Timeline of Star Force

Zan · 11004

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
on: November 09, 2008, 12:48:50 AM
21XX
- A baby, covered in a blanket with the name "Pat" written on it, is abandoned by his parents in the Dream Island scrapyard. Dream Island is an island built over a landfill in the ocean. Being found by others, he's brought to an orphanage. As a result of his abandoned, Pat grew up with hatred for his parents and developed a second personality "Rey." He becomes an outcast that does not form relationships with others. (10 years before SF1)
=>
21XX/220X
- Planet AM, the twin planet of Planet FM with whom they lived in peace (long ago before SF1) approaches Planet FM with an offering to become good friends.
=>
21XX/220X
- Despite the attempts to delete him for the sake of the throne by siblings, relatives and close associates, aswell as a few close calls, Cepheus ascends the throne of Planet FM, becoming the FM-King. However, he is very paranoid. In his paranoia, he is deceived by Gemini to perceive Planet AM's offering of friendship as hostile to Planet FM. Cepheus wipes out planet AM using its ultimate weapon, Andromeda. Of the AM-ians, survivors are forced to flee to other planets and the 3 Sages flee to Earth. (The year after Planet AM's offering of friendship.)
=>
220X
- Omega-Xis, an AM-ian survivor, vows revenge against the FM-king and becomes a soldier in Cepheus' army to this end.
- The three sages arrive on Earth, extraterestial life has thus been discovered. The 3 sages become the Satellite Admins, the 3 sattelites are thus established and society benefits greatly from the worldwide connection using EM waves.
=>
220X - Kelvin Stelar of the newly formed NAZA organization works with the three Sattelite Admins to create the BrotherBand. (His means of communication is his pendant and the visualizer.) In the hope of establishing Brother Band with other aliens, the space Station Peace is launched. Kelvin Stelar works on the station.
=>
220X - Peace attempts to establish Brother Band with Planet-FM but Cepheus believes they only intend to get close to him to betray him. He thus invades the Space Station. Everyone is captured and the Space Station is brought to Planet FM. To NAZA, the Space Station Peace vanishes mysteriously. Despite all efforts, the Station is not found by NAZA. Cepheus meanwhile holds a trial and finds them guilty, they're sentenced to death. Omega-Xis is assigned as jailer of the passengers of Peace. (3 years to the day before SF1)
=>
220X - A section of Peace is found in the sea. (a few months after the dissappearence) All hope was lost and NAZA took it hard, the project was put on hold permanently. Project Boss Iver Gatte hides the station underneath dream island's landfill and retires taking the knowledge with him, he uses an ancient secret technique to make himself forget.
=>
220X - Sonia lived alone with her Mother, but her mother falls ill, she's weak and always in bed. Nothing changed for a year, then she began singing about everything she could think of to make her mother happy.
=>
220X - An auditon is held sponsored by a TV-station, Sonia's mother thinks she should give it a try because she thinks Sonia has natural talent. Her mother buys her a guitar, Sonia practices every day and does the audition. She believed that she could make her mother happy by becoming a real singer. Sonia got picked and made her debut, her mom got a lot of flowers for it. Sonia henceforth tried even harder to make her mom happy.
=>
220X - Sonia's mother passes away and goes to heaven. (three months before SF1)
=>
220X - Omega-Xis becomes close to Kelvin overtime. After having claimed the Andromeda Key from Cepheus and is ready to flee the station, Kelvin speaks to him once more. Kelvin asks Omega-Xis to turn him and all others into EM-wave life forms, so they can escape. Omega-Xis is hesistant because they would be aimlessly traversing the stars. Kelvin does not concider this an issue as he believes he'll find his way home using the Brother Band. He also pleas with Omega-Xis to forget about revenge and tells him to live in peace on Earth. Omega-Xis declines but he does assist all passengers in escaping by turning all passengers into EM-waves, starting with Kelvin. Just as he's done, Taurus attacks the station and Omega-Xis is forced to flee with the Andromeda Key to Earth.
=>
220X - MegaMan Star Force (3 years to the day after the Peace incident)
=>
220X - MegaMan Star Force 2 (2 months after Andromeda almost destroyed the world.)

Offline blazedout

• An average youtuber who plans on doing RnR3 vids.
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel.
Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:39:57 PM
Wait... Isn't 21XX the timeline for the X saga.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 11:40:44 PM
Alternate timeline, blz. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Star Force takes place after Battle Network. Battle Network and Classic both have a common point of time in the distant past. With Classic>Legends, robots become the dominant technology. With BN>SF, the internet becomes the dominant technology. Right?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline blazedout

• An average youtuber who plans on doing RnR3 vids.
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
    • My youtube channel.
Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 11:42:59 PM
True. But this alternate universe thing is quite confusing since there 20XX, 21XX, 220X, etc.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 11:44:01 PM
Not really, it's just an alternate timeline, not alternate universe. The times are the same, but different things happened at them depending on the timeline you're following, classic or EXE.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 01:12:16 AM
Yea, easy way to tell:

Classic/Original Timeline: Robots/Biometals/Diggers

EXE/Alternate Timeline: Computer Programs/EM Waves

Simple, No?

Offline Fragman

• Made of Metal
  • Robot Master
  • My heart is made of metal
    • View Profile
    • AntiBunny
Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 01:56:53 PM
If I may there does seem to be a bit more divergence between the two timelines than just the difference between Wily's Robot idea and Light's Network idea.
The biggest difference is that the BN/SF timeline also seems to have different countries by both name and location.  If you go by the world map in BN4 the continents are different as well.  The classic timeline as judged by numerous shots from space seen throughout the series features an earth more geographically like our own, and MM6 would imply that the real world country names are in use.

Though these are things that grew into the BN series later on.  BN1 specifically dodged naming any countries and just said "our country" whenever the subject came up.  Likely the writers did intend it to be a timeline split at first but the universe grew more independent as time went on.

AntiBunny

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 10:47:27 PM
Sorry for the necropost, but I felt this was the best place to ask this. When exactly did everything switch from computers to EM technology?

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 09:52:32 PM
Computers still exist. Remember the Comp Spaces? They simply switched their previous worldwide connection to EM Waves. This occurred in 220X, thanks to the three sages from Planet AM and their satellite servers.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #9 on: December 29, 2009, 09:41:11 PM
Thank you, Zan. That was very helpful. And of course computers still exist. Geo has one that you need to reconnect in SF2. This will help me greatly.

Offline megaman24681012

• Toa of Ice
  • B-Class Hunter
  • Shoulda chose a better name.
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: December 31, 2009, 07:00:56 AM
True. But this alternate universe thing is quite confusing since there 20XX, 21XX, 220X, etc.

you still seem confused, just imagine it like the parallel dimensions from FMA: CoS.

wait... aren't you that guy on youtube with the RnR vids?

Kopaka: "That leaves you and I, Tahu Nuva."
Tahu: "No. That leaves only me."

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: January 01, 2010, 08:12:02 PM
Um, Zan. I have a question if you can answer. ._.
How old was Geo when, his father went to space, knows that his father is gone and in MMSF1?

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: January 03, 2010, 05:04:10 PM
I reckon Subaru is the same as age as Netto was when the games begin. After all, they're both in fifth grade. Netto was 11 when the series began. The Peace incident was 3 years ago, to the day, so he seemingly was 8 when his father disappeared.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: January 03, 2010, 05:09:39 PM
Ah, thanks Zan. :) :cookie: