Ryuusei no Digimon adventure Z

pimsan · 2156

Offline pimsan

• Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
on: December 17, 2016, 07:31:46 PM
It is the year 220X… Extraterrestrial life has been discovered. The new space exploration agency, WAXA, and the government sponsored scientific research facility Ministry of Science, in an affort to enter into a friendly relationship, or ‘Brother Band’, with the aliens, launched a space station named ‘Peace’...

Man’s dream to find other intelligent life among the stars had finally been realized. However, the space station, the hope of man, met with a mysterious accident, and it disappeared to whereabouts unknown.

Of course, many people worked hard to find it, but the space station could not be found. And then, a few months after the incident, a section of Peace was found in the sea. All hope was lost after that. Both organization took it hard and stopped the search, and put the project on hold permanently.

Almost three years to the day have passed since…

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kodama Town Japan 2209  Morning December 21 The Albert Resistant

“Sai! Hai! Sorya!” A young old boy wearing a budo uniform with a green belt shout as he perform a couple of martial art technique alone in his family's dojo. The boy is only about 12 year old with silver neck-length hairstyle and crimson eyes.

That boy was Yuudai Albert.

He trained for a couple of minutes until his Transfer goes out.

“Wonder who it is?” Yuudai when to the dressing room, taking out the Transfer from his black jeans pocket. He opens the cover and on the screen was his childhood friend Hikari Yamagai. She’s a 11 year old girl with short brown  hair, with her bangs to the left with a red hairclip and brown eyes.

“Good Morning, Yuudai-kun.” She greet with a smile.

“Morning, Kari. What’s up?” Yuudai asks, calling her by her nickname

“Is it okay if i hang out with you? My parents are out and Oniichan when to see a soccer tournament, and i have nothing else to do.”

Sure you can.” He reply.

“Great! I’ll see you in minute.” She said, and hangs up.

Yuudai take a quick showers before he put his cloths on. He’s are consists of a white long-sleeved shirt with black squares on the elbows under a red sleeveless jacket, and his long black pants.

After Yuudai is done, he went to the living room and saw his childhood friend sitting on the L shaped couch. She wears a long sleeved pink sweater dress with red pockets and collar, light green tights.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, Kari.” He said, getting Hikari’s attention.

“It’s okay. I just got here.” She said. “How was training?”

“Good thanks for asking.” Yuudai reply. “So any thought where you want to go?”

“Well i thought we’ll go to this new cafe, Lemson's. I've heard from Sora-san that they has the best ice cream there.”

“Sound’s good, just make sure you keep your sweet tooth onder controle. You’ll get fat If you keep eat those sweets.” Yuudai joked, receiving a lightly nug from Hikari.

“Mo~ Is that how you treat a girl?” She asks.

“To be true, you’re not the every typical of girl around, being a chosen child that save both ours and the Digimon’s worlds and all.” He stated.

Hikari blink a couple of time and giggled. “Okay you got me there.”

“Are you two going out?” The two turn around and saw a woman in her 30’s with exact spitting image of Yuudai, but with longer hair. Her clothes of choice where a dark greenturtleneck, blue jeans and black socks. That’s Yuudai mother, the martial art champion and teacher, Karen Albert.

“Yes we are. Why do you ask, mom?” Yuudai asks.

“I just got a phone call from you dad. He forgot something very important for his project and asks if i can bring it to him.” She sigh, placing her hand on her left cheek. “But i need to get some ingredients for our yearly christmas party, so can two you bring it to the Ministry of Science?”

The two look at each other before HIkari said. “Of course we’ll help! It would be nice to see Regal-san’s lab again.”

“That’s great. Just wait here for a sec.” Karen said, before heading to her husband’s office. They wait for a sec until Karen came back with a small red box and give it to her son. “Now you two be careful out there.”

“We will.” Yuudai said to his mother, putting on a black winter jacket. As Hikari puts her pink winter coat along a white beret and a red scarf before leaving the house.

The Ministry of Science HQ Japan 2208 Midday December 21

“I see… Thank you for telling me, dear. See you tonight.” Regal end the call on his Transfer and lean against his chair looking with his black eyes a photo with him, a 9 year old version of his son. Daigo Hoshikawa who disappeared with the Peace 4 days after the chosen children save both worlds next to him are his son, Subaru Hoshikawa.

The head scientist sigh when he saw his son and Hikari enter his office.

“Ah! Yuudai. Hikari-kun. I’ve been waiting for you. i hope you don’t run in any trouble along the way?” Regal asks.

“Nah, not really.”Yuudai said, heading over the packed.

“By the way, Regal-san what is inside that box is it so important for your project? And what for project are you working on anyway?” The child of light asked

“Something that would revolutionising EM technology. I’ll show you.” He told, opening the box and took out a blue/black mobile terminal device. “Materialize! Skyboard!” And with a simple command a floating board appeared in front of them.

“W-what?! A board appeared out of nowhere! And it’s floating!” Yuudai said, as he and Hikari are caught completely surprised.

“What you see here is a fully materialise EM wave created by the prototype Star Carrier i using, Matter Wave.” Regal explain. “Go ahead. Try to stand on it.”

Both of the kids look each other before Yuudai jump on the Skyboard.

“This is so awesome, Dad!” Yuudai said, trying to keep his balance when the board suddenly glitch and disappear as he landed on his feet.

“Of course it's still in development, but I believe the Star Carrier will be done somewhere in August.” Told Regal to the kids. “And i’ll make sure to give you and your friends one for free.”

“Really?! That great! Isn't it Kari?” Yuudai cheered, asking his childhood friend.

“It sure beats having to wait on line.” She answered.

Regal look away for a bit, before he nod to himself and turn to the kids. “Yuudai, there’s something i'll like to give you.”

“What is it?” Yuudai asked.

“It something very important. Even it goes against my better judgment.” He said.

“Against your judgement? Regal-san what are you talking about?” Hikari asks, becoming somewhat worried about the ‘better judgement’ argument.

Regal was about to explains when suddenly the ground start to shake and strange cylinder like construction apparent everywhere and give out a strange blue color.

“What the heck?!” Yuudai shout.

“W-What is that?” Hikari wondered, as the EM virus suddenly came out of nowhere, attacking everything in site.

“EM viruses?! They shouldn't be able to materialize!” Regal said, confused and look at the construct. “Could this be the work of the aliens? No, it too soon for them to be here.”

A Mettorio sent a shockwave to the professor, but Kari was able to push him aside as the attack hit the wall. “Regal-san are you okay?”

“Y-yes. Thanks.” He thank but more appeared, completely surrounded them.

“Kari! Dad!” Yuudai shout to them, inserted card with an image of a sword into his transfer, deleting a couple of viruses. But a bird like virus dash towards him. Yuudai was able to dodge it, but his transfer’s screen is broken by that bird’s attack.

“Yuudai-kun!” Hikari cry out

“I’m okay!” He answered, rolling out of the way for an incoming attack from a Purumin. “And i’m open for suggestions here!”

“Yuudai! You need to get to my bureau!” Regal instructed. “In my upper left desk draw lays a chip with a green gem and two Transfers, one blue, one red. Take the chip and the blue transfer! Use it the defeat the virus!”

“R-right!” Yuudai run to the desk and opens the draw his father instructed. He took out the chip, But notice a shadow hovering over him, he look up and saw a large round avile hover above him. Panicking Yuudai grabbed both Transfers and run just before the avile fall to the ground making a shockwave sending them humans flying and deleting some of the viruses.

Yuudai groan, getting his feet on the ground and realize he lost both Transfer, he then heard Hikari shouting his dad’s name, Yuudai turn around and saw Hikari moving the rumbles away that bury his dad.

“Dad! Kari!” Yuudai shout, but new viruses blocking his way. “Damn!” He cursed slowly moving backwards as the viruses getting closer to him. Suddenly Yuudai felt he step on something, he look under his feet and saw the red Transfers and the chip he dropped. 

“Do you have the courage to take the mantle of a messiah?” His eyes widened when he heard a voice, the viruses suddenly stop and trembled in fear for some reason.

“If you do have the courage. Then put the Denpa Henkan chip into the slot and fight! Became the new Zero!”

“I don’t know what the heck you're talking about.” Yuudai pick up the transfer and replace it with his old one, open the cover and saw another small slot below the second screen. “But if it means i can protect them. Then i’ll do it!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Regal-san, are you okay?” Hikari asks, removing the last rumble and help Regal standing up.

“Yes i’m okay. Thanks.” Regal thanked the brunette. When he sees his son with the red Transfer in horror “Yuudai! Don’t..!” But he was to late as Yuudai inserted the chip, as the Transfer give out a bright red light, forcing the two cover their eyes.

“What’s going on?! What’s happening to Yuudai-kun?” She asks, worry for her childhood friend.

The light started to dim a little, Hikari open one eyes and saw a instead of Yuudai,  person with long flowing lock of silver hair fell from the ponytail emerging from a black helmet with a red and black armor shaped on the sides in a ‘V’ shape. A green gem triangle rested on the forehead of his helmet with a black visor, his body is covered in a black bodysuit which is then covered with an armored white belt and a red high-tech katana with black handle resting on the left side, red boots with and black soles and got green transparent parts on the kneecap, red finger-less gloves and a red and armored jacket with black trim.

“Is that Yuudai-kun?” Hikari blushed a bit, admiring his new looks. But Regal’s face showed only fear.

“Why is he using that Transfer?  Why isn’t he use Rockman’s...?” He wondered, and then saw the blue Transfer on the other side of the room, Regal cursed himself and talk to Yuudai. “Yuudai! Can you hear me? It’s me, your father, Regal!” But Yuudai didn't answer. He just stood there doing absolutely nothing. “This is bad. At this rate the system will take over Yuudai’s mind and go berserk!”

“Berserk?!” Hikari gasped, and more new viruses appeared, surrounded them.

Yuudai’s Mind 2208 Midday December 21

“...Get up… Wake up,  Zero….”

“Uhh… Who?” Yuudai groan, as to his surprise some parts of his body is covered with red armor and his hair is longer and his arms and leg is bind in red data code.. “What’s going on!” He struggle but the bindings was to strong for him. But he scream when he felt great deal of pain as his sanity started to fading away.

“Now go, Zero! Fight against my nemesis! Our rivalry is what gives me motivation in life! Destroy anyone who come on your path!”

Yuudai felt his will slowly fading, when memories of his life flashes in front of his eyes. The memory of witness Diablomon’s rampage on the internet. The memory of Vamdemon’s invasion and dead of Tailmon’s friend, Wizarmon. The memory of his first contact with Digimon and the battle of Greymon vs Parrotmon in Hikarigaoka.

“No!” Yuudai start to fight back. “I won’t let it take my mind without a fight!”

“What are you doing?!” Yuudai look up to the source of the voice and saw a flaming red skull flooding in front of him. “Why are you resisting your primal objection? Destroy Rockman! Destroy Thomas’s creation! It is you destiny!”

“Shut up!” Yuudai shout, pulling harder on his bindings  it started to crack and break in tiny pieces. “And now get out of my body! You stupid skull!” He leap towards the skull and punch it on his face as the skull scream and explode.

“Mmmmmm.” moaned Yuudai, slowly open his eyes, due to the blurry vision he had; but soon enough, his vision started to clear up.  “What was…?”

“Yuudai-kun! Watch out!” He heard Hikari called out to her, Yuudai blinked his eyes until his vision become clear again and panicked when he saw a one wheeled motorcycle sped tackled Yuudai, sending him flying to the wall.

“Yuudai/Yuudai-kun!” Hikari and Regal cried out, as he landed on his back.

“Ow… That…  doesn’t hurt much?” He groaned , finally noticing his new appearance. Yuudai get back on his feet, touched himself all over his legs, chest. “Eh?” arms and head “EH?!” Looking down and screamed. “EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?! WH-WH-WH-What happen to me?! What am i wearing?! Why do i have a sword?! Why is my hair long?!”

“He’s conscious?!” Regal gawked, not believing what he’s seeing. “Does this mean he’s the Inheritor of the Unknown?”

“Hey, Dad!” Yuudai shouted, breaking the scientist thoughts as he look at his son. “I have no idea what happen to me. But with this i can fight, right?”

“Y-yes.”

“In that case!” Yuudai leaped toward the one that tackled him and punch it, sending it flying to the viruses who surrounded the two humans, exploding into data fragments.

“W-what power.” Hikari’s stuttered from Yuudai’s display of his new power.

“Dad! I’ll keep them busy, take Kari out of here!” Yuudai shout to his father, Regal regain his  composure and took Hikari’s hand exiting the room. The viruses try to stop them but Yuudai jumped over them and landing in front of the exist.

“You’ll have to get through me first! You stupid freaks!” Yuudai threatens them.

(Don't forget to like fav and subscribe. Also i'm look for a beta reader, if any of you would help me i'll be very grateful. And if you wonder how Yuudai's Zero from looks like here the link:
Request- Pimsan0 OC- Yuudai by kailali
)

Offline pimsan

• Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: December 17, 2016, 07:41:38 PM

“You’ll have to get through me first! You stupid freaks!” Yuudai threatens them, as he ran toward, dodging a projectile from a hound virus before giving it a couple punching and then gave it a kick to the head, deleting from existent.  “Good!” He exclaimed, but groaned in pain case a knight like virus slashed behind his back. “AGH!” He yelled as spark flew off his armor and fell to the ground.

“You jerk! That hurts!” Yuudai got back on its feet and draw his sword. “Two can play that game!” He run to the knight and giving it a cut across the chest and then stab the virus in the stomach and explode before Yuudai yanked his sword out.

He turn his head to the remaining virus. “How many of you do I still need to cut down!” He growled, holding his sword in front. Yuudai then eyed at the glowing object and got an idea. “Those viruses come right before those thing came.” Yuudai grin. “Then if I destroy it, the viruses will go away!”

With that in his mind he leaped to the closest object and slash it in two. He keep doing it while dodging all of the viruses attacks until there was no more as the surrounding colors returning to normal.

“Yes! Now i don’t have to worry about the…” He exclaimed happy, but didn't last long when he saw the viruses. “What?! Why are they still here?” He asks, Then 12 Mettorio line themselves up and glare Yuudai. They raised their pickaxes in the air and slam them down to the ground. This caused a shockwave at the ground coming at Yuudai. Once he saw it, Yuudai quickly put all of his strength into his legs and jump backwards with all his might. However to his surprise his jump reaches the height over a three-stories of a building as he pass through the roof until he land on a Wave Road.

“How did I….?! And Why did I...?!” Yuudai gasp and try figure out what happen to him. When he saw his father and Hikari, talking to a black haired man wearing a green trench coat. “Dad! Maybe he know what happen to me.” Yuudai jumps down at Hikari side.

At that moment the unknown man’s black Transfer with an Satella Police symbol on it when off along with the antenna on his head.

“W-what’s going on all of the sudden?” Hikari asks surprised.

“This reaction..!” The Satella Police open his Transfer. “A Z-wave reaction! I never seen something like this before.”

“What do you wish to do about these readings?” asks a mechanical voice from the Transfer as somebody else opened a communication link to the transfer.

“Try to pinpoint the source immediately! Make sure there’s no stone unturned!”

“Order confirmed! All search parameters and triangulations systems are already booted and in execution! The hunt is on.” came from the transfer “Ask for permission to engage when I find the whereabouts of the source?”

“Permission granted.”

“I will enjoy this fight.” told the voice and ends the communication before a mail arrives with the words as the officer roll his eyes. “This time you are not that annoying for me.”

“Uuhm… Officer who are you talking to?” Hikari asks.

“Just a colleague of my little miss.” The Officer said. “I suggest you stay away from the building. An unknown Z-wave appeared close by and we don’t know it dangers.”

“Unknown Z-wave…. Don’t tell me?” He mumbled to himself and tell the officer. “That’s probably one of the project i work on. If i don’t check it out will cause a lot of disaster.”

“Is that true?” The officer asks, and Regal nod. “Then I’ll accompany you to the source until the problem is solved.”

“Thank you.” Regal said as the officer heed to his other colleague, Regal turn to the girl and said. “Hikari-kun, listen to me carefully. At this moment Yuudai should be close by.”

“He is?!” Hikari asks relieved.

“Probably.” Regal took out a strange black sunglasses out of his pocket and hand it over to her. “Use this Visualizer to find him. If you do, tell him to go inside you transfer and head to my house immediately and wait for me.” he explain and when to Satella Police, before Hikari could ask anything.

“What does he mean by that?” Hikari wonder, slowly putting the glasses to see Yuudai in front of him. “Hwaa! Y-yuudai-kun! Where did you come from?” She stutter.

“I’ve been here the whole time!  But neither you or Dad notice me, as if i’m turn invisible or something.” Yuudai told his childhood friend.

“Invisible?” Hikari remove the Visualizer as Yuudai suddenly vanishing, she blinked with her eye before she put the glasses back on and he reappeared. “You’re right! You turn invisible somehow.”

“Just what the heck happen to me? Can i even visible again?” Yuudai moped.

“I’m sure you will.” She reassured Yuudai. “But we have to go do you house and wait for Regal-san to come back.”

“Yea i heard.” Yuudai said. “But i don’t get the part where he said ‘to go inside you Transfer’?”

Hikari think of a sec and suggest. “Maybe… You need to touch me Transfer?"

“Worth a shot.” Yuudai touched Hikari’s Transfer and suddenly he turn into a red light and when inside her terminal device.

Yuudai-kun?!” Hikari quickly open her Transfers and saw Yuudai on the scream.

“Am I inside you transfer right now?!” Yuudai shout in surprise. “I don’t what’s going on anymore!”

“You're not the only one here.” She said, just confused as Yuudai. “But we better get out of here.”

“Couldn’t agree with you more.” He said and Hikari quickly when to Yuudai’s home.

In the very moment the transfer of the Inspector beeped loudly, signaling his partner wants to talk.

“What wrong?” He asks.

“I lost the target before getting a visual.” Was the reply “I was close for pinpointing as the signal was lost and after recalibrating the search parameters, I was able to detect the last confirmed area. The sub processors and Logic systems suggest that target moved on a secured Transfer. Further search impossible. The prey escaped the predator this time. Ask permission for setting up traps for a quicker response when the target reappears.”

“Granted, once you done make sure you check every Transfer you can find.” The officer ordered.

“In which search parameter? In the police databanks are alone several thousand legal registered Transfers, searching each of them in the entire town takes a while, giving greater risk of escape. And I request you to call upon the entire Predator squad as backup. The damage I registered were surprisingly large. Whatever is the cause, alone I have hard time to find target before greater damage is caused. And increases chances of success.”

The officer think for a moment and said. “Very well. Report to me if anything comes up.”

“Affirmative! I search for trails to continue the hunt.” told the voice “Until further notice contact only possible through Mails” and the call ends.

“Is there a problem, Officer Goyoda?” Regal asks.

“Not at all, Professor. Now let's proceed.” Goyoda said as he, Regal and the other Satella Police entered the building.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Midday December 21 The Albert Resistant

After the whole ordeal, Hikari was able to return to Yuudai’s house safely. Karen wasn’t there as they found a note saying that she went to the market. Right now Hikari is sitting on the couch using the Visualizer as she look at Yuudai who walking around the table.

“This day keep crazier by the minute, even in Digimon standard!” Said Yuudai, trying to get a grip of the situation. “First the lab was attack by viruses, then a strange skull order me to defeat a Rockman, and now i wear an armor, my hair got longer and was fighting a couple of viruses with a freaking katana!” He draw his sword, pointing at it.

“And I think a Predator was somewhere around.” Told Hikari “At least I have seen an inspector talking to somebody through the Transfer searching something in the arena...”

“You want to tell me you believe this rumor that the Police digged out something of the old internet days” deadpans Yuudai “These Predators are a myth to scare hackers away.” He sight trying to sit on the couch but when pass it with his head sticking out. “I hope i can turn back to normal.”

“On the bright side. You do look pretty cool with that armor and long hair.” Hikari try to cheer Yuudai up. But at that moment her Transfer beeped lousy, she open her terminal and saw a mail from Regal. “Yuudai-kun! I got a mail from your dad!”

“And what does it say?” He asks, getting back on his feet.

“Hold on. ‘Hikari-kun, I’m sure you found Yuudai and are right now in my house. There is a way to change him back to normal. Go to Yuudai’s room, there you’ll find a big glowing orange spot, called the Wave Hole. All he need to do is step into it and he’ll return to the real world. PS: I sure you and Yuudai have a lot of questions and i’m willing to answer, but only if your brother and the rest of the Chosen Children are here. The power that Yuudai wields is a part of important for both Digimon and the Peace incident’.” Hikari finished reading the mail.

“Importance for both Digimon and the Peace incident?” Ray said looking to his hands. “What is so special about this? Why did dad make it in the first place?”

“He must have a good reason of it.” Hikari said. “Why don’t you look for this Wave-hole? I’ll sent a mail to everyone about what happen today. But… how does he know about all it?”

“Who knows?” Yuudai shrugged, walking to the other side of the room. “Be back in a sec.” He jumped through the roof and arrived at his room. “I think i might get use to this.” Yuudai mumble to himself, He look around his room and saw a orange whirlpool next to his desk. “That must be the Wave hole.” He move a little closer and kneeled close to it. “So all i need to do is step on it?” Yuudai wondered, as he slowly moved and place his hand at the Wave hole and without notice, his body becomes transparent until he glowed red and chance back into his usual outfit.

“It really work! I’m back to normal!” Yuudai cheered, checking every corner of his body and run towards to living room as he burst the door open causing his childhood friend to startle as turn her head and saw Yuudai. “Kari! It work! What dad said is true! I’m back to been me again!”

“That great!” She said, happy for his friend. “And there’s nothing wrong with your body?”

Yuudai make a couple of moves with his arms and legs before he said. “Everything's A-Okay!” He told her, holding his thumb up and asks. “And did you sent the mail to the others?”

“I just sent it.” She said.

“That’s good. Now we have to wait for them to come.” Yuudai said, until he realised something. “Kari. When will Taichi come back from this soccer tournament?”

She look at the clock and told. “I think… right about now. Why?”

And before he could say anything. A 14 year old spiky brown hair and brown eyes.wearing a blue winter coat, black pants, white and blue sneakers with a yellow line in the back, and light grey goggles with a black strap worn around his neck busting through the front door. He saw both Yuudai and Hikari and run to the girl and asks. “Hikari! Are you alright? You're not not hurt are you?”

“I’m okay, Onii-chan.” She assured. “Yuudai-kun was with me all the time.”

“And kick virus’s butts with… whatever inside this Transfer is.” Yuudai told Hikari’s brother, AKA Tachi, while point at the red Transfer.

“Really?” Taichi asks.

“I did. Don’t tell me you run straight from your house without reading the rest of your sister’s mail?” Yuudai asks.

“Uhm… I kinda… did?” Came from Taichi while he scratched the back of his head. “I remember reading something about you wearing some kind of armor?”

“We'll explain when everyone is here.” Yuudai said

---A while later----

After the rest of the chosen children arrived. Hikari and Yuudai explain what happen at the The Ministry of Science and how Yuudai fought against the viruses.

“Viruses appeared in the real world… That shouldn’t be possible, they don’t have the ability to materializing to the real world.” The chosen child of Knowledge, Koushiro Izumi stated.

“You think someone uses some kind of tech to materialize them?” Asked Yamato Ishida to Koushiro.

“That’s a possibility. But the question remains, who attack the the Ministry of Science and where did they get that type of technology.”

“But what about the Transfer that Yuudai used?” Sora, the Chosen Child of Love wondered. “Why did Regal-san made something this strong?”

“Don’t know.” Yuudai sighed. “And the strangest thing is after I destroyed that glowing cylinders the viruses didn't disappeared! Not only had that I even jumped through the roof without breaking my neck!”

“That’s really strange.” The eldest of the chosen children, Joe Kido said. “It almost sound like you turn something similar as those viruses you fought.”

“You're not far from the truth, Joe-kun.” The children turn to where the voice came from and saw Regal with a suitcase enter his house, walking towards them. “The reason why Yuudai could perform those tasks is because he was turned into a Electromagnetic Being or EM Being for short. Thanks to the Inheritor System that i developed.”

“Inheritor System?” Yuudai say it out loud.

“It’s a system that allow a regular human transform into a being composed completely of electromagnetic waves.”

“And why did you make something like that, Regal-san? And where did you get the technology to make something like that?” Koushiro asks, intrigued by Regal’s invention.

Regal sigh and explain the reason. “To combated against the aliens known as FM-ains who are responsible for the disappearance of the space station Peace.”

The children look at each other confused and surprised as the Child of Hope Takeru Takaishi asks. “Regal-san, how did you know about that?”

“That because found a footage of the incident a couple of days after the Peace when quiet.” Regal explain. “But we were already aware of their existence from other aliens who lost

“But how do you know what they are? Why did you keep it a secret about this?” Yuudai asks.

“That because we weren't ready to face them. They are like the virus you saw back at the lab, EM beings that can enter any electromagnetic machine and use it without limits. Not even the Digimon can’t fight against them.”

“You mean to say not even our Digimon can't beat the FM-ains?” The leader of the chosen children asks.

“I’m afraid so, Taichi-kun.” Regal told. “But that where the Inheritor System come in. According to my research, the digital monster can enter wave world since they are made from data. But only drawback that can't return to the real world without the help of an EM-human.”

“That sound really great… But is not that easy to become one isn't?” Yamato guessed.

“Indeed. In order to become an EM-human, you need a Denpa Chip and an Inheritor system that match with its user.”

“Not everyone can use it?” Hikari asks

“Each system has a different data called NetNavi DNA. If the frequencies of both the user and the system matched he or she can turn into an EM-human based on the NetNavi DNA it used.” Regal explained. “We found a couple of candidates that can use the Inheritor system, some of you are in the mix along with Yuudai.” He explained to the children.

“R-really!” Taichi can’t hold his excitement. “So we can fight with our Digimon use your invention?!”

“Indeed.” Regal nod. “But we don’t have many Netnavi data, and none of them is a match with you, Tachi-kun.” This make the leader hang his head in disappointed.

“So why did you give me this Transfer, Dad?” His son asks. “You said it was against you judgment.”

“It is. But I wanted to give you the blue one which contend the DNA of Rockman EXE. The one you holding is…. dangerous.” Regal clenches his fist

“Dangerous?” Yuudai tilt his head.

“Because anyone who use it loses their mind and go on a rampage.” This make almost everyone jumped off their seat from the new that Regal told.

“You mean to say Yuudai would destroy everything in sight! Why did you use made something like that!” Sora asks, angrily.

“I’m assure you, I would rather cut off my own hand then giving something that dangerous to him, Sora-kun.” The professor said with a hush tone. “And we didn't know it how powerful it was when other candidates use it. It’s even surprise me that Yuudai can control it with ease.”

“Where did you get this anyway? Which Navi did you use?” Joe asks.

“That’s the weird part. It simply come to our laps right after all of you fought Apoclymon, three years ago. We investigation it and concluded that it might be from a Navi called Zero, but it was completely different.” This make Yuudai eyes widen, remembering that word.

“Zero? That the name that voice and weird skull called me! And know that I think about it. The skull said also something about destroying Rockman and someone called Thomas…..”

“Really? That news to me…. Are they link to this somehow?” Regal place his hand on his chin.

Yuudai look at the Transfer he used, he took it off his arm and hand it over to his father. “Here, Dad. It better you have it.”

Regal look at his son, thinking for a moment and said. ”No, Yuudai. I’ll leave this in your hands.”

“But you said that it dangerous to use!” Hikari reminded the professor.

“I did. However Yuudai somehow manage to maintain his sanity while using the Zero Inheritor. That alone mean something.”

“So you're saying he has something special that the others don’t have?” Yamato asks.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying.” The professor answered. Looking back to his son. “That of course if you want to use it.”

Yuudai looked back to the Transfer taking a good moment to think about it. “If you said is true. About those FM-ains coming to earth….. Then i’ll keep using the Zero Inheritor.” This took the Chosen children by surprise from their friend answer.

“Are you out of you mind?! This something you shouldn't taking lightly.” Taichi told him.

“You think i don’t know about the risk. Tachi?” Yuudai look at Hikari’s brother. “I’m aware of the danger as you and the other when to the Digital World three years ago.” He reminded them, clenches the Transfer. “Do you know how much frustrating it was? Waiting for you guys fighting against the Dark Masters? Or watching how Diablomon almost destroyed Kodama Town with a nuclear missile? A lot!” Everyone was quiet from Yuudai outburst. “Not only that. I also have a good reason to kicking those FM-ains butt. They are the reason why Subaru almost never come out of his house, refusing making any contact us or with anyone. And without an EM-human, Agumon and the rest won’t stand a chance against them. Would you rather have a stranger using the Inheritor only to get stab behind your back? Or someone who you can trust and know your whole live?”

The room when dead quiet as the Chosen Children thought of Yuudai explain about his reason and logic. They look at each other nodded to each other and Taichi said.

“If that what you want. Then we won’t stop you.”

“Thanks you guy!” Yuudai grinned happily.

“Now we all in an agreement.” Regal place the suitcase on the table, he opened it up relieved 6 different kind of sunglasses and one goggle. “I’ve made these Visualizers for every one of you. I also sent one to Mimi-kun along with the explanation of FM-ains invasion.”

“You really came prepared, Regal-san.” Takeru said, as he and the rest of the gang look at the Visualizers.

“I aim to please.” The professor giggled. “Now pick the Visualizer that matched the color of your crest. Hikari-kun, you give the one you holding to Yuudai. ” Everyone does what Regal said and took their own Visualizer.

“But where did get the material to made these?” Koushiro asks.

“From a very special friends. They are the one who also told me about the FM-ains and how to make the Denpa Henkan chip.” Regal explained. “Sadly they are very busy, but you will meet them when the time comes.” This make the others confused at Regal’s answer. “But we have a lot to do and we have little time before the aliens comes.”

“When will they come, Professor?” Takeru asks.

“According to my calculation. I’ll say somewhere in January.” Regal answered. “I just hope we’ll be prepared in time before their invasion starts.”

Offline pimsan

• Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 17, 2016, 08:07:37 PM
Kodama Town Japan 2209 Morning January 10

“Bye mom! See you later!” Yuudai said, as he stood up from his seat and walked towards the front door. Outside waiting for him is Hikari wearing a sleeveless white and pink turtleneck shirt, pink fingerless opera gloves with an oval cut from the top of the palms, yellow pants shorts with a brown belt, white stockings, and pink and gray boots with black soles. She also carries her Visualizer and a digital camera and her hanging from a yellow cord from her neck.

“Good morning, Yuudai-kun.” Hikari greet him with a smile on her cute face.

“Morning, Kari.” He greet back to her. Yuudai and Hikari walked to their school, on the way they decided to chat.

“Did Regal-san found any signs of the FM-ains?” Hikari asks

“Dad said he found nothing yet.” Yuudai  answered. “But he suspect they will come over a couple of days.”

“I still don’t understand why they attack us? We only want to make friends with them.” HIkari

“Whatever their reason, those FM-ains start this fight and i’m going to stop their plans and forcing them tell about where Daigo-san and the rest of the Peace are.” Yuudai griped his hands.

“But Yuudai-kun we don’t know if there are others who don’t like the idea. At least try to talk to them before thing gets outta hand.” Hikari told.

“I suppose you're right….” Yuudai sighed, Before coming up to Odaiba Elementary School and head to their class A-5.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Midday January 10 Odaiba Elementary School

Class end and Yuudai was about to put his stuff in his bag, while Hikari was talking to a boy who looks like Tachi but with a frizzy burgundy hair, dark brown eyes and wearing a square goggles known as Daisuke, until he notice a girl who has blonde hair that she styles it to be long and look like bunny ears with a drilled tip at the end of her hair. The girl wears a dark green sailor dress, a short red necktie, bright pantyhose-like stocking, and green shoes. Sanding behind her are two boys; one boy that is big bones and the other boy that is short as a midget. The big one has short black hair and wears a yellow shirt underneath his brown vest, brown pants and brown shoes. The small one has brown hair and wears glasses, a white shirt, orange necktie a pair of green pants and red shoes, exiting the class

“Where are they going? It’s not of Luna and her goons to go this early.” He said in his thoughts, having a bad feeling about it.

“Is there something wrong, Yuudai-kun?” Hikari asks, standing next to his table.

“I just saw Luna leaving the class with doofus A and doofus B.” He answered.

“That's strange…. Luna-san would never leave this early without doing her job as the class president. Not without a good reason.” Hikari wondered, tapping with her finger on the left cheek.

“I’m sure it nothing.” Yuudai said. grabbing his backpack.

“Are you going to tell Subaru-kun about his dad?” Hikari asks, knowing what his childhood friend is planning.

“I am. I know i promise dad not to tell him, but Subaru have every right to know about the FM-ains and what they did.” Yuudai said, stand up from his seat.

After Yuudai and the Chosen Children agreed to stop the FM-ain invasion, Regal told them to not telling Subaru and her mother about the FM-ain. Regal don’t want Daigo’s family to be involved in the income disaster.

“You know you’ll get in a lot of trouble. right?” Hikari asks, walking with Yuudai out the classroom

“You don’t have to come.” Yuudai said.

Hikari shake her head and answered. “But i want to be there. Subaru-kun is a very dear friend to me too.”

“You're too nice for your own good, Kari.” Yuudai said.

“So i have been told.” The child of light giggled.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Midday January 10

The two make their way to the place where Yuudai, Hikari and Subaru go every night, as they saw Luna and her henchmen are talking to a boy with brown, short and spiky. He wears a red shirt with a short dark blue pants and red boots. Around his neck is a string that acts like a necklace for shooting star-shape pendant, a blue Transfer in his left arm and his head is a pair of green tinted glasses. That’s their childhood friend, Subaru Hoshikawa.

“I should have know she would go after him.” Yuudai groaned, as he called out to the class president. “What do you think you're doing with Subaru, Luna?”

The group turn their head and saw the duo walking toward them.

“Ah Hikari-san, Yuudai-san. I just convincing Subaru-kun here to attend to our school.” Luna explained.

“Typical. The reason why you want Subaru in school is because you just can’t stand a classroom with one person missing.” The white haired boy sighed. “You really need to simmer down a notch with your perfection habits.”

The two boys behind Luna got mad that Yuudai’s comments and the big one said to him. ”You can’t say thing to the Prez like that!!”

“That’s right!!” The small boy agreed. “You might be a couple of months older than us Yuudai-san, but that doesn’t give you the right to speak to you class president!”

“Gonta. Kizamaro.” Luna said, as the boys shutting up. “How do you come to the idea it has to do with the fact one is always missing? If he doesn’t learn and shows and sort of grades, how is he supposed to have a grounded live? He ends up at the streets with his current behavior.”

“Can’t argue with that. But you're also forgetting that Subaru’s dad is one of the members of the space station, Peace who went missing three years ago. Also Subaru bailed, while we have this conversation.” Yuudai pointed out.

“WHAT???” she shouts and looks around, before shouting her two. “goons” “GO AND FIND HIM!”

“Let’s go, Kari!” Yuudai whispered, and the two quickly bolted before Luna could react, yelling to get back.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Night January 10 Vista Point

After ditching Luna and her grunts, Subaru is at a place called Vista Point where he and his childhood friends almost every night goes, stargazing at the night sky. Subaru stand on a platform, looking at the beautiful stars in the sky.

“Sorry to keep you waiting.” He heard a familiar female voice, Subaru look behind him and saw both Yuudai and Hikari climbing on the platform.

“No problem… had thought it might take you a while as she showed up.”

“You got that right.” Yuudai said, noticing the glasses on Subaru’s head.“Where did you get that glasses?”

“A friend of my father gave it to me today. He said it called a Visualizer.” replied Subaru and looks up, putting the glasses on.

“Then it must been Mamoru-san. I’ve met him a couple of time.” Yuudai told. “He was the one who help dad with making the Visualizer that me and Kari have.”

“You have these too?”

“Yep.” Hikari took out hers from her backpack, while Yuudai points at his. “Regal-san told us with this, we can see the EM-wave.”

“It’s handy thing to have.” Yuudai add, but look at him with a serious look on his face. “Subaru there’s something we need to talk. It’s about yo-”

Suddenly a blue beam shoot down and struck Subaru, causing him to collapse.

“Subaru/Subaru-kun!” Both Hikari and Yuudai called out to him. The white haired boy when on his knees and asks. “Are you alright?”

“Something… is on me.” told Subaru and shouts in surprise as he just had identified the unseen object.

“What’s wrong?” Hikari asks

“W-Wh-Wha-WHAT IS THAT????”

“You can see me? Funny. Humans aren’t supposed to be able to see beings like me…”

The two got surprised as they heard an unknown voice out of nowhere as Yuudai asks. “Who said that?”

“YOU CANNOT SEE HIM?” asks Subaru “A MONSTER IS ON TOP OF ME AND YOU CANNOT SEE ME???”

“C-could it be..” Yuudai look at Hikari and both of them put in their Visualizer and saw a green ghostly figure hovering above Subaru. The green ghost looks bulky and wears blue chest armor with shoulder pads, blue bracelets on both of it’s arms and a blue dog-shaped helmet with a wolf-like mouth and red eyes.

“Is that what i think it is?” Hikari gasped.

“That’s a…  EM being!” Yuudai gawked.

“You know what I am? And can see me now? Very odd!” The ghost rubbing his cheek.

“Can you get off me? And why are roads in the sky?”Subaru asks, putting his Visualizer away. “It… disappeared….”  He put the Visualizer back and screamed. “Ah! It’s back!!”

“Wait, you couldn’t see the Wave World at first?” Hikari asks.

“Now i get it. You kids can see my EMbody with those glasses. I must’ve activated some hidden power of your glasses when i zapped them.” The ghost said, floating to Subaru’s side.

“Enough of this chit-chat. Who are you and where are you from?” Yuudai asks.

“The name’s Warrock, but humans get it all wrong, so just call me “Rock”. I come from Planet FM. Makes me an “alien” in human terms, I guess” told the creature. But to me, you guys are the real aliens!”

“Planet FM?!” Hikari shout surprised.

Yuudai wasted no second as he put the Denpa Henkan chip into his Transfer, transforming into his EM-Wave from and draw his sword, pointing it to the alien. “Subaru! Get away from him now!” He yelled to his friend

“Subaru? As in Subaru Hoshikawa?” Rock tilt his head

“How… how do you know my name?” The brown haired boy asks

“Got it from a human I run into in space.”

“That human…. Could it be…?” Subaru wondered as he make the dots together and ask the alien. “Was it my dad?!”

“Then i’m guessing  you one of FM-ains who attack Peace, three years ago?” Yuudai said.

“Nah! Met him after this.” he stated “And for the reasons… I am not completly sure about it. Was not even in the near as the orders came… if here were ever an order.”

But before Yuudai can asks another question, the ground shaked  for a sec.

“Tsk! They’re here already?” Warrock said, irritated

“They’äre here? Who’s here?” Subaru asks

Then in the two clicked something and they look at Yuudai and the two shouts “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU/HOW CAN YOU TRANSFORM WITHOUT EM-BEING???” at the same time.

“You two didn’t noticed, Yuudai-kun’s transformation until now?” Hikari sweatdropped.

“That can wait!” Yuudai said and asks. “Rock was it? Who’s after you?”

“Some people I pissed off from mine home planet.” The alien answered. The kids then saw the old locomotive is off it’s tracks and block the walkway that leads down the hill.

“What the?! That trian’s not supposed to be able to move!” Subaru said.

“EM viruses from Planet FM. They going to destroy the town with that.” Warrock said.

“You kidding me! It’d will be a disaster if i don’t do something!” Yuudai growled. “Subaru! Kari! Find a place to hide! I’ll handle it!” He told them, and jumped immediately into the Train’s Comp Spaces.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Night January 10 Train Comp

Yuudai appeared inside the train’s computer standing of a one of the colorful platforms and looks around to find the viruses. And he found the viruses on a platform below him… or rather the army of them.

“Found them.” Yuudai said, he jumped off the platform,  falling to the ground yelling. “Rakuhouha!” The EM-human slam his fist to the ground releasing nine bolts of destructive energy deleting the army of viruses in half

“All right.” Yuudai look at the remaining viruses and draw his sword, pointing it to the army. “Who’s next?”

Music Project X Zone 2 Opening Stage Zero

Yuudai then dashed towards to closes virus and cut them in piece. A couple of Mettorio then shoot a shockwave towards the red armored boy, Yuudai run towards the attack, jumping over it and cut the middle Mettorio into two.

But suddenly he got blasted by something before he knew what hit him, a Raid virus was above him and was on the way to slam the hammer down.

“You have got to be kidding me!” Yuudai said, dodging just before the hammer hit the ground and blaster shooting viruses were aiming at him.

Yuudai took a defensive stance when a couple of green energy-like bullet from above hit the viruses but didn’t hurt it very much.

“Huh?” Yuudai look up and saw Subaru standing on a higher plaform wearing a dark blue body suit, light blue boots that reaches up to his knees, a light blue gauntlet on his right arm and on his left arm is the head of Warrock, light blue shoulder pads and a blue helmet with a red visor covering half of his face.

“Subaru?! What are you doing?! How did you even get here?!” Yuudai asks, holding his sword ready before slashing wide, creating an energy wave which struck the virus, deleting them.

“Less talking here. We still have to kick some virus butts!” Warrock stated.

“Warrock?! How did you became Subaru’s left hand?!” Yuudai asked the alien, he saw a couple of blaster like viruses aiming at Subaru and warns. “Subaru! Jump!”

The boy look confused, but saw an incoming attack heading his way. Panicking, Subaru quickly jumped, dodging the blaster but hitting the ground with his face.

Yuudai make his to his friend and asks. “You're okay?”

“Face hurts. But i can live.” Subaru answered, getting back on his feet. Then he aims his cannon and shoots some more times.

“Care to explain how you became… this?” Yuudai asks slashing a upcoming viruses.

“Warrock did charge one of my empty cards and fused with me.” Subaru answered.

“So are you in control of the FM-ain?” Yuudai asks

“I let him as it is getting faster than trying to exploit something on him to charge up negative energy so I can shut down his brain and control his body.” told Rock from the hand.

“You want to do what?!” Yuudai yelled, kicking a hound like virus away.

“Relax. I’m just kidding. Except for the part that letting him do the control is much easier than trying to take it. Is such a hassle that after getting it, most are weakened and keep themselves somewhere hidden to delay fighting.” Warrock said. Subaru then point his left arm to a couple viruses and shoot a charge shot at them and this time he manages to destroy a few this time.

Yuudai stare at the remaining viruses and asks. “Warrock. Do you have a ability that clean up the rest of them?”

“If Subaru can give me a battle card. Just throw one into mine mouth!” Rock told the humans.

“The two look at each other, before Subaru feed Warrock a Heat Ball card  and suddenly a red ball appeared in his right hand.

“No way!” Both Subaru and Yuudai quaked at the same time.

“Neat, huh? Now throw it and sent the virus to kingdom come!” Warrock tell them.

Subaru did the same and throw it, which explode upon impact, wiping the area from the virus.

“Wow…” Yuudai said and asks the alien. “Can ever FM-ain do that?”

“Nope! That one of mine original power.” Rock told. “But i have to admit. You two aren't half bad then i expected, kid. You’ve caught my interest. Think i’ll hang around for a little bit longer! How you like that?”

Subaru looked at Rock and said. “A little longer? No thanks! I’m really sorry, but no way i'm getting roped into something like that again!”

“So? Then you don’t want to hear about your old man?” Rock asks.

“He’s right.” Yuudai said. “I hate to admit, but Warrock might have a lead to you dad and with his knowledge we can stop the FM-ain’s invasion before it’s too late.”

“W-well…” He look at Yuudai and back to Warrock before he said. “Okay. You can stay in mine Transfer for a bit. Just please tell me about my dad…”

Yuudai then head to a small terminal that the viruses were attacking, he start t hit the button on the holographic keyboard. After a few types, the train’s computer Wave World start to shake and the boys heard  the train whistling. The train’s computer space keep shaking until he heard something clicks which stopped the shaking.

“There. That should do the trick.” He said, turning his attention to Subaru and said. “I’m sure you have a lot of question.” He look at Warrock. “But as things stand out. I can’t tell you how i got this power or how i know of their existing. Not until i’m sure i can trust Rock.”

“And what? Should get into a lab now? To be your testlab in how to deal with FM-ians?” The alien asks.

“No. Neither me or any of mine friends aren’t that type of people. Besides we have…. other special friends that can tip the scale in our favor.” Yuudai told him. “But you have to earn our trust to know our secrets. Just like we need to earn yours.”

“Funny way of thinking!” he told “But we better leave! These guys were small fries but until we better keep out from the bigger ones! And something big is coming… but i don’t know who that is… I cannot recognize the energy signature.”

“Must be one of the Hunters. Those guys never give up.” Yuudai sighed placing his hand on to Subaru’s shoulder. “Time to get the heck out of here.” He said, as both of them turn into light and  pulsed out into the real world.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Night January 10 Vista Point

Hikari waited for the boy close to the train after it return to it original position. She then saw two light coming out from the train and landed next to her. The light dissolved and both Yuudai and Subaru came from it wearing their normal clothing.

“Are you two alright?” Hikari asks the boys.

“We’re fine, Kari.” Yuudai said. “But we better get out of here. The Hunters are on there way here.” He told Hikari and the kids quickly exited the park just before strange creatures stood on the waves roads.

“Target lost! Making report and set search parameters!” One of the creatures said and split up every corner of the park.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Night January 10

“We better get going and act like nothing happen.” Yuudai told, walking the street with his friends

“But what the heck are those Hunters you talking about?” Warrock asks.

“There some kind of old program from 200 years ago that Satellites Police dig up sometime ago.” Yuudai answered.

“And you know about them how?” Subaru asks.

“One of the Satellites Police was talking to one a couple of weeks ago.” Hikari said.

“And you learned about them how?” Asks Subaru “And how should they be trouble if they are 200 years old?”

“It’s a rumor that going around for a while. So we don’t know much about them.” Yuudai answered as they arrived at Subaru’s house and warned. “You and Rock better keep a low profile for now. We don’t know what they are capable of. So watch each others backs, okay?”

“Fine!” Told Warrock “But we won’t promise anything, due the trouble that might find us!”

“If that happens call me. It’s better to fight together against them.” Yuudai said. 

“Depends if we manage that.” laughs the FM-ian.

“Something tells you live is going to get harder from now on, Subaru-kun.” Hikari said.

“How great…” muttered the boy.

Offline pimsan

• Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2016, 11:17:14 AM
Four days have past since Yuudai and his friends met the EM being known as Warrock a FM-aim that betrayed his homeworld and knows Subaru’s father, Daigo Hoshikawa but won’t tell where he is and how Warrock knows him. Yuudai and Hikari told what happen to Regal as he was very surprised, and told them and the rest of the chosen children to keep a close eye on War-Rock.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Evening January 14 Vista Point

As usual Yuudai was in the Vista Point with Subaru and Hikari watching the start, except for the white haired boy as he is on the lookout of any Hunter on the Wave Road by using his Visualizer.

“No sign of them so far.” He said, putting his glasses away. “I thought they would come after all those incidents happen here.” 

“You mean the one about someone destroying everything that red, right?” Subaru ask. “I saw it on the new today.”

“Wonder if it could be the work of a FM-ain…” Hikari then asks the alien. “Rock. Do you have think it could be one of your race?” 

“Who knows.” He answered through Subaru’s Transfer. “But it sure got mine interest.”

The young humans sighed by his remark as Subaru asks. “Rock… Please, tell me about my dad…”

“Hmmm… why should it?” He asks.

Annoyed by War-Rock’s question Yuudai want to give him a piece of his mind until he heard a familiar voice . “My, oh my. I wonder what you’re up to, being here with Hikari-san, Yuudai-san at this time of night?”

Yuudai groaned knowing who voice belonged to as he and his friends saw Luna and Kizamaro walking towards them.

The class president notice the looks on the boys face and asks. “What’s with that face?”

“This is the face of displease. We’re not happy to see you here.” Yuudai told her.

Hikari sheepishly laugh before she ask the class president. “And why are you here, Luna-san?”

Luna cleared her throat and told them. “We looking for the culprit that’s destroying our town’s  properties of course!” The shocked the gang while the platinum haired girl continued to explained her reason. “As the super-citizens we are, searching for the criminal with our scouring car! And we’ll not rest until we bring the crook to justice!” Luna place her hands on her waist with her chin high while Kizamaro throw confetti.

Yuudai and his friends sweatdropped, knowing that Luna she’s doing this just to get Subaru in her class.

“Wait, what’s a scouring car?” Subaru asks.

“Like i was just  saying, there’s been a lot if crimes going on around town, so we’re scouring every nook and cranny to find the criminal!” Luna told, thrusting his fist into the air. “I’m going to protect my town!”

“Wow, Prez, you have such a great sense of justice! No one can top you!” Kizamaro praised, clapping his hands. “You’re a role-model for all!”

Yuudai roll his eyes at his classmates as Luna ask them. “So how about it? Should i sign all three of you up?”

“Not a change.” Yuudai answered.

“Sorry, but i’m not interested.” Subaru told.

“And i’m going to a friend of mine, tonight.” Hikari said.

“Well, then! Don’t stay out too late. Who knows what kind of dangers may found you if you do!” Luna told, she then look at Subaru and said to him. “Oh, and come to school, OK!?” The class president left with Kizamaro.

Once they were gone, Subaru sighed and said. “I’m tired from just talking to her.”

“Trust me, you get that a lot when you hang around with Luna and her goons.” Yuudai told him, as they start to leave the park.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Evening January 14

Once they exiting Vista Point, Hikari turn to the boys and said. “Well. I’ll see you boys later.”

“Say hi to Sora to me.” Yuudai asks her, Hikari nod and leave while Yuudai and Subari walk the other way to their house. But once they are halfway there, a car horn sound was heard. The boy stop and saw a pickup car parking in front of them.

“Well, well. We meet again.” Said a voice that recognize immediately.

“You have got to be kidding me.” Yuudai grumble, as Luna, Gonta and Kizamaro stepping out of the car.

“So, what do you think? Nice truck, right?” Luna asks. “I’ll even give you a ride in it, if you want!”

“I’m ok, really…. Anyway….” Subaru then walk to Gonta and bow his head a little. “I’m really sorry what happened!!” He apologies to him after Warrock force Subaru to punch Gonta three days ago. “Well. see ya!” Subaru then take his leave with Yuudai follow behind him.

“Still a jerk move what you pull out to Gonta, Rock.” Yuudai said to the alien.

“Oh come on! That kid was asking for it!” Warrock told him. “I’m sure you will do the same if he standing in front of you.”

“Only in self defense! You did that because Gonta was irritating you! That the big difference between you and me!” The white haired boy stated, but before the conversation could go further, they heard a loud noise coming from behind. They turn around and saw the car that Luna is using was heading toward them with extreme speed.

Yuudai quickly grab Subaru’s arm, jumping to the bushes dodging the car in a nick of time.

“That was way too close!” Yuudai said, brush off the leafs on his head.

“That was Luna’s car wasn't it? All i did was turn her down a few of her invitations, but this is going way too far!!” Subaru said.

“That wasn’t her doing. When that car past by us, i felt a faint presence of a FM-ain that i know.” Warrock told them.

“Could it be the same on that was destroying the town’s property?” Yuudai asks.

“Well here’s your chance to find out, cause it coming back for round two!” The alien warn them.

Both the boys quickly change into their EM form and enter the truck’s Comp when the car heading straight towards them.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 Evening January 14 TruckComp

“I think i just saw mine live flashing for mine eyes.” Subaru placing his hand on her knees as he tak deep breaths

“Grown a backbone, kid,” Warrock said, but suddenly they heard a  boy and a girl scream not far from their location.

“Those are  Luna and Kizamaro’s voices! How did she even get here?” Yuudai wonder, surprised.

“FM-ains can change humans into waves. Those two were too close to the FM-ain, so they were dragged along for the ride. And they got picked up by a real nasty one, too.” Warrock told.

“How nasty?” Yuudai asks.

“Very. He’s name is Ox, he a brutal fire attribute FM-ain who charges at things like the bull-headed cow he is.” Warrock told them.

“And you want us to fight a scary guy like him??” Subaru ask, slightly trembling.

“If we don’t stop this Ox character, he would endanger everyone in town. Including our family and friends, Subaru” Yuudai state. crossing his arms  while asking the alien. “Anything there is to know about him?”

“He’s strong, but he moves in straight lines. If you keep your cool, he’s a pushover!” Rock explained.

“So he’s all brawn and no brains, huh? Then we better stay on our toes like Rock said.” Yuudai said, and heading out to where the scream come from.

“Wait for me!” called Subaru, following her, without realizing that something else enter the car as well.

“Targets found. Message send. Engaging target. The hunt is on.” And the being prepares to follow the two while keeping a close eye on them.

After they fight through the horde virus, until they slowly reaches the core of the computer and saw a red humanoid like Ox behind the steering wheel with both Yuudai’s classmate laying on the ground unconscious.

“That’s far enough, FM-ain!” Yuudai called out to him. Turning around the Ox callow “Mmrrgh! Who is ordering me around?”

“Eep! He’s freaking huge!!” Subaru yelped.

“Don’t chicken out on me, Subaru!” Yuudai said, drawing out his sword.

The ox monster then glared at Subaru and asks. “Haven’t we met somewhere before…?”

“Hello Ox! Long time no see!” told Rock.

“Mmmrrrgh!! Warrock!?” The flame FM-ain was shocked to see his fellow alien.

“Are you the only FM-ain that came to Earth?” Warrock asked.

“Yep, so far! But that’s because i’m the fastest! Don’t worry. The other guys ii’be here in a bit!!” Ox told and said. “By the way, you picked a real loser as a host! Strong, powerful people, that’s the way to go!”

“Just because you have muscle for brains doesn’t mean you're strong, porkchop.” Yuudai point his sword to him. “You're going to find out the hard way, unless you surrender peacefully and release your host from your mind controle.”

“Is that a threat from a girl?” he asks and began to laugh loudly.

“You better take this boy seriously, Ox.” Rock told him. “He may not look like it, but the kid here have quite the firepower in him. Also spoiler warning, he’s the first human i know who can EM wave change without a EM-being.” 

“Do you think I am so dumb that I fall for such a claim?” asks Ox

“I think you are even dumber.” He retorts

With the Ox shouts loudly and storms forward to tackle them. Yuudai quickly pushed his friend away while he side step, dodging the FM-ain’s attack.

“You were right, Rock. He does have a one tracked mind.” Yuudai joked.

“Told you so. Now let kick his butt!” Warrock said.

“Hold on, Rock…. You never told me our enemy would be someone like him….”  Subaru said, getting back on his feet.

Ox turn around laughing as he ask the gang. “Take a good look at Ox Fire. Seem familiar?”

“Familiar….?” The red warrior wondered, as a thought came to his mind as he look at Luna and Kizamaro, realising the host that Ox controlled. “Don’t tell me…. Gonta is your host?!”

“Why else would he have this form?” ask Rock “After all, you know how I look like when not fused, so we FM-ians needs host for being stronger. And most of us don’t ask for ask, we just take them.”

“Why him? Why would Ox pick Gonta?” Subaru asks.

“Something in his emotional state made him a good victim.” told Warrock.

“That right! Gonta’s ‘friend’ over there was planning to cut off his brother band after he got punch from a kid called Subaru.” Ox told him, pointing at Luna. “And with his help, i’m going to mow you and your sidekick down and take back the Andromeda Key!!”

“Andromeda Key?” asks Yuudai

“Higher danger target detected. Engaging combat” told a voice behind Ox Fire. Upon turning he saw a large mechanical bear like being in brown and black with glowing yellow eyes and on each hand four green glowing claws while a four was printed on the chest. While on the other side the sign of the police printed on with an x pattern claw mark.

“What the..? What the heck are you?” Ox demand.

“Quadstrike of the Predator Squad! You are my prey. Prepare to be hunted down.” stated the bear, the eyes glowing more as does the claws.

“That’s a Predator?!” Subaru quaked and asks. “W-what should we do?”

“Why ask me? This is mine first time seeing one close up too!” Yuudai told.

Ox didn’t ask long and simply stormed forward the predator only to be stopped head on as Quadstrike grabbed Ox Head not moving a centimeter.

“I am physically the strongest member of the Predators. You have no chance!” was the declaration and punches Ox Fire into the head, sending him flying over the entire ground before Quadstrike roared and stomps forward his prey.

“Stop! Your attacking his host!” Subaru told to the Predators. “It’s a human kid, like us!”

“Let him!” told Rock “In this state, you can only end the takeover by deleting the body, thus killing the FM-ian in question.”

“So as long the bear thing attack Ox, Gonta will be save?” Yuudai asks.

“Roughen up, drained and perhaps having a headache that could kill one. Aside from that he will live.” stated Rock. “We should worry more about the company that Ox got with him.” as many humanoid people began to appear, moving forward to Luna and Kizamaro. “Virus infected people. Is like with Ox and Gonta, but on a quite simpler level in terms of thought process. Not less dangerous thought.”

“And they will return to the real world once we delete those viruses?” Yuudai ask, blocking an attack with his sword.

“Kind of. We delete their digital version, but as long OX is here, they could be also considered being dead. Only once he is gone, they return where they had been before being taken over.”

That they heard a roar and saw that Quadstrike was burned by Ox Flames, indicating the two would be busy for a while. So saving Luna and Kizamaro had priority.

“Subaru! Take Luna, i’ll carry Kizamaro!” Yuudai kicked the virus away and quickly runs to the two as Subaru follow suit. On their way, more viruses tried to block their way but Subaru shoot them with a blaster.

Once they arrived, Yuudai carry Kizamaro over his shoulder, while Subaru carry Luna in bride style. The boy then up a couple of platform up so that the viruses won’t get the victims.

“This place would be safe for them.” Yuudai said as Subaru put the two down. “Now we need to help Quadstrike and Save Gonta.”

“And find a way to get away quickly” said Subaru “Because I have the feeling once we took care of Ox, Quadstrike will have our heads.”

“Don’t think it would be a trouble. Mine dad give something to me in case if got a Predator caught up to us.” Yuudai told, holding his open hand and the Ministry of Science symbol with five star appeared. “All i need to do is show this to Quadstrike, and everything will work out…. I think.”

“You think?!” Subaru look at him surprised.

“Look i don’t even know how this works! All we can to is trust dad and see what happens.” Yuudai answered, jumping off the platform.

Subaru followed and they soon reach the battlefield. Also they saw one clear thing: While Quadstrike was strong, he was a slow fighter. But the damage done to the system by each strikes were a testament of his strength. Subaru quickly give Warrock a Cannon Battle Card, the alien’s head transform into a cannon as he shoot it and hit Ox Fire’s head, saving Quadstrike from the FM-ain’s breath attack.

Ox Fire turns around, only to get kicked by Yuudai in the face, the red armored kid then jump off, grabbing his opponent’s arm, sweeping his foot off the ground and perform a shoulder throw, crashing Ox Fire to the ground.

“That’s for calling me a girl.” He told, turning to Quadstrike and asks. “Need help?

Quadstrike put his foot on Ox and holds his arm at his face… before it turns into a large cannon that began to charge, crackling in power. “Any last words?”

But Ox Fire quickly spits a huge fire at the bear Predator, giving quite the damage to Quadstrike as he try to quench around his body. “Burn to a crisp!” He shout, getting back on his feet and tackled the bear with all of it’s might. But his other arm grabbed him, throwing over and released the energy of the cannon, but Ox Fire counter it with his breath attack, both explode when it made contact creating a large smoke, covering the battlefield.

Ox Fire keep his ground, preparing for Quadstrike’s next attack. But then Yuudai came, bursting into the smoke, dashing toward him. Ox have little time to react as the red swordsman stand in front of him, hold his katana with both hands and give him a vertical slash on the chest. Yuudai jumps away as Subaru fire a wave of water to the FM-aim, finishing him off as Ox fire start to glow, before exploding. Once the explosion smoke was gone, Gonta laid on the ground while Ox true form was mowing loudly as the metallic parts started to crack.

“Rock…. Don’t be too happy….. You may have beaten me with your new friends…. But we’ll…. Andromeda K…. for sure….. Oooooowww!!” As the part suddenly break apart and the energy dissipated, leaving only the broken armor parts of the fallen FM-ain behind on the ground.

“We….won….” Subaru couldn't believe his eyes as he fell on his butt. “I can’t believe we….”

“We’re not out of the woods yet.” Yuudai said, looking at Quadstrike. “We still have to deal with that bear Predator.”

He turns to them and aims an already charged cannon “Surrender or be hunted down!”

“What now?” asks Subaru.

Yuudai showed the mark that his father gave him, but soon found him facing a cannon “The third virus trying to fool me with such a fake ID! Nice try!”

“Third?” Yuudai wondered, before having to duck as a cannon shot, nearly removing her head. “Wait! We’re not your enemy! We even help you defeating Ox Fire!”

“You’re within Hunting Perimeters! Unless my Operator or Squad leader calls off the hunt, the hunt goes on!” Declared the program, showing that even for an advanced AI, he still holds tightly on direct orders with only a select set of exceptions… and favors doesn’t count.

Yuudai saw Subaru carrying Gonta to safety his friends as he told him. “If you want to hunt so bad, you should focusing on the alien invasion then us. Ox is just the beginning, there will be more of them with powers we don’t even know!”

“Data of past Netnavis are familiar to today's opponent.”

“But that doesn’t mean you should take them lightly. They are the ones who attack the Space Station Peace all those years ago.”

“Insufficient Data!” and shoots again before storming forward to slash him with his claws. Yuudai dodge all of long range and use his sword to block all of Quadstrike attack

“We should leave now!” called Subaru “Else we might have to face his friends soon.”

“Right!” Yuudai pushed Quadstrike away  looking straight into his eyes and told. “I suspect we’ll see each other soon so i will tell you this. The FM-ain are also mine enemy and i will fight them to protect the people i care about, believe it or not…. It your choose.” And with that said, Yuudai and Subaru pulsed out to the real world.

Kodama Town Japan 2209 January 14  Evening

Once the boys return back to their human form. They watch  from afar the street as Luna making up with Gonta as he and Kizamaro try to hug her, while she try to push them back.

“That Gonta kid is strong, but even his physical strength could not give his life meaning…. And when you knocked him out cold-”

“Which you forced Subaru to do it.” Yuudai reminded him.

“Hush you!” Warrock yelled at him, clearing his throat and continued his speech. “As i was saying: he thought he had lost  his place in the world…. He didn’t want to lose that, so he let his weakness be used by Ox. Like i told you before, FM-ains take over humans with loneliness in their hearts. Humans who feel lonely want something to fill up the void inside. And they invite mine race into that empty space. People are so weak. They think they can’t fill the void in their hearts by themselves. Well, i say that, but us FM-ains need to fuse with Earthlings to use our full powers, too. Everyone needs to feel they fit in somewhere… Guess that goes for human and EM beings alike.”

“A place where you belong…..” Yuudai mumbled to himself, looking at his transfer, remembering the feeling each time Hikari, Taichi and their friends went to the Digital world. “Yea. You're right, never know you're a philosophy type, Rock.” He smirked, shrugging. “Here i thought you were just a meathead like Ox was.”

“Don’t push it girl!” stated the EM-Being. As Yuudai start to laugh.

Quadstrike was standing on the wave road as somebody else approached him. “I take you lost the target?”

“Got damaged and process capacity were lowered due the circumstances. But I was able to get some date of our prey!” explains the bear

“Good! Spread it over the squad! We keep on hunting.”

“I do hope your finding about our prey will be useful, Quadstrike.” A female voice said, as a fox like creature  appeared next to the bear. “After all information is key, and we don’t want to delete the wrong crock, now do we?”

“Any news of your analyses of the little previous data we got before?” asks the apparent leader.

“From what i can get so far. Those virus we fought a couple of days back aren't not our typical everyday food.” The fox said. “I suspect that they came from oceans of stars.” She point her claw to the sky.

“Outer space…. Could it be the ‘Meteor’…. No that too soon….”  mumbled the leader “New orders! Capture some of these viruses and analyze them! Quadstrike! Upload your findings at our database! SeptSearch, you go and analyze the data! And Try to convince the commander to restart Project Striker.”

“What will you do, Drikat?” asks Quadstrike. “I have to report back to the inspector… don’t ask me why I am set up as his partner.”

“Too bad the commander isn’t your partner, Dri.” SeptSearch said. “He may be a oddball, but at least his twice better than that low class detective for yours.”

“Tell me about it…” Drikat sighed, moving out the shadow and reveals to be a quadruple mecha dragon with yellow eyes, and red and black body armor with three claws on each paw. On the side were his Predator mark with a three on it.

“You have your orders.” he added to them

“Roger that!” Quadstrike flow away.

“Make sure you get back soon. Our favorite show is coming up, and it would be no fun to see it without you.” SeptSearch winked at him, before flying off.

Drikat looked after her and numbled “What is up with her… all these odd lines for me and the methion she is working on a system upgrade only for us two…” he shook his head “Should go now.” Once Drikat was about to leave, he received the information from Quadstrike as his eyes weiden. “T-that’s…!” He open a image of Yuudai, fighting Ox fire, he zoomed to the boy and mumbled. “He looks a little different…. But he just like that person from mine Data Fragments….. This can’t be a coincidence….” He then search the database hoping to find a clue, only to find a name. “Zero….. What for connection do you have with mine ‘Father’....”