• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009, 07:57:40 PM
Dunno...never met one

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 07:58:32 PM
Well they're not that stupid. I've met smarter retards than normal people.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 08:03:09 PM
Then they can´t be retards...altough I think that I´m confusing the term?

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 08:05:07 PM
How old are you, Blackhook?

Edit:
Wait, nevermind. You're 17? I was just getting at that you probably have a very bright outlook on the world currently. People are stupid, but retards are often smarter than them. & when I say this, I mean this: People squander their gifts & talents, but retards strive to do the best they can, largely because they get cheered on a lot. So in the end, who is smarter, the retard who gives it his all, or the waste of talent who just slides by life?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #29 on: October 31, 2009, 08:07:19 PM
How does my age matter? Jeeez..I always mistake Retard with stupid...that´s all....

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #30 on: October 31, 2009, 08:08:49 PM
i like how the only moderator who's been here hasn't locked this

squemp

Offline Keno

• A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 31, 2009, 08:10:51 PM
How does my age matter? Jeeez..I always mistake Retard with stupid...that´s all....
Edit:
Wait, nevermind. You're 17? I was just getting at that you probably have a very bright outlook on the world currently. People are stupid, but retards are often smarter than them. & when I say this, I mean this: People squander their gifts & talents, but retards strive to do the best they can, largely because they get cheered on a lot. So in the end, who is smarter, the retard who gives it his all, or the waste of talent who just slides by life?
I wasn't meaning to demean you, I'm just saying, I've changed so much since I was 17, & learned so much, & these are some of the things I've learned about life.

i like how the only moderator who's been here hasn't locked this
There's no need to. We all want those Trigger sprites, & where better to post them when they're found?

Also, pianochan, do you deliberately run around & undermine my threads? Everybody seems to be able to either enjoy it or just go to another thread. It's not hard. You don't see me running around the Anime & Manga section saying how gay everything is.

Offline Dinner Sonic

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 31, 2009, 08:30:19 PM
Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but I just wanted to say that I was the "Dinner Sonic" from that video. I'm... at least pretty sure that I put Vixy's name in there because of the Shooting Star Rockman 8-bit sprites, at least I thought Press Start told me that's where they were from and I remember a sheet. I assume they were taken from a piece of merchandise or the flash clock thing that other sheet that was linked to was from.

I'm also not sure if Press Start wants those other sprites out to the public or not... I mean, I guess I can't stop anyone from ripping what's there anyway, but while I'm not sure, he might have something special planned for them before he used them here. Of course, the Rockman X sprite is just a colorized version of the Gameboy sprites, and one set of the Shooting Star Rockman ones were posted already, so those are usable at least. The Volnutt, EXE and Warrock sprites were his own edits/custom from what I remember. Sorry to reject anyone's requests for them right now. :(

Offline Sky

• massive idiot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • for kids
    • View Profile
    • art blog
Reply #33 on: October 31, 2009, 08:38:52 PM
Also, pianochan, do you deliberately run around & undermine my threads?
nah, this thread's just kinda useless. you could have PMed it to her instead of taking up space.

but whatever. i'm going to get banned for telling you this anyway.

squemp