Reposted Picture Thread (56K Warning)

Nekomata · 2090801

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #14150 on: April 22, 2014, 03:40:27 AM
One egg at a time Clefant... And of course, May IS best girl.

Good man.

Of course, this is just the anime. Touko's best game girl.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #14151 on: April 22, 2014, 04:39:49 AM
Time to change this up a little!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #14152 on: April 22, 2014, 04:42:44 AM
Now I want a Darth Vader Splinter. XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #14153 on: April 22, 2014, 04:47:14 AM
If I had a stormtrooper rig, I'd be very tempted to paint it up like Mikey and go around with my chucks.

Offline Arikado

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #14154 on: April 22, 2014, 09:24:40 AM

Offline Ringman

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #14155 on: April 22, 2014, 02:49:11 PM
Or destroy it.  The funny thing is, we had CD's being used for digital storage since 1985, but cartoon writers tend to not do a lot of research on the latest scientific trends.  That's why I think its better to make up some alien media.  I've always been fond of cylinders or pegs, but I've seen spheres, cubes, pyramids, and other types used too. 

Some cartoons were ahead of their time in technology. Look at Nicole from Sonic SatAM, she's a darn tablet for crying out loud.  She uses a usb/style jack-in interface, has voice and key input recognition, the only thing missing is a darn touchpad.  Mind you we had PDA's around then, but they weren't in wide-spread use.

You got me wondering if there's any cartoons that "got it right" so to speak.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #14156 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:38 PM
I'll just add that Pokemon XY is the best and most fun the anime has been in a while.

Have some Penders, because I dunno what to upload here:

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #14157 on: April 22, 2014, 07:43:14 PM

Let the insanity begin!

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #14158 on: April 22, 2014, 07:58:44 PM

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #14159 on: April 23, 2014, 05:07:54 PM

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #14160 on: April 23, 2014, 08:02:56 PM
[insert image of a person having trouble]
Is this supposed to be funny, am I supposed to laugh?
Why would you post that?

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #14161 on: April 24, 2014, 06:49:19 AM
That one wasn't funny

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #14162 on: April 24, 2014, 06:54:37 AM
It wasn't loading for me on my phone so I honestly thought it was just a static image.

Now that I see it... eh. Its a guy falling down. Not really funny, but not like mean or offensive or anything.

Should've been using a cane if he has that much trouble walking though.

Offline Arikado

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #14163 on: April 24, 2014, 09:42:07 AM

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #14164 on: April 24, 2014, 07:12:54 PM

Is this supposed to be funny, am I supposed to laugh?
Why would you post that?

Humor is subjective.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #14165 on: April 24, 2014, 07:27:05 PM
No, Phi, just no.
I know a lot of elderly people who have trouble walking because of their age. It could happen to any of them, even my grandma.
Of course, if you're the kind of [dark hold] who finds amusement in someone else's misery, then okay.

It's a different thing to laugh at a drunkard or someone stupid doing stupid [parasitic bomb] (though that in itself isn't too good either) and then there's laughing at a person's misfortune. Especially if that person has trouble with walking or somesuch.

YES. I MAD.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #14166 on: April 24, 2014, 08:07:47 PM
Right. It would seem I've now reached my point on RPM where I'm considered an [dark hold]. I wonder if everyone goes through that phase eventually.

Again, I point out, it's subjective.

But, hey, guess what: I love old people. I love kids, too (to an extent, because many are annoying as [tornado fang]). I've helped an old woman with her shopping cart at least 3 times, by memory.  I always wave to my elderly neighbors, and I do have an appreciation for them, because I see a person who has settled.

And it's sad in a way, because with some of them, I can somewhat see regret in their eyes; someone who has lived for a while, and finally understand what they were living for, wishing they hadn't wasted their youth on stupid [parasitic bomb]. I see the subtle twitches in their face when they look at a child being reckless; but it's not contempt, it's pity.

Did I laugh at the gif I posted? Yes. Not a huge, "HAHA LOOK AT THAT LOSER", but I did get a light chuckle out of it. He's not dead, he didn't get a serious injury.

the ice-cream van

This child fell.

I laughed, and at the very same extreme, it felt wrong to do so. That's part of what makes humor so morally questionable.

The mother laughed, however, it's not like she's going to leave her son on the floor. She'll comfort him and everything, but in the moment, it was amusing. She doesn't hate him, and really, that's all there is to it.

Sometimes, you just have to let go. And if you don't want to, that's entirely up to you.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #14167 on: April 24, 2014, 08:51:39 PM

Delphox, you silly Pokemon. XD

You should know to ask your Trainer, first.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #14168 on: April 24, 2014, 09:09:46 PM
Right. It would seem I've now reached my point on RPM where I'm considered an [dark hold]. I wonder if everyone goes through that phase eventually.

Again, I point out, it's subjective.

But, hey, guess what: I love old people. I love kids, too (to an extent, because many are annoying as [tornado fang]). I've helped an old woman with her shopping cart at least 3 times, by memory.  I always wave to my elderly neighbors, and I do have an appreciation for them, because I see a person who has settled.

And it's sad in a way, because with some of them, I can somewhat see regret in their eyes; someone who has lived for a while, and finally understand what they were living for, wishing they hadn't wasted their youth on stupid [parasitic bomb]. I see the subtle twitches in their face when they look at a child being reckless; but it's not contempt, it's pity.

Did I laugh at the gif I posted? Yes. Not a huge, "HAHA LOOK AT THAT LOSER", but I did get a light chuckle out of it. He's not dead, he didn't get a serious injury.

This child fell.

I laughed, and at the very same extreme, it felt wrong to do so. That's part of what makes humor so morally questionable.

The mother laughed, however, it's not like she's going to leave her son on the floor. She'll comfort him and everything, but in the moment, it was amusing. She doesn't hate him, and really, that's all there is to it.

Sometimes, you just have to let go. And if you don't want to, that's entirely up to you.
Now that's kind of better, still, perhaps I'm just over-sensitive. Sorry, Phi. Didn't mean to be an [dark hold] myself.

It's just that, I've seen it happen once to an elderly person, long time ago when I was small, and basically some teenage assholes laughed instead of helping the old guy out, eventually another older person came to check on him and helped him get up. Even though I was small, I still remember it.

But in general, even when I look at my grandma, and how she fares and how many times she fell down, it just pisses me off when someone tries to pass "OH THIS OLD PERSON FELL DOWN HOW FUNNY" as something which actually warrants even a chuckle. I know you didn't mean it, nor did I mean to imply you're actually an [dark hold] (I was merely using it as a form of example).

Yeah.

Offline Arikado

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #14169 on: April 25, 2014, 01:25:36 AM

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #14170 on: April 25, 2014, 05:30:40 AM

Archer

Reply #14171 on: April 25, 2014, 05:41:05 AM

Xbone is saved

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #14172 on: April 25, 2014, 05:56:24 AM
That took months? [parasitic bomb].

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #14173 on: April 25, 2014, 06:43:47 AM
Now that's kind of better, still, perhaps I'm just over-sensitive. Sorry, Phi. Didn't mean to be an [dark hold] myself.

It's just that, I've seen it happen once to an elderly person, long time ago when I was small, and basically some teenage assholes laughed instead of helping the old guy out, eventually another older person came to check on him and helped him get up. Even though I was small, I still remember it.

But in general, even when I look at my grandma, and how she fares and how many times she fell down, it just pisses me off when someone tries to pass "OH THIS OLD PERSON FELL DOWN HOW FUNNY" as something which actually warrants even a chuckle. I know you didn't mean it, nor did I mean to imply you're actually an [dark hold] (I was merely using it as a form of example).

Yeah.

It's fine, Tron.

After hearing about what happened with your grandmother, I completely understand why that pissed you off. And as for those bullies picking on the elderly, I will never ever understand that kind of disgusting behavior. [tornado fang]ing parents not doing their job in properly raising their children is all I can say.

Anyway, I apologize for posting that gif.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #14174 on: April 25, 2014, 08:04:05 AM

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything