Wilypocalypse NOW

Protoman Blues · 393489

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7050 on: June 15, 2019, 03:32:29 AM
“This is my job, you don't need to worry about it. Besides, it was a nice breath of fresh air to have someone other than the injury magnet to look at for once,” Emma replies, a smirk gracing her face.

“You know you'll miss me once I'm gone!” Fxeni exclaims, halfway through the door already.

“It'll certainly be quieter around here!” Emma responds loudly, shaking her head. She glances over at PBPB, then focuses on Sakura. “Now go on, you've got a job to do, and so do I.”

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #7051 on: June 17, 2019, 01:58:51 AM
“Yeah….you’re right.” Sakura nodded “Well I guess I’ll leave you to it then.”

Sakura begins walking out of the med bay glancing at the unconscious PBPB one last time before heading out to meet Asch and Fxeni.  When she caught up with them she noticed Asch was taking some deep breaths to try to calm himself down.

“Asch are you okay?” Sakura asked with a concerned tone.

“I will be now that I’m out of there.” Asch said with a still slightly shaky tone in his voice “I’ll be real with you guys, I never liked being in med bays or sick bays in the first place, but now I really don’t like those places.”

“I can understand why…if not for the same reasons I avoided them for so long, but I was really surprised needles of all things made you uncomfortable.” Sakura replied “You even said so yourself that you were glad you didn’t have to deal with them, twice.”

“Yeah I know…..it doesn’t make sense at all, right?” Asch sighed “But seeing you guys having to go through all that just to get patched up, it just really amplifies what I feel when I’m in the sick bay, because you guys are hurt. 

Sometimes I even put myself in your guys shoes, remember how I got so disturbed when we were talking about dismemberment and stuff?  I fight with my limbs, and being a robot if I got one of my arms cut off I could just get a new one and it’d be like nothing happened.  But if I was human that would be a whole different story, and it wouldn’t feel like the old arm even with how far tech has progressed.  Plus the waiting for getting a new arm made, the phantom limb situation, I know I don’t have to deal with all that and I’m glad I don’t….but just thinking about it seriously gets to me especially since you guys seem to brush it off like it’s nothing you know?

I mean heck….no offense Sakura but not only did you getting those shots seriously freaked me out since it just looks so friggin’ weird, and don’t even get me started on seeing your blood extracted, but….I think just seeing your nonchalant reaction to the whole thing got even more freaked out over it.  I mean I know that wasn’t the reason you stayed the hell from doctors and all…..but I seriously didn’t expect you not to be even a little bit nervous about getting stabbed, and multiple times at that.”

“I’m sorry….” Sakura sighed.

“Ah [parasitic bomb] I didn’t mean to make you feel alienated…..I mean yeah it weirded me out seeing you like that but at the same time I’m glad it didn’t make you even more upset than you already were.” Asch quickly added.

“No it’s fine, I understand why it made you uncomfortable.” Sakura said shaking her head “But….I just didn’t see it as a big deal you know?  I deal with and have dealt with so much worse before that I don’t see how such tiny things were such a big deal to people, though from what you were talking about I guess I kind of do now.  But other than the initial sting and the soreness I’m feeling now this is honestly nothing.”

“…...Is it because of the scars you have on your body?” Asch asked gently.

“That’s part of it I guess, along with my training and all.” Sakura nodded “Though that’s not how I got those scars obviously…...you know I lived in the forest for most of my life right, with only Fenri’s parents watching over me and stuff?”

“Yeah…..” Asch said not liking where this was going already.

“Well while they did make sure to protect me they also didn’t want me to overly depend on them as well obviously especially if I was gonna leave the forest eventually, so once I was able to walk and got a handle on using tools I started learning how to hunt.” Sakura explained.

“Holy [parasitic bomb] that’s kind of nuts.” Asch gulped.

“Sure I guess but you know more primitive humans have done the same.” Sakura shrugged. “And even though there was plenty of edible vegetation around and a resident Miltank to give me highly nutritious milk I still needed plenty of meat to thrive.  And while I did get help catching prey plenty of times, sometimes the animal would catch me off guard….or something else wanted to get that animal for themselves.”

“Like what?” Asch questioned.

“Monsters, you know goblins, trolls, demonic werewolves and such….they obviously don’t like the idea of sharing so I’ve gotten in more than a few nasty scraps even before meeting PB.” Sakura sighed “And while Lucarios can heal, it’s nothing like the White Magic like Borock-bot uses.”

“What do you mean?” Asch asked.

“Well it’s like this.” Sakura began to explain “Magic like what me, Borock-bot and PBPB uses runs on Mana, which is energy from the environment and the planets or stars themselves that we convert into a different form of energy but we can only handle using so much Mana at a time which is why there’s a point that we can’t use magic til we recover unless we use Ethers and the like to speed up the process.  But what you, PB, Zeta and Lucario use is what’s known as Chi basically your own natural energy that you can convert however you wish until you literally can’t stand anymore.

Heal Pulse works on that concept, instead of “fixing” the wound by using the planet’s energy instead it basically sped up my body’s natural healing so if the wounds were particularly nasty they were gonna leave a mark.”

“I see….guess that’s why you have a lot of scars huh.” Asch said taking it all in.

“Yup.” Sakura nodded “You have any other questions you want to ask?”

“Actually yeah, you have any idea why your eye exam wasn’t working?” Asch pondered.

“I was kind of wondering about that myself, what does that thing even do?” Sakura pondered.

“Well a Phoropter is basically a thing that has different lenses that make a picture blurrier and blurrier with different lenses.  Depending on how the person answered the eye doctor can give you a prescription for glasses but you normally aren’t suppose to see everything clearly.  I wonder if the machine is on the fritz or the lenses were bad or something but I mean PB is a good engineer so I don’t see why it would be….” Asch rambled.

“Wait that’s what it does?!” Sakura suddenly shouted.

“Uh yeah?” Asch confirmed with a jump. “Why are you shocked?”

“Listen….did at any point did my eyes turn red while I was looking at that thing?” Sakura gulped.

“Yeah I did see it briefly but I know they do that in battle, so I figured it was because you were stressed, but doesn’t that only happen when you’re channeling your Ego or something?” Asch questioned.

“You’d be right…..but there’s another reason it could happen…..something I don’t talk about….obviously.” Sakura stated looking clearly uncomfortable.

“Sakura it’s okay if you don’t want to talk about whatever that is yet, you already been through a lot already.” Fxeni started.

“No I don’t think I can have that luxury this time, this is exactly what you were talking about…..this would come up in battle and I think it’s at least a good idea that people other than Borock-bot know.  That being said we’ll talk about it when we get back to him, I don’t want those Engineers around, a lot of them are so…..gossipy.” Sakura shuddered.

“Okay no problem.” Asch nodded.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #7052 on: June 18, 2019, 01:57:34 AM
"Man, I remember that big old space station. How are we getting there, instant transmission, space displacement, spaceship, how we doing this?"

Touko cricked her neck.

"Like, I can get there any way, but I just need to know if i need to pack more stuff."

Touko replicated a new jacket, this one, while mostly identical to the original, had a nice red interior in the hood, and scarf-like adornment on the front, just to add a bit of style the back was extended to give it more flow in the wind.

"There, a bit of an update to the ensemble, gotta change it up a little bit, add some color. Now that I think of it, i probably shouldn't teleport, we'll go there by ship, i'll drive. Its a small ship but its still technically mine, so we're set to go whenever."

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7053 on: June 18, 2019, 06:56:04 PM
"Ship?" Vieri asked. "We are to sail to this 'station'? Wait..." Vieri's eyes widened. "S-S-S-S-S-Sex Station? What kind of vulgar, scrupleless woman dost thou take me for???!!!" She drew her sword and nervously pointed it at Fugo, shifting it between everyone in the room. "I shant go! I won't! A-Ammy! Say something!"

Ammy drooled a little.

"Ammyyyyyy!" Vieri whined as she grabbed him by the collar and slapped him with her prosthetic arm.

"Waah!" Ammy cried out as he jolted back to conciousness. "What what where why how where?!"

"Ammyyyy! Thine friends are degenerates! They seek to defile me!" Vieri yelled as she returned to her sword-pointing. Ammy rubbed his head, now sporting a near-visible bump on the rear. "Ffffuck dude..." He - with herculean effort - got back on his feet and leaned on the workshop counter. "I'm out for... Six days? Feels like six days. And the lot of you are ganging up on the poor girl. Shameful."

"These fiends wish to bring me to the 'Sex Station'! How... How... Sickening!"

"Oh. Yeah, that's just the name of the place." Ammy said flatly.

"Why, I nev- What."

"Yep. 'S just the name. Just called that."

Vieri stared at Ammy, then at Ruby and Kai, then Fugo, then Touko.

"What."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #7054 on: June 18, 2019, 08:24:57 PM
Ruby offered a helpless shrug and a bemused expression after Vieri's outburst.

"I mean.....I know a little about the place from the Doctor's records? It doesn't seem to be as bad a place as it sounds. Kind of excited to see it, to be honest."

Kai, on the other hand, merely quirked a brow when Vieri met his gaze - the universal sign for "The hell are you looking at me for?" When everyone shifted their attention to the clearly confused knight, he took the opportunity, quietly slipped over to the fabrication machine and submitted the orders he'd drawn up earlier. The items were small enough to be done almost instantly, and after a quick inspection he slipped them both into his coat and scrubbed the orders from the machine's logs, rejoining the group shortly afterwards and hoping nobody had noticed. Ruby shot him a questioning glance as he resumed his place, having apparently noticed something, but her expression turned thoughtful immediately afterwards and as she didn't say anything he opted not to either.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7055 on: June 18, 2019, 08:33:24 PM
"Yeah see this is why I didn't want to say what the place is called until we were actually going there." Fugo facepalmed.  "But yeah Sakura's boss is kind of a....ethical perv I guess?  It's a love hotel in space, but thing is a love hotel is not a brothel, PB is a horny perv and he loves having sex but he would never ever force anyone to have sex and honestly he would threaten to gut someone with his sword who would do that.  If Sakura or anyone else doesn't get to them first.

So yeah sounds really [tornado fang]ing bad I know but it's not that kind of place, plus the Sex Station is kond of the.....tamest of his franchise locations?  That being said uh I wouldn't wander around by yourselves unless you have someone with you who knows their way around so to speak.....

Regardless....let's get going."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #7056 on: June 18, 2019, 10:16:47 PM
"Righto, everybody please keep all your belongings to yourself, walk all the way to the end of the seat row before sitting down, keep your hands inside the ship at all times, I am not respsonsible for any lost limbs or decapitation. Complimentary snacks will be distributed on request"

After the spiel on spaceship safety, Touko fired up the engines and took off.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7057 on: June 18, 2019, 10:39:25 PM
Choosing a seat near the back of the group, Kai fell back into his seat with a air of weariness that seemed at odds with his otherwise stoic manner and closed his eyes, more in a simulation of sleep than actually performing the act. The chance to rest and collect his thoughts was a welcome one.

"So far, so good.....still....."

Ruby sat down in the seat next to him and spent a while reviewing the memories she'd made since waking a month-or-so prior, frowning in thought as she picked out details that hadn't seemed particularly noteworthy at the time the events had originally happened. She had more questions than answers when it came to Kai, even with as....accommodating as he'd been with her, and her decision to officially side with the Resistance had left her feeling a little uneasy even if she was resolute in thinking she'd made the right choice. When she got to the memory of confronting boforte, her frown deepened as the problem she'd been chewing on while travelling back to the temporary base came back to her, and she snuck a look at Kai, still seemingly asleep and as relaxed as she'd ever seen him since they'd met.

".......

Frown hardening into more of a grim smile, she nudged him over the network and voiced the idea she'd been putting together since she'd given boforte his karmic reward.

None of this would have been readily apparent to any outside observers, and the only clue they'd have that something was wrong was when Kai suddenly snapped awake, head twisting to face Ruby so quickly the artificial tendons in his neck gave an audible groan of protest, and just stared at her with a look of complete and utter shock plainly visible on his otherwise stony features.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7058 on: June 19, 2019, 12:04:26 AM
Vieri frowned at the seatbelt as Ammy clicked himself into the seat next to her. With a resigned sigh, she tossed her sheathed blade at him. "Hold this."

She sat down, and carefully, methodically connected her seatbelt to the buckle, and then crossed her arms. "Sex Station... *mumble mumble* Degenerates *mumble mumble* Better be worth it..." She complained to herself.

Ammy pat her on the shoulder. "Hey, ease up Captain. You've spent a lot of time wandering around and now you're closer than ever to... Whatever you were trying to do, right?"

Vieri scowled at the cold floor of the ship. "Nay. I'm more lost than ever before." She started. "Verily, the archmagus who saved my life had just as little knowledge of thine world as I. I don't..."

"Know what you're looking for?" Ammy interrupted. Vieri slammed her fist against the armrest.

"Aye." She nodded, idly beginning to admire her prosthetic arm. "Ammy, thou rememberst not thine past. What do thee seek from this journey?"

Ammy shrugged, and toyed with the grip of her sword. "Take it a day at a time, like I have since I woke up." He contemplated drawing the blade so he could take a closer look, but decided against it, not wanting to be throttled in his seat. "Look, Captain, remember when Fugo introduced us? That we're both a little 'jumpy'?"

"Yes?" Vieri said with a confused look.

"I know a little bit about people trying to kill me. It's plainly obvious you do too. We've all got our troubles on Websitia, but we're still doing what we can to make it a better place." He handed her sword back. "Difference between us and the average fucko out on the road is that we've got allies. That includes you."

Vieri scowled at Ammy as she accepted her sword and rested it across her lap. "You're an imbecile yet thou speaketh such wisdom. Who... Are you?"

"Goooooood question." Was all he said.

Vieri sighed deeply, looking around the other rows of seats at the rest. "I must admit, thou hath been a good friend to me. I've done little to deserve it." She stared at the floor again. "I-... I want to trust thee, but the very men I served dutifully my whole life..." She raised her left arm meaningfully.

Ammy gave her a sidelong glance. "Y'know, I've blown you off a couple times but uh... I really wouldn't mind learning how to use..." He thumbed at the sword. "That."

Vieri bit her lip, then cracked a small smile. "Aye. I'd like that."

She jolted violently as the ship shuddered and took off, barreling towards the skies.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7059 on: June 19, 2019, 12:39:58 AM
Fugo also jolted on his seat shotgun next to Touko.

"I know I haven't been up in space as often as some people, but I don't think I'll ever get used to that." Fugo groaned.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7060 on: June 19, 2019, 02:16:40 AM
Ammy cleared his throat. "So er, ah, Fugo? The city back there was a mess." He started. "I couldn't say what happened to like, most of Websitia but I haven't seen much outside ruins, shitty small towns, and deserts stretching for miles." He twiddled his thumbs. "What I'm trying to say is uh, Acidburg seemed kiiiiind of... Epicenter-y? What actually happened back down there? Before we arrived, I mean."

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7061 on: May 23, 2020, 09:31:31 PM
Fugo sighed after Ammy finished asking the inevitable question. He knew it was coming too since they met at the ruins of the once great metropolis so it was only a matter of time before someone wanted to know why everything was destroyed.

"Well ...probably better to know about this now than having Sakura explain it anyway." Fugo said, shaking his head. "Since you guys have basically been living under a rock for at least the past year I'll give you the basic low down to what led up to that.

Less than a year ago Wily II decided to declare yet another bid to take over the world after 2 years since his last defeat during which one of his loyal generals betrayed him for reasons unknown.  Only this time he rebuilt all of his robot masters instead of making 8 new ones from scratch as he usually does.  Don't know if he was always planning this and was always rebuilding his robots on the side for this, I did know he rebuilt some before but he never used them in subsequent world domination bids.  Maybe old age was getting to him and not having 'meaningful impactful accomplishments' drove him further off the deep end?..honestly I don?t think anyone knows how old he actually is. 

Point is this wasn?t an ordinary Wily II scheme, it was clear he went mad..der.  His attacks were obviously more dangerous than usual, even rebuilding the damn Wily Star II.  Twice now in fact, he's started rebuilding the damn thing again as we speak even, and I doubt the Death Star Trench run is gonna work again.

Point is his attacks have been relentless and PB apparently hasn't been in the best state of mind for the better part of 2 years more or less, so this [parasitic bomb] has been getting to him.  So after he destroyed the Wily Star II against his better judgment he immediately threw a party off base.  Wily used this opportunity, because I swear dude just knows whatever we're doing when we're doing it somehow, to make an attack a little ways away from the party.

PB somehow found out about this and like a dumbass went off on his own.  Sakura eventually found out because she sensed he went Ego Saiyan, and no he's not actually Saiyan and I don't really get this Ego Fresca thing either, so she goes after him with Borock-bot in fusion form.  Needless to say they got their ass kicked and Wily kidnapped PB.  PBPB, his bunny clone sister...yes I am not kidding, and Fxeni went to go find him.  Found where he was kept, which ironically was the freaking Fxenodrome because Wily stole the thing because Fxeni was conveniently MIA for 2 years, and then we found out that Wily of course brainwashed him.  But instead of being like a mindless meat sack he made him a crazy berserker, so he unleashed him into St. Acidburg and that's why the place has been demolished and many innocent lives were lost. 

They brought him back to his senses, but obviously the damage was done, the people are very wary to trust us over the [tornado fang]ing Doctor who tried to conquer the world 9 [tornado fang]ing times and PB himself decided to go AWOL to who knows where for reasons only he knows, after contemplating suicide, but it seems he does intend to return since he took his Cyndaquil with him.  Sakura is still reeling over that, but since she has to lead the Resistance in his place she doesn't have much time to adjust so she's gonna be more than a bit on edge than usual going forward.  It seems she is trying to work on that so she doesn't make the same mistakes PB did, but she?s going to need as much emotional, mental and practical support she can get.

So that's the current state of affairs of where we're at, anything else people need to be caught up on?"

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #7062 on: May 28, 2020, 11:39:44 AM
Ammy chewed his lip in silence as Fugo told his story. As the tale concluded, he laid back in his seat. "Wow." He finally said after a quiet moment. "Wow. That's really a lot to take in at once." He sighed. "To be honest, that's raised a lot more questions but I think..." He paused a moment, considering his words. "This is a fight I need to be part of, I think. Ever since I woke up I've spent too long running, worried about myself." He stared out the window, as the stars flew by. "Least that's what I've been learning, anyways. But!"

He raised a finger, and began to speak, but was cut off by Vieri.

"Thou lack leadership. Thine army lacks a true chain of command, abandoned by thine officers." She snapped, arms crossed. "This - PB, as thou called him? He abandoned ye in thine time of need and this Sakura, she seems woefully unprepared."

Ammy shrugged, and thumbed at Vieri. "Yeah, what she said. Way I - we - see it... And this is just as outside observers, sorry! I get we don't have the full picture and I don't want to make assumptions but-"

Vieri gave him a look.

Coughing awkwardly, Ammy leaned his head on the glass. "Well, it seems like it's just complete chaos up there. Are we walking - er - flying into a burning building, so to speak?" He threw up his hands. "I-I'm not saying I don't trust you guys or anything but you made the situation seem... A lot worse than it probably is."

"In terms of the state of thine resistance." Vieri clarified.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #7063 on: May 28, 2020, 01:11:38 PM
"Interesting story, Fugo." Haku says, without any expression of dread due to her happy drug preventing her from not smiling. As she looks up, she seems eager to share some thought with the others. "You know, my friend Katheron had a similar experience before. When I saw her this way, she was a totally different person. I felt pure malice just looking into her eyes."

Her eyes twitched a bit, showing signs that her care-free expression was beginning to wane.

"I was always afraid of leaving her under Karring's care. Seeing as she tends to hurt him, quite often." she says twiddling her thumbs, at the thought "But that's not all, I've seen this side of her cause as much damage, as the way you say PB once did to Acidburg." She turned to Fugo, showing a concerned expression. "I'm not sure what causes this transformation to occur to Kathy. My only theory is that it is triggered whenever Kathy's been mortally wounded."

She starts fiddling with her pillbox, trying swallow another pill down just to avoid feeling down.

"I had to call her mother just to subdue this genocidal manifestation, unlike PB's Ego Saiyan." she says beginning to smile again, as the drug starts taking affect "But I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, seeing as you've dealt with PB's rage, right?" She added, before returning to her cheerful self.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7064 on: May 28, 2020, 02:51:59 PM
".........Uhm Haku.........can we try to convince Karring and Kathy to get the hell out of the Resistance if that's something that can happen to her because that's something that's more likely to happen if she stays." Fugo face palmed  "Like I know we need all the help we can get but the last thing we need is another PB incident, more importantly putting everyone else and most importantly her at risk like that."

Fugo then sighed and looked to address Vieri.

"We did and still do have something of a chain of command, PB was the Leader while Sakura was 2nd in command.  Peebs was some kind of sub leader or something and I don't know what position Vixy has but she's also in a very important leader role.  Now it's like Sakura is the Leader, Borock-bot is 2nd in Command and Fxeni and Peebs kind of share the Sub Commander roles now, but they also maintain the Space front of the army while Sakura handles field operations, while Vixy is in the Fxenodrome trying as best she can to evacuate the civilians in St Acidburg.

Thing is Sakura is much better at handling behind the scenes, she's the only one who can repair Robots, she cares for the Pokemon, made sure PB didn't do something too ridiculously stupid, which as you heard not very easy.  Now that she's in the spotlight she not only has a lot more on her plate, she has to be the face of the Resistance, and to be frank that utterly terrifies her. While Fxeni can also do great maintenance outside of Robotics, he and Peebs had to leave the Sex Station to make out forces in Space stronger when the Wily Star II  is completed again, because to be honest we probably won't be able to stop it before it gets completed again because Wily's attacks are relentless now.  Vixy also can lead, and I mean she?s the leader of the country, but while she's a good fighter she's too peaceful.  She leads better in peace, she hates conflict like this, that's why PB was leading the army and now Sakura is.

As for Sakura she does have a support network, but Zeta also left for personal reasons she didn't elaborate on, but she looked very worried about it whatever it was.  Borock-bot is great at organization and can Heal people with his White Magic, which is exceedingly rare and only Vixy can surpass that but again she's occupied.  Asch, even though he's only been active for like a week, is great emotional support to her in Zeta's absence.  Plus dude is good at ralllying people and taking squad command when he needs to, he's pretty adaptable l things considered.  That's honestly something you wouldn't expect from a Wily-bot who defected to our side but there we go.

Otherwise yeah.....we're totally unprepared, and honestly even if PB was here he couldn't lead even if he wanted to, that [parasitic bomb] messed him up.  He's even had a small relapse, I think that's the reason he left. He wants to get his [parasitic bomb] together without risking him hurting others again, which may or may not be the best call in his case. 

But I will say one thing, I think Sakura has some good qualifications to be a leader despite what's happened.  Unlike PB she is able to delegate when she needs to as long as it doesn't require Magitech or Robotics expertise.  She's a great survivalist, which she had to be if she lived in the Forest of Memories for 14 years before coming here.  She knows her Weapons, which if she didn't the Survival Shack would have gone into bankruptcy after the old boss left.  But most importantly she won't give up, if there's even a sliver of hope against all odds she will pursue that.

But yeah, she needs help, we all need help here....because we're the only ones who can end this war and defeat Wily."

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #7065 on: May 28, 2020, 05:55:16 PM
"Sure thing." she replies, to Fugo, kinda happy about removing Kathy from the resistance. "However, I won't be leaving without Karring. I assure you he's in safer hands, with me." she added.

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7066 on: May 28, 2020, 05:57:50 PM
"Yeah probably a good idea if we can, for her sake honestly." Fugo sighed, hardly believing he's actually agreeing with a Yandere for once.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7067 on: May 28, 2020, 08:14:20 PM
Distracted as they were by the ongoing argument on the network, Ruby and Kai were only half paying attention to Fugo's explanation of current events as Kai proceeded to explain in explicit detail exactly what Ruby's request of him would entail, her presence on the network shrinking in on itself as she started to realize what she'd asked.

With a frustrated sigh, Kai opted to table the discussion and schooled his features back into their standard look of abject boredom, Ruby's eyes flicking around nervously as the talk continued and Ammy and Vieri voiced their opinions. She didn't miss the slight tremor of something from Kai's presence on the network at the mention of borock-bot.....whoever that was, but decided not to prod him about it since his irritation at her previous request was still thrumming across their shared connection. There was one thing that caught her interest, though...

"Um....sorry, but....Asch?"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7068 on: May 28, 2020, 08:25:54 PM
"Uh.....your big....little brother to be honest I don't know when you were made or when he was made?" Fugo replied.  "He was known as W2PB, and I think according to Borock-bot when was going through records he was once a Fortress Boss that promptly got his ass wiped by borockman, and then Wily repaired him activated him last week and tried to send him to us to cause confusion or something.  Wily also tried to make him into a sleeper agent I guess, but Sakura took care of it.  Wily made a small mistake, back when he was in his down time he gave her a Pet Mettaur, who we call Zet, and he never thought she would study Robotics so she was able to study his coding to stop his bullshit."

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7069 on: May 28, 2020, 08:51:25 PM
Kai's eyes flicked towards Fugo as he answered Ruby, already running over potential scenarios for the future.

Ruby, meanwhile, perked up as the ninja finished his explanation.

"She knows the Doctor's coding style? Awesome! Maybe she can help me with a problem I just thought of."

The last part was delivered along with the mental equivalent of blowing a raspberry at Kai, who simply rolled his eyes and continued to gnaw on the tidbits he'd inadvertently been given.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #7070 on: June 08, 2020, 07:26:47 AM
"Chief Medical Officer's Log, supplemental. I've continued my examination on one of my usual recurring patients, monitoring her vitals. Having full records of her due to numerous past visits certainly helps. I've cleaned up the majority of the wounds and cuts from her mobile suit's damage, and have her in medical status. No doubt she will think her new scars will make her look...sexy. I'm considering the possibility on reviving her with a hypospray, however there's something off about her brain activity. My assumption is that it has to do with her connection to ADA. Will investigate further."

As Emma finished recording her log, she saw a glowing light emanating from PBPB's eyes again. She materialized herself next to her.

"Peebs. Is that you? How are you feeling?" Emma asked.

"The....Pretty...Bunny....ProtoGal Blues terminal was offline." ADA stated from PBPB's mouth. "I still have access, somehow?"

ADA tries to make PBPB stand, but Emma stops her.

"Aht aht, no standing for you!" Emma said, making sure ADA kept PBPB on the bed. "Her body lost a lot of blood and still needs to recover."

"Acknowledged, doctor!"

"So, mind telling me what exactly happened out there with you and Ms. Blues out there?" Emma asked.

"I am........I am........" ADA said confused as she tried to access that memory file.

/flashback to the aftermath of the battle between PBPB and Reaper

"A-ADA....where is that...suit....headed??" PBPB asked, struggling to stay awake.

"Unknown, but it does not seem to be headed towards the Sexstation."

"Wh...what about Blue?"

"Unknown. Short range scanners are non-functional." ADA stated. "I am alerting the Sexstation to our status and requesting retriev.."

"NO. Have them focus on defense....have them........have..." PBPB orders before passing out, the 00Magi drifting in space.

The 00Magi continued drifting in space as the battle progressed. ADA followed PBPB's orders and advised the SexStation to continue to hold off Wily's forces. Meanwhile, the holo-image of ADA looked at PBPB's body. The holo-image then disappeared and PBPB's eyes started to glow again. As ADA once again connected to PBPB's body, she could barely feel PBPB's presence inside. She still could not fully move PBPB's body, due to the injuries. She could feel the pain of the shrapnel piercing the flesh, the heat of the blood streaming down PBPB's face. Throughout all of that, ADA felt something she had not felt before. Fear.

Suddenly, she started accessing PBPB's mind, almost frantically, attempting to find a way to save her.

"Accessingspellssearchingforhealingsubsections" ADA speedily sputtered out of PBPB's mouth. ADA found a magical status field that she could use to preserve PBPB's body. However, ADA was uncertain how to actually cast magic. Perusing endlessly through PBPB's mind, she eventually used the link with the 00-Magi's GN particles to create a status field inside the cockpit.

"Bodystabilizedwillnotfunctionforevermustfindalternativefullmedicalattentionrequired" ADA hurriedly stated, searching endlessly for a way to save her. ADA knew of PBPB's magical ability to teleport and has experienced it with the quantization connection with the 00-Magi. ADA began accessing PBPB's dark spells from her mind, like downloading files from a computer database. As she tried to activate the 00-Magi's quantization, the GN Drives activated, but just briefly.

"Minimalpowerremainingnotsufficientenoughtoteleportmustfindalternativesource" ADA said as she grew more fearful, the pain from using PBPB's body in this condition still fresh, still growing. Desperate, she started searching PBPB's mind for the term 'power' trying to find a spell to boost the 00-Magi's power. ADA found a file marked 'Forbidden' on it. As she started to open the file...

"ADA, NO!!! DO NOT ACCESS THAT..." PBPB suddenly yelled out right before ADA finished opening and downloading that file's information. The 00-Magi's twin drives started glowing brightly as a combined scream came from ADA and PBPB's voice, the 00-Magi glowing with energy as it teleported away.

/flash forward

"I am.....I am.....unable to access how we returned to the I.S.S." ADA said, somewhat surprised.

"Ah well. No matter. Just make sure you do not try and move my favorite big breasted patient, please!" Emma responded.

"Affirmative!" ADA replied.

"And although it seems odd asking this, as we're both programs, but are you functioning properly?" Emma briefly asked.

"I will run a diagnostic on myself to be certain!" ADA replied

"You do that!" Emma snidely stated. "Lord knows I've run enough diagnostics on people since being activated. Nice for one of my patients to do their own from time to time!"

As Emma's visual program disappeared, ADA closed PBPB's eyes and let her body rest, somewhat still focusing on that brief feeling of fear and pain she briefly felt again. What...was that? she thought to herself.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7071 on: June 08, 2020, 11:50:42 PM
"Fair enough... Well, we'd best go meet up with Borock-Bot in that case," Fxeni said, tapping around on the screen on his glove. "Looks like he's still in the Main Ops. Let's meet up with him there and we'll grab one of the side rooms. Kit'll probably be curious though... are you alright with the idea of her tagging along?"

"I don't mind; she should probably hear this too," Sakura answered with a slight nod.

"Alright; Shall we?" Fxeni said with a smile, leading the way to the Main Ops room. The walk there is relatively quiet as everyone gathers their thoughts, and within a few minutes they walk in to see Borock-Bot and Kit working away monitoring the defenses with a small group of others. Fxeni walks up nest to Borock-bot, getting his attention. "Borock-Bot, you have a moment?"

"Seeing as there are none of Wily II's forces around at the moment, sure," Borock-Bot replies, stepping back from his station. This gets Kit's attention, as she is looking over obviously curious.

"What's up?" Kit asks slyly as she wanders over casually.

"You come along too, Kit; you should probably hear this too," Fxeni answers as he gestures towards the side room where everyone else were starting to gather up already.

"Ooooo... are we going to have one of PBs patented sexy hobnobs?" Kit says with a large grin on her face.

"I... somehow doubt that," Fxeni answers, walking towards the room with Kit in tow.

"Aww boo!" Kit exclaims in disappointment as she walks into the room right behind Fxeni.

Back in space, Reaper is doing his best to keep the Crossbone together. The energy reaction of the Full Cloth's generator having a meltdown caused a lot more damage to the suit than he can handle from merely within the cockpit, and he doesn't exactly have all the necessary tools with him at the moment.

Blast those... visions! He thinks to himself angrily as he furiously tinkers away at the suit's console, managing the power levels of the Crossbone on the fly to keep it stable. As he does this he also searches for the closest Wily II foothold in the area where he could land, since the Wily Star II is too far to reach in this state. The closest thing that pops up is the DWII Yamato, which was stationed right outside the battle zone. Guess that'll have to do... Reaper muses as he opens up a comm link to the ship.

"Hailing DWII Yamato! Crossbone requesting permission to land!" Reaper says over the comm. At first there's no response, but then one of the hangar doors slowly opens with guiding lights shimmering at its edges.

"Permission to land granted. Please lower your speed upon entry," a robotic voice replies dryly over the comm.

"I guarantee nothing," Reaper replies somewhat grimly as he looks at the monitor. He braces for impact as he enters the hangar, the feet of the Crossbone colliding with the floor within hard. He turns the Crossbone around and gets it to collapse somewhat safely forward, the legs and arms skidding across the ground to slow its momentum. The cockpit shakes violently as the suit grinds to a halt, narrowly avoiding hitting the wall. Reaper opens the cockpit and drops out, overlooking the damage done to the ship.

Minimal damage... managed pretty well all things considered he thinks to himself as he looks around, then at the Crossbone. It did well, all things considered; PBPB was tougher this time around than the first. The other one was a surprise and should have been easy to handle, but... he thought as he clutched the left side of his helmet. He shakes it off and walks towards the closest engineer.

"Where's the elevator to the bridge?" Reaper asks the engineer as he approaches.

"Why didn't you slow down? You could have wrecked-" the engineer starts to say, but is cut off as he is grabbed and lifted off the ground by a singular arm.

"Where. Is. The. Elevator." Reaper enunciates slowly with a menacing tone, holding back the urge to do more.

"R-Right over there sir!" the engineer replies, his voice shaking as much as he was.

"Thank you," Reaper replies, dropping the engineer down to the ground and walking off to the elevator. The engineer quickly scrambles off to examine the Crossbone as Reaper gets in the elevator and rides it up to the bridge.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7072 on: June 09, 2020, 02:56:41 AM
At the WDS, Dr. Wily II was blasted awake by the blaring alerts coming from his console. He angrily slammed his fist down on it, and his screen displayed the source of the alert.

DWII - The Yamato? Was the battle won?

He typed away furiously, and pulled up screens on the aftermath of the space battle. DWII saw a lot of debris... But no idea from which side. He tried to ping boforte... Only to hear static from the other end. GPS showed he was on the planet surface, somewhere in the southern desert.

DWII - *rubs the bridge of his nose* Fffffffff-

Before he could let out a scream, his console beeped again, this time someone was trying to contact him from the DWII Yamato. Still incensed...

DWII - WHAT IS IT NOW!?

Engineer - S-sorry Master Wily II Sir, but there was a landing by someone in a Gundam...

DWII - A Gundam? AND YOU LET THIS PERSON IN!?

Engineer - H-he was seen fighting the Resistance! A-and he is currently in the elevator to the bridge...

DWII - ... WHAT!? *slams fist* ... Fine... I will see what this guest has to say... While you... Make sure you examine the Gundam and give me a full diagnostic... I need to know what I am dealing with...

Engineer - Y-yes Master Wily II Sir!

DWII leaned back into his chair, massaging at his forehead at this new predicament. A Gundam? Not a lot of people can pilot one. He knew of all the ones in the Resistance... But a Gundam that is apparently on his side? There is a lot of questions... And it might be answered soon, as his console beeped again.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #7073 on: June 09, 2020, 10:45:45 PM
DWII leaned back into his chair, massaging at his forehead at this new predicament. A Gundam? Not a lot of people can pilot one. He knew of all the ones in the Resistance... But a Gundam that is apparently on his side? There is a lot of questions... And it might be answered soon, as his console beeped again.

"Good day, Doctor," Reaper says as the feed to the WDS stabilizes. "I trust everything is going well on your end?"

"You are..." Dr. Wily II says with a pause, momentarily wracking his brain to recall who the devil this was. "Ah right, you're the one who was in command of... Hel, was it? That's YOUR Gundam in the Hangar?"

"It is indeed, Doctor," Reaper replies with a nod. "Unfortunately, it got somewhat roughed up while dealing with the bunny girl and... someone else I lack any knowledge of. At any rate, I would like to request a transport to the Wily Star II so I can fix it and make some... improvements."

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #7074 on: June 10, 2020, 02:33:08 AM
Him. Great. Indeed met him before, and still the same feeling of dread and deja vu.

DWII - Improvements you say...

Another display panel popped up on his console, showing the diagnostics of a Crossbone Gundam X1 Full Cloth... Or at least the basis of one. That... Is an impressive Gundam.

DWII - Hmm... I know we have met before... But how can this benefit me?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.