Is everyone staying safe during the pandemic?

Ladd Spencer · 2469

Offline Ladd Spencer

• Neo Arcadian
  • Blow up! We want to blow up this area.
    • View Profile
on: July 19, 2020, 04:15:53 AM
 Hello everyone. There aren't a lot of too too recent posts here, but I figured I'd make a topic to ask if everyone is doing ok with the pandemic going on right now.

FEELS  ;^;Which has the massive scrotums?

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 09:28:38 AM
Holdin' up, stuck working all through it unfortunately but y'know. Doing okay financially and health-wise still.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 10:53:31 PM
I'm still managing to hold myself together somehow. Still working, despite being in one of the groups the government said shouldn't be, and my health's as good as it ever is, I guess.

Honestly, I'm fine with the lockdown orders and all the health and safety stuff, it's the people that're the source of all my anxiety and stress right now.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: July 23, 2020, 06:40:52 AM
Also working in this pandemic, luckily my immune system is iron clad as usual but I am taking my vitamins everyday as a precaution.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 04:08:05 AM
tryin' my best

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline The Great Gonzo

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 02:54:31 AM
We're holding together over here.

Offline BossPlaya

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 01, 2020, 06:02:38 AM
Trying to hang in there.

Offline Hypershell

• needs DRAGONITE POWER!
  • Legendary Hero
  • Steel in Zee Head
    • View Profile
    • Get equipped with Hyper's DA
Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 08:48:22 AM
Honestly the panic bugs me more than the actual virus.  Not looking forward to the next cold and flu season, that's going to be nuts.

I was worried about my dad initially, but he wound up having bigger health issues.  It turns out his immunity is stronger than his bones, and half a year of misdiagnosis didn't help the latter, so his left foot is out of action permanently.

Work was temporarily closed due to questions of where my employer fit with the governor's mandate.  Partial reopen soon after and I wasn't one of those called in, so I took a temporary spot elsewhere in the company due to uncertainty with what would happen to health insurance benefits otherwise.  Well, silly me, everyone got called back in a couple months anyway, so ultimately I wound up taking a temporary pay cut for working outside my department while everyone else got a pay raise from the government for staying home.  Hooray for refusing to gamble and losing anyway, I guess.  But we're all holding up.

Also on DeviantArt, Rumble, DLive.tv, and the Fediverse (@freespeechextremist.com and @bae.st)

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 07:53:28 AM
Regrettably, I am alive and working