You own Rockman canon... ALL SERIES VERSION!

Rin · 7446

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
on: April 17, 2009, 02:10:38 PM
Hello there. Here, I made this thread because I'm kind of bored, and interested to see how will this turn out.

So, what's this thread about? Well, basically, here we talk about our own canon things in Rockman series. What do I mean?

For example: So we all know that Dr. Light build Rock, right? Then, why not change it a bit. For example, let's have Dr. Cossack build Rock and also make Rock a huge fan of Stalin. There.

That's of course, just a retarded example. To put it even simplier... ITT we just go wild and rewrite the canons of all Rockman series.

I'll start.

-----------------------

Rockman Classic:

In year 200X two scientists, Dr. Light and Dr. Wily work on new generation of robots. However, Light tricks Wily and kicks him out of the lab after building the first real Robot Masters. Also, he takes all the credit. Therefore, Wily decides to take revenge on Light and builds an ultimate fighting robot named Blues, who is sent to wreck carnage and havoc upon the unsuspecting citizenz of IDONTGIVEAFUCKABOUTHENAMEVILLE.

Rockman X:
After many years, the robot war ended and new era begun. The new race of robots, called the Repliroids arised. Repliroids were based around a very strange robot, called X, who was also the one who ended the war hundred years ago. However, nothing lasts forever, because eventually X rebelled against humans and decided to wipe them out. Thus, starting the "Human Erasure Crusade".

Rockman Zero: Another hundred years have passed since the previous war. The only remaining race on earth(besides few animals) are Repliroids. The Repliroid Empire of Neo-Arcadia is ruled by Holy Lord X. A certain psychotic Repliroid awakens from his slumber, deep within a complex in Neo-Arcadia's main palace. He doesn't remember who he is, and the only things he CAN remember is the fact that he must kill X, and that his name is... Zero.

----------------------------------------

Okay. I did my part(I will write more [parasitic bomb] after I get some responses here). Now I want to see you rewrite some Rockman series and/or characters.

GOGGOGOGOGOGOGOOGO!

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: April 17, 2009, 05:15:58 PM
normally we all know Repliroids don't have proper "equipment" for hot secks.

Conjecture. Lack of info is a complete unknown, not a negative, nor a positive. So thinking as you please of this subject can not be called rewriting. As such, it does not fit the scope of this topic.

Think up a better example! >.>

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 17, 2009, 05:48:54 PM
Conjecture. Lack of info is a complete unknown, not a negative, nor a positive. So thinking as you please of this subject can not be called rewriting. As such, it does not fit the scope of this topic.

Think up a better example! >.>
Then, just treat what I wrote as an example in itself. As in, my own rewrite of the story elements.

Okay, I changed the example.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 06:35:10 PM
Light's programmed tests on X abruptly stop. X is prematurely awakened, deems everyone as inferior beings and kills the Original cast. The bugs in X start to spread, so he has to resume his hibernation to fix himself. Instead of solving the problem, X's hibernation routines combined and isolated the bugs giving birth to the Maverick Virus.

Wily miscalculated Zero's hibernation time. Wily Virus is assimilated and dissolved into his Suffering Circuit.

Dr. Cain went somewhere else to look for fossils.

X and Zero's roles are reversed, but the Maverick Wars are exactly the same.

Megaman X games are now Megaman Zero games and Megaman Zero games are Megaman X games

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 11:11:30 PM
Dr Light and Wily were brilliant reasarchers in human science, after several attempts, they successfuly perfect the cybernetic humanoid, however, Blues seeing the truth of a military life, fled. These bugs would later be the staple of the Sigma Virus, realizing his mistake, that douche Light kicks Wily out of the lab, and builds eight workers, six becoming Robot Masters.

Blues then changes his name into Protoman, to blend in with the Master Society. However, he was captured and the bugs were converted to a virus, having the extracted material, Wily builds his own musical parody, Bass and Terble, to counter Megaman and Rush. However fails making Beat and Eddie, and soon makes Zero.

Thousand or so years later, Dr Cain discovers X, and Wily after being alive for so long hidden away in a life support system, completes the virus and installs it onto Zero, thus awakening and goes berserk. Having Garma's unit wiped, they then send the Sigma units, there were no survivors except Sigma, who's dark heart increased after being infected. Marino looking for a cure, actually was her secret mission all along, which was captured, but released after hearing the truth. Marino then soon creates her "daughter" out of her "DNA Egg" data that was from a generaitor with the help of a reformed Natilus, and Marino's blond human lover. Sigma was defeated for good at the same time.

A million years later, reploids were heavily affected by the cure Marino discovered, so they can go maverick on thier own accord, leading to a new war with the resistance, as Ceil, the successful DNA project of the "Repliod/Human" crossbreed project that was commenced by a certain "theif", runs for their lives and finally stays at Area Zero, which was already occupied, thier real enemy was Weil, so they revived Zero to finish him for good.

As a few centuries pass, Reploids and Humans live in harmony, mavericks are only minor crooks now. One such was the Slither Gang, which was stopped by the Guardian Aile, who was the heir to Ceil, the Rumanoid.
Thus leading Albert's mistake for so long, finally constructs Grey and the Minor Four, Prometheus, and Pandora, however, was stopped and put away for good.

Decades later, the world was flooded so flying machines was needed, and the Carbons were descendants of the crossbreed project. Treasure, Pirates, and Cash galore! (Wily's still alive at this period, reformed as a boat shop owner)

Soon a police force was made by the help of Voulnutt to combat this minor evil. GO GO ROCKMAN HEROES!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's entire fanon craziness right there. Lengends is canon, female reploids giving life through a DNA experiment, gangster organizations wearing green, a near immortal Wily, Treasure stealing thieves, and a police force lead by Voulnutt, what crazy mix-ups!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 12:21:25 AM
megaman was built by dr light

dr light built him because he was bored and had nothing else to do

and robots are cool

there's the entire series

Offline Trike

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 12:22:09 AM
That was my understanding of the series already.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 12:23:06 AM
That's because you're like me and don't take it seriously.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 12:41:54 AM
That's because you're like me and don't take it seriously.

And the like, I did mine for the hell of it.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Trike

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 01:23:26 AM

This is my Rockman Cannon.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: April 23, 2009, 02:12:38 AM

XD Nice.

I got nothing. It had to do with a break-dancing competition, but that picture was just too good XD

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: April 23, 2009, 02:04:32 PM

This thread has no purpose anymore except to comment on the awesome of this.

Deal with it.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: April 23, 2009, 09:43:42 PM

So are they all headed for Ice Cap Zone? XD

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: April 23, 2009, 10:06:19 PM
This thread has no purpose anymore except to comment on the awesome of this.

Deal with it.
Ffffffffffffffffffffffff...

...UCK!

My... good bye, my thread. ;__;

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 23, 2009, 10:23:21 PM
Yes or No?

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 23, 2009, 11:48:10 PM
In west (Insert City Here), born and raised
Making robots is how he spent most of his days
Chillin' out, maxin', workin' with tools
Makin' lots of robots, cause robots are cool

When all of a sudden, Wily started flippin' his [parasitic bomb]
"I'm taking over the world, now deal with it!"
He jacked all the robots and started his plans
So Light decided it was time to upgrade Mega Man

He sent'em over to Wily's, blaster on hand
Blowin' apart everything makin' a stand
Wily's plans were falling to pieces
But the only thing he could think was "I do love reese's!" (?!)

It was all said and done, and Wily was through
The stage was now set for Mega Man 2
The world was safe, all thanks to Thomas Light
For everlasting peace, Mega Man must fight!

Thats my plot.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 23, 2009, 11:57:20 PM
Yup, that's all I needed. Thread complete. Mission Accomplished.

And without further ado, LOCK'D! XD