why do you guys eat nasty food?

mrkhan89 · 8788

Offline mrkhan89

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
on: February 11, 2013, 06:10:35 PM
i don't mean to be a troll or anything, im not religious, but why do you eat pork? don't you know pigs are dirty animals that eat garbage and feces?

how can they even taste good if they eat that stuff? don't you know that they carry toxins which can give you a disease?

well unfortunately there is a saying, "you are what you eat" and its true

people that eat dirty food become dirty people hygienically etc.

please don't post hate comments or say im a religous nut or whatever, im just saying that if you eat pork because you don't care, then go ahead...but im just saiyan lol

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 06:20:36 PM
You do realize that some of the fish we eat eat their own waste right?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Cherrykorock

• Dr Light's other creation
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Zero can divide by Zero.
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 11, 2013, 06:49:57 PM
First off pigs are no more filthy than any other animal. Ever see how dirty a chicken can be? You can make that argument about any animal really. And secondly because it tastes good.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 07:05:26 PM
i don't mean to be a troll or anything, im not religious, but why do you eat pork? don't you know pigs are dirty animals that eat garbage and feces?

how can they even taste good if they eat that stuff? don't you know that they carry toxins which can give you a disease?

well unfortunately there is a saying, "you are what you eat" and its true

people that eat dirty food become dirty people hygienically etc.

please don't post hate comments or say im a religous nut or whatever, im just saying that if you eat pork because you don't care, then go ahead...but im just saiyan lol
Okay. I won't say you're religious.

I'll just say you're a [tornado fang]ing complete cretin.

That or you're actually a troll in disguise.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 11, 2013, 07:11:02 PM
Not to mention when you cook it, all bacteria is killed and cooked out. So there's that too.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #5 on: February 11, 2013, 07:34:24 PM
Guys hey guys, I have something to tell you... it might shock you, but...

[spoiler]I eat meat.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And chicken.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And fish.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And it's all yummylicious.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]8D[/spoiler]

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Archer

Reply #6 on: February 11, 2013, 07:41:23 PM
Guys hey guys, I have something to tell you... it might shock you, but...

[spoiler]I eat meat.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And chicken.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And fish.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And it's all yummylicious.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]8D[/spoiler]

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 11, 2013, 09:12:23 PM
schnitzel is my life's meaning and worth dying for so I really couldn't give a [parasitic bomb] about any long term health effects of which there are probably minimal or heavily exaggerated by obnoxious vegans.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 11, 2013, 09:17:27 PM
There is only one logical explanation to your question. We were all born filthy and we will all die filthy. Unlike our sacred prophets (peace be upon them), God cleansed them from the filth we try and tempt them to do. So its up to us if we want to eat nasty food.

Besides I like my sashimi, even if I saw the sushi man wrestling with the meat, with his bare hands, I'd still eat that [parasitic bomb].

Fear me.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 11, 2013, 09:26:12 PM
Not to mention that 90% of the food we do eat in the US is pretty damn shitty with the way we process it, especially the crud we do to our veggies.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 11, 2013, 09:30:16 PM
schnitzel is my life's meaning and worth dying for so I really couldn't give a [parasitic bomb] about any long term health effects of which there are probably minimal or heavily exaggerated by obnoxious vegans.

This on so many levels.

Offline Joseph Collins

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 09:43:16 PM
Not to mention when you cook it, all bacteria is killed and cooked out. So there's that too.
This would be my argument for eating pigs and cows and chickens and other things that are known to live in "unsterile environments".

Sure, they're sweaty, filthy, and nasty while they're alive!  But once they're dead?  They're deliciously prepared, cleaned, and served.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 11, 2013, 09:47:08 PM
When I went to Greece for summer vacation, my mom held down a goat while my uncles killed and gutted it. It was delicious even after I watched them squeeze out their intestines.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #13 on: February 11, 2013, 10:43:07 PM
im just saiyan lol
the only saiyan here is PB  B(

also it comes down to personal preference. here in SF we have a youth meal night, which is free food for homeless youth aged 24 and under (18-24 is the age range for transitional aged youth, or TAY). one of the community agreements we have for that is "Don't Yuck My Yum."

Just because we like a food that you don't doesn't mean you have to like it. Like I said, it's personal preference.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 11, 2013, 10:55:44 PM
Pigs are not as dirty as popular media would have you believe. They are no dirtier than other animals we eat. Rabbits eat their poop all the time. People still eat that.

It depends where and how it is raised. Mad cow came about because they were feeding ground up cows to other cows.

ALL meat could be considered suspect and dirty. especially ground beef, which is very often colorized to make it more appealing, and partly filler.

Or fish, where you THINK you are buying Tuna, but are being duped by Escolar. A fish which has certain toxins that cause diarrhea and other digestive issues.

Our veggies are filled with pesticides, and even "Organic" food products are never entirely clean.

Plus, I like pork. [parasitic bomb] tastes good.

Ever had grilled pork? Real good. I recommend it with a side of apple sauce. It really complements it.

Also, as previously stated, Chicken can be FAR dirtier than Pork. Ever heard of Salmonella? yeah. Pork doesn't have that. Chicken does, and frighteningly often. Which is why when handling it you have to make SURE you thoroughly wash any surface it's touched.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #15 on: February 11, 2013, 11:07:25 PM
My mom makes some stellar pork chops with mushroom gravy... and it goes so well with applesauce and some mashed potatoes. :3

and yeah, that's also why you need to make sure chicken is fully cooked; if it's not, that also gives the chance of salmonella.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline mrkhan89

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: February 11, 2013, 11:09:56 PM
ok um... i can clearly see that most of you guys are defending pork, but nothing can change the fact that pigs are still dirty animals.

Chickens and cows don't carry toxins, pigs do.... toxins are not good for you.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #17 on: February 11, 2013, 11:12:05 PM
Like I said

Don't yuck my yum.

Simple as that.

Offline mrkhan89

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: February 11, 2013, 11:14:21 PM
This would be my argument for eating pigs and cows and chickens and other things that are known to live in "unsterile environments".

Sure, they're sweaty, filthy, and nasty while they're alive!  But once they're dead?  They're deliciously prepared, cleaned, and served.

pigs cannot be cleansed, they are waste disposal animals, no matter how hard you try, pigs can never be kosher or halal by any means.

i still don't understand why you think they taste good when they actually don't, like i said in my first post,

the reason why most of you people think it tastes good is because dirty people like dirty food and people that eat dirty food become dirty people hygenically (no offense).

now for the religious part, when Jesus (pbuh) comes back, he's gonna get rid of all the pigs and all dirty forbidden things in this world.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: February 11, 2013, 11:17:36 PM
You said you weren't going to go religious, and again most food in the US is pretty damn shitty.

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #20 on: February 11, 2013, 11:24:36 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKT17U0MfFk[/youtube]

I like ham! Mmmm....

Btw, since you brought Jesus up, ever tried asking a priest: Yeah ,hi, can i speak to god please?
Mythbusters actully did a test on Soda too check if there was any rat urine on the can. They barely found any trace of bacteria on it. The stuff that was there, your immune system can handle.

HereĀ“s a question. Take a bread and butter, throw it on the floor and pick it up.
Your floor is sparkling clean, there is no bacteria at all on it.Would you eat it?

Offline mrkhan89

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: February 11, 2013, 11:28:11 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKT17U0MfFk[/youtube]

I like ham! Mmmm....

Btw, since you brought Jesus up, ever tried asking a priest: Yeah ,hi, can i speak to god please?
Mythbusters actully did a test on Soda too check if there was any rat urine on the can. They barely found any trace of bacteria on it. The stuff that was there, your immune system can handle.

Here´s a question. Take a bread and butter, throw it on the floor and pick it up.
Your floor is sparkling clean, there is no bacteria at all on it.Would you eat it?

no i still wouldn't eat it, because im used to the fact that anything that hits the ground is automatically dirty after 5 seconds.

btw look at this video showing what happens when you pour coke on pork.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydz9XCam-ME

and this one too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDBAG0KPLcs

im only trying to help you guys out, by showing the truth. but if you don't care then fine...

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: February 11, 2013, 11:35:16 PM
My mom makes thanksgiving ham every year. One ingredient we use is coke. It's fuckin' delicious.
WOT NAO

Honestly you have no ground to your argument. There are VERY few people who get sick JUST by eating pork. The ones they do, primarily got sick because the meat was handled improperly.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: February 11, 2013, 11:48:44 PM
Can someone please lock this embarassment of a thread?

He's a [tornado fang]ing troll or a complete moron (or, you know, both).
Hence, there's no point in trying to argue with him.

[tornado fang].

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: February 11, 2013, 11:57:15 PM
Agreed