POST ON THE FORUM OR LEAVE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ONLY THREE POSTS AND TWO OF THEM ARE FOR ADVERTiSiNG YOUR FANDUB!

Reason why we started off with BN4 because BN4 is much easier to make fun of and VBN4 is suppose to be an enjoyable way to check out 4 story because let's admit it BN4's story is pretty bad. We have plans to do selected scenario's from BN1-3 but till then here is BN4.
Also, yeah I'm sorry about the whole not posting here. Just been really busy with college and stuff. I'll be sure to check out the forum more though. Again sorry. ^ ^;;

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013, 01:38:05 AM
Reason why we started off with BN4 because BN4 is much easier to make fun of and VBN4 is suppose to be an enjoyable way to check out 4 story because let's admit it BN4's story is pretty bad. We have plans to do selected scenario's from BN1-3 but till then here is BN4.
Also, yeah I'm sorry about the whole not posting here. Just been really busy with college and stuff. I'll be sure to check out the forum more though. Again sorry. ^ ^;;
When I saw you replied, I was actually expecting that you would throw a shitfit over my post.
Glad to see you're a cool guy and I hope to see more POSTING from you, whenever there's time.

After all there's no rush...

[spoiler]As long as it eventually happens[/spoiler]

So yeah, I haven't yet checked out your fandubs, because goddammit, each time I go to a video, youtube screws up on me.
But you can expect my overly harsh critique when I finally do.

: >

Offline KilikTheGemKing

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 16, 2013, 01:06:16 AM
When I saw you replied, I was actually expecting that you would throw a shitfit over my post.
Glad to see you're a cool guy and I hope to see more POSTING from you, whenever there's time.

After all there's no rush...

[spoiler]As long as it eventually happens[/spoiler]

So yeah, I haven't yet checked out your fandubs, because goddammit, each time I go to a video, youtube screws up on me.
But you can expect my overly harsh critique when I finally do.

: >

Well thanks. ^ ^
I'll be sure to post more stuff here.
No worries, Youtube seems to find a way to screw us all over at some point in life.
When you do watch it, I'll be expecting your hard critiquing. I look forward to hearing  what can
be done better. ^ ^

Posted on: May 21, 2013, 07:57:49 PM
VBN episode 8 is out! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6zOLf4ItTU&feature=youtu.be