Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 480458

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need this in color!

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Ah so now she has glasses.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
It fits her so well!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Indeed, I wonder if the shirt will be the same color as her jacket thing.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile

AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need this in color!
The power of the megane!! *flails*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
wilypoopalypse nao

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
If only Phi was a Robot so she can instantly grow her hair to that length.

EDIT: Ah wait I just realized that her hair was already that length, the hair clip holds the rest of it up because anime hair.  It also has slightly more volume.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
This is the past and her hair length is the same in VLR because

[spoiler]she was frozen inside of a treatment pod for several years, so she didn't age.[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Oh it was taken in the past, that makes sense.

Offline Mega Greasy Houdini Tek 54321

• B-Class Hunter
  • BOOYAKASHA!!!
    • View Profile
I appear to be here again and then not here and then over there.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Teleporter on the fritz again?

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
[spoiler]Recall the episode where Dipper and Mabel traveled to the past.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p3SekdtKxw[/yt]

What reason would this moment serve other than explaining that Wendy does have feelings, even if it's just a little. She only rejected him because he was 12.

Now that he's 13 and (I'm guessing) she's still 15, there shouldn't have been a problem.

But really, most of all, I just wanted Dipper to have romance with someone. He deserves it. I'm pretty sure Pacifica likes him after the Northwest Manor episode, but that didn't go anywhere, either...[/spoiler]

[spoiler]The purpose of that was the "Wow....WOW!" moment when Dipper realizes what he looks like to Wendy at times. Plus that's a much much younger Wendy and feelings change after puberty and such. You can also find someone cute while simultaneously wanting nothing more than friendship.

As for wanting to see Dipper have a romance with someone, he's 12/13 and kids usually do not have romances at that age. They're like Dipper & Mabel, in the sense that they're growing up and learning little tidbits about crushing on someone, relationships, etc. I love what Dipper tells Gideon in the first Weirdmageddon episode, about how he learned this summer that you can't force someone to love you and that the best you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving. That is why I loved the end with Wendy & Dipper. It's a sign of growth. [/spoiler]

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Teleporter on the fritz again?
NOT MY FAULT!

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
[spoiler]The purpose of that was the "Wow....WOW!" moment when Dipper realizes what he looks like to Wendy at times. Plus that's a much much younger Wendy and feelings change after puberty and such. You can also find someone cute while simultaneously wanting nothing more than friendship.

As for wanting to see Dipper have a romance with someone, he's 12/13 and kids usually do not have romances at that age. They're like Dipper & Mabel, in the sense that they're growing up and learning little tidbits about crushing on someone, relationships, etc. I love what Dipper tells Gideon in the first Weirdmageddon episode, about how he learned this summer that you can't force someone to love you and that the best you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving. That is why I loved the end with Wendy & Dipper. It's a sign of growth. [/spoiler]

[spoiler]This is what I was thinking along the lines with you PB on this. Dipper's speech to Gideon was a really good sign of Dipper maturing from his experience with his feelings for Wendy.[/spoiler]

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
The new Dream Theater album is sick. I'm glad I got it on an impulse buy.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
The new Dream Theater album is sick. I'm glad I got it on an impulse buy.
Like I always say...
Buy first, regret later. Maybe.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
[spoiler]Plus that's a much much younger Wendy and feelings change after puberty and such. You can also find someone cute while simultaneously wanting nothing more than friendship.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Haha, no, not all the time.

My first crush was a girl in my kindergarten class. A huge crush. Many years later, I found out she attended my junior high, and the feelings came right back. Not as powerful as when I was in elementary, but it was definitely still there.

We don't actually know if Wendy's feelings have completely changed, only that he's too young, so deliberating it is out of the question. At least, she feels it's out of the question; some others wouldn't. They're both very young, after all, so it's not taboo.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]
As for wanting to see Dipper have a romance with someone, he's 12/13 and kids usually do not have romances at that age. They're like Dipper & Mabel, in the sense that they're growing up and learning little tidbits about crushing on someone, relationships, etc. I love what Dipper tells Gideon in the first Weirdmageddon episode, about how he learned this summer that you can't force someone to love you and that the best you can do is strive to be someone worthy of loving. That is why I loved the end with Wendy & Dipper. It's a sign of growth.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Aang was 12, Katara was 14, and yet, they shared a long passionate kiss at the ending of Avatar. Even their clothes looked rather matrimonial. And don't even get me started on how many kids in elementary school had relationships.

As for his speech to Gideon, Dipper ruined what he had with Wendy because he was obsessive and immature about his crush. That's why he said you can't force someone to love you.

Even Robbie, who is her age, didn't handle the relationship any better. Therefore, it didn't work out. Dipper noticed that and realized she could never be with him until his mentality changed.

And that's the thing; I believe Dipper has changed after everything that's happened. Very much like how Aang matured and grew into a person Katara could fall in love with.

I'm not saying Wendy has to be in love with Dipper, but some feelings are most likely still there.[/spoiler]

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
[spoiler]Haha, no, not all the time.

My first crush was a girl in my kindergarten class. A huge crush. Many years later, I found out she attended my junior high, and the feelings came right back. Not as powerful as when I was in elementary, but it was definitely still there.

We don't actually know if Wendy's feelings have completely changed, only that he's too young, so deliberating it is out of the question. At least, she feels it's out of the question; some others wouldn't. They're both very young, after all, so it's not taboo.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]We don't actually know if Wendy has feelings for Dipper other than friendship in the first place. Again, that scene you posted was about Dipper's realization, not Wendy thinking he was cute for the literal seconds she saw Dipper as a kindergartner. I mean, the crush you had was someone in your class, someone you'd most likely see a lot of, and not some random teenager you saw one time while riding your big wheel through town.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Aang was 12, Katara was 14, and yet, they shared a long passionate kiss at the ending of Avatar. Even their clothes looked rather matrimonial. And don't even get me started on how many kids in elementary school had relationships.

As for his speech to Gideon, Dipper ruined what he had with Wendy because he was obsessive and immature about his crush. That's why he said you can't force someone to love you.

Even Robbie, who is her age, didn't handle the relationship any better. Therefore, it didn't work out. Dipper noticed that and realized she could never be with him until his mentality changed.

And that's the thing; I believe Dipper has changed after everything that's happened. Very much like how Aang matured and grew into a person Katara could fall in love with.

I'm not saying Wendy has to be in love with Dipper, but some feelings are most likely still there.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Yes, Avatar did have a relationship between the two. But there are significant differences between Avatar and Gravity Falls.

1. Gravity Falls, for all its weirdness, is set in the modern era. Avatar is set a good 200 years in the past of their world, so certain things are less awkward back then. This is not all that important, since it's a cartoon, but still certain things are different.

2. The major difference between Aang & Katara vs. Dipper & Wendy is that Katara also had feelings for Aang. There was mutual awkwardness between the two of them at times because they were attracted to one another. With Wendy & Dipper, it was pretty one-sided throughout the show. I think this is the primary factor where I think you and I disagree on the subject. I don't believe Wendy had any kind of romantic feelings for Dipper and Dipper realized that too, which is shown in the Weirdmageddon episodes, and not just the "You can't force someone to love you" speech to Gideon. The most poignant scene regarding Wendy & Dipper is when he's in Mabel's bubble prison. When the fake Wendy tries and almost succeeds in tempting Dipper to remain, it's the realization that the real Wendy doesn't have romantic feelings for him that makes him realize that she's not real. She's the fantasy. She's what Dipper has always wanted Wendy to say to him. "If you were just a little older, you'd be my dream guy!"

Dipper changed but Wendy didn't. He didn't "ruin" what he had with Wendy because friendship was all they ever really had. Without mutual attraction, that's all their relationship really was.[/spoiler]

Having said all of that...

[spoiler]If I WERE to ship anyone, it'd be Dipper & Pacifica!  8D[/spoiler]

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
It's raining pretty hard tonight, I was also feeling pretty bad due to a persistent headache but I feel better now.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts

Have a process gif of a small project I was working on.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
*sob* I need to sell plushies. ;^;

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
I still exist, yet I rarely post anything here anymore. _(<:3/

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Huh....it appears Drapion of all Pokemon had a boobs and butt pose in Pokemon Conquest.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
Looks like DC will be giving the entire DCU the "Rebirth" treatment, with Action and Detective Comics returning to their original numbering. I honestly do not know what to make of this, it will not be a reboot ala New 52, but more akin to Green Lantern: Rebirth. My personal wish is to have the REAL Kon-El/Conner Kent Superboy and Bart Allen back. No sign of a new Legion of Super-Heroes title, which ticks me off. The Legion gets no respect these days. Is their brand that damaged?

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus