Sakura Leic · 2816066

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #21975 on: March 19, 2013, 03:18:38 AM
Whelp. I'm not complaining. I'm just not using them either. :\

Dear Ragnorok Online. I'm semi-interested in you. I'd like to check you out, maybe play you a bit. But you do NOT supply a direct download for a 1.6 GB installer. You put a TORRENT for that.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #21976 on: March 19, 2013, 03:22:19 AM
Alright, I've been up since 6 this morning and am drowzy as all hell.

I'll lurk a bit more then i'm going to sleep.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #21977 on: March 19, 2013, 04:02:30 AM
Whee~ Home again! Home-made Burgers for dinner!

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #21978 on: March 19, 2013, 04:16:43 AM
starts playing Magical Drop III

Yay~ >U<

World-chan's my favorite~ so bouncy and adorable~ :3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #21979 on: March 19, 2013, 04:25:35 AM
I voice and video all the time on Skype, because everyone should know the honor and joy of hearing my voice and seeing my face!  8)

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #21980 on: March 19, 2013, 04:30:32 AM
sounds terrifying! c:

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #21981 on: March 19, 2013, 04:32:46 AM
I have voiced on Skype with my friends, though I haven't used the feature that shows my face.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #21982 on: March 19, 2013, 04:41:23 AM
I hope my brother is going out to school tomorrow, I still need to send Vixy her transcript of our Xbox LIVE conversation from a few days ago. I doubt it'll happen since there's snow out, My cyber-life sucks...

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #21983 on: March 19, 2013, 04:42:25 AM
I have had voice convos on Skype, and video chats. Once watched two friends play dueling card games with eachother using the video chat.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #21984 on: March 19, 2013, 04:46:03 AM
i don't have a webcam. i know you're obviously all just 40 year old pedophiles that would like to hack it and spy on me.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #21985 on: March 19, 2013, 04:48:54 AM
Please. I tape a piece of paper over my webcam when I'm not using it because I'm paranoid of people doing just that.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #21986 on: March 19, 2013, 04:57:12 AM
i don't have a webcam. i know you're obviously all just 40 year old pedophiles that would like to hack it and spy on me.
I'm not a 40-year-old pedo, I'm a 20-something lolicon! 8D

Please. I tape a piece of paper over my webcam when I'm not using it because I'm paranoid of people doing just that.
My Xbox controller usually occupies the USB port that uses my brother's [acid burst]-poor webcam. >0<

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #21987 on: March 19, 2013, 05:04:40 AM
My Xbox controller usually occupies the USB port that uses my brother's [acid burst]-poor webcam. >0<
My webcam's built into the monitor half of my craptop. -u-

My thread of Random Crap

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #21988 on: March 19, 2013, 05:08:15 AM
My webcam's built into the monitor half of my craptop. -u-
Oh... Didn't mean to make it seem insulting or anything. '>.>

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #21989 on: March 19, 2013, 05:10:38 AM
No worries. It just somehow reminded me that my priorities for saved money should be replacing my computer, with how old and f***ed up it is now.  -u-'

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #21990 on: March 19, 2013, 05:13:29 AM
my priorities for saved money should be replacing my computer, with how old and f***ed up it is now.  -u-'

join the club

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #21991 on: March 19, 2013, 05:22:21 AM
I still have to use my video game consoles just to use ANY browser. I want to move badly so I can get my desktop! :| And if it has Windows 8 pre-installed, I'm installing Windows 7 Ultimate or Professional.

join the club
Already have.

-EDIT-
It's late, I should sleep before time flies again like it did for me this morning. Good night.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21992 on: March 19, 2013, 05:55:22 AM
Hmm I have a long pillow in front at the foot of my bed and I still don't feel squished at all.

Archer

Reply #21993 on: March 19, 2013, 07:12:51 AM
[spoiler]Whis (ウイス Uisu?) wakes Bills, the God of Destruction (破壊神ビルス Hakaishin Birusu?), from his long slumber and tells him that Freeza was defeated by a Saiyan. 39 years prior, the Oracle Fish foretold that a mighty opponent would appear before Bills, the Super Saiyan God. Bills, with Whis, then tracks down the warrior who defeated Freeza, Goku. On Kaiō-sama's planet, Bills proceeds to challenge Goku, who is ecstatic over the new challenge but he is overwhelmed and defeated. Disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge, Bills departs in order to seek out more powerful adversaries on Earth.

The God of Destruction's arrival erupts Bulma's birthday party and it appears that Vegeta already knows Bills as he casts his pride aside in order to put Bills in a good mood. Pilaf, Mai and Shu sneak into the party in order to steal the Dragon Balls, but are not recognized as they have been turned into children; before the events of the film, they gathered all the Dragon Balls themselves and wished for youth, but Shenlong made them a little too young. A drunk Gohan asks Mai to shoot him; he snaps all the bullets with one finger, but one of them hits Videl's leg and another one hits Bills' forehead. While healing her, Dende notices that Videl is pregnant. Videl has been hiding the fact to surprise Gohan later and they do not reveal it to the others yet. When Bills asks Mr. Boo for one or two of the custard puddings he has, Boo eats all of them, angering the God of Destruction who decides to destroy the Earth. Mr. Boo, Android 18, Tenshinhan and Piccolo attempt to fight Bills, but are easily defeated. Gohan powers up and attacks Bills only to be taken down by a heavy kick. Goten and Trunks fuse into Gotenks and attempt to fight Bills but he is quickly defeated as well.

When the God of Destruction slaps Bulma, it angers Vegeta and he attacks. Goku appears having been watching Vegeta's fight, even saying that Vegeta's power has surpassed his own. Goku summons Shelong to ask how to reach the Super Saiyan God. A Super Saiyan God once appeared on planet Vegeta to stop evil Saiyans, but he failed because of the form's time limit. The dragon also reveals that they need the power of six pure-hearted Saiyans for one of them to reach the Super Saiyan God form. Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God, a form beyond even Super Saiyan 3, thanks to the power of himself, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan (from inside her mother Videl), fulfilling the prophecy once stated by the Oracle Fish. Goku confronts Bills again and they wage an intense battle in space, right above planet Earth. The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit.

However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills. The two seem to be equally strong, but Bills eventually wins when he uses his strongest attack. Goku stops the energy sphere, barely holding it back, and the screen suddenly blacks out. Chi-Chi and Goku's friends appear in Goku's mind, then he absorbs the energy ball. Goku gets exhausted, and Bills wants Goku to say "I give up" and he says so. Bills stops the fight and they talk for a while before going back to the ground. Bills says that the Super Saiyan God was not that strong and the Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated. Bills reveals that Whis is his martial arts master and stronger than him. He also says that there are twelve universes and the one Goku and his friends know is just one of them, the Seventh Universe. Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, with each universe having its own God of Destruction and Bills being the weakest. After returning to the temple, Whis knocks Bills out and remarks that Bills will wake up again in three years.[/spoiler]

This is some retarded [parasitic bomb].

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21994 on: March 19, 2013, 07:17:16 AM
[spoiler]Whis (ウイス Uisu?) wakes Bills, the God of Destruction (破壊神ビルス Hakaishin Birusu?), from his long slumber and tells him that Freeza was defeated by a Saiyan. 39 years prior, the Oracle Fish foretold that a mighty opponent would appear before Bills, the Super Saiyan God. Bills, with Whis, then tracks down the warrior who defeated Freeza, Goku. On Kaiō-sama's planet, Bills proceeds to challenge Goku, who is ecstatic over the new challenge but he is overwhelmed and defeated. Disappointed by the subsequent lack of challenge, Bills departs in order to seek out more powerful adversaries on Earth.

The God of Destruction's arrival erupts Bulma's birthday party and it appears that Vegeta already knows Bills as he casts his pride aside in order to put Bills in a good mood. Pilaf, Mai and Shu sneak into the party in order to steal the Dragon Balls, but are not recognized as they have been turned into children; before the events of the film, they gathered all the Dragon Balls themselves and wished for youth, but Shenlong made them a little too young. A drunk Gohan asks Mai to shoot him; he snaps all the bullets with one finger, but one of them hits Videl's leg and another one hits Bills' forehead. While healing her, Dende notices that Videl is pregnant. Videl has been hiding the fact to surprise Gohan later and they do not reveal it to the others yet. When Bills asks Mr. Boo for one or two of the custard puddings he has, Boo eats all of them, angering the God of Destruction who decides to destroy the Earth. Mr. Boo, Android 18, Tenshinhan and Piccolo attempt to fight Bills, but are easily defeated. Gohan powers up and attacks Bills only to be taken down by a heavy kick. Goten and Trunks fuse into Gotenks and attempt to fight Bills but he is quickly defeated as well.

When the God of Destruction slaps Bulma, it angers Vegeta and he attacks. Goku appears having been watching Vegeta's fight, even saying that Vegeta's power has surpassed his own. Goku summons Shelong to ask how to reach the Super Saiyan God. A Super Saiyan God once appeared on planet Vegeta to stop evil Saiyans, but he failed because of the form's time limit. The dragon also reveals that they need the power of six pure-hearted Saiyans for one of them to reach the Super Saiyan God form. Goku transforms into a Super Saiyan God, a form beyond even Super Saiyan 3, thanks to the power of himself, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, and Pan (from inside her mother Videl), fulfilling the prophecy once stated by the Oracle Fish. Goku confronts Bills again and they wage an intense battle in space, right above planet Earth. The form gives Goku the power to resist Bills, but he reverts back to his regular Super Saiyan form due to the form's time limit.

However, he learns the form's godlike feeling, which allows him to use Super Saiyan God's power against Bills. The two seem to be equally strong, but Bills eventually wins when he uses his strongest attack. Goku stops the energy sphere, barely holding it back, and the screen suddenly blacks out. Chi-Chi and Goku's friends appear in Goku's mind, then he absorbs the energy ball. Goku gets exhausted, and Bills wants Goku to say "I give up" and he says so. Bills stops the fight and they talk for a while before going back to the ground. Bills says that the Super Saiyan God was not that strong and the Oracle Fish's prediction was a little exaggerated. Bills reveals that Whis is his martial arts master and stronger than him. He also says that there are twelve universes and the one Goku and his friends know is just one of them, the Seventh Universe. Bills is the God of Destruction of the Seventh Universe, with each universe having its own God of Destruction and Bills being the weakest. After returning to the temple, Whis knocks Bills out and remarks that Bills will wake up again in three years.[/spoiler]

This is some retarded [parasitic bomb].
What did I just read?

Archer

Reply #21995 on: March 19, 2013, 07:17:35 AM
What did I just read?

The plot of the new DBZ movie.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21996 on: March 19, 2013, 07:19:01 AM
The plot of the new DBZ movie.
Since when is Vegeta pure hearted?

Archer

Reply #21997 on: March 19, 2013, 07:21:51 AM
Since when is Vegeta pure hearted?

Out of all the things wrong with that, that's the one that got you?

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #21998 on: March 19, 2013, 07:23:21 AM
Out of all the things wrong with that, that's the one that got you?
Well there was so many things wrong with it I picked the only that was the least....I don't know there was just so much wrong with it!

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #21999 on: March 19, 2013, 07:28:01 AM
It seems it's true.
Toriyama has no idea what he's doing anymore.
And other people around him as well.

That's... kind of sad.