Quick question - MM9 Theme pack download(s)

kuja killer · 3966

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
on: February 13, 2009, 01:29:29 PM
I just bought one of those a few minutes ago. The #5 saying Inafune 1-4.  (for xbox 360 since i only own that version of mm9 and console)
Well i was wondering if there's anyway to possible ever view these images somewhere without like 3/4th's of it totally being blocked by all the damn xbox 360 menu's and crap ? :( ...I did not realize i wouldn't ever get to even look at these images full-screen without it being covered up almost completely...and that i have to keep clicking on tons of things to try making all the images show up. :(

I did not honestly know it was only just going to be a background thing. (Still new to this xbox 360 sort of)
I know they say "no refunds" but now i wish i did not buy this since i can't hardly see them. As well as those game pictures too. I bought one for the hell of it..but they're SOOO freaking tiny on my TV that i can't hardly see them at all. There's nothing wrong my with eye sight or anything..just there so darn tiny seriously (the little icon things)

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #1 on: February 13, 2009, 05:25:36 PM
I don't have 360, but I guess they are meant to be just Icons for your Gamer Card and nothing else. o.o

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:15:32 PM
I don't have 360, but I guess they are meant to be just Icons for your Gamer Card and nothing else. o.o

exactly.

concerning themes, i guess those themes weren't designed for the NXE, hence why they're cut off. i haven't seen them. i have much better things to spend my MS Points on.

aside: i feel so sorry for whoever has no choice but to get MM9 on 360. seriously, Back for the weapons screen? that's retarded.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 07:36:49 PM
wat? There's a "Back" button in the Weapon Screen? Funniest thing I ever heard. >U<

Is Start (+) button not good enough? o.o

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 14, 2009, 12:44:03 AM
Er well damn. :( I asked one of my friends on yahoo who owns a 360, and he said it's just only background, no way to ever view them anywhere, ugh.
There's this cool thing of dr light pointing a finger and megaman whom is laying down on a table. And it looks like totally originally all drawn in nothing but pencil....but i can't hardly see it..

oh man what a waste of money then. I sure learned my lesson then "never buy themes or gamer pictures" then. :( I'll never do it again for sure.

But i did buy the protoman and super hero game modes this morning, so i know that was WELL WORTH the 4 dollars or so. :) I only tried out the playable proto man mode so far for a little bit and i really like it. :) How his scarf animates all the time when standing still or sliding, the whistle sound at the beginnign of every level before the level music starts. :) Pretty cool.

And it feels SO weird seeing protoman bright green/white when switched to the tornado weapon. :P Since i'm so used to only viewing him as his trade mark red/white

Offline Master ZED

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 14, 2009, 01:34:23 AM
wat? There's a "Back" button in the Weapon Screen? Funniest thing I ever heard. >U<

Is Start (+) button not good enough? o.o
That's not what Satoryu meant; the Back button is used to access the Weapon Select screen.

IOW, if you had to use Select (-) on the Classic Controller.

Offline kuja killer

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 14, 2009, 01:48:24 AM
Oh master zed, i was looking at your "challenges FAQ" on www.gamefaqs.com this morning while playing, and i started a new game trying to go for severeal awards  all in a single playthrough.

* Peacekeeper: Never kill enemies, only mid bosses and bosses - Sucess
* Mega Diet: I failed cause i accidently collected that one un-avoidable energy on wily 3. :( My fault

* And well i thought i could get that one about beating 4 stages with the same weapon. I thought the only thing that mattered was just beating the bosses. I beat 4 with rush coil switched out only, didn't get it...beat the last 4 bosses with concrete weapon, still did not get the award.
I did not realize i was meant to play through the WHOLE stage(s) with the weapon switched out. I guess that was my fault again...but..

* 100% accuracy with Mega buster. I'm absolutely certain i only hit splash woman one time only, as the first boss i picked one time, then used rush coil for the rest of the game mostly. And i did not ever get the award. :( I know your guide said rush coil is allowed, but ..it might NOT be. :(
So that was a failure.

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 14, 2009, 01:55:19 AM
Oh I forgot to hint this to you, ZED. I did try another Rush Coil run.
No matter how many times I miss with Rush Buster, it still counts as a missed accuracy. >.<

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Master ZED

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 14, 2009, 02:32:09 AM
Oh I forgot to hint this to you, ZED. I did try another Rush Coil run.
No matter how many times I miss with Rush Buster, it still counts as a missed accuracy. >.<
Two more failures, huh?  Ah well.  Noted and changed in the guide for the next version.  Thanks guys. :)

Oh, and along with clarifying how Encore works, kuja, you've also reminded me to correct my mistake about the Rush Buster's availability.  It actually doesn't matter whether or not Rush has energy left, you can still use the Buster with him at any time.  That kinda makes the whole Bust A Move thing suck worse since you could've just drained Rush Coil to nothing and turned that into a "pure" Mega Buster... which could be the reason it doesn't work for Bust A Move now that I think about it (you probably wouldn't think of it for Encore, but the testers likely thought it was pretty obvious for Bust A Move, and since obvious errors get tackled sooner than obscure ones...). :|

Offline Bag of Magic Food

• Neo Arcadian
  • Sonic's new friend Mr. Needlemouse
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 14, 2009, 05:49:11 AM
It actually doesn't matter whether or not Rush has energy left, you can still use the Buster with him at any time.
I like when the games let you do this.  That came in handy at the end of SkullMan's stage in my TAS run of Rockman World 3.