Megagirl R / ロックガール R (Official Wip Thread)

Gatuca · 270506

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #450 on: May 19, 2010, 12:15:38 AM
for now, i fixed the stage select screens

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

if you want to know my skype account, send me a PM

Offline CadmiumRED

• Surrealist Extraordinaire
  • Net Navi
  • VUT HEYENPIPPIK WUZZA BRAVE LIDDLE WOODNIK.
    • View Profile
    • CadmiumRED's Art Page
Reply #451 on: May 19, 2010, 12:23:11 AM
And yes, this looks a LOT better than before.

"The fact that I myself do not understand what my paintings mean while I am painting them does not imply that they are meaningless." - Salvador Dali
"Do not be afraid of perfection - you will never attain it." - Salvador Dali

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Will our future be good? Only the cards will tell.
    • View Profile
Reply #452 on: May 19, 2010, 12:51:23 AM
Agreed with my comrade above. It's much better, now.

I noticed that you have fixed MM's mugshot, as well. 8)

By the way, I should mention that Opera Woman also needs a new illustration, since you gave a redesign to her as well.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #453 on: May 19, 2010, 02:06:14 AM
Looks great! ^_^

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline HKLurch18

• Resistance Member
  • I drive you bats
    • View Profile
Reply #454 on: May 19, 2010, 08:08:40 AM
agree'd, I like that , too =)

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #455 on: May 19, 2010, 08:50:15 PM
well, i have updated Gelato Girl Sprite in the meantime

Here's My Facebook Account, Join the Megagirl R project http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002211482262

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #456 on: May 19, 2010, 08:53:17 PM
Though I also like the old one the new one is cutily great

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #457 on: May 19, 2010, 09:20:06 PM
Well, I have to say that Gelato's new design is pretty nice (and adorable >w<). More detailed, too.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #458 on: May 19, 2010, 09:30:17 PM
Nice!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #459 on: May 24, 2010, 07:29:46 PM
Sorry for taking so long, but it's finally ready! :D Here is the current final draft of MGR's script:

[spoiler]Intro

In the year 20XX...

*images of various female RMs fade in and out at a quick succession; Splash Woman, Comet Woman, Mage Woman, Mantis Woman and Pulse Woman, in that order*

Gender equality affected the robot industry, giving rise to many female robots that are positive role models for humankind.

*fade in to an image of a tropical island resort*

On the island of Robotonga, where Mega Man and his family took a well-deserved vacation, the 1st annual Miss Robot 20XX contest was held.

*fade to an image of Roll looking sad, while a spotlight is shining down on her*

Roll was entered to represent Dr. Light, but feminists shunned her for being only a household robot.

*fade to an image of the same tropical island resort, except that it's now at night. Explosions start to appear*

That night...8 of the contestants suddenly revolted and attacked the island, causing mass hysteria!

*fade to an image of the female RMs in shadow, with Waltz looming above them*

Leading them was a mysterious robot girl known as Waltz.

(Note #1: The following sequence occurs in "gameplay" mode.)

*fade to Mega Man and Roll standing outside the entrance of the hotel they stayed in, as they are repeatedly turning left and right*

*Waltz teleports in, prompting Mega Man and Roll to face her*

*Roll starts moving forward, until she gets stopped by Mega Man getting into a shooting stance*

Mega Man: Stay back, Roll! I'll handle her myself!

Waltz: *widens her eyes* Wait!! I didn't mean to hurt anyone! I just wanted people to see how talented I am. Please, don't hurt me.

Mega Man: Well...Alright, then.

*Mega Man goes back to his standing stance*

*Waltz's eyes return to their usual menacing look, and she shoots a charge shot at Mega Man, knocking him out*

Roll: Mega Man!

Waltz: Poor little Roll. Without your brother around to protect you, you're a worthless wench robot.

*Waltz teleports away*

*Mega Man gets back up*

Mega Man: Get back here!

*Mega Man teleports away*

*fade to an image of Roll pleading to Dr. Light, who has his eyes closed and is rubbing his chin, since he is looking serious*

Roll: Dr. Light, please let me go! I'm tired of doing housework and I wanna help Mega Man.

Dr. Light: Very well. I wouldn't allow you to go if Protoman was here, but since there's no way to contact him, I have no choice.

*fade to Roll with her eyes closed, whose entire body turns white as she changes into the Valentine armor. Then, she opens her eyes, smiles and raises up her Roll Buster arm cannon*

Dr. Light modified Roll and equipped her with the Valentine Armor. Thus, Roll has now become Valentine Roll!!

*cue title screen*

---

Interlude #1 (which happens after the 1st female RM is defeated)

*fade to the reception room of the hotel, where Dr. Light and the chief of police are repeatedly turning left and right. There is a TV at the top of the room*

*Roll, who isn't wearing her headgear, runs into the room*

Dr. Light: *frantically raises his arms up and down* Roll, you need to watch this right away!

*fade to an image of Waltz smiling deviously, while holding an injured Mega Man (covered with burns, dents and has a crack on his helmet) by the head*

Waltz: Listen up, folks! Female robots like us don't get the same functions that male robots do, which isn't fair. Mega Man went easy on us, so don't take our power for granted. Give female robots what they deserve, or you'll never see your hero again!

*fade back to the hotel reception room*

Roll: Hmph, that Mega Man. He didn't want girls like me getting in his way, and look what happened!

Dr. Light: Now now, Roll, let's not think that way. *turns to the chief of police* Chief, can your men find Waltz?

Chief of Police: I wish they would, but we have to ensure the safety of the innocent first.

Roll: Leave it to me! I'll fight for all female robots everywhere!

*Roll's headgear appears on her, and she teleports away*

---

Virtual Man/Pop 1st fight intro

(Note #2: Regardless where and when you'll fight VM/Pop (between Opera Woman, Tai-Chi Woman and Perfume Woman's stages), the dialogue for the first 3 encounters will not change.)

Virtual Man: Stop right there, hottie!

*Virtual Man teleports in and lands...on his head*

Roll: Umm, who are you and why are you here?

Virtual Man: People call me Pop, but you can call me Virtual Man, the world's superhero!! I have to virtually slap those rowdy ladies! You're with them, so I'll virtually spank you! Let's play!

Roll: That's great! Wait, what?

*cue incredibly easy boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man getting sent falling on his butt, to a specific spot. A part of the floor blows up from underneath him, and he falls into the hole*

---

Virtual Man/Pop 2nd fight intro

*Virtual Man teleports in and lands on his head again*

Roll: Didn't I beat you already?

Virtual Man: That was just practice! Now you'll see what I'm made of, apple of my dreams! Let's play!

*cue really easy boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man getting sent falling on his butt, to a specific spot. A part of the floor blows up from underneath him, and he falls into the hole*

---

Virtual Man/Pop 3rd fight intro

*Virtual Man teleports in and lands on his head, yet again*

Roll: Oh no, not again. I don't wanna fight you, Mr. Pop!

Virtual Man: Don't bother fooling me, lollipop lily! Oh, and it's "Virtual Man"! Let's play!

*cue pathetically easy boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man getting sent falling on his butt, to a specific spot. A part of the floor blows up from underneath him, and he falls into the hole*

---

Virtual Man/Pop 4th fight intro (after all the female RMs are defeated, Virtual Man replaces Roll on the middle icon, and becomes selectable)

*Roll teleports in the boss fight location*

*Virtual Man teleports in and lands on his head, once more*

Virtual Man: I've got some new tricks up my sleeve, so say your prayers, cherry pie!

Roll: Mr. Pop, this is stupid. We're not enemies!

Virtual Man: I dare to be stupid! Also, I'm Virtual Man, okay!? Let's play!

*cue slightly harder but not that challenging boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man's body parts getting sent flying, leaving his head bouncing off the screen*

Note to Gatuca: Don't worry, Virtual Man/Pop's not getting destroyed, he's just getting blown to pieces. Since he can regenerate, he may pull himself together for the sequel. ;)

---

Interlude #2 (which immediately happens, after Virtual Man is defeated for the 4th time)

*Roll, Dr. Light and the Chief of Police are all gathered at the hotel's reception room*

Dr. Light: Let's see what this hologram device recorded.

Note #3: When you defeat the last female RM, you obtain a hologram device item from her.

*Dr. Light walks to a specific spot, sets down the hologram device and returns to his initial position*

*an hologram of Waltz appears from the device*

*Roll jumps back in surprise, while Dr. Light and the Chief of Police frantically raise their arms up and down*

*Dr. Light and the Chief stop, once Waltz starts speaking*

Waltz: Hello, Roll! You've had your fun, but it's my turn. Meet me for a duel, unless you're scared.

*the hologram of Waltz disappears*

*Dr. Light closes his eyes and rubs his chin, as he ponders over this*

Roll: I'm not afraid of Waltz, so I'm gonna fight her!

Chief of Police: Stay sharp, Roll! Who knows what she can do?

Roll: Don't worry, Chief. I'll be careful.

*we go back to the stage select screen, where all the other stages become blocked off and Virtual Man gets replaced by Waltz, on the middle icon*

---

Waltz boss fight aftermath

*Waltz is defeated and seen clutching her shoulder*

Waltz: You just had beginner's luck. If you'll excuse me, I'll go recover at Dr. Wily's hotel.

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll: Dr. Wily's behind this? Hold on!

*Roll teleports away after Waltz*

*shift to Dr. Wily (in summer clothes) seen in his flying saucer*

*the saucer opens, Dr. Wily wiggles his eyebrows ([eyebrow]), it closes and flies into Wily Hotel*

---

Lousy gift (this occurs right in front of the double-doors, leading to the Dr. Wily boss fight)

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: Aww, you poor thing. Getting all tuckered out? Too bad, because Wily's up ahead. I'm feeling nice today, so I'll give you a gift.

*Waltz tosses a black tank, with a pink "W" on it, on the floor and teleports away*

Note #4: The effect of the Waltz-Tank is the following: It fills up only a 1/3rd of your health and weapons energy. If your health is full, it will reduce all of your weapons energy in half!

---

The big reveal

*Dr. Wily is defeated and starts bowing, as the stage clear jingle plays*

Dr. Wily: I'm sorry! I took a vacation and set up a hotel, just so I could use my customers' money to build a robot army. Please forgive me!

Roll: Only if you leave female robots alone and free Mega Man.

*Dr. Wily stops bowing and stands up*

Dr. Wily: What!? I had nothing to do with that!

Roll: Then, who did?

*a flying saucer, being piloted by a red ponytail-haired, purple-dressed, white labcoat-wearing woman, suddenly appeared in the air*

Note #5: For those of you wondering whom she is based on, it's the woman near the top left of this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Demonlord/Rockman%20ZX/223-1.jpg][img width=459 height=500]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Demonlord/Rockman%20ZX/223-1.jpg

*Roll and Dr. Wily jump in surprise*

????? (Dr. Alberta Wendy Witty): That would be me, Dr. Witty, Dr. Wily's own daughter!

Roll: But, but why?

*Dr. Wily backs up a bit, then runs away*

Dr. Witty: Well, I'm sick of having my exploits ignored for those of male scientists. So, I stole the Miss 20XX robots to take over the world. I also had Waltz distract you, giving me time to make my army. Let's see if you can stop me! Ohh ho ho ho ho!!

*the saucer closes and leaves*

*shift to Dr. Witty's saucer seen floating in the dark sky*

*the saucer opens up, Dr. Witty does a Noblewoman's Laugh (complete with hand gesture), it closes and flies into Witty Castle*

---

Waltz rematch intro

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: You're becoming a pest, so prepare to suffer!

*cue boss fight*

---

Waltz rematch aftermath

*Waltz is defeated, as she is seen clutching her shoulder*

Waltz: Not bad, for a robot maid, but you won't last against Dr. Witty!

*Waltz teleports away*

---

Witty's defeat

*Dr. Witty is defeated, as she sits cross-legged on her knees and starts bowing, while the victory fanfare plays*

Dr. Witty: Forgive me for what I've done. I'll be good.

Roll: Sure!

*Waltz teleports in and shoots a charge shot at Roll, knocking her out*

*Dr. Witty and Waltz run away*

*Roll gets back up, looks left and right, then runs off after them*

*Roll, Dr. Witty and Waltz run, until they get into a corridor, with a cage, holding Mega Man (who is seen lying down), hanging at the ceiling*

*Dr. Witty and Waltz stop running, once they get near a switch labelled "CAUTION"*

Dr. Witty: How naive of you. I won't give up yet!

Waltz: Such a dork. Ta-ta! (heart symbol)

*Dr. Witty pulls down the switch, which causes a siren to blare and the castle to start rumbling*

*Waltz runs up to Dr. Witty and teleports away with her*

*Roll runs up to the cage, jumps onto it, breaks Mega Man out of it (ala MM5), then jumps back down*

*Mega Man can barely stand up*

Roll: Mega Man, I was thinking...You keep me from helping you so that I won't get hurt, right?

Mega Man: Of course. I won't let anything bad happen to you...

Roll: From now on, I'll fight to be strong like you.

Mega Man: That's the spirit...Let's get outta here.

*Roll teleports away, with Mega Man in tow*

---

Epilogue

*fade to an image of Roll and the injured Mega Man, whom the former is carrying, standing on the edge of the cliff, as they watch Witty Castle in the middle of the jungle*

*a tiny saucer is seen flying out of Witty Castle, as it starts to rumble*

KA-BOOM!

*the castle explodes into a pink-tinted mushroom cloud, shaped like Dr. Witty's logo*

*fade to an image of joy; Roll has her arms raised in victory, Mega Man (who was still injured) weakly does a thumbs-up, a happy Dr. Light holds has his hand on Mega Man's shoulder and the Chief of Police has his eyes closed and is seen laughing heartily*

*fade to a black screen, with the following text*:

Having foiled Dr. Witty's evil plan, Valentine Roll returned safely with Mega Man and was acclaimed as a true hero.

However, Dr. Witty and Waltz were nowhere to be seen...

---

Ending pictures

*as the female RMs' names and WZN. (Waltz Number) serial numbers are shown, they are followed by pictures*

*they are, in no particular order (as I have no idea what the female RMs' serial numbers are supposed to be)*:

Feather Woman: Feather Woman is doing a tribal dance, along with Tomahawk Man.

Gelato Girl: Gelato Girl is serving an ice cream cone, to a happy Ice Man.

Opera Woman: Opera Woman happily eats a ton of food on a buffet table, while Flame Man can be seen feverishly cooking at the back, in the kitchen.

Perfume Woman: Perfume Woman looks unfazed, as Plant Man uses her to spray perfume over himself.

Tai-Chi Woman: Tai-Chi Woman is sparring with Shadow Man, on the streets of a Chinese city.

Static Woman: Static Woman blissfully hugs Sheep Man's wool, while he is busy reading a newspaper.

Moon Woman: Moon Woman tantalizes and winks at Star Man, who has hearts in his eyes and is running after her.

Volcano Woman: Volcano Woman gladly points on a map held by Protoman, who looks puzzled.

Note #6: The reason why Protoman is holding a map, is because he was trying to find Robotonga, so that he could keep watch on Mega Man and the others. But, since he has no idea where Robotonga is, he got lost.

---

*the credits roll, ending with Roll shooting the letters that spell out "Inspired by Capcom"*[/spoiler]

This took me days, but it was worth it. What do you think?

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #460 on: May 25, 2010, 01:34:50 AM
Sorry for taking so long, but it's finally ready! :D Here is the current final draft of MGR's script:

[spoiler]Intro

In the year 20XX...

*images of various female RMs fade in and out at a quick succession; Splash Woman, Comet Woman, Mage Woman, Mantis Woman and Pulse Woman, in that order*

Gender equality affected the robot industry, giving rise to many female robots that are positive role models for humankind.

On the island of Robotonga, where Mega Man and his family took a well-deserved vacation, the 1st annual Miss Robot 20XX contest was held.

*fade to an image of Roll looking sad, while a spotlight is shining down on her*

Roll was entered to represent Dr. Light, but feminists shunned her for being only a household robot.

*fade to an image of the same tropical island resort, except that it's now at night. Explosions start to appear*

That night...8 of the contestants suddenly revolted and attacked the island, causing mass hysteria!

*fade to an image of the female RMs in shadow, with Waltz looming above them*

Leading them was a mysterious robot girl known as Waltz.

*fade to Mega Man and Roll standing outside the entrance of the hotel they stayed in, as they are repeatedly turning left and right*

*Waltz teleports in, prompting Mega Man and Roll to face her*

*Roll starts moving forward, until she gets stopped by Mega Man getting into a shooting stance*

Waltz: *widens her eyes* Wait!! I didn't mean to hurt anyone! I just wanted people to see how talented I am. Please, don't hurt me.

*Waltz's eyes return to their usual menacing look, and she shoots a charge shot at Mega Man, knocking him out*

Roll: Mega Man!

Waltz: Poor little Roll. Without your brother around to protect you, you're a worthless wench robot.

*Waltz teleports away*

*Mega Man gets back up*

*fade to an image of Roll pleading to Dr. Light, who has his eyes closed and is rubbing his chin, since he is looking serious*

Roll: Dr. Light, please let me go! I'm tired of doing housework and I wanna help Mega Man.

Dr. Light: Very well. I wouldn't allow you to go if Protoman was here, but since there's no way to contact him, I have no choice.

*fade to Roll with her eyes closed, whose entire body turns white as she changes into the Valentine armor. Then, she opens her eyes, smiles and raises up her Roll Buster arm cannon*

Dr. Light modified Roll and equipped her with the Valentine Armor. Thus, Roll has now become Valentine Roll!!

*cue title screen*

---

*fade to the reception room of the hotel, where Dr. Light and the chief of police are repeatedly turning left and right. There is a TV at the top of the room*

Dr. Light: *frantically raises his arms up and down* Roll, you need to watch this right away!

*fade to an image of Waltz smiling deviously, while holding an injured Mega Man (covered with burns, dents and has a crack on his helmet) by the head*

Waltz: Listen up, folks! Female robots like us don't get the same functions that male robots do, which isn't fair. Mega Man went easy on us, so don't take our power for granted. Give female robots what they deserve, or you'll never see your hero again!

Roll: Hmph, that Mega Man. He didn't want girls like me getting in his way, and look what happened!

Dr. Light: Now now, Roll, let's not think that way. *turns to the chief of police* Chief, can your men find Waltz?

Chief of Police: I wish they would, but we have to ensure the safety of the innocent first.

---

(Note #2: Regardless where and when you'll fight VM/Pop (between Opera Woman, Tai-Chi Woman and Perfume Woman's stages), the dialogue for the first 3 encounters will not change.)

Virtual Man: People call me Pop, but you can call me Virtual Man, the world's superhero!! I have to virtually slap those rowdy ladies! You're with them, so I'll virtually spank you! Let's play!

*cue incredibly easy boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man getting sent falling on his butt, to a specific spot. A part of the floor blows up from underneath him, and he falls into the hole*

---

Virtual Man: That was just practice! Now you'll see what I'm made of, apple of my dreams! Let's play!

*cue really easy boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man getting sent falling on his butt, to a specific spot. A part of the floor blows up from underneath him, and he falls into the hole*

---

Virtual Man: Don't bother fooling me, lollipop lily! Oh, and it's "Virtual Man"! Let's play!

*cue pathetically easy boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man getting sent falling on his butt, to a specific spot. A part of the floor blows up from underneath him, and he falls into the hole*

---

Virtual Man/Pop 4th fight intro (after all the female RMs are defeated, Virtual Man replaces Roll on the middle icon, and becomes selectable)

Virtual Man: I've got some new tricks up my sleeve, so say your prayers, cherry pie!

Roll: Mr. Pop, this is stupid. We're not enemies!

*cue slightly harder but not that challenging boss fight, which ends with Virtual Man's body parts getting sent flying, leaving his head bouncing off the screen*

Note to Gatuca: Don't worry, Virtual Man/Pop's not getting destroyed, he's just getting blown to pieces. Since he can regenerate, he may pull himself together for the sequel. ;)

---

Interlude #2 (which immediately happens, after Virtual Man is defeated for the 4th time)

*Roll, Dr. Light and the Chief of Police are all gathered at the hotel's reception room*

Note #3: When you defeat the last female RM, you obtain a hologram device item from her.

*Dr. Light walks to a specific spot, sets down the hologram device and returns to his initial position*

*Roll jumps back in surprise, while Dr. Light and the Chief of Police frantically raise their arms up and down*

Waltz: Hello, Roll! You've had your fun, but it's my turn. Meet me for a duel, unless you're scared.

*we go back to the stage select screen, where all the other stages become blocked off and Virtual Man gets replaced by Waltz, on the middle icon*

---

Waltz: You just had beginner's luck. If you'll excuse me, I'll go recover at Dr. Wily's hotel.

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll: Dr. Wily's behind this? Hold on!

*the saucer opens, Dr. Wily wiggles his eyebrows ([eyebrow]), it closes and flies into Wily Hotel*

---

Lousy gift (this occurs right in front of the double-doors, leading to the Dr. Wily boss fight)

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: Aww, you poor thing. Getting all tuckered out? Too bad, because Wily's up ahead. I'm feeling nice today, so I'll give you a gift.

*Waltz tosses a black tank, with a pink "W" on it, on the floor and teleports away*

Note #4: The effect of the Waltz-Tank is the following: It fills up only a 1/3rd of your health and weapons energy. If your health is full, it will reduce all of your weapons energy in half!

---

The big reveal

*Dr. Wily is defeated and starts bowing, as the stage clear jingle plays*

Dr. Wily: I'm sorry! I took a vacation and set up a hotel, just so I could use my customers' money to build a robot army. Please forgive me!

Roll: Then, who did?

*a flying saucer, being piloted by a red ponytail-haired, purple-dressed, white labcoat-wearing woman, suddenly appeared in the air*

Note #5: For those of you wondering whom she is based on, it's the woman near the top left of this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Demonlord/Rockman%20ZX/223-1.jpg][img width=459 height=500]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Demonlord/Rockman%20ZX/223-1.jpg

*Roll and Dr. Wily jump in surprise*

????? (Dr. Alberta Wendy Witty): That would be me, Dr. Witty, Dr. Wily's own daughter!

Roll: But, but why?

Dr. Witty: Well, I'm sick of having my exploits ignored for those of male scientists. So, I stole the Miss 20XX robots to take over the world. I also had Waltz distract you, giving me time to make my army. Let's see if you can stop me! Ohh ho ho ho ho!!

*the saucer opens up, Dr. Witty does a Noblewoman's Laugh (complete with hand gesture), it closes and flies into Witty Castle*

---

Waltz rematch intro

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: You're becoming a pest, so prepare to suffer!

*cue boss fight*

---

Waltz rematch aftermath

Waltz: Not bad, for a robot maid, but you won't last against Dr. Witty!

*Waltz teleports away*

---

Witty's defeat

*Dr. Witty is defeated, as she sits cross-legged on her knees and starts bowing, while the victory fanfare plays*

Roll: Sure!

*Roll, Dr. Witty and Waltz run, until they get into a corridor, with a cage, holding Mega Man (who is seen lying down), hanging at the ceiling*

*Dr. Witty and Waltz stop running, once they get near a switch labelled "CAUTION"*

*Dr. Witty pulls down the switch, which causes a siren to blare and the castle to start rumbling*

*Waltz runs up to Dr. Witty and teleports away with her*

*Roll runs up to the cage, jumps onto it, breaks Mega Man out of it (ala MM5), then jumps back down*

Roll: Mega Man, I was thinking...You keep me from helping you so that I won't get hurt, right?

Roll: From now on, I'll fight to be strong like you.

Mega Man: That's the spirit...Let's get outta here.

---

Epilogue

*fade to an image of Roll and the injured Mega Man, whom the former is carrying, standing on the edge of the cliff, as they watch Witty Castle in the middle of the jungle*

KA-BOOM!

*the castle explodes into a pink-tinted mushroom cloud, shaped like Dr. Witty's logo*

*fade to an image of joy; Roll has her arms raised in victory, Mega Man (who was still injured) weakly does a thumbs-up, a happy Dr. Light holds has his hand on Mega Man's shoulder and the Chief of Police has his eyes closed and is seen laughing heartily*

Having foiled Dr. Witty's evil plan, Valentine Roll returned safely with Mega Man and was acclaimed as a true hero.

---

Ending pictures

*as the female RMs' names and WZN. (Waltz Number) serial numbers are shown, they are followed by pictures*

*they are, in no particular order (as I have no idea what the female RMs' serial numbers are supposed to be)*:

Feather Woman: Feather Woman is doing a tribal dance, along with Tomahawk Man.

Gelato Girl: Gelato Girl is serving an ice cream cone, to a happy Ice Man.

Opera Woman: Opera Woman happily eats a ton of food on a buffet table, while Flame Man can be seen feverishly cooking at the back, in the kitchen.

Perfume Woman: Perfume Woman looks unfazed, as Plant Man uses her to spray perfume over himself.

Tai-Chi Woman: Tai-Chi Woman is sparring with Shadow Man, on the streets of a Chinese city.

Static Woman: Static Woman blissfully hugs Sheep Man's wool, while he is busy reading a newspaper.

Moon Woman: Moon Woman tantalizes and winks at Star Man, who has hearts in his eyes and is running after her.

Volcano Woman: Volcano Woman gladly points on a map held by Protoman, who looks puzzled.

Note #6: The reason why Protoman is holding a map, is because he was trying to find Robotonga, so that he could keep watch on Mega Man and the others. But, since he has no idea where Robotonga is, he got lost.

---

*the credits roll, ending with Roll shooting the letters that spell out "Inspired by Capcom"*[/spoiler]

This took me days, but it was worth it. What do you think?

Excellent Kudos, tough if you dont mind, i will try to made some additions and changes for the perfect plot

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #461 on: May 25, 2010, 02:40:45 AM
All right, as long as they manage to fit in.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #462 on: May 29, 2010, 04:04:28 AM
havent worked on the updated plot, but on the meantime, updated the mugshots.......... again

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #463 on: May 29, 2010, 04:56:05 AM
I have to say that Opera Woman's portrait looks even better, now!

Feather's updated mugshot doesn't have much different, as I can see, but still looks pretty nice.

Edit: That said, I'll still be waiting for that plot update.

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #464 on: June 03, 2010, 05:09:15 AM
Done Dude

[spoiler]Intro

In the year 200X...

A Super Human Robot Named Megaman Was Created

*Image of Megaman Standing in Shadow Form

Dr.Light Created Megaman to Stop The Evil Desires of Dr. Wily,

However......

This Story is not About Him.........

*Megaman Drops

This Story is About a Little Robot Who Had a Dream......

That Little Robot is The Super Human Robot Little Sister, Roll

*Image in Shadow of Roll

In the year 20XX...

*Fade to an Image of Dr. Light and The Others (Minus Roll) Enjoying the Contest

Everithing Seemed Fine and Dandy.........

Except for one Person..........

ROLL: Not Fair at all, Why do i Have been put on this Situation

MEGAMAN: C’mon Roll, If You Do your Thing, You Can Shine.

FEMINIST A: Oh Please, She’s just a Worthless Little Robot cause she just does the sterotypes of a Woman.

FEMINIST B: Cant Believe She’s The Sister of The Super Fighting Robot, It Must Feel Embarrassing

Both: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ROLL: BAWWWWWWWWWWHUHUHUHUHUHU

Dr. Light: Ladies, Ladies, That’s not the Words to Say to a Kid

MEGAMAN: Dont listen to them Roll, they are just egotist Who Want People To Think Like Them.

You are Worth By How You Are.....

*Then They Both Interrupted By an Annoucement that the Luau Spectacle is About to Commence, The Luau Starts and 2 Robot Girls are the Main of the Spectacle, Megaman Runs in the Crowd to See the Hula Girls, Overjoyed, Much to The Irritation of Roll

ROLL : What, Where You Sayiiiiiiing?.

That night...8 of the contestants, Including One of The Robot Girls at the Luau Show, suddenly revolted and attacked the island, causing mass hysteria!

*fade to an image of the female RMs in shadow, with Waltz in a more Obscure Shadow looming above them*

Leading them was a mysterious robot girl .

So, Chaos Started Again in The World..........

Like We Dint see That one a Million Times!

*Another of The Hula Girls That was in the show teleports in, prompting Mega Man and Roll to face her, Megaman is Love Stonned after Seein Her, Cause She’s Pretty, Much to The Annoyance of Roll.

GIRL : You Seem Very Little and Dumb to beign Called MEGAMAN

*Megaman Attempts to Impress The Girl, And Then The Girl Makes Fun At Him Him, Wich Roll Cannot Avoid Laugh a Little, Much to the Annoyance of Megaman.

ROLL: Well Believe it or not, He’s Megaman

Megaman: Err Roll, What is Your Problem?

*Megaman and Roll Start to Argue

ROLL: ILL TELL YOU WHAT IS MY PROBLEM!

IM SICK ENTIRE THAT YOU GET ALL THE FAME AND YOU DINT WANT ME TO HELP YOU, I CAN BE A SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT TOO

Megaman : Roll, We Already discuss this in the past, a LOT of times, I dont want you To Help Me Fight Because i dont wanna you get hurted

ROLL: Yeah Sure, or is it Because You Dont wanna Get Help By a Girl.

Megaman: Dammit Roll, You are just Mad for what those Stupid Fat Woman’s told you at the Contest, and now you’re Blamming Me?

ROLL : Stupid Fat Womans?, OOOH, SO that’s how you Reffer to the Ladies?

Megaman : That’s Not the Point, You are Incappable of Fight Because You are a Household Robot

ROLL: WHAT?

Megaman: Well, What i Mean is, ooooooooooohh Nads

ROLL: MEEEEGAAMAAAAAANNNN

Megaman: Err, Sister, Can we Discuss This Later.

ROLL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

*The Girl Who was get annoyed in the Background Finally get’s enough

GIRL: ALL RIGHT YOU TWO, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

YOU PAIR OF RETARDED BRATS!!!!!

Shots at Megaman

GIRL: Well, Well, Well, So it seems the Mega-Brothers are not Happy and Dandy at all, huh?

Allow me to Make Things Worse!

*Beams shot the girl and Put’s Her Armor, and Reveals to be a Fighting Robot Girl

GIRL: HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

Megaman: Holy Smokes!

Roll: And You Exactly Are?

Waltz: MY Name is Waltz and i am Phenomenal, Glamorouss and Funny!!!!

Roll: Err, What?

Megaman: You You You

Waltz: Oh Right, Its this Guy Megaman Who Usually Deal’s With This.......

Megaman: You..... You...... You....

Waltz: I Guess not the first time you Fight some Separate Robot Foes, Huuuuuh

Megaman: You are So Pretty!!!!!

*Roll Falls

Waltz: Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho, Thank You, You Really Know How To Recognize The Faboulous!!!!!

Roll : Suuuuuuuuuuuure, Lets See How Megaman Handles The Ladies

Megaman: Geez Roll!

Megaman: Well, Hmmm

Waltz: Besides You re so Cute  (Winks at Megaman)

Waltz : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Roll: Mega Man!............................oh No Wait, Im Mad at You

Megaman: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Waltz: Poor little Roll. Without your brother around to protect you, you're a worthless wench robot and a Household Junk, that’s exactly What you Are, You are Never Going to be NOTHING, HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO.

*Waltz teleports away*

*Mega Man gets back up*

* Roll Feels Hurted*

*Dr. Light Finally Entrances the Scene*

Dr. Light: Geez Boys, What is this Rockus?, Wait, Where’s Megaman.

Roll: Nothing, He Just Went to Chase a Robot Fighting Brat

Dr. Light: Errr, What?

•   Later in Dr. Light’s Mini Lab

Dr. Light: Roll, This is even Worse that it seems, There’s a Robot Revolt Over the World!

Roll: Really? Oh My Goodness, This is.......................
Oh Wait, Why im a Surprised?

Dr.Light: Err. What’s Up with this Sudden Bitter Sarcasm of Yours?, oh i get it, Its for the Incident on the Contest Right?

Roll: ..............................Wait a Minute?, So there’s Possible that Stupid Girl Called Waltz is Behind This?

I Guess YES

Dr. Light: Well Maybe Megaman is Already Handing the Situation

SOME DAYS LATER

Dr.Light: This is Terrible, We Have Not a Little Signal of Where Megaman is

Roll: Ok, Im Actually Kinda Worried I Guess, I Mean, After all......Wait a Minute!,
Maybe This is.....................Yes, YES!!!!!!

Dr.Light, Dr Light, I Can Go and Take Care of This!

Dr.Light: Well, then, Be Carefull ou.............WHAT?????

Roll: Dr. Light, please let me go! I'm tired of doing housework and I wanna help Prove Myself That im Not WORTHLESS!!!!

Dr. Light: .......................

Roll: Ah, Err, I Mean, To Help Megaman!!!

Dr. Light: Then i guess The Answer Is No.

Auto: But Then Who is Gonna Do The Work?

Dr. Light: Protoman of Course

Roll: But we Havent Contacted Protoman in the Last Months

Dr.Light: But......

Roll: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeee

Dr.LightL Roll, I Get this Now, You had a Argue With Megaman all Because Those Feminist Mock You!

Roll: Maybe Because.............Im a HOUSEHOLD ROBOT JUNK

*Starts to Cries

Dr. Light: Roll, Im.....Sorry but....

*Thinks

Dr.Light: Do You Realized The Risk, You can Get Destroyed

Roll: All I Want is To Serve for Something For Once, When You Created Splash Woman, She Was More than Just a Female Robot, She Used To Help People..........I Mean Sure She Was Manipulated by Wily but still.....

Beign a Domestic Robot Does Not Saves People

Dr. Light: well...................................I Guess You/re Right I wouldn't allow you to go if Protoman was here, but since there's no way to contact him, I have no choice.

Roll: REALLY (Quicly Changes Her Mood)

Dr.Light: Well, Yeah.

RollL YOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cue title screen*

---

*fade to an image of Waltz smiling deviously.

Oh BTW Roll, You and Your Brother Are Having Some Fuuuuuuuuuunn...............
He Was so Predictable................HO HO HO HO HO

*fade back to the hotel reception room, and Roll gets mad again*

Roll: Hmph, that Mega Man. He didn't want girls like me getting in his way, and maybe i think He’s Enyojing this.....

Dr. Light: Wow wow, Roll, Not this Again, Why you think something like that

RollL Well, Lets just say that He Knows how to Handle the Girls

Dr. Light: Hmmmmmph, Nope, I Dont Ghet it *turns to the chief of police* Chief, can your men find Waltz?

---

Virtual Man: Stop right there, Kiddie

Virtual Man: People call me Pop, but you can call me Virtual Man, the world's superhero!! I have to defeat those rowdy ladies! HE HE HE HE HE HE You're with them, so I'll Take You Down

---

Virtual Man: Stop right theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

Virtual Man: That was just practice! Now you'll see what I'm made of!

---

Virtual Man: Thirds Tiiiime The Chaaaaaaaaaaaaarm

Virtual Man: Don't bother fooling me, lollipop Oh, and it's "Virtual Man"! Let's play!

---

Virtual Man: Stop rig.........Yeah You Know the Drill

Virtual Man: I've got some new tricks up my sleeves

Roll: All Right this is stupid. We're not enemies, but You are started to beign so Irritating

Note to Gatuca: Don't worry, Virtual Man/Pop's not getting destroyed, he's just getting blown to pieces. Since he can regenerate, he may pull himself together for the sequel. 

---

Waltz: Hello, Roll! You've had your fun, but it's my turn. Meet me for a duel, unless you're scared, if you want your brother of course!

---

Waltz: You just had beginner's luck.

Roll: OK, Where’s Megaman

Waltz: Nah Nah Nah, You Need To Defeat Me Again

Roll: Mhhhhhhph

If you'll excuse me, I'll go recover at Dr. Wily's hotel.

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll: Dr. Wily's behind this? ..........................

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy Does that not Surprise Me?

Whataver, Hold on!

*the saucer opens, Dr. Wily wiggles his eyebrows ( ), it closes and flies into Wily Hotel*

---

Lousy gift (this occurs right in front of the double-doors, leading to the Dr. Wily boss fights)

*Waltz teleports in*

---

The big reveal

*Dr. Wily is defeated and starts bowing, as the stage clear jingle plays, Dr. Light Gets into the Scene Accompained by Auto*

Dr.Light: Well Done Roll, You Exposed Dr. Wily as the Mastermind of this
Auto: .........Actually, That’s not a Surprise sir.....

Roll: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO, YAY YAY YIII PPEEEYYYY
I Beat Dr. Wily, I am Worth Robot For sure
Dr. Wily: Im Sorry Im Sorry

Roll: YEEEEEEEEEEEY, YEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Take that Megaman HO HO HO HO

Dr. Wily: WERE YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Roll: (Giigles) Sorry Wily, Where was i, Oh Yes.
Give Up Dr. Wily!

Dr.Wily: Yeah Whatever lest just get on this, can you let me go

Roll: PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, Unlike Megaman im not a Dork

Dr. Light: Roll?

Dr.Wily: Whait What?

Roll: YOU ARE ALWAYS BEHIND EVERITHING.

Dr. Wily: No no, Not that, Arent You Supposed to be Worried about Megaman?

Roll: Thats not the Point

Dr. Wily: Err, Well, What is the Point, Then?

Dr. Light: Actually, that’s a good point

Roll: Well Lets Count,  You have faked Recover Your Sanity Twice, You Manipulated Dr. Cossack, You Blamed Protoman Once, You Tried a Failed Attempt at a Disguise With that Stupid Mr X Thing, You created the Robotenza and i Get infected by it, You Set Up Dr. Light, and so far you always Beg for Mercy everytime you are defeated, and in total of 10 TIMES, no wait, 11, or 16 no wait, maybe it was 19, or well, whatever, YOU FAIL WILY, YOU FAIL!

Dr.Wily: Are you Done yet?

Roll:...............Yes

Dr.Wily: Whatever Just let me go

Roll: NO, Where’s Megaman

Dr. Wily: Ill Tell You I DONT KNOW!!!!!!

Roll: Really, Then, who did?

*Roll Dr. Light The and Dr. Wily jump in surprise*

????? (Dr. Wendy Witty): That would be me, Dr. Wendy!!!!!!

Roll: But, but whyb, but bu bubu................What’s Going on!!!!!

Roll: Well........ That........was.....Different?

Dr. Light: Indeed Roll, Indeed

---

Waltz rematch intro

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: You're becoming a pest, so prepare to suffer you Household Crap!

Roll: Hey Whatch your Mouth Brat!

*cue boss fight*

---

Waltz rematch aftermath

Waltz: Not bad, for a robot maid

Roll: All Right, Where is Megaman

Waltz: OK Ill Show you

*The Rooms Changes into Waltz Rool and Megaman Appears........................Fat Drinking E-Tanks, Roll is Shocked and Disgusted

Waltz: As you can see, your Bro Has Been Fine all this time.

Megaman: Hey Roll, What are you doing here

Roll: I...........I..............

Megaman: Buuuuurps, Oh Nads, Sorry is just that Waltz was very nice to me all this time.

Roll.........REEEAAALLYYY (Roll becames angry at megaman)

Megaman: err well Roll kid, How you did Fighting the Robot Mistress
Did they cause you much trouble

Roll: MeGaMaaAaaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I WAS FIGHTING ALL THIS STUPID BIMBOS, FIGHTING A STUPID GARY STUE, DEFEATING WILY, AND YES I DID DEFEATED WILY, I WAS WORRIED AT THE END FOR YOU, AND I FOUND THIS

Megaman: Hey, Its not my fault that this Job was Too Much for a Stupid Girl

*Roll Chases Megaamn, While Waltz laughs her ass off

Roll: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
COME HERE, THAT’s IT, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU YOU STUPID ARROGANT ASS.....

Roll Smacks Megaman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And Megaman Punches Her Back

Roll: YOU GRUNT YOU STUPID

Megaman: SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS MAID,

ROLL: YOU SON OF A.....

*Virtual Mans Shows ups and She falls on Megaman Head

Waltz: Wait, What the.....Who are You

Roll: GREAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT, Wonderfull, all it was left, MR GARY STUE

Virtual Man: Hey Kid, dont be so Hard on Me, oh and, what is this thing i just falled.

Waltz: No, Wait......

*Megaman Explodes, Sending Virtual Man Off*

Roll: What the.........

ROLL: Megaman?

Waltz: YOU STUPID GARY ASSTYUUCH LOSER, YOU RUINED MY PLAN

*Megaman Turns out to be, a Deckoy Bot

ROLL: Wait, that’s not Megaman, what plan???

Waltz: well, iiii, you know, you see.....................HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO
See yiiiiiaaaaaaaaa

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll:............................So, This Means.....................This Could...............

---

Witty: That Brat Cant Hold Herself Dint She?
Seems that its My turn, Feel The Wrath of Female Science!!!! HO HO HO HO  HO HO HO HO HO HO

Roll: Where’s Megaman!!!???, WHERE’s MEGAMAN?

Witty's defeat

Roll: Mhhhh, ONLY IF YOU TELL ME, hwere’s Megaman?

*Roll, Dr. Witty and Waltz run, until they get into a corridor, with a cage, holding the Real Mega Man, Who is Nortally Injured, Covered With Burns, Dents and Cracks on his Helmet, and hanging at the ceiling, Roll then is Shocked and Horrirfied, then a sense of Guilty attacks her*

ROLL: ……………..ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

Roll: Mega,,,,,Meg,,,,,,,,oh BROTHER, What they did To You??????

Megaman: mhhh R….rooll………..rrroooooooooollll

Roll: …Brother, Brother……..

Megaman: You Still Mad At me, right?,  you were rrr.rright, i was stuppd

Roll: NOOO, No no Rock, No, dont day that, i , i ………..

Waltz: OK, i admit it, i lied before about those thinsg about us, having a good time….when he learned those things i did to other robots he changed his mind, and then i insulted you, and he calle me an harpy, i get mad, so i put him in that state.

In reallity……….I HATE BOYS

But i Knew you werent here because of him, you just wanted to prove him that you can became a super heroin, and i knew you were mad at him, so i wanna put you a trap to making, Hate HIM

Dr. Witty: Waltz, ciut it up now

Waltz: Sorry Doc, you were right, i can hold myself HO HO HO HO

Dr. Witty: Geez Why cannot be more Reserved

Roll: ……………… …………………………………

Waltz: What’s Wrong, You Want Some More?

Image of ROLL SLAPPING WALTZ SEVERAL TIMES

Waltz: Klyaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaahaahahaha, NO, NO no………let me Go, Let Me Go

ROLL: ……….YOU YOU………..YOU……….The only one who is a Worthless Wrench........THE only one who is a Worthless Wrench,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The only one who is a Worthlessssssss [sonic slicer]...................IIIIIIIITSSSS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU

Dr.Witty: Oh My Godness!!!!!

*Roll, Shoots Waltz at Fireshot at leaves Her Badly Wrecked and she aims at Dr.Witty*.

Dr.Witty: Waltz You Idiot, I told You to Not Push Things Over

Waltz> Mommy, Moooooommy, Help Me MoooooooM

Dr.Witty: Hey,. I TOLD YOU to Not CALLED ME LIKE THAT, Lets get out of Here, NOW.

* Dr. Witty activates Waltz teleport system by remote and both teleport away*

Megaman: Roll...........You Shouldnt..........

Roll: Megaman...............

Megaman: Roll

Roll: .......FORGIVE ME..............IM SORRY BROTHER.........................IM SORRY.......... You keep me from helping you so that I won't get hurt, right?

Roll: Im Sorry...........Forgive Me.........................I Love You.

---

Epilogue

*fade to an image of Roll in tears and the injured Mega Man, whom the former is carrying, standing on the edge of the cliff, as they watch Witty Castle in the middle of the jungle*

KA-BOOM!

However, Dr. Witty and Waltz were nowhere to be seen.................

Meanwhile.........................

Dr. Wily Had Enogh Problems to Worrie About..............By Paying the Bills For His Hotel..................and Virtual Man Lands on There...........

Dr.Wily: Drats..........Not You

Virtual Man: Hiiiiiii Booooooooooosssssssssssss

---

Ending pictures

Feather Woman: Feather Woman is doing a tribal dance, and Tomahawk Man just spies her

Gelato Girl: Gelato Girl is serving an ice cream cone, to several happy children aswell as Ice Man.

CREDIT PIC 1 - Volcano Woman and Roll Dancing at the Luau, While Megaman amd the others are Watching

CREDIT PIC 2 – Dr. Wily Beign visited by a Tax Robot and the Visitants From the Hotel Complaining, While Virtual Man stands

CREDIT PIC 3 – Bass Appears...................and He had No role in this Episode, woth [acid burst] Him off
---

Offline HKLurch18

• Resistance Member
  • I drive you bats
    • View Profile
Reply #465 on: June 03, 2010, 12:05:08 PM
nice new mugshots, gatuca!
Don't worry about updating them several times, I did that , too before I was satisfied completely :)

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #466 on: June 03, 2010, 01:05:08 PM
nice new mugshots, gatuca!
Don't worry about updating them several times, I did that , too before I was satisfied completely :)

I can certainly agree and attest to that. ;) Due to suggestions given to me, as well as a few personal decisions, I had to modify MM72's script several times before it worked nicely.

That said, I'll fix and clean up the latest additions a bit, once I get the time. 8)

Offline Stardius

• Lazy and overall passive
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #467 on: June 03, 2010, 03:16:58 PM
Done Dude

[spoiler]Intro

In the year 200X...

A Super Human Robot Named Megaman Was Created

*Image of Megaman Standing in Shadow Form

Dr.Light Created Megaman to Stop The Evil Desires of Dr. Wily,

However......

This Story is not About Him.........

*Megaman Drops

This Story is About a Little Robot Who Had a Dream......

That Little Robot is The Super Human Robot Little Sister, Roll

*Image in Shadow of Roll

In the year 20XX...

*Fade to an Image of Dr. Light and The Others (Minus Roll) Enjoying the Contest

Everithing Seemed Fine and Dandy.........

Except for one Person..........

ROLL: Not Fair at all, Why do i Have been put on this Situation

MEGAMAN: C’mon Roll, If You Do your Thing, You Can Shine.

FEMINIST A: Oh Please, She’s just a Worthless Little Robot cause she just does the sterotypes of a Woman.

FEMINIST B: Cant Believe She’s The Sister of The Super Fighting Robot, It Must Feel Embarrassing

Both: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

ROLL: BAWWWWWWWWWWHUHUHUHUHUHU

Dr. Light: Ladies, Ladies, That’s not the Words to Say to a Kid

MEGAMAN: Dont listen to them Roll, they are just egotist Who Want People To Think Like Them.

You are Worth By How You Are.....

*Then They Both Interrupted By an Annoucement that the Luau Spectacle is About to Commence, The Luau Starts and 2 Robot Girls are the Main of the Spectacle, Megaman Runs in the Crowd to See the Hula Girls, Overjoyed, Much to The Irritation of Roll

ROLL : What, Where You Sayiiiiiiing?.

That night...8 of the contestants, Including One of The Robot Girls at the Luau Show, suddenly revolted and attacked the island, causing mass hysteria!

*fade to an image of the female RMs in shadow, with Waltz in a more Obscure Shadow looming above them*

Leading them was a mysterious robot girl .

So, Chaos Started Again in The World..........

Like We Dint see That one a Million Times!

*Another of The Hula Girls That was in the show teleports in, prompting Mega Man and Roll to face her, Megaman is Love Stonned after Seein Her, Cause She’s Pretty, Much to The Annoyance of Roll.

GIRL : You Seem Very Little and Dumb to beign Called MEGAMAN

*Megaman Attempts to Impress The Girl, And Then The Girl Makes Fun At Him Him, Wich Roll Cannot Avoid Laugh a Little, Much to the Annoyance of Megaman.

ROLL: Well Believe it or not, He’s Megaman

Megaman: Err Roll, What is Your Problem?

*Megaman and Roll Start to Argue

ROLL: ILL TELL YOU WHAT IS MY PROBLEM!

IM SICK ENTIRE THAT YOU GET ALL THE FAME AND YOU DINT WANT ME TO HELP YOU, I CAN BE A SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT TOO

Megaman : Roll, We Already discuss this in the past, a LOT of times, I dont want you To Help Me Fight Because i dont wanna you get hurted

ROLL: Yeah Sure, or is it Because You Dont wanna Get Help By a Girl.

Megaman: Dammit Roll, You are just Mad for what those Stupid Fat Woman’s told you at the Contest, and now you’re Blamming Me?

ROLL : Stupid Fat Womans?, OOOH, SO that’s how you Reffer to the Ladies?

Megaman : That’s Not the Point, You are Incappable of Fight Because You are a Household Robot

ROLL: WHAT?

Megaman: Well, What i Mean is, ooooooooooohh Nads

ROLL: MEEEEGAAMAAAAAANNNN

Megaman: Err, Sister, Can we Discuss This Later.

ROLL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

*The Girl Who was get annoyed in the Background Finally get’s enough

GIRL: ALL RIGHT YOU TWO, SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!

YOU PAIR OF RETARDED BRATS!!!!!

Shots at Megaman

GIRL: Well, Well, Well, So it seems the Mega-Brothers are not Happy and Dandy at all, huh?

Allow me to Make Things Worse!

*Beams shot the girl and Put’s Her Armor, and Reveals to be a Fighting Robot Girl

GIRL: HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

Megaman: Holy Smokes!

Roll: And You Exactly Are?

Waltz: MY Name is Waltz and i am Phenomenal, Glamorouss and Funny!!!!

Roll: Err, What?

Megaman: You You You

Waltz: Oh Right, Its this Guy Megaman Who Usually Deal’s With This.......

Megaman: You..... You...... You....

Waltz: I Guess not the first time you Fight some Separate Robot Foes, Huuuuuh

Megaman: You are So Pretty!!!!!

*Roll Falls

Waltz: Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho Ho, Thank You, You Really Know How To Recognize The Faboulous!!!!!

Roll : Suuuuuuuuuuuure, Lets See How Megaman Handles The Ladies

Megaman: Geez Roll!

Megaman: Well, Hmmm

Waltz: Besides You re so Cute  (Winks at Megaman)

Waltz : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Roll: Mega Man!............................oh No Wait, Im Mad at You

Megaman: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Waltz: Poor little Roll. Without your brother around to protect you, you're a worthless wench robot and a Household Junk, that’s exactly What you Are, You are Never Going to be NOTHING, HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO.

*Waltz teleports away*

*Mega Man gets back up*

* Roll Feels Hurted*

*Dr. Light Finally Entrances the Scene*

Dr. Light: Geez Boys, What is this Rockus?, Wait, Where’s Megaman.

Roll: Nothing, He Just Went to Chase a Robot Fighting Brat

Dr. Light: Errr, What?

•   Later in Dr. Light’s Mini Lab

Dr. Light: Roll, This is even Worse that it seems, There’s a Robot Revolt Over the World!

Roll: Really? Oh My Goodness, This is.......................
Oh Wait, Why im a Surprised?

Dr.Light: Err. What’s Up with this Sudden Bitter Sarcasm of Yours?, oh i get it, Its for the Incident on the Contest Right?

Roll: ..............................Wait a Minute?, So there’s Possible that Stupid Girl Called Waltz is Behind This?

I Guess YES

Dr. Light: Well Maybe Megaman is Already Handing the Situation

SOME DAYS LATER

Dr.Light: This is Terrible, We Have Not a Little Signal of Where Megaman is

Roll: Ok, Im Actually Kinda Worried I Guess, I Mean, After all......Wait a Minute!,
Maybe This is.....................Yes, YES!!!!!!

Dr.Light, Dr Light, I Can Go and Take Care of This!

Dr.Light: Well, then, Be Carefull ou.............WHAT?????

Roll: Dr. Light, please let me go! I'm tired of doing housework and I wanna help Prove Myself That im Not WORTHLESS!!!!

Dr. Light: .......................

Roll: Ah, Err, I Mean, To Help Megaman!!!

Dr. Light: Then i guess The Answer Is No.

Auto: But Then Who is Gonna Do The Work?

Dr. Light: Protoman of Course

Roll: But we Havent Contacted Protoman in the Last Months

Dr.Light: But......

Roll: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeee

Dr.LightL Roll, I Get this Now, You had a Argue With Megaman all Because Those Feminist Mock You!

Roll: Maybe Because.............Im a HOUSEHOLD ROBOT JUNK

*Starts to Cries

Dr. Light: Roll, Im.....Sorry but....

*Thinks

Dr.Light: Do You Realized The Risk, You can Get Destroyed

Roll: All I Want is To Serve for Something For Once, When You Created Splash Woman, She Was More than Just a Female Robot, She Used To Help People..........I Mean Sure She Was Manipulated by Wily but still.....

Beign a Domestic Robot Does Not Saves People

Dr. Light: well...................................I Guess You/re Right I wouldn't allow you to go if Protoman was here, but since there's no way to contact him, I have no choice.

Roll: REALLY (Quicly Changes Her Mood)

Dr.Light: Well, Yeah.

RollL YOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

*cue title screen*

---

*fade to an image of Waltz smiling deviously.

Oh BTW Roll, You and Your Brother Are Having Some Fuuuuuuuuuunn...............
He Was so Predictable................HO HO HO HO HO

*fade back to the hotel reception room, and Roll gets mad again*

Roll: Hmph, that Mega Man. He didn't want girls like me getting in his way, and maybe i think He’s Enyojing this.....

Dr. Light: Wow wow, Roll, Not this Again, Why you think something like that

RollL Well, Lets just say that He Knows how to Handle the Girls

Dr. Light: Hmmmmmph, Nope, I Dont Ghet it *turns to the chief of police* Chief, can your men find Waltz?

---

Virtual Man: Stop right there, Kiddie

Virtual Man: People call me Pop, but you can call me Virtual Man, the world's superhero!! I have to defeat those rowdy ladies! HE HE HE HE HE HE You're with them, so I'll Take You Down

---

Virtual Man: Stop right theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

---

Virtual Man: Thirds Tiiiime The Chaaaaaaaaaaaaarm

Virtual Man: Don't bother fooling me, lollipop Oh, and it's "Virtual Man"! Let's play!

---

Virtual Man: Stop rig.........Yeah You Know the Drill

Virtual Man: I've got some new tricks up my sleeves

Roll: All Right this is stupid. We're not enemies, but You are started to beign so Irritating

Note to Gatuca: Don't worry, Virtual Man/Pop's not getting destroyed, he's just getting blown to pieces. Since he can regenerate, he may pull himself together for the sequel. 

---

Waltz: Hello, Roll! You've had your fun, but it's my turn. Meet me for a duel, unless you're scared, if you want your brother of course!

---

Roll: OK, Where’s Megaman

Waltz: Nah Nah Nah, You Need To Defeat Me Again

Roll: Mhhhhhhph

If you'll excuse me, I'll go recover at Dr. Wily's hotel.

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll: Dr. Wily's behind this? ..........................

Whyyyyyyyyyyyy Does that not Surprise Me?

Whataver, Hold on!

*the saucer opens, Dr. Wily wiggles his eyebrows ( ), it closes and flies into Wily Hotel*

---

Lousy gift (this occurs right in front of the double-doors, leading to the Dr. Wily boss fights)

*Waltz teleports in*

---

The big reveal

*Dr. Wily is defeated and starts bowing, as the stage clear jingle plays, Dr. Light Gets into the Scene Accompained by Auto*

Dr.Light: Well Done Roll, You Exposed Dr. Wily as the Mastermind of this
Auto: .........Actually, That’s not a Surprise sir.....

Roll: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO, YAY YAY YIII PPEEEYYYY
I Beat Dr. Wily, I am Worth Robot For sure
Dr. Wily: Im Sorry Im Sorry

Roll: YEEEEEEEEEEEY, YEEEEEEEEEEEY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY
Take that Megaman HO HO HO HO

Dr. Wily: WERE YOU LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!!

Roll: (Giigles) Sorry Wily, Where was i, Oh Yes.
Give Up Dr. Wily!

Dr.Wily: Yeah Whatever lest just get on this, can you let me go

Roll: PLEAAAAAAAAAAASE, Unlike Megaman im not a Dork

Dr.Wily: Whait What?

Roll: YOU ARE ALWAYS BEHIND EVERITHING.

Dr. Wily: No no, Not that, Arent You Supposed to be Worried about Megaman?

Roll: Thats not the Point

Dr. Wily: Err, Well, What is the Point, Then?

Dr. Light: Actually, that’s a good point

Roll: Well Lets Count,  You have faked Recover Your Sanity Twice, You Manipulated Dr. Cossack, You Blamed Protoman Once, You Tried a Failed Attempt at a Disguise With that Stupid Mr X Thing, You created the Robotenza and i Get infected by it, You Set Up Dr. Light, and so far you always Beg for Mercy everytime you are defeated, and in total of 10 TIMES, no wait, 11, or 16 no wait, maybe it was 19, or well, whatever, YOU FAIL WILY, YOU FAIL!

Dr.Wily: Are you Done yet?

Roll:...............Yes

Dr.Wily: Whatever Just let me go

Roll: NO, Where’s Megaman

Dr. Wily: Ill Tell You I DONT KNOW!!!!!!

Roll: Really, Then, who did?

*Roll Dr. Light The and Dr. Wily jump in surprise*

????? (Dr. Wendy Witty): That would be me, Dr. Wendy!!!!!!

Roll: But, but whyb, but bu bubu................What’s Going on!!!!!

Roll: Well........ That........was.....Different?

Dr. Light: Indeed Roll, Indeed

---

Waltz rematch intro

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: You're becoming a pest, so prepare to suffer you Household Crap!

Roll: Hey Whatch your Mouth Brat!

*cue boss fight*

---

Waltz rematch aftermath

Waltz: Not bad, for a robot maid

Roll: All Right, Where is Megaman

Waltz: OK Ill Show you

*The Rooms Changes into Waltz Rool and Megaman Appears........................Fat Drinking E-Tanks, Roll is Shocked and Disgusted

Waltz: As you can see, your Bro Has Been Fine all this time.

Megaman: Hey Roll, What are you doing here

Roll: I...........I..............

Megaman: Buuuuurps, Oh Nads, Sorry is just that Waltz was very nice to me all this time.

Roll.........REEEAAALLYYY (Roll becames angry at megaman)

Megaman: err well Roll kid, How you did Fighting the Robot Mistress
Did they cause you much trouble

Roll: MeGaMaaAaaAAaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

I WAS FIGHTING ALL THIS STUPID BIMBOS, FIGHTING A STUPID GARY STUE, DEFEATING WILY, AND YES I DID DEFEATED WILY, I WAS WORRIED AT THE END FOR YOU, AND I FOUND THIS

Megaman: Hey, Its not my fault that this Job was Too Much for a Stupid Girl

*Roll Chases Megaamn, While Waltz laughs her ass off

Roll: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
COME HERE, THAT’s IT, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU YOU STUPID ARROGANT ASS.....

Roll Smacks Megaman,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

And Megaman Punches Her Back

Roll: YOU GRUNT YOU STUPID

Megaman: SHUT UP YOU WORTHLESS MAID,

ROLL: YOU SON OF A.....

*Virtual Mans Shows ups and She falls on Megaman Head

Waltz: Wait, What the.....Who are You

Roll: GREAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT, Wonderfull, all it was left, MR GARY STUE

Virtual Man: Hey Kid, dont be so Hard on Me, oh and, what is this thing i just falled.

Waltz: No, Wait......

*Megaman Explodes, Sending Virtual Man Off*

Roll: What the.........

ROLL: Megaman?

Waltz: YOU STUPID GARY ASSTYUUCH LOSER, YOU RUINED MY PLAN

*Megaman Turns out to be, a Deckoy Bot

ROLL: Wait, that’s not Megaman, what plan???

Waltz: well, iiii, you know, you see.....................HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO HO
See yiiiiiaaaaaaaaa

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll:............................So, This Means.....................This Could...............

---

Witty: That Brat Cant Hold Herself Dint She?
Seems that its My turn, Feel The Wrath of Female Science!!!! HO HO HO HO  HO HO HO HO HO HO

Roll: Where’s Megaman!!!???, WHERE’s MEGAMAN?

Witty's defeat

Roll: Mhhhh, ONLY IF YOU TELL ME, hwere’s Megaman?

*Roll, Dr. Witty and Waltz run, until they get into a corridor, with a cage, holding the Real Mega Man, Who is Nortally Injured, Covered With Burns, Dents and Cracks on his Helmet, and hanging at the ceiling, Roll then is Shocked and Horrirfied, then a sense of Guilty attacks her*

ROLL: ……………..ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK

Roll: Mega,,,,,Meg,,,,,,,,oh BROTHER, What they did To You??????

Megaman: mhhh R….rooll………..rrroooooooooollll

Roll: …Brother, Brother……..

Megaman: You Still Mad At me, right?,  you were rrr.rright, i was stuppd

Roll: NOOO, No no Rock, No, dont day that, i , i ………..

Waltz: OK, i admit it, i lied before about those thinsg about us, having a good time….when he learned those things i did to other robots he changed his mind, and then i insulted you, and he calle me an harpy, i get mad, so i put him in that state.

In reallity……….I HATE BOYS

But i Knew you werent here because of him, you just wanted to prove him that you can became a super heroin, and i knew you were mad at him, so i wanna put you a trap to making, Hate HIM

Dr. Witty: Waltz, ciut it up now

Waltz: Sorry Doc, you were right, i can hold myself HO HO HO HO

Dr. Witty: Geez Why cannot be more Reserved

Roll: ……………… …………………………………

Waltz: What’s Wrong, You Want Some More?

Image of ROLL SLAPPING WALTZ SEVERAL TIMES

Waltz: Klyaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhhhhhaaaaaaaahaahahaha, NO, NO no………let me Go, Let Me Go

ROLL: ……….YOU YOU………..YOU……….The only one who is a Worthless Wrench........THE only one who is a Worthless Wrench,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The only one who is a Worthlessssssss [sonic slicer]...................IIIIIIIITSSSS YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUU

Dr.Witty: Oh My Godness!!!!!

*Roll, Shoots Waltz at Fireshot at leaves Her Badly Wrecked and she aims at Dr.Witty*.

Dr.Witty: Waltz You Idiot, I told You to Not Push Things Over

Waltz> Mommy, Moooooommy, Help Me MoooooooM

Dr.Witty: Hey,. I TOLD YOU to Not CALLED ME LIKE THAT, Lets get out of Here, NOW.

* Dr. Witty activates Waltz teleport system by remote and both teleport away*

Megaman: Roll...........You Shouldnt..........

Roll: Megaman...............

Megaman: Roll

Roll: .......FORGIVE ME..............IM SORRY BROTHER.........................IM SORRY.......... You keep me from helping you so that I won't get hurt, right?

Roll: Im Sorry...........Forgive Me.........................I Love You.

---

Epilogue

*fade to an image of Roll in tears and the injured Mega Man, whom the former is carrying, standing on the edge of the cliff, as they watch Witty Castle in the middle of the jungle*

KA-BOOM!

However, Dr. Witty and Waltz were nowhere to be seen.................

Meanwhile.........................

Dr. Wily Had Enogh Problems to Worrie About..............By Paying the Bills For His Hotel..................and Virtual Man Lands on There...........

Dr.Wily: Drats..........Not You

Virtual Man: Hiiiiiii Booooooooooosssssssssssss

---

Ending pictures

Feather Woman: Feather Woman is doing a tribal dance, and Tomahawk Man just spies her

Gelato Girl: Gelato Girl is serving an ice cream cone, to several happy children aswell as Ice Man.

CREDIT PIC 1 - Volcano Woman and Roll Dancing at the Luau, While Megaman amd the others are Watching

CREDIT PIC 2 – Dr. Wily Beign visited by a Tax Robot and the Visitants From the Hotel Complaining, While Virtual Man stands

CREDIT PIC 3 – Bass Appears...................and He had No role in this Episode, woth [acid burst] Him off
---

I really like the story, and there are some really funny bits, like that after Wily battle 8D
Also I am really glad you included Mantis Woman, thanks  :)

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #468 on: June 03, 2010, 06:39:52 PM
Also I am really glad you included Mantis Woman, thanks  :)

I am the one who did that, actually. You're quite welcome. 8)

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #469 on: June 03, 2010, 06:48:33 PM
That´s a pretty interesting script

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #470 on: June 06, 2010, 04:28:14 AM
At last! It's finished! The final update of MGR's script.

[spoiler]Intro

In the year 200X...

A superhuman robot named Megaman was created.

*an image of Mega Man (standing around and looking serious) in shadow fades in*

Dr.Light created Megaman to stop the evil desires of Dr. Wily. However...This story is not about him.

*Mega Man's expression suddenly changes to that of surprise, as the image of him falls off the screen*

This story is about a little robot who had a dream...That little robot is the superhuman robot little sister, Roll.

*an image of Roll in shadow fades in, then fades away*

In the year 20XX...

*images of various female RMs in shadow fade in and out, at a quick succession; Splash Woman, Comet Woman, Mage Woman, Mantis Woman and Pulse Woman, in that order*

On the island of Robotonga, where Megaman and his family took a well-deserved vacation, the 1st annual Miss Robot 20XX contest was held.

*fade to an image of Dr. Light and the others (minus Roll) enjoying the contest*

Everything seemed fine and dandy...Except for one person.

*fade to an image of Roll looking sad, while a spotlight is shining down on her. Two chubby hands in shadow can be seen pointing down at her*

Roll: Not fair at all, why did I get put into this?

Megaman: C’mon Roll, if you do your thing, you can shine!

Feminist A: Oh please, she’s just a worthless little robot, 'cause she just does the stereotypes of women.

Feminist B: I can't believe she’s the sister of the super fighting robot, it must feel embarrassing.

Both: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

*fade to black*

Roll (crying): Boo-hoo-hooooooooo!

Dr. Light: Ladies, ladies, those aren't the words to say to a kid.

(note #1: The following sequence occurs in "gameplay" mode.)

*fade to a jungle area, as Roll runs in to a specific spot, sits down and cries to tears*

*Mega Man arrives and runs up to Roll*

Megaman: Don't listen to them, Roll! They're just egotists who want people to think like them. You're worth by how you are...

*as the announcer is heard, Mega Man and Roll (who just got back up) repeatedly turn left and right*

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, the Luau show's about to begin!

*Mega Man and Roll cease turning around, as Mega Man jumps in place and runs toward the show*

*fade to an image, depicting the following scene: Mega Man is at the front of an excited crowd (in shadow), as he looks happy to see 2 hula robot girls, who were the main performers. Nearby, an irritated-looking Roll is seen*

Roll: What was it you were saying, Mega Man!?

That night...8 of the contestants, including one of the robot girls at the Luau show, suddenly revolted and attacked the island, causing mass hysteria!

*fade to an image of the female RMs in shadow, with Waltz in a more obscure shadow looming above them*

Leading them was a mysterious robot girl.

So, chaos started again in the world...Like we didn't see that one a million times!

(Note #2: The following sequence occurs in "gameplay" mode.)

*one of the hula girls that was in the show teleports in, prompting Mega Man and Roll to face her. Mega Man looks lovestruck (with a heart appearing above his head) as he sees her. Roll, on the other hand, looks annoyed.*

Girl: You seem too little and dumb to be called Megaman!

*Mega Man runs up to the hula girl*

Megaman: Oh, really? Watch this!

*in an attempt to impress the hula girl, Megaman summons Rush Jet, and hops on top of him. Then, he summons Fliptop in mid-flight and carries him above his head. Finally, he summons Beat and has him fly in circles around Rush Jet. Megaman ends up flying too close to the top and falls off of Rush Jet, landing on his butt (near Roll), while Fliptop falls nearby. This prompts Rush, Fliptop and Beat to leave.*

*the hula girl proceeds to laugh at Mega Man, while Roll can't help but giggle at him*

Girl: Ha! What a joke!

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Well, believe it or not, he’s Megaman!

*during Mega Man & Roll's argument, the hula girl's face slowly turns red with anger, and the steam clouds coming out of her head progressively come out at a quicker rate*

Megaman: *turns to Roll* Er, Roll, what's your problem?

Roll (looking annoyed): I'll tell you what my problem is! I'm sick and tired that you get all the fame and don't want me to help you! I can be a super fighting robot too!!

Megaman: Roll, we already discussed this in the past, lots of times. I don't want you to help me fight, because I don't want you to get hurt!

Roll (looking annoyed): Yeah sure, or is it because you don't want to get helped by a girl!?

Megaman: Darn it, Roll! You're just mad at what those stupid fat women told you at the contest, and now you’re blaming me?

Roll (looking annoyed): Stupid fat women? Oooh, so that’s how you refer to the ladies!?

Megaman: That’s not the point! You're incapable of fighting because you're a household robot!

Roll (looking annoyed): What!?

Megaman (with his eyes closed): Well, no, what I mean is, um, oops. Oh no...

Roll: *rises her arms up and down, while her eyes are closed in an angry manner* Megamaaaaaan!!

Megaman (with his eyes closed): Er, sister, can't we discuss this later?

Roll: *furiously jumps up and down, while her eyes are closed in an angry manner*  Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!

Girl: All right, you two, shut up!!! You pair of dimwitted brats!!!

*the hula girl shoots a shot at Megaman, which Megaman and Roll jump over and avoid*

Girl: Well, well, well, so it seems the Mega-Siblings are not happy and dandy at all, huh? Allow me to make things worse!

*A beam comes down from above, shooting on the girl and putting on her armor, revealing her to be a fighting robot girl (!)*

Girl: *does a Noblewoman's Laugh, with the hand gesture included* Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!

Megaman: Holy smokes!

Roll: And you are?

Waltz: My name is Waltz and I am phenomenal, glamorous and funny!!

Roll: Er, what?

Megaman (with his eyes closed): You, you, you...

Waltz: Oh, right! Megaman usually deals with guys!

Megaman (with his eyes closed): You...You...You...

Waltz: I guess it's not the first time that you fight girls, huh?

Megaman: You're so pretty!!

*Roll face-faults on the ground*

Waltz: *does a Noblewoman's Laugh* Ho ho ho ho ho ho, thank you. You really know how to recognize the fabulous!!

*Roll gets back up and starts moving forward, until she gets stopped by Mega Man getting into a shooting stance*

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Suuuuuuuure, let's see How Megaman handles the ladies.

*Mega Man drops his shooting stance and turns to Roll*

Megaman: Jeez, Roll!

*Mega Man turns to Waltz and assumes his shooting stance again*

Megaman (with his eyes closed): Well, hmm...

Waltz: Besides, you're so cute. (heart symbol) *winks at Megaman*

Waltz: Nooooooooot!!

Roll: Mega Man!...No, wait, I'm mad at you.

Megaman: *barely getting up* Grrrrrr...!

Waltz: Poor little Roll. Without your brother around to protect you, you're a worthless wench robot and household junk, that’s exactly what you are. You're never going to be nothing! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!

*Waltz teleports away*

*Mega Man gets back up*

*Roll looks sad*

*Dr. Light finally walks in on the scene*

Dr. Light: Goodness! Children, what's all this ruckus about? Wait, where’s Megaman?

Roll: Nothing. He just left to chase after a fighter robot brat.

Dr. Light: Er, what?

*fade to black*

Later, in Dr. Light’s Mini-Lab...

*fade in to the inside of Dr. Light's Lab, where Dr. Light and Roll are talking*

Dr. Light: Roll, this is even worse than it seems! There’s a robot revolt all over the world!

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Really? Oh my goodness, this is...Oh, wait, why am I surprised?

Dr. Light: Er...What’s with this sudden bitter sarcasm of yours? Oh, I get it! It's about that incident at the contest, right?

Roll:...Wait a minute! Is it possible that the stupid girl called Waltz is behind this?

Dr. Light: I guess so. Megaman may already be handling the situation, as we speak.

*fade to black*

A few days later...

*fade back to Dr. Light's mini-lab*

Dr. Light: *frantically raises his arms up and down* This is terrible! We didn't receive any sign of where Megaman is!

Roll: Okay, I'm actually kinda worried, I guess. I mean, after all...Wait a minute! Maybe this is...Yes, yes!!! Dr. Light, Dr. Light! I can go and take care of this!

Dr.Light: Well, then, be careful out...What!?

Roll: Dr. Light, please let me go! I'm tired of doing housework and I wanna help to prove that I'm not worthless!!

Dr. Light:...

Roll: Ah, er, I mean, to help Megaman!!

Dr. Light: Then, I guess the answer is no.

Roll: But then, who's gonna do the work?

Dr. Light: Protoman, of course!

Roll: But we haven't contacted Protoman in the last few months!

Dr. Light: But...

Roll: Pleeeeeeease!

*fade back to Dr. Light's mini-lab*

Dr. Light: Roll, I get it now. You had an argument with Megaman, all because of those feminists that mocked you.

Roll: Maybe because...I'm household robot junk!

*Roll cries to tears*

Dr. Light: Roll, I'm...Sorry, but...

*Roll stops crying*

*Dr. Light closes his eyes and rubs his chin, as he ponders*

Dr. Light: Do you realize the risk? You could get destroyed.

Roll: All I want is to serve for something, for once. When you created Splash Woman, she was more than just a female robot. She used to help people...I mean, sure, she got manipulated by Wily, but still...Being a household robot doesn't save people.

Dr. Light: Well...*stops rubbing his chin and opens his eyes* I guess you're right. I wouldn't allow you to go if Protoman was here, but since there's no way to contact him, I have no choice.

Roll: Really!?

Dr. Light: Well, yes.

Roll: *jumps up and down, in joy* Woo-hooooooo!!

*fade to an image of Roll with her eyes closed. Her entire body turns white, as she changes into the Valentine armor. Then, she opens her eyes, smiles and raises up her Roll Buster arm cannon*

*cue title screen*

---

*fade to the reception room of the hotel, where Dr. Light and Penseroso, the chief of police, are repeatedly turning left and right. There is a TV at the top of the room*

*fade to an image of Waltz smiling deviously, while having her hands on her hips*

Waltz: Listen up, folks! Female robots like us don't get the same functions that male robots do, which isn't fair. Mega Man went easy on us, so don't take our power for granted. Give female robots what they deserve, or you'll never see your hero again! Oh, and by the way, Roll, me and your brother are having some fuuuuun...(heart symbol) He was so predictable...Ho ho ho ho ho!

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Hmph, that Mega Man. He didn't want girls like me getting in his way, and I think, maybe, he’s enjoying this...

Dr. Light: Whoa, Roll, not this again. Why are you thinking something like that?

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Well, let's just say that he knows how to handle the girls.

Dr. Light: Hmmph, no, I don't get it. *turns to Chief Penseroso* Chief Penseroso, can your men find Waltz?

Chief Penseroso: I wish they would, but we have to ensure the safety of the innocent first.

---

(Note #3: Regardless where and when you'll fight VM/Pop (between Opera Woman, Tai-Chi Woman and Perfume Woman's stages), the dialogue for the first 3 encounters will not change.)

Virtual Man: Stop right there, kiddo!

Virtual Man: People call me Pop, but you can call me Virtual Man, the world's superhero!! I have to defeat those rowdy ladies! Heh heh heh heh heh heh! You're with them, so I'll take you down!

---

Virtual Man: Stop right theeeeeeeeeeeeeere! (musical note symbol)

---

Virtual Man: Third tiiiime's the chaaaaaaaaaaaaarm! (music note symbol)

Virtual Man: Don't bother fooling me, lollipop! Oh, and it's "Virtual Man"! Let's play!

---

Virtual Man: Stop right...Yeah, you know the drill.

Virtual Man: I've got some new tricks up my sleeves!

Roll: All right, this is stupid. We're not enemies, but you started this to begin with and you're so irritating!

Virtual Man: I dare to be stupid! Let's play!

(Note #4: As Virtual Man/Pop has the power to regenerate, he'll pull himself together and come back later on.)

---

*Roll, Dr. Light and Chief Penseroso are all gathered at the hotel's reception room*

Note #5: When you defeat the last female RM, you obtain a hologram device item from her.

*Roll jumps back in surprise, while Dr. Light and Chief Penseroso frantically raise their arms up and down*

*Dr. Light and Chief Penseroso stop, once Waltz starts speaking*

Waltz: Hello, Roll! You've had your fun, but it's my turn. Meet me for a duel, if you want your brother, of course! That is, unless you're scared.

Chief Penseroso: Stay sharp, Roll! Who knows what she can do?

---

Roll: OK, where’s Megaman?

Waltz: Nah nah nah, you need to defeat me again! (musical note symbol)

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Hmmmph!!

Waltz: Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll go recover at Dr. Wily's hotel.

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll: Dr. Wily's behind this?...*closes her eyes* Whyyyyy doesn't that surprise me? *opens up her eyes* Whatever, hold on!

*shift to Dr. Wily (who has a tan and is wearing summer clothes) seen in his flying saucer*

*the saucer opens up, Dr. Wily wiggles his eyebrows, it closes and flies into Wily Hotel*

---

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: Aww, you poor thing. Getting all tuckered out? Too bad, because Wily's up ahead! I'm feeling nice today, so I'll give you a gift.

Note #6: The effect of the Waltz-Tank is the following: It fills up only a 1/3rd of your health and weapons energy. If your health is full, it will reduce all of your weapons energy in half!

---

The big reveal

*Dr. Wily is defeated and starts bowing, as the stage clear jingle plays. Dr. Light walks into the scene, accompanied by Auto*

Dr. Light: Well done, Roll! You exposed Dr. Wily as the mastermind of this!

Auto:...Actually, that’s not a surprise,sir...

Roll: *jumps up and down in joy* Wooooo-hooooooo!! Yay, yay, Yippeeee!! I beat Dr. Wily! I'm a worthy robot for sure!!

Dr. Wily: I'm sorry! I'm sorry!

Roll: *jumps up and down in joy* Yaaaaaaay, yaaaaaaaay, yaaaaaaaaaay! *stops jumping, twirls in place and pulls off a stylish pose* Take that, Megaman!! *laughs* Ho ho ho ho!

Dr. Wily: *immediately stops bowing, stands up and furiously jumps up and down* Will you listen to me!?!?

Roll: *giggles* Tee hee hee! *regains her composure* Sorry, Wily. Where was I? Oh yes. *gets into a shooting stance* Give up, Dr. Wily!

Dr.Wily: *resumes bowing, except that he retains his usual expression* Yeah, whatever. Let's just get on with this. Can you let me go?

*Roll drops her shooting stance*

Roll: Pleeeeeeease! Unlike Megaman, I'm not a dork!

Dr. Wily: Wait, what?

Roll: You're always behind everything!

Dr. Wily: No, no, not that! Aren't you supposed to be worried about Megaman?

Roll: That's not the point.

Dr. Wily: Er, well, what is the point, then?

Dr. Light: Actually, that’s a good point.

Roll (with an annoyed look on her face): Well, let's count: You faked recovering your sanity twice, you manipulated Dr. Cossack, you blamed Protoman once, you tried a failed attempt at a disguise with that stupid Mr. X thing, you created the Robotenza and I got infected by it, you set up Dr. Light, and so far you always beg for mercy every time you're defeated, and in a total of 10 times...No, wait, 11, or 16? No, wait, maybe it was 19, or well, whatever. You fail, Wily, you fail!!!

Dr. Wily: Are you done yet?

Roll:...Yes.

Dr.Wily: Whatever, just let me go.

Roll: No! Where’s Megaman!?

Dr. Wily: *furiously jumps up and down* I'm telling you that I don't know!!

Roll: Really? Then, who does?

Note #7: For those of you wondering whom she is based on, it's the woman near the top left of this picture: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v96/Demonlord/Rockman%20ZX/223-1.jpg

*Roll, Dr. Light, Auto and Dr. Wily jump in surprise*

?????: That would be me, Dr. Wendy Witty!!

Roll: But, but why, but, but, but but...What’s going on!?

Dr. Witty: Well, I'm sick of having my exploits ignored for those of male scientists. So, I stole the Miss 20XX robots to take over the world. I also had Waltz distract you, giving me time to make my army. Let's see if you can stop me! *does a Noblewoman's Laugh* Ohh ho ho ho ho!!

Roll: Well...that...was...different?

Dr. Light: Indeed, Roll, indeed.

*the saucer opens up, Dr. Witty does a Noblewoman's Laugh, it closes and flies into Witty Castle*

---

Waltz rematch intro

*Waltz teleports in*

Waltz: You're becoming a pest, so prepare to suffer, you household crap!

Roll: Hey, watch your mouth, you little imp!

*cue boss fight*

---

Waltz rematch aftermath

Waltz: Not bad, for a robot maid.

Roll: All right, where's Megaman?

Waltz: Okay, I'll show you.

*the rooms changes into Waltz's moom and Mega Man appears...fat, drinking E-Tanks. Roll jumps back in surprise*

Waltz: As you can see, your bro has been fine all this time.

Megaman: Hey Roll, what are you doing here?

Roll: I...I...

Megaman: Burp! Oh, whoops. Sorry, it's just that Waltz was very nice to me, all this time.

Roll (looking annoyed):...Reeaallly!?

Megaman: Er, well, Roll kid. How did you do fighting the robot mistresses? Did they cause you any trouble?

Roll: *furiously raises her arms up and down, while her eyes are closed in an angry manner* Megamaaaaaaaaan!!! I was fighting all these stupid bimbos, fighting a stupid Gary Stu, defeating Wily, and yes, I did defeat Wily, I was worried at the end for you, and I found this!!

Megaman: Hey, it's not my fault that this job was too much for a stupid girl!

*Roll chases after Mega Man, while Waltz laughs to her heart's content*

Roll (looking angry): Gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!! Come here!! That's it!! I hate you, I hate you, you stupid, arrogant jerk!!

*Roll catches up to Mega Man and slaps him. Mega Man punches her in response*

Roll: You grunt! You stupid...!!

Megaman: Shut up, you worthless maid!

Roll: You son of a...!!

*Virtual Man teleports in, falling on his head...right on top of Mega Man's head*

Waltz: Wait, what the...? Who are you?

Roll (looking annoyed): Greeeeeeeat! Wonderful! All that was left, was Mr. Gary Stu!

Virtual Man: Hey kid, don't be so hard on me! Oh, and what is this thing I just fell on?

Waltz: No, wait...

*"Megaman" explodes, sending Virtual Man flying off the screen*

Roll: What the...? Megaman?

Waltz: You stupid Gary Stu loser! You've ruined my plan!!

ROLL: Wait, that’s not Megaman! What plan!?

Waltz: Well, I, you know, you see...*does a Noblewoman's Laugh* Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!
See yaaaaaa! (musical note symbol)

*Waltz teleports away*

Roll:...So, this means...This could...

---

Dr. Witty boss fight intro

*Dr. Witty arrives, in her Witty Machine (which has a spider motif)*

Witty: That brat can't hold herself, can she? It seems that it's my turn. Feel the wrath of female science!!! Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!!!

Roll: Where’s Megaman!? Where's Megaman!?!?

---

Witty's defeat

Roll: Hmmmm...Only if you tell me where Megaman is!

*Roll, Dr. Witty and Waltz run, until they get into a corridor with a cage hanging on the ceiling, holding the real Mega Man. He is lying down, mortally injured, covered with burns, dents and cracks on his helmet*

Roll: *crying to tears*...Rooooooooooock!!

Waltz: Such a dork!

*Mega Man can barely stand up. Roll gets on her knees*

Roll: Mega...Meg...Oh, brother! What did they do to you!?

Megaman: Hmm...R...Roll...Rrroooooooll...

Roll:...Brother, brother...

Megaman: You're still mad at me, right? You were r-right. I was stupid...

Roll: Nooo, no no, Rock. No, don't say that, I, I...

Waltz: Okay, I admit it, I lied before about those things about us, having a good time...When he learned about those things I did to other robots, he changed his mind, and then I insulted you, and he called me an harpy. I got mad, so I put him in that state. In reality...I hate boys!! But I knew you weren't here because of him, you just wanted to prove to him that you can became a super heroine, and I knew you were mad at him, so I wanted to set a up a trap, to make you hate him!

Dr. Witty: Waltz, cut it out now!

Waltz: *turns to Dr. Witty* Sorry doc, you were right! I can't hold myself!! *turns to Roll and does a Noblewoman's Laugh* Ho ho ho ho!!

Dr. Witty: Jeez, why can't you be more reserved?

*Roll gets back up*

Roll (with her eyes closed):...

Waltz: What’s wrong, you want Some More?

*Roll runs and jumps toward Waltz, proceeding to repeatedly slap her*

*fade to an image of Roll rapidly slapping Waltz, who clearly looks hurt*

Waltz: Kyaaaaaahahahaaaaaaa!! No, no, no...Let me go, let me go!!

ROLL:...You, you...You...The only one who's a worthless wench...The only one who's a worthless wench...The only one who's a worthless, bratty, spoiled, rotten, wench...Is yooooooooou!!!

*fade back to the corridor*

Dr. Witty: Oh my goodness!!

*Roll stops slapping Waltz and shoots a charge shot at her at point-blank range, leaving her badly damaged. Afterwards, she aims her arm cannon towards Dr. Witty, getting ready to shoot her*

Dr. Witty: Waltz, you idiot! I told you not to push things over!

Waltz: Mommy, moooooommy. Help me, mooooooom!

Dr. Witty: Hey, I told you not to call me that!! Let's get out of here, now!!

*Dr. Witty activates Waltz's teleport system by remote and both teleport away*

*Roll runs up to Megaman and gets on her knees. Megaman barely tries to get up again*

Megaman: Roll...You shouldn't...

Roll: Megaman...

Megaman: Roll...

Roll (crying to tears):...Forgive me...I'm sorry, brother...I'm sorry...You keep me from helping you, so that I won't get hurt, right?

Roll (crying to tears): I'm sorry...Forgive me...I love you.

---

Epilogue

KA-BOOM!

*fade to an image of joy; Roll has her arms raised in victory, Mega Man (who was still injured) weakly does a thumbs-up, a happy Dr. Light holds has his hand on Mega Man's shoulder, Auto excitedly waves his fans, and the Chief of Police has his eyes closed and is seen laughing heartily*

Meanwhile...

(Note #8: The following scene is in "gameplay" mode.)

*fade to the reception room of Wily Hotel, where Dr. Wily is at a desk, which has 2 stacks of paperwork on it*

*Virtual Man teleports in and lands on his head*

Dr.Wily: Drat...Not you!

Virtual Man: Hiiiiiii booooooossss! (musical note symbol)

---

Ending pictures

Feather Woman: Feather Woman is doing a tribal dance, while Tomahawk Man spies on her from behind a desert bush.

Gelato Girl: Gelato Girl is serving ice cream cones to several happy children, as well as Ice Man.

(Note #9: The reason why Protoman is holding a map, is because he was trying to find Robotonga, so that he could keep watch on Mega Man and the others. But, since he has no idea where Robotonga is, he got lost.)

*the credits sequence starts. Throughout the credits, the following pictures are shown*:

Credit pic #1: Volcano Woman and Roll are seen dancing at the Luau, while Megaman amd the others are watching.

Credit pic #2: Dr. Wily looks dismayed, as he is surrounded by paperwork, raised fists from his hotel's angry customers, a tax-collecting robot, and Virtual Man, who stands there and makes a pseudo-heroic pose.

Credit pic #3: Bass looks angry and shakes his fist, as he had no role in this episode.

---

*the credits end with Roll, shooting the letters that spell out "Inspired by Capcom"*[/spoiler]

I hope that you'll appreciate it, Gatuca! 8)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 02:54:46 AM by KudosForce »

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #471 on: June 06, 2010, 07:18:50 AM
thanks man, one part of the project is done at last, this one.

Offline KudosForce

• The wild card
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #472 on: June 06, 2010, 11:38:39 PM
You're quite welcome, friend. 8)

Edit: Thanks to Great Gonzo, I finally got the ideal name for the chief of police: Chief Penseroso.

Thanks again, GG! owob
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:10:38 AM by KudosForce »

Offline Gatuca

• A-Class Hunter
  • Sprite Doctor
    • View Profile
Reply #473 on: July 05, 2010, 11:04:57 PM
hey guys, hum sorry for no updates on anything, but, i need some help hum....

Can someone Translate to Kanji The Names of the RM's

Volcano Woman
Opera Woman
Gelato Girl
Feather Woman
Moon Woman
Static Woman
Tai-Chi Woman
Perfume Woman

Rockgirl Rollchan
Waltz
Dr. Witty
Virtual Man / Pop

Please if you wiush guys :P

Offline Zan

• Master's Unit
  • Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #474 on: July 06, 2010, 04:33:13 PM
Can someone Translate to Kanji The Names of the RM's

Kanji?...