• Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #50 on: January 20, 2009, 09:11:28 AM
The last part was priceless. XD

Offline Tsukishiro

• Seeker of Life, Friends, and Magic!
  • Robot Master
  • Doing my usual stuff, when I'm not sleeping...
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: January 20, 2009, 10:21:52 AM
Glad to see that you have returned to your writings, O Red Raider of RPM.
And especially glad that Sky slapped you repeatedly with such glee...

Rockman! May you and all those who stand with you throughout the ages fight for everlasting peace!

Viva la Infaking, baby!

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: January 20, 2009, 12:40:45 PM
Lol, star power is more dangerous than I thought! XD

I can't wait for the mushroom power up story!  8D

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: January 20, 2009, 01:15:35 PM
Hmm...
I would like some of that Invinicibility...
It would be so... good... [eyebrow]

And lol at Mushroom pills... 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: January 20, 2009, 08:49:15 PM
Us girls: Our chest grows.
The guys... oh god... >U<
Gwonam: Isn't it BEAUtiful?

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #55 on: January 21, 2009, 04:28:51 AM
I missed two updates... Awesome work PB. I hope your cheeks are not stinging--

*Gets chased by car with Invincibility*

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: January 26, 2009, 07:39:08 AM
Hidden Temple Power Rangers - Part 1: RIGHT!

Through the dimensional gate of Lodeon, we come to the Mega Astro Crag, evil lair of the Galactic Unholy Terror Syndicate...

Moira Molesta - “My conquest of Earth will soon be complete.  Once I obtain the Pendants of Life from those meddlesome Temple Rangers, all will belong to Moira!” 

Mike O’Meany - “Yes, my Empress Your latest plan will succeed.”

Moira Molesta - *Looks through her telescope and sees a Totem Pole* “Yes, that will do nicely!  COME FORTH, TOTEMPULL MONSTER!” *blows on her magic whistle and summons the Totem Pole to life*

Meanwhile, on the outskirts of the Hidden Temple, the Rangers are training at the Moat...

Viewtiful Ben - “Come on, Taiyo.  You can do it!

CephiYumi - “Go Taiyo Go!”

Satoryu - “Almost there!”

Taiyo touches the end or the moat and a loud gong sounds

Jericho - “Great work, Taiyo!” *helps Taiyo out of the moat*

Taiyo - “Thanks you guys.  So who’s next?” 

Viewtiful Ben - *takes off his shirt* “My turn.  Haha, your record is going down!”

SuperKitsu comes running to the moat...

SuperKitsu - “Shirts on and get dry, Rangers!  Olmec needs us.”

Viewtiful Ben - “RIGHT!  To the Steps of Knowledge, Rangers!”

Later, at the Steps of Knowledge...

Jericho - “What’s Moira up to this time, Olmec?”

Olmec - “Rangers.  Moira has created a powerful new monster called Totempull.  It seems to be wreaking havoc in the city!”

CephiYumi - “Those poor people.  We’ve got to get down there fast!”

Olmec - “Careful, Rangers.  Moira Molesta is still after the power of your Pendants of Life.  If she gets them, she will have to power to access the Hidden Temple and uncover all it’s secrets, allowing her to conquer Earth.”

SuperKitsu - “Trap or no trap, we’ve got to go, Olmec!”

Taiyo - “She’s right, Olmec.  We can’t just stay here and do nothing!”

Satoryu - “Besides, we’ve faced down her monsters before and kicked their butt right back to the Mega Astro Crag.”

Olmec - “You are all very brave, Rangers.   It was wise of me to give you the Pendant Morphers.  Go now, and may you Rock.”

Viewtiful Ben - “Don’t worry, Olmec.  We won’t let you down, even though you STILL haven’t told us what’s in the Temple we’re guarding.  You ready, guys?”

Jericho, Satoryu, CephiYumi, SuperKitsu, Taiyo - “READY!”

Viewitful Ben - “LETS DO IT!”

Viewtiful Ben, Jericho, Satoryu, CephiYumi, SuperKitsu, Taiyo - “PENDANTS IN HAND!  POWER EXPAND!”

Taiyo - “SILVER SNAKE!” *transforms into Silver Snake Temple Ranger*

SuperKitsu - “ORANGE IGUANA!” *transforms into Orange Iguana Temple Ranger*

CephiYumi - “PURPLE PARROT!” *transforms into Purple Parrot Temple Ranger*

Satoryu - “GREEN MONKEY!” *transforms into Green Monkey Temple Ranger*

Jericho - “BLUE BARRACUDA!” *transforms into Blue Barracuda Temple Ranger*

Viewtiful Ben - “RED JAGUAR!” *transforms into Red Jaguar Temple Ranger but with a better transformation cause he’s the Red Ranger, bitches*

Viewtiful Ben, Jericho, Satoryu, CephiYumi, SuperKitsu, Taiyo - “HIDDEN TEMPLE POWER RANGERS!” *standard Sentai explosions!”

Totempull - “Ah Rangers.  It’s about time you showed up!  Give me your Pendants of Life, or do I have to “Pull” them away from you!”

Viewtiful Ben - “Can the corny puns, Totempull!”

Jericho - “Yeah, we get enough of those from Olmec!”

Totempull - “Then forget the puns, and lets have some fun!  TEMPLE GUARDS!”

A Standard Strange Teleportation, this time VooDoo-ish, followed by twenty Temple Guards appearing out of nowhere...

CephiYumi - “Looks like trouble, guys!”

Taiyo - “Moira’s Hypnotized Terror Temple Guards!”

Satoryu - “Lets take them!”

Viewtiful Ben, Jericho, Satoryu, CephiYumi, SuperKitsu, Taiyo - “RIGHT!”

This bad-ass music starts playing while the fight with the Temple Guards commences.  The Rangers hold their own against the Terror Temple Guards, then seem to get the upper hand on them, probably due to the awesome [tornado fang]ing music.  The Rangers use the surroundings in their battle with the Temple Guards, like swings and poles and other such perfectly located stuff.  Soon, the Temple Guards become no match for the Rangers, and soon disappear with the same flashy VooDoo Teleportation they arrived with!

Totempull - “Come on then, Rangers!”

SuperKitsu - “Bring it on, ugly!  HEEE YAHHHH!”

SuperKitsu jumps at Totempull but Totempull hits her with a Gravity Electric Totembeam, and flings her right back at the other Rangers.

CephiYumi - “Kit!”

SuperKitsu - “I’m okay!  Careful guys, he’s no pushover!”

Totempull - “That’s right.  I don’t push.  I PULL!”

Totempull fires his Gravity Electric Totembeam at the Rangers, pulling them towards him.  Then, he does some physically impossible martial arts on the Rangers, beating them all at once with surprising ease

Jericho - “Man, this one’s tough!”

Viewtiful Ben - “We need the Temple Runner!”

Viewtiful Ben, Jericho, Satoryu, CephiYumi, SuperKitsu, Taiyo - “RIGHT!”

SuperKitsu - “Temple Boomerang!”

CephiYumi - “Temple Bow!”

Taiyo - “Temple Whip!”

Satoryu - “Temple Ax!”

Jericho - “Temple Shield!”

Viewtiful Ben - “Temple Saber!”

All Six Temple weapons combine form the Temple Runner.  It begins to charge up while targeting Totempull while he laughs at them

Viewtiful Ben, Jericho, Satoryu, CephiYumi, SuperKitsu, Taiyo - “TEMPLE RUNNER!  FIRE!”

The Temple Runner fires at Totempull, but Totempull uses his Gravity Electric Totembeam to catch the Temple Runner shot and send it right back at the Rangers, which causes a huge explosion.  The Rangers then fall to the ground and de-morph.

Totempull - “Is that the best you’ve got, Rangers?  If so, you may as well hand over your Pendants now!” *laughs maniacally*

To Be Continued...

So basically, a few days ago while in the shower, I was suddenly thinking of classic Nick game shows, like Legends of the Hidden Temple.  Then somehow, I got Power Rangers on the brain, and decided, "Hey, what if I COMBINED Power Rangers and the Legends of the Hidden Temple?"  And thus, here is the result.  Or, at least Part 1 of the Result.  8)

Part 2 should hopefully be up later tomorrow, as I try to further channel my Hidden Temple & Power Rangers knowledge to the best of my insanity ability.  LoL, this shouldn't be that long actually.  Probably just 2 or 3 parts at the most.  I hope you all enjoy!  RIGHT!

Also, I hope people get the references to the OTHER Nick game show I mentioned!   8D

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #57 on: January 26, 2009, 07:55:23 AM
Lets see if I understand correctly, not only did you combine THE shows of my early childhood, but I'm also in it? I'm speechless XD

Lets see, references:
-Mega Astro Crag, Moira and Mike are a reference to GUTS.

Uh, that's all I got.

My life is currently bears and Jojos and everything is great.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: January 26, 2009, 07:57:52 AM
Lets see if I understand correctly, not only did you combine THE shows of my early childhood, but I'm also in it? I'm speechless XD

Lets see, references:
-Mega Astro Crag, Moira and Mike are a reference to GUTS.

Uh, that's all I got.

LoL, you're welcome.

And very good with GUTS.  Also, Notice the "Galactic Unholy Terror Syndicate" name!   8D

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: January 26, 2009, 07:58:27 AM
This is great... I had images of all the references in my head as I read through it XD

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: January 26, 2009, 08:00:12 AM
LoL, you're welcome.

And very good with GUTS.  Also, Notice the "Galactic Unholy Terror Syndicate" name!   8D

Damn, how'd I miss that XD

This is great... I had images of all the references in my head as I read through it XD

So did I, it was awesome XD

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #61 on: January 26, 2009, 08:02:04 AM
Oh, that was awesome. XD  So many beloved shows combined into one awesome skit.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: January 26, 2009, 08:05:07 AM

LoL, I'm happy to hear you say that, as that's what a writer likes to hear!

The music TOTALLY helps me write Power Ranger-ish stuff too.  CALL THE 5-4-1!   8)

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: January 26, 2009, 03:05:40 PM
How did I miss this one? [tornado fang]ing brilliant. That bit about the Red Ranger's transformation was CLASSIC. XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: January 26, 2009, 03:21:20 PM
Cause he's the Red Ranger, bitches. XD

LOL, that was a great read as always, PB.
Oh the nostalgia... :3

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: January 26, 2009, 06:12:38 PM
How did I miss this one? [tornado fang]ing brilliant. That bit about the Red Ranger's transformation was CLASSIC. XD

He's the Red Ranger, bitches!  He makes that [parasitic bomb] work!   8)

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: January 27, 2009, 02:49:44 AM
Almost missed that part with the Red transformation. Nice insert.  >U<

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #67 on: January 27, 2009, 04:35:30 AM
The red ranger always get the more awesome stuff. Like Power Rangers.
No tomboy in their right mind wanted to be the pink ranger.
Red ranger had the T-rex. [tornado-fang] yeah.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline HokutoNoBen

• We Are Living! Living in 90s...90s...90s...
  • RPM Soldier
  • Nyohohoho~!
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: January 27, 2009, 05:11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0Xz36uLJY&feature=related

THIS song must be playing next episode. It's the "TOP TIER" song, that's basically the equivalent of "YOU GOT THE TOUCH!" in the MMPR-verse.

I want me and my people to win! Right guys?!

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: January 27, 2009, 05:13:44 AM
RIGHT!   ;)

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: January 27, 2009, 05:37:24 AM
this is nothing short of genius.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #71 on: January 28, 2009, 04:03:31 AM
RIGHT!

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: January 28, 2009, 05:54:55 AM
Hidden Temple Power Rangers - Part 2: RIGHT!

When we last left off, the Rangers de-morphed back into their street clothes, which just happened to perfectly match the color Ranger they were, and were on the ground struggling to get up after the beating they took from Totempull.  They also looked a little more dirtier than usual...

Totempull - *laughing* “Just give me your Pendants of Life, Rangers, and I promise to make your end...” *Before Totempull can finish his gloating, the Rangers are teleported out of there* "COME BACK HERE, COWARDS!"

Meanwhile, back at the Steps of Knowledge...

Olmec - “Rangers.  It seems that Moira’s new Totempull monster is more powerful than anything we’ve ever faced before!”

Satoryu - “Thanks, Olmec.  As if that beating didn’t get that fact across.”

SuperKitsu - “Damn monsters with their damn Gravity Electricity Beams.  Why do they all have that?”

CephiYumi - “What are we going to do, Olmec?  Moira’s new monster is too strong for us!”

Olmec - “I feared the day that this would come.  The only hope we have of stopping Moira is for you 6 Rangers to enter the Hidden Temple and retrieve the 6 Artifacts of Power.  Only then will you have the power to combat Moira’s newest forces.”

Jericho - “Um, why didn’t we just go into the Temple to get these artifacts when you first summoned us?”

Olmec - “Because they were not needed at that time!”

Taiyo - “Soooo...we needed to get our butts kicked first?”

Olmec - “...Rangers.  Every second you delay and question me, um, Totempull continues to cause havoc.”

Viewtiful Ben - “Olmec’s right, guys.  We have to retrieve those Artifacts as soon as possible.  Olmec, we’re ready.  Right team?”

Jericho, Satoryu, SuperKitsu, CephiYumi, Taiyo - “RIGHT!”

Olmec lowers the gate to the Hidden Temple.  As the Rangers are about to enter the Temple...

Olmec - “Rangers, I must warn you.  During your journey, you will encounter Temple Guards.  In order to retrieve the Artifacts of Power, you must hand over your Pendants Of Life to them as a tribute.”

CephiYumi - “But I thought Moira kidnapped and hypnotized all the Temple Guards!”

Olmec - “She did not manage to get all of them, Cephi.  These 6 still remain to guard the Artifacts of Power.”

Satoryu - “...Then why do you need us too...”

Olmec - “No more questions, Rangers.  You must hurry.”

SuperKitsu - “We’re on our way.  Wish us luck, Olmec”

Jericho - *As the Rangers enter the Hidden Temple* “...[parasitic bomb] makes less sense every damn day...”

Meanwhile, at the Mega Astro Crag...

Moira Molesta - “AHHHHHHHH.  My Totempull monster has defeated the Rangers, and they’ve run back to their Temple.”

Mike O’Meany - *constantly shaking his sword, like always* “I knew your plan would succeed, my empress!”

Moira Molesta - “Of course.” *looks through Telescope* “GOOD.  Continue causing destruction, Totempull.  Lure the Rangers out of hiding, and then destroy them and take their Pendants.”  *laughs maniacally*

Back inside the Hidden Temple...

Viewtiful Ben - *working his way through the Ballroom Swamp* “We’ve got to hurry, gang.”

Taiyo - “What kind of Hidden Temple has a Ballroom anyw...” *3 Temple Guards pop out of nowhere making weird noises* “[tornado fang]ing [parasitic bomb]!” *hands over his Pendant of Life then clutches his chest*  “Is that necessary...JEEZ!”

Viewtiful Ben - *Hands over his Pendant of Life* “Relax, Taiyo.  We’re almost to the sacred Shrine.  Hopefully the others will meet us there!”

SuperKitsu - *also kinda freaked out while handing her Pendants of Life over* “Still though, why do they have to do that?”

In another area of the Hidden Temple...

Jericho - *pressing his body against the wall in the Jester’s Court* “Okay, now you press your body against that panel while Cephi & I are pressing against these panels!”

Satoryu - *presses his body against the wall* “Got it!” *the door to the Dark Forest opens*

The 3 Rangers enter the Dark Forest...

CephiYumi - “We’re almost there guys!” *reaches her arms inside of the trees* “Now we just have to find the switch and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” *screams*

As the Rangers have their arms inside the trees, they come to life and ensnare the Rangers cause the trees have the spirits of Temple Guards inside of them cause it’s a magical Hidden Temple and thus needs no explanation...

Jericho - *hands over his Pendants of Life and the tree releases him* “I mean really, why does Moira even want to come in here?”

Satoryu - *hands over his Pendants of Life and the tree releases him* “How is a forest even in a Temple anyway?”

CephiYumi - *hands over his Pendants of Life and the tree releases him* “We can’t dwell on the illogic right now.  We’ve got to hurry!”

The Rangers all meet up at the Shrine of the Silver Monkey...

SuperKitsu - “Glad you guys could make it!”

Taiyo - “Alright guys.  We’ve got to assemble the Shrine in order to get the Artifacts.”

Viewtiful Ben gets handed the pieces by the other Rangers, and very quickly and easily assembles the Shrine of the Silver Monkey, when suddenly this music starts playing in the background...

Viewtiful Ben - “Well, that was rather easy.”

Satoryu - *looks at Jericho* “Don’t say it...”

Jericho - “A little too easy...” *suddenly the 6 Temple Guards pop out of nowhere again*

SuperKitsu - *gets into fighting pose* “Remind me to slap you when we get out of the Temple!”

The 6 Temple Guards use the Pendants of Life and morph into the 6 Rangers

CephiYumi - “I think they want us to fight them!”

Viewtiful Ben - “If that’s what it takes!  Let’s show them what being a Ranger’s all about.”

As the heroic music is playing in the background, the 6 Rangers fight against the Temple Guard Dopplegangers.  The fight goes back and forth between the Rangers and the Dopplegangers, but soon the tide of the battle turns in favor of the Rangers, as each one beats their Doppleganger.  After the battle, the Temple Guards de-morph and hand the Pendants of Life back to the Rangers.  Then suddenly, the Shrine of the Silver Monkey comes to life.

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “You have proved yourself worthy to receive the Artifacts of Power, Rangers.  You, Taiyo, shall receive the Cobra Staff of King Tut.

Taiyo - *takes the Cobra Staff of King Tut* “Awesome!”

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “For you, CephiYumi, The Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora.

CephiYumi - *takes the Imperial Purple Robe of Empress Theodora* “It’s lovely!”

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “For you, SuperKitsu, I bequeath the Helmet of Joan of Arc!”

SuperKitsu - *takes the Helmet of Joan of Arc* “Morphanominal!”

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “You, Satoryu, shall receive the Broken Wing of Icarus!”

Satoryu - *takes the Broken Wing of Icarus* “Ahaha, flying Monkey...I get it! Excellent”

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “To you, Jericho, I bequeath the Broken Trident of Poseidon!”

Jericho - *takes the Broken Trident of Poseidon* “Hell yeah!”

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “And finally, Viewtiful Ben, I give to you the Golden Jaguar of Atahualpa.”

Viewtiful Ben - “Thank you, Silver Monkey!”

Shrine of the Silver Monkey - “May these Artifacts of Power help you in your quest.  Oh, and you only have 37 second to get out of the Hidden Temple!  I'd hurry out if I were you.”

Viewtiful Ben - “RIGHT!  Let’s go show Moira what we’re made of gang!”

To Be Continued...

I mean seriously, I don't know if it was just me, but did anyone else actually get mad and yell at the TV when the contestant couldn't freaking assemble the Shrine of the Silver Monkey?  For [tornado fang]'s sake, it wasn't rocket science right?  RIGHT!  LoL, I'm getting upset at them just thinking about it.  Stupid kids.  If only I entered the Hidden Temple!

But I digress, now that the Rangers have their 6 Artifacts of Power which they could only go and get after their ass whooping, they now have the power to defeat Totempull.  But will it be enough?  Stay tuned...

P.S. - LoL, I was always planning to use that song, Ben!   8D
P.P.S. - Just so there is no confusion, every part of the arc will be named RIGHT! in true Ranger fashion!  [eyebrow]
P.P.P.S - I like typing Shrine of the Silver Monkey!   8)

Offline Solar

• SHSL Solar Boy
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: January 28, 2009, 06:14:57 AM
Awesome! Nice to see my favorite part of the temple was the most important, there's just something about that shrine that's awesome XD How ironic, I get all the snake related stuff when IRL I have a big phobia of snakes. Can't wait for the next part 8)

I mean seriously, I don't know if it was just me, but did anyone else actually get mad and yell at the TV when the contestant couldn't freaking assemble the Shrine of the Silver Monkey?  For [tornado fang]'s sake, it wasn't rocket science right?  RIGHT!  LoL, I'm getting upset at them just thinking about it.  Stupid kids.  If only I entered the Hidden Temple!

I know! Seriously, I know they're kids but how hard is it to put a head on top of a torso on top of legs?! XD

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: January 28, 2009, 06:21:25 AM
Why does the Temple of the Silver Monkey sound SO familiar... XD

Though...
CephiYumi - *hands over his Pendants of Life and the tree releases him* "We can't dwell on the illogic right now.  We've got to hurry!"
I think a few minds were broken by this. XD

Still awesome read right?
RIGHT!