• Lizardcommando's Youtube Page
Reply #200 on: September 24, 2011, 04:18:29 PM
I was just about to ask about that one! :D

Offline Deadpool

• Robot Master
  • Give me your brains!!!
    • View Profile
Reply #201 on: September 28, 2011, 11:21:28 PM
The Megaman network has We Are ROCK-MEN! on their site now.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #202 on: January 01, 2012, 05:50:38 AM

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #203 on: January 08, 2012, 08:00:37 AM
Yea for Rokko Chan~ <3

Posted on: January 01, 2012, 13:44:17
Sorry for troubling you again, Vixy.

However, I've noticed that "Touhou Rock Girl: Arrange Soundtrack" seemed to have disappeared.
When I click the Zip link, it leads to a page saying "This ID doesn't exist!".

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline CyberXIII

• Doctor Ivo Robotnik
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfic and Rant account
Reply #204 on: April 14, 2012, 06:13:19 PM
This seems to be the request thread so....does anyone have the Megaman GB Arrange soundtrack?  It seems to have vanished off the internet for some reason....

What color is my heart, Snively...?

http://downloads.khinsider.com/?u=23112
Click here to find a site with loads of soundtracks available.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #205 on: October 28, 2013, 01:42:36 PM
This is probably FAR too late to be of any significance, but I've got physical copies of the "Rockman 8: Metal Heroes" and "Persona 4: Ultimate in Mayonaka Arena" CDs if anyone's interested in either of them.

I've got both of the "We Are ROCK-MEN" and the "Rockman Holic" CDs as well.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #206 on: October 28, 2013, 03:02:18 PM
We are ROCK-MEN and Rockman HOLIC sounds good. o:

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #207 on: October 28, 2013, 03:30:38 PM
I mentioned the free Xover soundtrack download a few months back when it was free. So that's a thing that could be added too.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #208 on: October 30, 2013, 01:04:32 PM
We are ROCK-MEN and Rockman HOLIC sounds good. o:

Gotcha. Pardon my ignorance, but how should I go about uploading them? I've never really done this before....   '>.>

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #209 on: October 30, 2013, 01:46:49 PM
Hmm... Need a site to upload to...
Zip it... Then rename it to something very random, and upload to... Mediafire?

SOMEONE WITH EXPERIENCE PLEASE HELP D:

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #210 on: October 30, 2013, 01:55:39 PM
i just use dropbox

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #211 on: October 30, 2013, 02:28:37 PM
Right.

Now I just have to PM the DropBox links to Vixy, right?

Done all three of 'em as separate .zip files. Can't tell if they're tagged or not, but w/e. Can't see it causing problems.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #212 on: October 30, 2013, 02:58:04 PM
Basically, yeah.

Offline EdwardBaw

• EdwardBawFU
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
Reply #213 on: September 14, 2023, 10:40:43 AM
In today's virtual age, possessing a robust online presence is vital for businesses to succeed. As the quantity of websites continues to grow dramatically, it becomes gradually challenging to differentiate from the crowd. This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) steps into play. In this documentation, we will examine the relevance of SEO advancement for websites in the Britain, offering empirical evidence to demonstrate its crucial role in online marketing strategies.

The Importance of SEO Boost

1. Increased organic traffic

SEO acts a important role in conveying organic traffic to websites. According to latest statistics, organic search results still create the majority of website visits, with a astonishing 53.3% share worldwide (source: BrightEdge, 2021). In the United Kingdom, this number is expected to be even greater, given the country's high internet usage rate. By optimizing a website's material, structure, and comprehensive user experience, SEO boosts its appearance in search engine results, leading to a increase in organic traffic.

2. Cost-effective marketing approach

Put side by side to other marketing methods, SEO promotion offers considerable cost savings. Traditional advertising channels, like print or TV, often require substantial financial investments while offering limited targeting skills. SEO, on the other hand, allows businesses to reach their target market precisely. By focusing on specific keywords and optimizing website information, businesses can attract pertinent traffic without the need for costly ad placements. This makes SEO an appealing option for businesses of all sizes, including startups and small enterprises.

3. Enhanced brand visibility and credibility

A robust online presence not only increases visibility but also enhances brand credibility. Studies have proved that users tend to trust websites that appear on the first page of search results more than those on subsequent pages (source: Advanced Web Ranking, 2021). Investing in SEO boost helps websites position higher, signaling authority and reliability to potential consumers. Establishing credibility through SEO also leads to enhanced brand consciousness, as users are more likely to share credible websites across various platforms.

4. Long-term sustainability

One of the distinctive advantages of SEO boost is its long-term sustainability. Unlike sponsored advertising, which gives instant results but stops once the budget runs out, SEO efforts have a lasting impact. By consistently optimizing website elements and generating high-quality backlinks, businesses can maintain their search engine rankings over time. This leads to a continuous flow of organic traffic and ensures a steady stream of potential customers.

In conclusion, SEO promotion is an crucial part of efficiently promoting websites in the Britain. The numbers discussed in this document clearly highlight the importance of investing in SEO as an crucial component of online marketing strategies. By increasing organic traffic, providing cost-effective marketing schemes, amplifying brand presence and credibility, and offering long-term sustainability, SEO enables businesses to accomplish their goals in an gradually competitive digital landscape. Therefore, it is essential for businesses to prioritize SEO advancement to maximize their online triumph.

- DVMAGIC.EU, (2023). SEO UK Enhance Your UK Websites Reputation https://dvmagic.eu
- BrightEdge. (2021). Organic Search "Still Drives the Majority of Website Traffic, Globally". Retrieved from www.brightedge.com/resources/research-reports/organic-search-major-website-traffic-source
- Advanced Web Ranking. (2021). What Is the Click-Through Rate for Each Position in Google Search Results? Retrieved from www.advancedwebranking.com/ctrstudy/

Offline EdwardBaw

• EdwardBawFU
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
Reply #214 on: September 16, 2023, 08:09:56 PM
In today's digital age, possessing a robust online presence is vital for businesses to prosper. As the quantity of websites continues to increase exponentially, it becomes increasingly challenging to stand out from the multitude. This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) enters into practice. In this paper, we will examine the relevance of SEO advancement for websites in the United Kingdom, offering numeric evidence to demonstrate its significant role in online marketing strategies.

The Importance of SEO Boost

1. Increased organic traffic

SEO serves a important role in conveying organic traffic to websites. According to latest statistics, organic search results still produce the majority of website visits, with a amazing 53.3% share worldwide (source: BrightEdge, 2021). In the United Kingdom, this number is predicted to be even more, given the country's high internet accessibility rate. By optimizing a website's content, structure, and overall user experience, SEO boosts its visibility in search engine results, leading to a rise in organic traffic.

2. Cost-effective marketing plan

Put side by side to other marketing techniques, SEO advancement offers significant cost savings. Traditional advertising channels, like print or TV, often require substantial financial investments while offering limited targeting abilities. SEO, on the other hand, enables businesses to reach their target audience directly. By centering on specific keywords and optimizing website material, businesses can attract relevant traffic without the need for pricey ad placements. This makes SEO an enticing option for businesses of all sizes, including startups and small enterprises.

3. Boosted brand appearance and credibility

A powerful online presence not only increases appearance but also enhances brand credibility. Studies have demonstrated that users tend to trust websites that appear on the first page of search results more than those on subsequent pages (source: Advanced Web Ranking, 2021). Investing in SEO promotion helps websites place higher, signaling authority and trustworthiness to potential consumers. Establishing credibility through SEO also leads to enhanced brand recognition, as users are more likely to share trustworthy websites across various platforms.

4. Long-term sustainability

One of the distinctive advantages of SEO boost is its long-term sustainability. Unlike funded advertising, which provides instant results but stops once the budget runs out, SEO efforts have a lasting impact. By consistently optimizing website elements and generating high-quality backlinks, businesses can maintain their search engine rankings over time. This leads to a continuous stream of organic traffic and ensures a steady stream of potential customers.

In wrap-up, SEO promotion is an crucial part of effectively promoting websites in the United Kingdom. The numbers discussed in this article clearly highlight the importance of contributing in SEO as an crucial component of online marketing strategies. By enhancing organic traffic, providing cost-effective marketing plans, amplifying brand presence and credibility, and offering long-term sustainability, SEO enables businesses to attain their goals in an increasingly competitive digital landscape. Therefore, it is important for businesses to prioritize SEO boost to maximize their online prosperity.

- DVMAGIC.EU, (2023). SEO UK Enhance Your UK Websites Reputation https://dvmagic.eu
- BrightEdge. (2021). Organic Search "Still Drives the Majority of Website Traffic, Globally". Retrieved from www.brightedge.com/resources/research-reports/organic-search-major-website-traffic-source
- Advanced Web Ranking. (2021). What Is the Click-Through Rate for Each Position in Google Search Results? Retrieved from www.advancedwebranking.com/ctrstudy/

Offline harrisonbep

• harrisonbepHM
  • Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
Reply #215 on: February 10, 2024, 07:23:37 PM
Happy to see this! Excellent understanding and the quality of detail provided is fantastic!
Thanks and have a great day!