RPM-vengers Assemble!

Pyro · 69372

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: July 25, 2013, 05:54:59 AM
Batguy - "I'll see if I can call my sidekick, Swallow, over to fly the BatApache to distract him."

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: July 25, 2013, 06:05:33 AM
"Dammit, I can't sit around and do nothing!" Arche Storm said to himself.

He went behind the car, and shot a strong burst of fire at the back of it, sending the car flying at Surtur. He then flew around and picked up metal rods and whatever objects he thought could help push him back to the portal. He zipped around the creature and threw rods and large pieces of debris at him.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: July 25, 2013, 06:15:09 AM
Surtur blindly spew flames in all the directions in his slow retreat towards the portal.

"Insolent mortals! Burn!"

(...aaaaand that is it from me tonight. Toodles!)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
  • something something All Limiters Released
    • View Profile
    • Ironically Opressing Oppression
Reply #128 on: July 25, 2013, 07:35:13 AM
(Is Ironman taken? :< )

what

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
  • It's tough being an avatar when you're so restless
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: July 25, 2013, 07:38:20 AM
(Not that I'm aware of)

MAKE WAY FOR HAJIME'S DRAGON DELIVERY EXPRESS!!! 8D

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: July 25, 2013, 07:46:47 AM
Somewhere in the sky...

"Sir, why don't you just use the Copybalt Protostructure anyways? I mean really."

"Kisala ripoff daggers got boring. Robot suits are my new thing. Come on, we went over this. My ancestor Caedyn was a cool guy, but he can't handle [parasitic bomb]. I'm gonna blow some stuff up. Preferably..."

"That giant fire being wreaking havok on the city?"

"SMARVIS, how do you blow up fire?"

"It's a giant, it just has fire powers. Molecular structure tells me you can blow it up."

"I'm always the superhero, ain't I..."

IronMate blasted through the skies, colored a brilliant blue-and-orange. He rapidly approached the being and started firing repulsor blasts at it to get its attention.

what

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: July 25, 2013, 09:32:34 AM
"Keep it up gang. Just a few more steps until he's through the portal. Teamwork. Huzzah!" Spider-Blues quipped out at the rest of the heroes while distracting Surter.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #132 on: July 25, 2013, 09:47:22 AM
Mirbstique noticed a recently-abandoned aquarium behind Surter. She ran into it and noticed all the tanks were still full of water, though there were no fish inside them. Thinking quickly, she bashed the glass until it broke and watched as it flowed out the doors right under Surtur's feet. "Don't know if that'll do much, but hey, it might!"

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: July 25, 2013, 10:06:49 AM
Hearing Spider-Blues cheer for teamwork irked Hierophant, knowing he'd have to deal with this mutual ringleader once he finds the opportunity to pull them on board.

"I seriously hope they take me seriously...." he sighs while dropping his elbow back on its respected armrest and running his hand over his face.

"A true leader does what they can to prove their worth as the operator of teams," Ittetsu said.

"That's easy for you to say," Hierophant groans, "Ryuta could shout one word and everyone will be standing to attention without trying.  I'd be lucky if I don't end up using Justice's Spellblade to prove my right to lead that group."

"The best you can do is stay put and wait for that moment to arrive," Ittetsu suggests, "Getting hot and bothered is only going to further question everyone's decision to follow you, and take seriously the duties of this squad."

Hierophant compresses his lips as he slumps a bit into the command chair, going into a bit of a meditation to try and calm himself down while the Surtur fight rages on.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: July 25, 2013, 06:31:32 PM
Arche Storm burned the bottom of a street lamp post until it loosened enough for him snatch it from the cement. Once he grabbed it, he flew over to Surtur and swatted him back and forth with the lamp post, trying to edge him closer to the portal.

"Like I said, Webs. You'd be lost without me!" He shouted to Spider-Blues yet again.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: July 25, 2013, 06:32:51 PM
"I swear you 2 are like a married couple." BatSakura muttered as she continued her assault.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: July 25, 2013, 06:43:05 PM
"Hey! Don't think I didn't hear th..." Arche Storm yelled out while turning his head to see who said it.

"Oh, why hello there. Aren't you a pretty little thing." He pulled off his usual pretty boy charm on BatSakura, but at the worst possible time.

RRRRRAARRGRGHH!
Surtur roared and swatted Arche Storm into a nearby apartment building.

KKKKRKRANNKGKNHH!

He crashed through the wall and landed in an abandoned living room.

"Uuuuhghh... at least it wasn't a car this time..." He groaned out, lying battered on the floor.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #137 on: July 25, 2013, 06:46:07 PM
(I will post after I am done with work later this afternoon.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: July 25, 2013, 06:47:37 PM
"Huh so you aren't gay after all." BatSakura said in a deadpan tone.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: July 25, 2013, 06:59:33 PM
Arche Storm steadily got up from the room and flew towards the battlefield.

"Alright, ugly! Time for anther dose of ass-whopping!" He bellowed as he picked up the lamp post again, and hit him back and forth.

Surtur shot a fire blast at Arche Storm, but he swiftly dodged it. "Heh, you won't get me that easily!"

Offline White-Jet

• The Wandering
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: July 25, 2013, 09:37:17 PM
"...even though he just knocked you into two objects, one of which were two version of a vehicle...." Hierophant mutters mostly to those still on the ship as he still hasn't turned on the loudspeakers.

Atsushi and Ittetsu feint ignorance as they continue checking for the ship's current status and the profile of each hero that was on the scene.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: July 26, 2013, 12:34:10 AM
Hawkeyeni watched as the group continued to push the Fire Giant backwards. He had an idea, and he quickly pulled out two arrows. He connected one to the other, and shot them at the giant's legs. As the arrow whizzed forward, a strong wire stretched out behind it. As the arrows went past the giant, the second arrow's trick kicked into gear. The boomerang arrow started to fly back towards Hawkeyeni, wrapping the wire around the giant's legs.

"That should unbalance him! Now we just need a nice big push!" he yelled to the group down below, readying concussive arrows in his bow.

Offline Pyro

• Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: July 26, 2013, 01:21:34 AM
Surtur hit the ground with a resounding thud that shook the pavement. He clawed the ground, tearing up electrical wiring and plumbing whilst leaving a scar in the street. However, the giant's heat began to soften the wire so that push would need to come soon.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: July 26, 2013, 01:50:23 AM
"My flames will make things worse! And my flaming grenades will only be fuel for him!" Arche Storm shouted to the group.

"We probably need a big explosion of some sort to push him back into the portal. How about one of you?" He pointed to Batguy and BatSakura.

"Your bombs may be just what we need."

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: July 26, 2013, 03:18:33 AM
Batguy pulled out a seemingly impossible amount of BatBombs out and pulled a roll of BatAdhesiveStrip out as well.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: July 26, 2013, 03:50:25 PM
Watching the battle against the fiery behemoth, from an alley. A masked nekomata in red and black tights, with a red gem embedded in his forehead was lurking about.

"Well, what do you know we got a couple of bat-ass-ery, a shape-shifting trap, and whatnot, biting more than they could chew." He examined the situation.

"Should I help 'em send the fire giant back in his hole... or... should I give the Monster a little assistance. For they don't call me Hazardpool for nothing." Hazardpool rubbed his hands, as to plot a scheme.

(I'll try to finish up later, if I get the chance.)

Fear me.

Offline Suppercut ♡

• Toaster Catgirl Sniper
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: July 26, 2013, 04:11:27 PM
"They need an explosion? Well, lucky me. SMARVIS, prepare the mini-Worldsplitter." IronMate flew in front of Surtur and his right arm turned into a Megabuster-looking arm cannon, with a slight bazooka appearance to it. The weapon powered up, then released a highly pressurized amount of explosion energy 1/10th that of an atomic missile. As the energy released, he flew backwards due to the resulting force and landed amidst the gang on foot.

what

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #147 on: July 26, 2013, 06:31:54 PM
"I swear you 2 are like a married couple." BatSakura muttered as she continued her assault.

"I am not associated in any way with that individual. He does not represent me at al...was that a mini-nuke?" Spider-Blues gasped in amazement.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: July 26, 2013, 07:17:24 PM
"Ahhhhh!" BatSakura yelled as the recoil of the blast forced her back and caused her to fall on her back.

"Ouch that was strong." BatSakura thought as she struggled to get up "I should ask about that technology he has, I've never seen it before.  Maybe I can integrate it in my business myself, though on a much smaller scale."

(We'll learn about BatSakura's day job later, it's a little different than Wayne Enterprise.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: July 26, 2013, 07:28:56 PM
Noticing the blast as the shockwave suddenly knocked Hazardpool off his feet, landing flat on his buttocks.

"Woah!! Now that some cool toys that guy has. Surely he hasn't killed his friends in the process." Hazardpool thought to himself. "Although, that's usually my job, to stab the good guys behind their backs, and steal the glory for myself." He gloated in thought.

(Gotta think of a way to humiliate the good guys, but now I have to be elsewhere, before I can do that. >_<)

Fear me.