The Come In and Feel Better about Yourself

Flame · 3593

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
on: February 28, 2009, 02:50:20 AM
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 03:09:33 AM by Acid »

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Klavier Gavin

• RPM Soldier
  • Einspruch!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 02:51:25 AM
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 03:09:40 AM by Acid »

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 02:51:58 AM
I've come across a point where my brain just shuts down when it comes to Japan. They cannot surprise me anymore. This, I categorize rather normal.

Offline Crimson Lightning

• Hows the weather look today?
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Not too bad
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 28, 2009, 02:57:00 AM
the japanese never cease to surprise me :O
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 03:09:52 AM by Acid »

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 28, 2009, 03:03:37 AM
Ya sure we can't rename this thread to:

"The Come In and Feel Better about Yourself" thread?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2009, 03:09:58 AM by Acid »

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 04:03:45 AM
the name does suit it better now that I think about it.
although rather than feel better about myself, Im only worrying more.
is that bad?

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 28, 2009, 04:06:04 AM
Yes. You might wanna see a doctor.

Offline RMX

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 28, 2009, 03:47:38 PM
Those aren't real waifus

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 08:19:34 PM
Subaru is the love of my life.

No girl could ever be as cool and sexy as my precious Subaru. Every day I sit and watch Nanoha StrikerS for hours on end, when she gets hurt in battle I hurt myself, when she cries I cry too, and when she smiles I reach over and touch the cold screen in the desperate hope that one day I might be able to fall through the monitor and we can be together. People say that my Subaru is gay but I know that's not true, I'm sure that we could be so happy together, we'd go for walks in the countryside, I'd buy her nice clothes to wear and I'd treat her like the princess she truly is. One day she'll tearfully tell me about her tragic background and I'll gently wipe the tears from her soft cheeks and then tenderly kiss her quivering lips. She'll wrap her arms tightly around me and I'll bask in her warmth knowing that I've finally found true happiness.
Until then I'll continue my daily ritual, hour upon hour in front of the screen as my body slowly withers, crumbles and then turns to dust. I'm waiting for you my love, please come and save me soon.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 28, 2009, 09:47:54 PM
D:

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 28, 2009, 09:53:21 PM
Thoughts...

Was there ever a girl in an anime that you loved so much-- a profound and deeply felt love that extended beyond basest sexuality into a restless attraction whereby the only way you could get a good night's sleep is to imagine oneself lying next to her? I am not simply referring to a girl that is cute or adorable, not that those aren't wonderful traits, but such things would be too superficial for the sublimity of emotion one would have locking eyes with her for the first time; a feeling that can only be likened to the chill one has when being stalked by an unknown predator or the shivering sensation of listening to a particularly engaging music piece. She would be no ordinary girl, her presence would engage all of your emotional faculties at once, muddling up the higher functions of your brain save one coherent train of thought-- that this girl, descended from heaven, borne from an unearthly place, was mine, mine, all mine; that my love for her would be matched in equal with her love for me and from this boundless cycle would we find unending happiness locked in each other arms like the radiant sun and vivid earth in their everlasting cosmic dance. This girl would be so beautiful and perfect that the mere thought of cuddling her would make you weep quiet, manly tears.

I have found this girl and her name is Fujibayashi Kyou. Every morning I wake up with a deep sigh knowing she is not asleep next to me, that my pitiful midnight delusions could not carry over to my morning reverie. This profound sadness carries over into the monotony of the day, whether it be sitting in lecture, eating lunch, socializing like a normal human being; regarding all the smiling faces envious knowing that they'll all have something I will never have, a love to call their own. I hasten to anger when I am reminded of my despondent state, a rage that consumes my daily being, engaging all of my emotional faculties at once save one single coherent thought amidst all the noise, that I would be alone, all alone for the rest of my life. This single thought, resting in the back of my head, makes me think of a comet descending from the heavens burning into nothingness in the atmosphere, claiming its pyrrhic victory against the mighty earth, knowing full well that it, like many other comets, will pass away without ever touching the ground, without ever making its mark upon the world. This thought of all those comets burning daily in our atmosphere makes me weep a single tear, brushed aside as I post on this webpage.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: March 01, 2009, 02:09:06 AM
whoa thats deep.
on second thought,
the name does suit it better now that I think about it.
although rather than feel better about myself, Im only worrying more.
is that bad?
I feel better already.