Offline Nightwalk3r

• Rawrrrrr
  • Net Navi
  • CyanideX
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
on: April 08, 2013, 06:46:34 AM
Hello :)!

sry to bother everyone but, I kinda need a little help getting an account for arad senki/dungeon and fighter (nexon japan).

Since NA Nexon screwed us and chose to close DFO on us. I kinda wanna keep playing the game cuz is a really good one, and to be honest I dont see any replacement for it.
Na Nexon blame the players and frankly I just dont wanna vent here so.. If u wanna check it out for yourself check  here [spoiler]http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/Community/#%2Fforumdisplay.php%3F11-Dungeon-Fighter-Online[/spoiler][spoiler]http://dungeonfighter.nexon.net/Default.aspx[/spoiler]

We're trying to get another publisher to get the rights of DnF for NA but the chance is very low.

The main problem for me to get an account in Nexon japan. is that they require a phone number to confirm the account. if anyone willing to help me with that.. u'll go to heaven for this ..ok maybe not but.. u'll have my thanks.   :-[

thanks for reading ^_^

:( I want to play arad senki.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-

Offline Nightwalk3r

• Rawrrrrr
  • Net Navi
  • CyanideX
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 07:02:34 AM
It's on Steam... -AC

did u read? i said NA version is shutting down.. I want to get into the japanese version...

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 07:07:09 AM
Sorry, I just skimming through it because I have it (NA version) on my Steam account. I heard there was a program somewhere to bypass the IP block but I forgot that program was. I do remember it's free but requires a bit of rocket science to use it.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 07:08:13 AM
The main problem for me to get an account in Nexon japan. is that they require a phone number to confirm the account. if anyone willing to help me with that.. u'll go to heaven for this ..ok maybe not but.. u'll have my thanks.   :-[

So basically you want one of us to enter our phone number on a foreign website for your sake.

Good luck with that.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 08, 2013, 07:15:44 AM
I don't know this gonna bode for the XBLA version, but I doubt it'll be anything good. Well at least a few got Achievements before this happened. It's a good thing I don't have the freedom to play MMOs, especially from cockbagels like Nexon, otherwise I'd be mad as hell right about now. I think there are MMOs similar to DFO somewhere.

Offline Nightwalk3r

• Rawrrrrr
  • Net Navi
  • CyanideX
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Reply #6 on: April 08, 2013, 07:20:43 AM
So basically you want one of us to enter our phone number on a foreign website for your sake.

Good luck with that.

I didnt ask for a phone number. if there any way to get a prepaid phone or nething similar to by pass that phase....but I couldnt find anything thru webbrowsing.

Posted on: April 08, 2013, 06:19:40
I don't know this gonna bode for the XBLA version, but I doubt it'll be anything good. Well at least a few got Achievements before this happened. It's a good thing I don't have the freedom to play MMOs, especially from cockbagels like Nexon, otherwise I'd be mad as hell right about now. I think there are MMOs similar to DFO somewhere.

XBLA version should be fine. since its managed from Kr. At least thats what they said on NA webby.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #7 on: April 08, 2013, 03:45:09 PM
I was confused with the title at first, but it's this game you're talking about, right?

I had fun with it. It was a quick completion. The floating garden could be beaten with 2-3 players in about 35 minutes or so. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Nightwalk3r

• Rawrrrrr
  • Net Navi
  • CyanideX
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
Reply #8 on: April 08, 2013, 09:16:09 PM
I was confused with the title at first, but it's this game you're talking about, right?

I had fun with it. It was a quick completion. The floating garden could be beaten with 2-3 players in about 35 minutes or so. ^^

Thats the xbox live version. but yea.. what Im trying to get help on.. is to get a nexon japan account, to play AradSenki (which is Dungeon Fighter Online The MMO) :).

Archer

Reply #9 on: April 09, 2013, 09:47:06 AM

because you just had to post your own achievement page of that game

wow