Mod My Rockman! *Spoilers*

Police Girl · 283876

Poll

Should I even bother continuing with the Kallen Mod? (Not like it matters anymore but I'll leave this open for shits in giggles.)

Yes
5 (14.3%)
I guess
3 (8.6%)
I don't give a [parasitic bomb]
4 (11.4%)
If you want to...
6 (17.1%)
Hell no.
3 (8.6%)
DO IT FOR KALLEN!! (holy [parasitic bomb] why did this get so many votes)
14 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #175 on: December 31, 2008, 06:42:53 AM
You should still get that checked out. dead buttons are, in the words of sonic,  THATS NOO GUUUD!
Hey wily, I just got an Idea for a hack you could do.
RM7 Wily.
you play as wily, and in the end, its megaman in the saucer instead of you. (or Dr light if you wish...)

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Windows958

• Press Ctrl+Alt+Del
  • Cyberelf
  • *Bluescreen*
    • View Profile

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #177 on: January 01, 2009, 01:43:56 AM
Darn. XD
 in any case, shouldent Rush coil be Treble Coil?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: January 01, 2009, 01:54:41 AM
No way.  The Rush Coil should be a kneeling down Wily Robot that Wily can jump on and have the head Spring Up.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: January 01, 2009, 01:55:14 AM
lols.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: January 01, 2009, 02:19:17 AM
No way.  The Rush Coil should be a kneeling down Wily Robot that Wily can jump on and have the head Spring Up.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Demonlord/Rockman%20ZX/wcoil.png

The W coil?

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: January 01, 2009, 02:20:01 AM
That's brilliant.

MAKE IT REAL.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #183 on: January 01, 2009, 07:16:44 AM
O_O
Wow, that's cool... XD

And the Super Adapter?
Wily Man? 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: January 01, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
Or maybe the Alien?

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #185 on: January 01, 2009, 09:10:47 AM
Oooh! Now that's what I'd like to see!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: January 01, 2009, 07:55:43 PM
Ok, ive scrapped the dark hyper mode idea, since I cant change rush adaptor without affecting the whole sheet. damn. ok, so now, Instead Of Rush, Flame has called Treble Mk ll to help him out in stages. so the rush adaptor is now Treble adaptor. F*ck yeah.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: January 02, 2009, 07:49:20 AM
Aww... Treble Coil is cute... XD
And oh the suspense!
What is the adaptor going to look like? X3

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: January 02, 2009, 06:29:30 PM
something like it looks in that final screen, but on Flame.

Offline N-Mario

• Video Game Veteran
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Video Game Veteran
    • View Profile
    • N-Mario's Gaming Universe

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: January 02, 2009, 08:42:43 PM
A piece taken from Spike Wall Man. >w<
QFFW

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #192 on: January 03, 2009, 12:30:05 AM
You Turn Into Dr. Wily II For Wily Bot

Wow, that's very generous. 0v0

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: January 03, 2009, 01:31:10 AM
lol at the jet coming out of his ass.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #194 on: January 03, 2009, 06:51:12 AM
Rush Is Now A Wily Bot, You Turn Into Dr. Wily II For Wily Bot
I feel so touched... O^O

And this:
lol at the jet coming out of his ass.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #195 on: January 05, 2009, 04:51:36 AM
Beat has been changed to a skull shaped floating thing that homes in on enemies.
name suggestions would be appreciated.

Treble Mkll Jet

and Sniper Joes have been replaced with my own variation, "Supreme Commander Joe"
[spoiler]"This version was designed by the original Wily, but never put into production, although it IS rumored that he had made one, and had it as his right hand man. SC Joes are the elite of the elite, they were based on Oozie Joes(I dont remember if that was the name...) structure, and upgraded. When Wily ll found Wily 1's papers, he found the schematics amongst them, and gave them to Vixy for the Ok to massproduce them. Vixy agred to let a few be made as Super Guards for certain RPM Locations. they are devoted to their duty to the point of fault, and are so intelligent its almost evil. they are ruthless, and excellent battle strategists. they can be identified by their more pointed Visor, chin guards,  Blue helmet Gem and long purple scarf, which sets them apart from their previous version."[/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #196 on: January 05, 2009, 08:01:05 AM
I call it... Skully. 8D

Ahem, so that's the SC Joe...
Nice, and cute Treble is still cute. XD

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: January 06, 2009, 07:34:11 AM
Pretty neat screenshots. I especially like that Treble Jet. Have you done anything for the Super Adapter yet?

I've done a couple of stuff with my mod. I finally got around to changing Shade Man and Spring Man into The Sorrow and The Fear respectively. I also did some extra stuff on the side, but I want to show a video of it. Unfortunately, Camtasia seemed to have died on me or something. I don't know why, but I can't save the recordings as AVI's anymore :(. Does anyone have any suggestions to other video recording programs? I already tried GameCam and HyperCam, but those lag the games I play up like crazy and the video turns out ass-ugly.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: January 06, 2009, 10:35:45 PM
I just got a stupid idea!

What if I change the PXtone Plugin to a Mp3/Wav Plugin, and just change the name? Will I be able to use Mp3's?

Offline lizardcommando

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: January 07, 2009, 08:14:00 PM
I kinda doubt that would work, but it's worth a try, I guess.

Posted on: January 06, 2009, 04:11:19 PM

So I messed around a little bit with the map editor following that partially translated picture someone (I don't remember who unfortunately) posted on this site and I found out some interesting things. However, I probably should warn you guys ahead of time that I still have trouble trying to figure this stuff around so some of the new information might be incorrect. Make sure you guys back up the levels before you edit them.

Anyways, first, you know that box with those 5 check boxes? I figured out what most of them do. The first two check boxes disable/enable the front/first and back/second layers views and the third check box enables/disables the tile type views. The fourth checkbox enables/disables a grid (I just forgot to label that on my diagram). I don't know what the last tile types does.

Second, there's a way to get rid of/change the different tile types that are on the map. I still don't know what all the tile types are, but there's a ladder tile type (it's that orange ladder looking one), the spike tile type (it's that orange tile with the giant black blotchy thing in the middle of it), and the delete tile type (it's the light blue tile with nothing on it. I'm assuming the snow looking tile type is for slippery surfaces. Basically, you click on the third selection and then enable the third check box and you'll be able to mess around with the tile types. I still haven't really gotten the hang of it though and I usually end up deleting some other random stuff...

Lastly, there's that area with the 4 boxes right underneath where you enable/disable the add/delete tile types thing. All that does is it lets you move the level camera around. I can't really explain it any other way.

That's all I was able to figure out. I managed to successfully change some parts of the first Wily stage and Slash Man stage. I still have no idea how to add enemies or even enable how to view them in the editor.