• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
It's obviously Vulgus 2.

Offline OBJECTION MAN

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
It's Capcom Vs SNK 3, you tools

Huh. I didn't even think about that. Now that's something I can really support, as long as it doesn't compromise any buttons. We need a full 6 like CVS2.

TWITCH   ➧ TWITTER   ➧ DISCORD   ➧ MY GAMES

Knockout Mondays
Experimental day: Fighting game engine project Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

WIP Wednesdays
Hamster Drop Gold Edition Live Gamedev (8PM - 10 PM EST)

Weekend Game Hangout
Marc, Amber, & Friends (Saturday Evening EST)

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
It's Capcom Vs SNK 3, you tools

Not likely.

The last collaboration between the two companies basically ended up with Capcom making most, if not all of the money, and SNK not having anything to really show for it. Not to mention SNK has plenty on its plate already, with KOFXIII being the "make or break" title that needs to make them money. A collaboration between the two fighting game developers is not likely going to happen for a long while, if ever again.

And besides, Ono is a self-professed Darkstalkers fanboy. He's not likely going to bother with anything else before he at least gets the chance to make the "sequel he's always wanted to make". 

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Let's hope that, if it's truly Darkstalkers, Ono manages to capture the (cartoony) charm of the series.

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Let's hope that, if it's truly Darkstalkers, Ono manages to capture the (cartoony) charm of the series.

In that same vein (HAH!), I'm actually concerned about the blood n gore. Fans of the series should know just as well as I that Vampire was never meant to be anything close to "Capcom's answer to Mortal Kombat". But at the same time, the macabre displays of violence were all a part of the series' eccentric, if not outright "black" sense of humor. Jedah chops his own head off as a regular part of his moves, and scratches his own eyeballs out for a win-pose, then LOLs about it all the while. 8D

Yet, this is one of the things I fear will be taken away, in light of modern-day Japan's censhorship. Either that, or Capcom will have to settle for trying to market a possible arcade release at "CERO C", which is something they may or may not be willing to do. 

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
In that same vein (HAH!), I'm actually concerned about the blood n gore. Fans of the series should know just as well as I that Vampire was never meant to be anything close to "Capcom's answer to Mortal Kombat". But at the same time, the macabre displays of violence were all a part of the series' eccentric, if not outright "black" sense of humor. Jedah chops his own head off as a regular part of his moves, and scratches his own eyeballs out for a win-pose, then LOLs about it all the while. 8D

Yet, this is one of the things I fear will be taken away, in light of modern-day Japan's censhorship. Either that, or Capcom will have to settle for trying to market a possible arcade release at "CERO C", which is something they may or may not be willing to do. 
I was just thinking about Jedah