• View Profile
Reply #50 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:14 PM
Guess I'll add my other namesake to the roster. =3

Name: Groove
Nicknames: GG, The Groovey One
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Alignment: Neutral Good
Hobbies: Dancing, listening to music, groovin', rawkin' out, playing video games

Appearance:
Looks like a Reploid with a design based on a Groove Guy, a jester-like variation of a Shy Guy. His mask can display emotions as he wants, though, since it's actually his face as well.

Personality:
Laid-back and cool like his "other half", Enigma, but with a zanier streak and a natural desire to go wild and rock out. He's a real party animal, this guy.

Weapons and Abilities:
Groove has the innate power of The Groove: that is, the unique ability to control the mystical power of music. Simply by busting some moves or wailing on his trusty guitar, he can summon and use The Groove as he pleasses - he's a mighty musical master. If needs be, he can easily transform into his guitar (by transferring his body into the instrument), specifically for when Enigma needs to use The Groove.

Story:
Groove came into being some time ago, when Enigma, on one of his journeys, found a magical guitar. Intrigued, he picked up the instrument - it quickly came to life and proclaimed itself to be Enigma's new sidekick, becoming the embodiment of his crazy side. Groove is actually part of a sacred order known as the "Monks of Music", along with his brothers, who each control their own musical element (which include The Funk, The Rave, The Soul, etc.). He came with RPM with Enigma soon afterwards, and settled in himself.

Anything Else:
Groove is, apparently, another part of Enigma: his "spirit manifested", as it were. Essentially the embodiment of his crazy, musical side, Groove makes up the other half of the "Enigma-Groove" duo.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #51 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:46 PM
It's called Rooster~

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 10:25:40 PM
It's called Rooster~
Oh, don't start that with me. XD;; My brother does the exact same thing!

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #53 on: November 11, 2008, 02:07:43 AM

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 02:56:15 AM

Aresian

Reply #55 on: November 11, 2008, 07:59:57 AM
Man, Fxeni is so awesome. D:

I want vehicles. XD Well, I suppose I have my own cool ideas and stuff, but still, those are awesome.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #56 on: November 11, 2008, 11:33:43 PM
Hey Vix, the link to Hunter Drake's bio is messed up. it takes me to the top of page 2 of this topic...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 11:49:54 PM
Your fault for double posting. -_- >w<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 11:56:58 PM
Man, Fxeni is so awesome. D:

I want vehicles. XD Well, I suppose I have my own cool ideas and stuff, but still, those are awesome.

LoL, I could always try and think up some for you.  I'd give you more of a Mecha, myself.  Something like the ARES-X10A Sheep Freedom.   8D

Offline King Reaper

• yeah
  • B-Class Hunter
  • I used to be somebody...
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: November 11, 2008, 11:58:53 PM
No pic yet... will make one.

Name: King Reaper (Aka King, Kingy, Duke Scythe.)
Height: 6'2"
Weight: Unknown/Probably around 20 pounds without cloak, cape, or crown.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Clothing: Varies from Attorney's outfit to nothing at all, but always has a floating crown.

Story: Ruler of the Reaper Realm, the world that governs life and death on the planet Earth, among others. Despite being the master of, as well as being, what is a common symbol of death and pestilence, he is rather enamored with the lives of the people residing in the realms under his control. So enamored, in fact, that he ascended from higher consciousness to become part of one of them. This drop in perception and global consciousness as distorted his psyche, as well as limiting the scope of his abilities.

Personality: Likes to make jokes despite the fact that they often fail to incite even a chuckle. Very willing to please, very willing to help out, and very willing to stand up for what he views as correct, although due to his altered state of mind what he views as correct is often quite the opposite.

Weapons and abilities: King's primary weapon is his scythe, which he can wield with a high level of skill when needed. He also possesses the ability to warp reality within certain limits, often with results vastly different than his intention. Although not necesary, he often uses his scythe to direct his reality altering abilities. The effects of this on the outcome of his attempts is unknown.

...what?

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #60 on: November 12, 2008, 12:01:25 AM
Name: White-Jet
Race: Echidna

Information: Her whereabouts are unknown as she never makes a physical appearance for reasons even her "substitutes" can't figure out; the closest anyone came to identifying her appearance is a copyright signature she sticks on her fanart and custom sprite sheets.  She only speaks through an old walkie-talkie that mysteriously appears in her "substitutes" pockets whenever someone is close by.

Name: Clef
Codename: Delta X
Race: Reploid

Information: Based on an idea for an alternate MMZ story concerning his return pre-Zero4, Clef is considered White-Jet's first substitute because of his recent appearances in the Comic Jams.  He possess all Robot Master and Maverick powers (Though, in the world of RPM, he has an annoying glitch in his medium programs that causes him to see when and where a woman is about to undress, causing him to nose-bleed before the event happens).  He is often accompanied by a cynical cyber elf version of Tango, who is always looking for ways to draw attention to himself (Sometimes resulting in mixed reactions).

Name: Ryuta
Race: Cyborg (ZX version)

Information: A ZX version of the original Ryuta Ippongi from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan, who leads a different, more battle-conscience squad named Blazkrieg.  Ryuta has close to four bombs stored in his arms, the left containing smoke and frost bombs, while the right contain fire and plasma bombs.  He is still a hot-blooded Ouendan leader, and will fight for someone in distress through cheerleading, but is also conscious of the whackiness of the RPM world, and will either decide to just blow the problem away with his bombs and Red Lotus Saber (Which had been duplicated by Hajime), or simply walk away when he senses the reason for calling the squad is too stupid or pointless to waste the their time and energy into encouraging.

Name: Hajime
Race: Cyborg (ZX version)

Information: A ZX version of the original Hajime Tanaka from Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan.  He specializes more in engineering than cheering and combat (Though he does tend to get involved in both when the situation calls for it).  He recently learned white magic, combining that with his high knowledge of Force Metal, and duplication through a moderately advanced Force Metal Generator in his arms.  Though he's not the best at combat, he does carry a dome-like backpack full of wires that latch on to a variety of weapons and launch at any target he chooses (His favorite are eight kunai tucked into the blue border of his backpack).  Hajime is the only member of the squad (And White-Jet's "substitutes") who has a base of operations in the RPM junkyard, seeming to rival Wily in construction of Robot Masters; only he uses them to keep the city in check, not try to take over the world.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 11:11:46 PM by White-Jet »

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Akamaru

• RPM's Puppy Mascot
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I love winter time.
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: November 12, 2008, 03:47:27 AM
I have succeded in making my page. I will be updating it every so often.

When was the last time I poked you guys...

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #62 on: November 12, 2008, 04:00:25 AM
Your fault for double posting. -_- >w<
Well excuuuuse me, princess. *CDI Link eye roll*

also, now it leads to DarkFlame. XD

would this help?

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=82.msg2651#msg2651

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: November 13, 2008, 05:46:59 AM
I thought randomly of a Satanee tie-in. You guys can disregard it if you don't like it.

[spoiler=this is the very rough form of writing...]in order to help in the execution of the decendant of the one who wiped out the satanee's, the carrier of the artifact would need to select a second-in-command. However, you cannot just give this title to anyone. (the remnants of) a true satanee spirit must be found in a land which opposes it. The resident of N-F7, named Sky, was to have a twin. However, the twin died in the womb. A fragment of the twin's spirit has fused with Sky, in unborn sisterhood. The twin was a pure satanee spirit, as the N-F7 mother had many affairs. Since the twin never lived in the physical plane, it had to be born. But exising as an infant would be useless to the crusade... so it would be born through the body of Sky in a futago (joined twin) format. The cepter will choose an item (of satanee decor) to be the "splitter". But in order to grant the twin (Sku) it's physical freedom, Sky's life must end. What will happen?[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: November 13, 2008, 05:52:44 AM
That's kinda deep...and awesome.  See, I keep telling ya you need to write more!  XD

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #65 on: November 13, 2008, 06:14:19 AM
That's kinda deep...and awesome.  See, I keep telling ya you need to write more!  XD
Haha, thanks. Though, I don't know if I'd do any more improving on it than that. It feels weird to add to someone elses story anyway.

Meh... maybe. But not now.

Offline Ninja Lou

• Samurai/Ninja of RPM
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Ninjas........Damn
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: November 13, 2008, 06:24:11 AM
Ninja Lou

Real Name: Louis is said to be his real name. Last name is still unknown.
Age:  ??, unknown to him his sword have mystically stopped his aging at 25.
Weight: Unknown
Hair: Black
Eyes: Dark Brown
Location: He calls New York home, but usually he is wandering the world helping those in need.
Spouse: Reis Ravenhart

Background: The Dragon Sword can be dated back for centuries and is the most powerful in a collection of mystical holy weapons. The wielders of these weapons are a clan known as the Order of Light (this clan was founded long ago in Japan and is still based there today). One horrible day after a terrible conflict with invading demons the wielder of the Dragon Sword fell in battle, thus the sword was sealed away within a shrine. It slept there undisturbed for many years waiting for someone worthy enough to wield it. One fateful day a rival clan attacked the shrine, wielding dark counterparts of the holy weapons used by the Order of Light. They caught the Order of Light off guard slaughtering all but a few souls and stealing the sword.  The Dragon Sword was thought to be lost. Almost two centuries later the decedents of a restored Order of Light were finally able to track the sword to New York. Aware of the fact that this dark clan was in preparations of moving the sword again they attacked. A vicious battle erupted in lower Manhattan, killing many and injuring more. Finding himself in the middle of a war was Louis. Not knowing what was going on he tried to escape, until an explosion sent him flying into some crates, mortally wounding him. One of these crates was holding the Dragon Sword. Lying there in a pool of his own blood he heard a voice call to him. Saying that if he wished to live all he had to the do was bond with the sword. For some reason he did not feel afraid of this voice and knowing he was about to die he agreed. His body was covered in a green light and his soul was transported into the sword. There he came face to face with the dragons that resided with in the sword and almost passed out. The dragons explained to him what has happened and that he needed to train for many years if he wanted to survive this battle. Louis was confused, he asked how can that be possible, he said he would be dead from his injuries in a matter of moments or be killed by this battle. The dragons explained that for what will seem like an eternity would only be a few seconds in the real world. When Louis awoke he found himself fully healed and his body was in perfect shape. He felt an amazing amount of power coursing through him. He looked around to see that the battle had halted. Both clans had realized what had happened and were not happy about it. The Order of Light believed that the sword had finally become corrupt and chose someone unworthy. The other clan could not allow anyone to wield the sword against them. They attacked trying to capture or kill Louis all while trying to stop the other from reclaiming the sword. The dragons told Louis to flee; even though he was healed and granted a few powers he was no match for them. It was made clear even with all the training, his powers would take time to grow and develop. Listening to the dragons, he teleported away and escaped. With his escape the battle ended. It has been many years since that day; Ninja Lou has trained hard and has proved himself to the Order of Light. He wanders the world helping those in need.

Dragon Civil War: Recently he was thought to be killed while preventing a demonic invasion. In actuality he was pulled into another world after sealing the magical portal used by the invasion force. The Dragon Swords in a last ditch attempt to save Louis from being pulled into a demonic hell were able to shift the portal's exit to another location. He awoke in a world ruled by dragons that took could take human form. While exploring he came across a group of people that were under attack. Most of them were already dead but he was able to rescued a little girl and while fighting to save her he discovered his powers were temporarily sealed. This girl named Misty turned out to be the cause of the war so he joined her protectors who were known as the Guardians. During the three years he spent there he helped put an end to the war. Towards the end of the war Louis married Reis only to lose her to a sorcerer which caused him to enter a state of rage so great it reignited his powers, but the sorcerer escaped. After the war he went on a quest to avenge her and during this time he released the enslaved half-breed dragons. Afterwards he found the sorcerer and discovered Reis was still alive. With the sorcerer death he rescued his wife. In the last few months before he left it was discovered that Misty was in danger. The elder dragons entrusted her to Louis and in order to protect her they handed him a powerful relic. This relic could open portals and after a few jumps it returned him to his home.  Misty agreed to leave, believing that it would prevent another war, they opened a portal and with six others including Reis they left that world behind.

Lord Lewis Reality: Not much is known about their time here. What is known is that Louis and his friends found themselves in this world as they were waiting for the final portal to appear in order to take them to his home world. This world was under the rule of a tyrant know as Lord Lewis. Lord Lewis was this world's version of Louis. The group was able to help remove him from power before they left.

Powers: Originally born powerless he was granted these abilities by the Dragon Sword.  They were not all granted at once and were developed over time. With the training he received he is a master of all forms of close quarter combat and his skill with the blade is unmatched. He also has super strength, a type of invulnerability (he is able to go up against the toughest opponents, yet he still feels pain and bullets and blades can still pierce his body), super agility (Ninja Lou is actually able to deflect bullets with his swords), super speed, Short range teleportation, heighten senses, magic, he also can cling to walls just like a famous super hero we all know, but it is not as powerful and he can be knocked off, it also has nothing to do with spiders. Due to the special bonds with the swords Louis has continued to develop new powers that he has only shared with one other person.

Weaknesses: The Dragon Swords are strong against dragons and any type of dark magic, beings, demons, or undead. Yet ironically, it is also known that these very same dark powers are Ninja Lou's greatest weakness. They are just as damaging on him. Unlike regular wounds, his enhanced healing only has a slight effect on any wound  inflicted by a dark power. If they are severe enough they will kill him unless he is able to purify himself so his enhance healing can take full effect. If anything that is infected with Dark magic is left in his body it will poison him, and thus must be removed.

Weapons: The Dragon Sword, a mystical katana that grants its wielder untold power over time. The power level is dependent on how long the sword is bonded to its wielder, how well the sword is used, and for what purpose. The sword can be split in two, to form two separate katana. The first is still called the Dragon Sword; it has a European dragon etched into the blade near the hilt. Ninja Lou has always wondered why a European dragon is etched on a Japanese sword but has never asked (when fused the sword has an image of a Japanese dragon wrapped around a European dragon).  This blade is where all his offensive magic comes from such as elemental attacks, magical beams ranging in size and power, and explosive magical energy that he normally leaves behind as a time bomb or throws at his enemy.  The second sword is the Ryū Blade, this blade has a Japanese dragon etched into it blade near the hilt (Ninja Lou has nicknamed it the Snake Sword, much to the sword's dislike). This swords grants him his defensive powers, including, healing spells, teleportation, super speed (using this ability for extended period can drain Ninja Lou to the point of total exhaustion and he is unable to move afterwards), and force fields that can stop almost any attack (he can not move or attack while it is active, it also causes stress on his body the more the shield is attacked, but he has recently learned to form shurikens with them). The swords can also pass through the body without cutting the flesh of his enemies, but leaving them in a shock of pain as if they have been cut (this has no effect on those that are pure evil, and will cut regardless). Ninja Lou uses this ability the most since he does not like to kill. The sword has the souls of two incredibly powerful yet kind dragons willingly sealed with in them. Rumor has it these dragons are the first and most powerful dragons to have ever existed. This also makes the blades themselves self aware and ready to obey their master. Unlike all the previous wielders Ninja Lou treats them as his equal and friends; this might explain how he has become so powerful over time. The sword allows him to communicate with dragons. Also he is able to summon a huge, powerful, near invulnerable dragon. He almost never summons it due to a few major weaknesses. The spell to summon the dragon takes time. Also it is useless in combat within populated areas due to the fact of accidental damage. Finally most dangerous of all if he were to ever lose consciousness after it is summoned, it will go into a berserker rage and attack friend or foe with every intent to kill until Ninja Lou is awaken.

Armor:  His suit is made from a unique material invented by his teammate, it is resistant to extreme heat, cold, and is immune to small firearms. His lucky Yankee cap conceals a visor with a Head Up Display(HUD) with various settings, communicator, sensors, and micro camera.

Team Affiliations:
Order of Light
WildCats: Leader (not the Jim Lee comic, I should have copyrighted this lol)

Personality: He is actually a very nice guy and very laid back. In combat though he has been known to become deadly serious. He hates to kill and will only do so if left no other choice. Also is not actually a traditional ninja, he may call himself Ninja Lou yet he does not assassinate his enemies, he tends to follow a hybrid of the ninja and samurai codes ... yet he has been know to bend or break a few rules here and there when necessary.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:18:20 AM by Ninja Lou »

This post has been approved by Marle!

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: November 18, 2008, 03:26:59 AM
I thought randomly of a Satanee tie-in. You guys can disregard it if you don't like it.

[spoiler=this is the very rough form of writing...]in order to help in the execution of the decendant of the one who wiped out the satanee's, the carrier of the artifact would need to select a second-in-command. However, you cannot just give this title to anyone. (the remnants of) a true satanee spirit must be found in a land which opposes it. The resident of N-F7, named Sky, was to have a twin. However, the twin died in the womb. A fragment of the twin's spirit has fused with Sky, in unborn sisterhood. The twin was a pure satanee spirit, as the N-F7 mother had many affairs. Since the twin never lived in the physical plane, it had to be born. But exising as an infant would be useless to the crusade... so it would be born through the body of Sky in a futago (joined twin) format. The cepter will choose an item (of satanee decor) to be the "splitter". But in order to grant the twin (Sku) it's physical freedom, Sky's life must end. What will happen?[/spoiler]
I drew them...

The face marks are part of the splitting ritual.

The sun, marks the one that will continue the life.
The moon, marks the one that will sleep forever.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #68 on: November 18, 2008, 03:28:47 AM
I drew them...

The face marks are part of the splitting ritual.

The sun, marks the one that will continue the life.
The moon, marks the one that will sleep forever.

This is [tornado fang]ing awesome.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: November 18, 2008, 03:42:09 AM
This is [tornado fang]ing awesome.
yeah it's not bad for being drawn on a school computer in MSPaint with a mouse :P

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: November 18, 2008, 03:51:02 AM
Wait... with mouse? the sketchy lines must took forever, at least in my case.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: November 18, 2008, 04:05:32 AM
Wait... with mouse? the sketchy lines must took forever, at least in my case.
only about a minute.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #72 on: November 18, 2008, 09:14:41 AM
Ah, now I understand.
I should have come here first to see this... -u-'

The pic turned out great. 8)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Wanda Bear

• The Wanderess of RPM
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Currently Nowhere.
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: November 19, 2008, 12:58:02 AM
And without further waiting (after many years)......my character:

I need to make it bigger and clearer though...

The legend of Emylee Gear A.K.A. Wanderer

The girl found in the Sahana Desert is none other than the heir to the throne of the ancient Civilization of Gear. Believed to be over a thousand years old, she appears to be the age of nineteen and in great physical and mental shape. Traveling the lands and other planets due to illegal hitch-hiking, she learned many new things as well as her past. Upon losing in of her many but more important battles, she was “shut down” and thrown into the depths of space. Upon crashing into an orbital moon, she was taken to the capital, Tsuki-no-Miyako, and straight to the lunar princess, Kaguya-hime. Through many months of trials, trust-gaining, and bonding, Emylee and Kaguya became the best of friends and trusted each other with their lives. One day, a giant meteor headed toward the moon and threatened to destroy it but, Emylee using the extent of her power, destroyed the meteorite but fell into a deep sleep soon after. While she was sleeping, Kaguya’s personal guards advised to throw the drifter back into space out of fear of her power or if she ever had the intention of turning on them. So the decision was made to send Emylee to the planet below even against the better judgement. Kaguya made Emylee’s one wish come true, to let her see her home again. Sending Emylee off, Kaguya erased all of her memories of Tsuki-no-Miyako, Lunarians, and all of the time they spent together but secretly not their friendship. Bearing the Fire Rat robe Kaguya gave her and the name she was left with, Wanderer, Emylee plummets into the sands of Sahana Desert, right back where she started. Waking up to the gates of RPM city, she slinks in using only her name as identification. Being welcomed in by the residents and meeting the kind and generous Vixy, Wanderer was made into a resident and called it home. Over the years Wanderer befriended her close dog-friend Akamaru, the neko-slaughtering Sparky, the sexellent Protoman Blues, and all the rest of RPM. Finally, she found herself a permanent home……..or at least a place wanderer to and fro from time to time.

The drifter’s personality

Usually outgoing and fun to be around, she can have her dark and confined moments too. Though always leaving in and out of the city, Wanderer leaves a lasting impression that insures that people remember when she comes back in. She can be a little….kawaii and perverted sometimes but that’s the impression that RPM has left on her. Her favorite thing to do is to look at the moon and enjoys nights of a full moon due to Kaguya’s authority over the planet being its strongest then.

The divine powers bestowed upon thee

Fortunately Wanderer isn’t as defenseless as a little girl, so she’s gifted with SUPER POWERS!!! Wielding fire and the power to control machines comes the welding and mechanical past of the Gear civilization. Creating heats as hot as a sun and dismantling giant robots at just a thought, she is as much of a contender as any other RPMer. Also, wielding her mechanically based sword, Kick Starter, she empowers it with flames and jump start the motor to slice through pretty much anything.

What does a Drifter look like?

Hair of dark violet and eyes of burning crimson strike fear into the hearts of villains. Wearing the brown Fire Rat Robe Kaguya gave her as a cloak everywhere she goes, brown gloves and boots with emerald colored jewels embedded into them keeps Wanderer from getting sand and debris everywhere. She also sports a white buttoned shirt with orange lining and a black skirt. Wanderer’s body build is pretty much that of a nineteen year old girls and excellent for a thousand year old princess.

Well, here she finally is! It‘s taken a looong time to get this done (due to me turning her into the main character of me manga). Let the fanart begin! 8D

Home sweet home

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: November 19, 2008, 02:02:54 AM
Hoo, she's beautiful, I love the clothes.  8)

Proud member of Indigo tribe!