New Trailer proves Signas still as useless as ever...

Protoman Blues · 4569

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnunSRIyqWs[/youtube]

Well, at least his Globe-Otter-Tits are as green and firm as ever. Must be the high CPU processor.

Anyway, to save myself time, effort, and because everything I tell you will be from the Protodude's Rockman Corner, here's what he said.

So... wow. From the looks of it, we just bared witness to some sort of robot uprising taking place within a dystopian classic series universe -- yet -- the trailer cuts to footage of Iris, Alia and Signas (X series characters), toiling away as if they're providing aid to the very situation at hand. Classic/X series crossover, anyone?

According to Stoo.com, the source of the trailer, the game will indeed feature characters from both series, specifically outlining the presence of classic Rockman, Blues (Proto Man), Forte (Bass), X and Zero. Just how these characters will relate to one another is unknown at this time so it's up for speculation.

Aside from the above tidbit about characters, no new details about the game were reveal. However, once again, various Korean sites are promising more details will trickle out in the near future.

If you're new to this whole Rockman Online hubbub, allow me to summarize what we know so far: Rockman Online is a side-scrolling action RPG, boasting 3D graphics on a two dimensional plane, much like Mega Man X8 and Maverick Hunter X. Familiar faces and NPCs will make up the game's cast in addition to online players.

The game is being cooperatively developed by Capcom and NeoWiz with plans to distribute the title exclusively in Korea and Asian markets by the end of 2010.  While there's been no word of a release for the West, a Japanese release is likely, if a trademark is to be believed.

Hopefully, more updates sooner rather than later.

-Protodude's Rockman Corner

And so here we are, still in the exact same place we were 3 days ago? Any new thoughts? Any old thoughts? Blues certainly looks awesome, doesn't he?  8D

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 06:03:56 AM
Best News Title Ever!!

Seriously, it is. ^.^

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 30, 2010, 06:05:48 AM
Lol, it is amusing. I still want to actually see him fighting. It would possibly make his cool appearance worth something.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #3 on: August 30, 2010, 02:12:39 PM
I don't get it. Why a new thread?

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 02:18:49 PM
I think I've explained this before but, this is a news thread, it means it shows up on the front page.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 31, 2010, 06:48:54 PM
Signas is useless, Signas will be useless, and Signas will always be useless.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 31, 2010, 11:02:11 PM
...I'm suddenly very intrigued by this.

Hoping they leak a gameplay video, or at the very least screenshots of the game along with the upcoming info.

Anyone else really like the markings on Blues' shield?

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 05, 2010, 03:32:33 PM
Responding to the thread title, everyone knows Signas was built just to stand around and look pretty. There's no other logic that makes sense here.