A wha? Whats a crack pairing?

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13826 on: March 27, 2011, 05:34:51 AM
God, the hypocricy...it hurts...

A wha? Whats a crack pairing?

Pairings just for fun that don't need to make sense at all. For example. RMZX X Protoman Blues would be a crack pairing.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #13827 on: March 27, 2011, 05:44:59 AM
God, the hypocricy...it hurts...

Pairings just for fun that don't need to make sense at all. For example. RMZX X Protoman Blues would be a crack pairing.

Who is being a hypocrite?

Oh, i see. that is just plain nutty.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13828 on: March 27, 2011, 05:46:21 AM
Its hilariously bad. Its like a parody of bad games, no auto save, funky physics, loading everywhere.

Oh, controls aren't as bad as everybody says. I must just have a knack for shitty control.
They are.

- Silver not being able to kill anything quick unless he has "ammo"
- Knuckles getting stuck on walls every single time
- Tails AND THAT THING HE HAS THE NERVE TO CALL "ATTACK"
- Sonic's slide that has NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER

I could go on. Heck, try the "put all of the apples in the basket" mission with Silver. Let me explain:

So Sega dudes made Silver so he could pick whatever's in front of him with his powers, right? Well, he can't lock on stuff and pick it up, so he automatically picks everything in a wide area in front of him. He also can't control where he holds and drops them aside from turning towards a place and pressing a button to drop what he's holding in front of him.

Then they created this mission so he can pick up apples (tiny things, he ends up picking them up alot at a time) and put them in baskets (baskets are tiny, so when he holds the apples in front of the basket, they're still held in the air spread like they were in the ground. So they don't all get inside the basket). But no problem, right? I mean... I can just pick up the apples that fell on the ground and put them inside the basket few by few. NO. Because when you try and pick them up, YOU PICK UP ALL OF THE APPLES FROM THE BASKET.

It's a Havok mod. A fan-made Half-Life 2 mod with Sonic models slapped on and the worst physics of all time. Only possible explanation.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13829 on: March 27, 2011, 05:52:48 AM
I haven't had a problem with tails' attack yet.
Sonic's slide is odd, but you have to hold the button to use it which is why it throws people off.
Haven't gotten to a knuckles segment yet.

Honestly, those people making all those videos of them playing the game normally (read: not intentional glitching.) They suck balls.

I'm just that good with shitty controls, trust me. I grew up with them.

EDIT: Oh cute, the shadows are all pixelly. The models really suck [parasitic bomb] btw, Half the time their mouth flaps don't even move correctly or at all.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13830 on: March 27, 2011, 05:58:03 AM
I haven't had a problem with tails' attack yet.
Sonic's slide is odd, but you have to hold the button to use it which is why it throws people off.
Haven't gotten to a knuckles segment yet.

Honestly, those people making all those videos of them playing the game normally (read: not intentional glitching.) They suck balls.

I'm just that good with shitty controls, trust me. I grew up with them.

EDIT: Oh cute, the shadows are all pixelly. The models really suck [parasitic bomb] btw, Half the time their mouth flaps don't even move correctly or at all.
Tails' attack is a throwable, non-aimeable ring container that spills everywhere. And that kills enemies slowly in a game where you're supposed to kill them quickly. he had better controls IN THE GOD DAMNED SA2 CHAO GARDEN.

And Sonic's slide can be used by mistake at any part by simply holding the button a bit more than the usual tapping. I fell many times because of it.

Whereas those board slide bugs and many others aren't just achieved by sucking balls. That video I showed, everything about that (except for the Sonic doubles) happened to me in my only run through the game.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13831 on: March 27, 2011, 06:05:02 AM
Only glitch I've actually encountered through my game was the walking on loops. Or rather, standing still on a loop.

Of course Tails would have better control in SA2's Chao Garden, it was [tornado fang]ing SA2.

And Tails' attack doesn't need to be aimable when you can carpet bomb your [tornado fang]ing enemies.

Dummy Rings were worse in Heroes.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #13832 on: March 27, 2011, 06:17:09 AM
Ah! Now I remember why I was thinking about RPM crack pairings! Thoughts of things to appear in later pages of Comic Jam 16!

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13833 on: March 27, 2011, 06:37:05 AM
Only glitch I've actually encountered through my game was the walking on loops. Or rather, standing still on a loop.

Of course Tails would have better control in SA2's Chao Garden, it was [tornado fang]ing SA2.

And Tails' attack doesn't need to be aimable when you can carpet bomb your [tornado fang]ing enemies.

Dummy Rings were worse in Heroes.
It was [tornado fang]ing SA2... but his gameplay was just created for the purpose of Chao Gardening. And it was still better than a level-spanning gameplay.

Heck, the only salvageable thing in the game is Silver's first level, because it can honestly be played logically without any HUGE bugs.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13834 on: March 27, 2011, 06:38:04 AM
No seriously. Aussie Rules Football is the greatest sport ever.  EVER. IT'S PURE [tornado fang]ing CHAOS.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13835 on: March 27, 2011, 06:43:53 AM
No seriously. Aussie Rules Football is the greatest sport ever.  EVER. IT'S PURE [tornado fang]ing CHAOS.
I still call it Variation Of Handegg. 8D

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13836 on: March 27, 2011, 06:53:07 AM

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #13837 on: March 27, 2011, 07:07:43 AM
No seriously. Aussie Rules Football is the greatest sport ever.  EVER. IT'S PURE [tornado fang]ing CHAOS.
Shame I didn't actually get into it much as my folks, but which game(s) were you watching?
But, today's games are nothing compared to the time Barry Hall was playing... man, he was a beast.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #13838 on: March 27, 2011, 07:26:02 AM
It was [tornado fang]ing SA2... but his gameplay was just created for the purpose of Chao Gardening. And it was still better than a level-spanning gameplay.

Heck, the only salvageable thing in the game is Silver's first level, because it can honestly be played logically without any HUGE bugs.

Alright, I'll give one thing to you.

White Acropolis Snowboarding is broke. Music is good though.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #13839 on: March 27, 2011, 09:21:26 AM
There's a kind of handegg that isn't Aussie Rules?

Whatever crack pairings don't matter, as long as they're ♂ x ♂

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13840 on: March 27, 2011, 09:54:19 AM
Shame I didn't actually get into it much as my folks, but which game(s) were you watching?
But, today's games are nothing compared to the time Barry Hall was playing... man, he was a beast.

I watched the Melbourne Demons and the Sydney Swans go at it. I now need a team to root for, and I think I'm going for the Swans, cause for a team to be named the Swans in a sport this [tornado fang]ing chaotic and violent, I find that sexcellent!

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13841 on: March 27, 2011, 01:38:49 PM
Alright, I'll give one thing to you.

White Acropolis Snowboarding is broke. Music is good though.
Every single thing in the game is broke. None of the level designs ever make any sense and the speed parts with Sonic are atrocious.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #13842 on: March 27, 2011, 01:59:26 PM
I watched the Melbourne Demons and the Sydney Swans go at it. I now need a team to root for, and I think I'm going for the Swans, cause for a team to be named the Swans in a sport this [tornado fang]ing chaotic and violent, I find that sexcellent!

Cheer for us cheer for us gogogogo! 8D

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13843 on: March 27, 2011, 07:36:25 PM

With the swans, they both have elegance and a thirst for destruction~

Why are there absolutely NO sports video games modeled after this sport? With a sport like this it would sell like hotcakes, extra hot during a hotcake famine!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #13844 on: March 27, 2011, 07:42:29 PM
With the swans, they both have elegance and a thirst for destruction~

Why are there absolutely NO sports video games modeled after this sport? With a sport like this it would sell like hotcakes, extra hot during a hotcake famine!

I really don't know, but there should be. Hell, it would work in a Mario Sports type atmosphere too. There's so much potential.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13845 on: March 27, 2011, 07:47:38 PM
I don't know, but I am tired of seeing football/baseball/boxing/wrestling (if wrestling IS considered a sport) games getting churned out every year.. yeah, a new sport other than the mentioned above would be a refresher to this type of gaming, Aussie Football included!

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13846 on: March 27, 2011, 08:01:01 PM
I don't know, but I am tired of seeing football/baseball/boxing/wrestling (if wrestling IS considered a sport) games getting churned out every year.. yeah, a new sport other than the mentioned above would be a refresher to this type of gaming, Aussie Football included!
They're churned out because they're popular. Many other sports are made into video games, but most of them fail.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #13847 on: March 27, 2011, 08:03:18 PM
But, I'd like to see a sucessfull sports title that ISIN'T american, nor taking place in the olympics. That's what I'd like to see, not another madden title.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #13848 on: March 28, 2011, 01:01:51 AM
I saw most of that game, it may have gotten my interest back into AFL. Then again, I'm never much of a sports man!

I really don't know, but there should be. Hell, it would work in a Mario Sports type atmosphere too. There's so much potential.
Not over your way, anyway. I think the 360 version would be locked out for US consoles, but PS3 should be fine. Be warned that games here are fuckton expensive, though, but if all else fails make your own backyard league (PROFIT 8D)

Cheer for us cheer for us gogogogo! 8D
They won't side with you, when the Crows are making their comeback YESSSSS O:<

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #13849 on: March 28, 2011, 01:09:56 AM
But, I'd like to see a sucessfull sports title that ISIN'T american, nor taking place in the olympics. That's what I'd like to see, not another madden title.
Fifa and Pro Evolution Soccer are (if not the, then close to) the most popular and best-selling sports titles in the WORLD. Are they american? Or taking place in the olympics?