SRPMRP

HyperSonicEXE · 75705

Poll

So...what are we gonna do about a subtitle, seven items, and Exor/Smithy?

Keep those as-is.
1 (10%)
Let the main cast decide.
7 (70%)
Other. (Post in parentheses.)
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #50 on: May 21, 2009, 05:36:31 PM
Blackhook the Magic Koopa appeared behind Aldo.
"Hey boss, who never actually paid me....how´s it going?"

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #51 on: May 21, 2009, 08:45:35 PM
*calls down to Gaia*

"HEY, YOU! I hear you muttering to yourself! Have you seen Jagger?! I could have sworn he was here earlier! He better not be AWOL on that crazy karate schtick!"

Gaia: Crazy karate? He's been doing that for weeks, he knows that all Terrapins only have minimum combat skills, he can't even pull off a simple hadoken in the first place, and I'm just running errands here.. so I can have enough funds for you when you fly solo. I'll be SURE to find him.

*walks away to find Jagger.*

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Protoman? :3
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: May 21, 2009, 09:16:37 PM
*Shakes my head ,  trying to forget that  >w< *

Wait... I Can't let him get away

just because if i make eye contact i freeze , doesn't mean i'll lose to that.... awesome...guy.

* Jumps and hangs onto the castle and jumps in from above *
I Will Get you StrangeMan! Get you I will!

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #53 on: May 21, 2009, 09:19:51 PM
*Gaia notices Soulboo on the way out*

Gaia: Dude, being shy is done in over with, just wait until you meet other boos who aren't as sensitive to eye contact as you are.

*Goes back to hunt for Jagger*

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: May 21, 2009, 09:46:05 PM
*Gaia notices Soulboo on the way out*

Gaia: Dude, being shy is done in over with, just wait until you meet other boos who aren't as sensitive to eye contact as you are.
( If you remember , in some old mario games boo's freeze in place if you make eye contact )

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #55 on: May 21, 2009, 09:53:12 PM
(But that's now, man. SMRPG was the first game to feature the pranksters (modern boos that sneak up on you, and "hide", when you run into them at that frame the battle starts anyway) which are the boos of now, they were origionally shy and territorial when they first appeared in SMB3, since the SNES days, they are now the pranksters of the Marioverse.  8U)

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: May 21, 2009, 09:56:22 PM
(But that's now, man. SMRPG was the first game to feature the pranksters (modern boos that sneak up on you, and "hide", when you run into them at that frame the battle starts anyway) which are the boos of now, they were origionally shy and territorial when they first appeared in SMB3, since the SNES days, they are now the pranksters of the Marioverse.  8U)
(Well... I live freezing it makes stuff interesting for meh!!!  )

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #57 on: May 21, 2009, 10:10:33 PM
(Now let's get back to the game, here)

Gaia: So, I bet you are chasing that overall wearing dude, eh?

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: May 21, 2009, 10:12:41 PM
As SoulBoo escaped stood frozen in front of him, Afro-Toad yelled to the strange Man...

A-T: So did we just win? *picks up his sai and reverts them back into a afro comb*...ah what ever. *looks at SoulBoo* you and me have a staring contest now!  bVd

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: May 21, 2009, 10:27:05 PM
Ryuta reaches the door, hopefully leading to the room Aldo is hiding in.  He cautiously pushes the door open and leers inside to see where it leads.

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: May 21, 2009, 11:34:49 PM
*Aldo checks his buster*

"...the heck? Somebody opened the door to Boiler Room? ...well whoop-dee-doo; all that does is keep my lava nice and hot, instead of cooling and solidifying. I really should send down a..."

*turns around to see Blackhook*

"AH! ...oh, Blackhook. Hey, good timing, I need you to...
...what's that?"

*Aldo listens to Blackhook's complaint*

"HMPH! IT'S HONOR ENOUGH TO WORK FOR ME: KING ALDO! Do I look like I have a glorious golden box of coins that you can hit over and over again and it never runs out? HUH?! ...but hey, a deal's a deal, right? Tell ya what, you trash that intruder in the Boiler Room, and I'll give you 15 coins for the month instead of 10, how does that sound? I know, so generous, but I'm expecting company verrry soon..."

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: May 22, 2009, 12:25:34 AM
"HMPH! IT'S HONOR ENOUGH TO WORK FOR ME: KING ALDO! Do I look like I have a glorious golden box of coins that you can hit over and over again and it never runs out? HUH?! ...but hey, a deal's a deal, right? Tell ya what, you trash that intruder in the Boiler Room, and I'll give you 15 coins for the month instead of 10, how does that sound? I know, so generous, but I'm expecting company verrry soon..."
*Goes down to Aldo's Room*
MASTER ALDO MASTER ALDO!!!
EMERGENCY!!!! 8D

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: May 22, 2009, 12:36:04 AM
(guess soulboo ran off...  :\)

Afro-Toad runs into Aldo's castle, partially to make sure StrangeMan doesn't get killed, but mainly to help save princess Vixy...

A-T: whew...his castle sure is bigger then I thought. *looks around and shouts* PRINCESS VIXY! WHERE ARE YOU?! O^O

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: May 22, 2009, 12:48:31 AM
The suspenders wearing man, was jumping, punching, body slamming, and yes, even sliding his way through the weak hordes of enemies, making his way to Aldo's Throne Room, he was just at another bridge in the lava pits, he kept on sliding...until...

"Yah.....hooo?" The red man looks down at the lava pit he was about to fall in. "Oh Blues-a-mia" he then fell in...luckily he didn't burn to death, for some reason. "AY YAI AI AI AI AI!!" Screamed the red man in pain, making it bact to the beggining of the brocken down bridge. His buttocks were almost roasted thanks to the lava.

"...Note to self, never slide in rooms with ruined bridges and lava, it's not healthy for one's ass" Out of nowhere, a donkey appeared "YEEE-HAAA" was the sound that made the animal. "Not now Donkiton, I gotta go save-a-da princess!" The Red man continued to jump his way to the lava filled room.

"...Perhaps not now StrangeMan, but soon. Soon we will have to face each other one day...and you-shall-DIE! YEEHA HA HA HA YEEHAAA!!" Said the very bad donkey.  

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: May 22, 2009, 12:54:09 AM
Running out of breath, Afro-Toad continued further into Aldo's Castle...

A-T: Oh, where is he...and princess vixy? *runs and jumps over lava pits and bridges* Whew... *sits down next to a donkey* Have you seen a strange man dressed in red around here?

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: May 22, 2009, 01:06:06 AM
*Tells my message to Aldo about how StrangeMan is in the castle *
Well... yes...he is in the castle..

*Flies through the walls bakc to strangeman ,*

Sir , Strangeman sir , my boss doesnt pay me , and i think...maybe... :\

I'll help you.  >w<

Just kill my boss!   X(

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: May 22, 2009, 01:12:52 AM
*Goes down to Aldo's Room*
MASTER ALDO MASTER ALDO!!!
EMERGENCY!!!! 8D

"THE EMERGENCY IS THAT I HAVE YOU NUMBSKULLS 'GUARDING' MY PRECIOUS KEEP! Gather the remaining Terrapins and destroy the Vista Hill bridge, tell 'em that order comes all the way from the top! I'll take care of the strange man myself; the armor radar says he's in the connecting hall to the throne room, anyway."

*Aldo hoists himself onto the top of one of his two prized chandeliers that doubled as inflationary hedges*

*...oh, like you've never heard of commodity investments...*

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: May 22, 2009, 01:30:37 AM
*Tells my message to Aldo about how StrangeMan is in the castle *
Well... yes...he is in the castle..

*Flies through the walls bakc to strangeman ,*

Sir , Strangeman sir , my boss doesnt pay me , and i think...maybe... :\

I'll help you.  >w<

Just kill my boss!   X(
StrangeMan Looks at the ghost "Oh you will, well that's very...wait I'm outta character again...*cough**cought*...Okie Dokie" Said the red man as he nodded his head, accepting the small ninja boo's help.
"Let's-a-Go" shouted the man, with his boo companion following him to Aldowser's Throne Room.

Meanwhile.
Running out of breath, Afro-Toad continued further into Aldo's Castle...

A-T: Oh, where is he...and princess vixy? *runs and jumps over lava pits and bridges* Whew... *sits down next to a donkey* Have you seen a strange man dressed in red around here?
The donkey looked at The afroed toad and shouted "YEEEE-HAAAAAAAAA!!!" leaving some spit on the toad's face.   

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: May 22, 2009, 01:34:03 AM
Woot!
*Clings around 'marios' stomach being as light as a feather following him * WEEEEEE!!!!  XD
Though ur eyes are nice... don't make eye contact... ok? ^^

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: May 22, 2009, 02:14:33 AM
*The Strange Man and Soul Boo slowly open the door to Aldo's throne room, and peek in. Eerily enough, no one seems to be there. The Strange Man even walks up to Aldo's throne itself; a golden, sturdy seat, with turquoise gemstones littering its face, and bright red velvet plush. But again, nothing there. Confused, Strange Man starts looking around the room again, but hears a muffled voice, and looks up...*

CUE: SMRPG Bowser Battle BGM

*There, atop the back chandelier, was Aldo...and Princess Vixy?! She's tied to the Kinklink chain, rather than on a separate rope! Aldo, his red battle armor reflecting a myriad of light colors in parts and central power core shining the same bright turquoise as the throne's gems, glared at the Strange Man. No helmet; Aldo found them to be little protection against various blows compared to adequately defending one's self and helmets inhibited the use of his senses. The red-clad king drew one of his two shortswords, and laughed at the apparent tag-team he found himself against; an imitator of his archrival and a ninja Boo. Aldo decided to wait and see if the StrangeMan could actually jump to the height of the frontmost chandelier, and only then would he decide if his opponent was worth wasting words.*

(Will the real Mario please stand up? Please stand up? *starts turntabling*)

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: May 22, 2009, 02:29:35 AM
Meanwhile.The donkey looked at The afroed toad and shouted "YEEEE-HAAAAAAAAA!!!" leaving some spit on the toad's face.   

A-T:  >_< you know what, forget you *runs off to Aldo's throne room* Ah, made it! *looks up* What in the?

Afro-Toad see's StrangewMan and the new member, SoulBoo, Jumping up to the chandeliers up above...

A-T:  :o No way I can jump that...*looks at his shoes*...unless I charge jump. (ALA SMB2  8D)

Afro-Toad kneels down and slowly begins to glow a faint white...

A-T: Hopes this works...

-----
That one Nun...

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: May 22, 2009, 02:31:56 AM
"Great...that pesky toad is here, too. A lot of people would call three-against-one nyat...ahem...I mean, not fair. As if. Not with these goons. Oh well, I'm still curious to see if this strange guy can actually make this jump..." Aldo thought to himself.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: May 22, 2009, 02:44:48 AM
Afro-Toad finally reached an almost seizure inducing flash...

A-T: *looking up* Now lets help the princess!  8D *jumps with a tremendous force*

Afro-Toad Jumps at an amazing rate. With a single bound he easily out jumps Strangeman and soulboo...

A-T:*Passes everyone*...oh, I seemed to have over jumped, but no worry I'll just land as soon as I lose veloc-*Hits the ceiling  o-O* ...... *falls onto the chandelier*

PV(Princess Vicky) and A(Aldo) :  ::)

A-T: *Lifting his head and speaks in a weak voice* Don't worry Princess...I've come ...back with-*Strangeman lands on Afro-Toad*-ugh!........help. *drops head back onto the chandelier*

EveryOne:  -u-'

-----
That one Nun...

Offline SoulAnimal

• PB's Fangirl
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: May 22, 2009, 02:46:41 AM
*Flies up to the chandilier and hangs there* Sorry im late  8D

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: May 22, 2009, 02:52:05 AM
*Aldo lowers his buster*

"Fufufu..."

*Aldo quietly chuckled at the sight of the toad hitting top-end due to his Gravity Well weapon. He had to be careful; he only had seven other alternate weapons, and most used a good chunk of FP to use...*

"...but...it was worth the laugh..."

"Yeah, I knew YOU'D make it up here, Soul Boo. Don't bother with my order; I'll destroy the bridge myself after I'm done with the strange man here and YOU! I'll wait until he gets up here, though. In the meantime, here, here's a playmate..."

*tosses Afro-Toad onto the other chandelier*