the ciel-network

asian_quacking_duck · 2690

Offline asian_quacking_duck

• Cyberelf
  • RPM Member
    • View Profile
on: November 14, 2018, 01:42:18 AM
I've recently found out that there was an another website about the Rockman series and it was called ciel network.
I've been very curious about that website lately and wondered what it looked like. Am not quite sure if this is what the website looked like: https://drive.google.com/open?id=16LlyCNEG1OTZH1DPKE10JuNo4lENYi3X , but if anyone is out there willing to tell about it please do so it'll be appreciated.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 14, 2018, 02:11:47 AM
Well it had like some fan fiction, translated lyrics to the Japanese game openings and Battle Network anime, maybe some comics and character profiles along with some art.  But it's been out of service for years, don't think the domain was paid for a while probably.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline BossPlaya

• Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 27, 2020, 12:23:21 AM
I remember it. I was a member of their message board back in the day. Had a close relationship with the owner, but had a falling out with her over creative differences. Don't know what she's up to now. She helped me get permission from the owner of this Zero x Iris doujinshi to host on my Zero x Iris website I ran on Geocities from 2003 up until the day they shut down.

On a side note, I'd also like to know what happened to www.mhiris.com