a remake of Final Fantasy 6.

Please no, FF6 fans are the worst.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 01:43:01 AM
I know they are, but it would be nice since 4 gets remade over and over.  At least I didn't say 7.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Archer

Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 01:44:31 AM
I know they are, but it would be nice since 4 gets remade over and over.  At least I didn't say 7.

The 7 fandom isn't that bad these days. They've died down a lot.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #53 on: March 23, 2013, 01:46:32 AM
Yeah, but them graphix are teh uglis!

Not with me; old-school 8-bit graphics look glorious in 1080p!

Also...

Quote from: Polygon's article
Why include hand-holding in the first place? Modern gamers are to blame.

About time someone said it. Games like BloodRayne: Betrayal and Crescent Pale Mist gets crap for Nintendo Hard yet they can accept the modern Ninja Gaiden games like it's a walk in the park.

Archer

Reply #54 on: March 23, 2013, 01:47:41 AM
Not with me; old-school 8-bit graphics look glorious in 1080p!

Also...

About time someone said it. Games like BloodRayne: Betrayal and Crescent Pale Mist gets crap for Nintendo Hard yet they can accept the modern Ninja Gaiden games like it's a walk in the park.

because there are more gamers these days and more of them are casual players rather than being really into it

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #55 on: March 23, 2013, 02:00:21 AM
Then again, if this is going to help Wayforward out (with money and connections) I don't see the harm in this being made.

Yeah, but them graphix are teh uglis!

Seriously though, you know that's the mindset of plenty of people.
Well WayForward already had the Capcom connection via the original Shantae (it was published by them), but the Disney connection should prove quite beneficial.

Also I know people who have said as much. More articulate, sure, but the sentiment was the same. :/
But what about people that didn't even know it existed before though.
My point exactly.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Archer

Reply #56 on: March 23, 2013, 02:10:09 AM
Also I know people who have said as much. More articulate, sure, but the sentiment was the same. :/My point exactly.

Why do you even care about them

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #57 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:24 AM
Because I'm a caring individual. And the person is pretty cool.

And I see no reason to explain myself to you when I can care about who I damn well want to. Obviously.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Archer

Reply #58 on: March 23, 2013, 02:13:58 AM
And the person is pretty cool.

you don't know them they might be giant douches

Offline VirusChris

• Virakin of the Darkness Arcana
  • Neo Arcadian
  • I'm the guy people hate
    • View Profile
Reply #59 on: March 23, 2013, 03:32:31 AM
Aww you guys, this is depressing. Every other feed I post in are excited for this, don't ruin this with that mega man stuff. I'd rather rename this site to Duckburg Perfect Memories: Gizmo Duck Rocket Adventures than hearing of another lost promise of the blue bomber.

Darkwing Duck HD, and Chip n Dale starring playable Gadget would be so much better than a new Mega Man game anyway.

You're right... let's leave that depressing conversation in another topic to talk about it or behind in the past.

Looks to see that there's 3 pages worth of conversation... wow! Didn't see that. >_>;
That makes my little message up here moot then... hehehe.

Right now... Ducktales is coming back in HD! :D
I'm excited! And I don't know which system to get the game for! Though I practically have all of them...

I wonder if they'll re-release Mickey's Magic Quest in HD? God, that was among of my favorite Mickey Mouse games... and maybe even the Goof Troop video game as well! My dad and I used to play that a lot back in the day! Him as Goofy and me as Max, it was the perfect father-son bonding time for our life with that game.

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project
JP PSN: UirusuKurisu
Official Husband of Fox Caster from Fate/Extra <3

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #60 on: March 23, 2013, 03:39:19 AM
You're right... let's leave that depressing conversation in another topic to talk about it.

Right now... Ducktales is coming back in HD! :D
I'm excited! And I don't know which system to get the game for! Though I practically have all of them...

I wonder if they'll re-release Mickey's Magic Quest in HD? God, that was among of my favorite Mickey Mouse games... and maybe even the Goof Troop video game as well! My dad and I used to play that a lot back in the day! Him as Goofy and me as Max, it was the perfect father-son bonding time for our life with that game.

That's the spirit! Let's get back to making these announcements worth celebrating for Vixy and PB. This a time for them to dance and sing on the moon, to bask in this joyous moment will all their heart and soul. And you'll be happy to know the remastering will be on PSN, XBLA, Nintendo eShop for Wii U. ;)

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #61 on: March 23, 2013, 03:40:21 AM
My guess is that they'd probably only go with the Disney Afternoon ones. Most likely no further than Goof Troop, if that. Hell they might even skip Tale Spin.

The good this is that if this does well it could lead to Capcom teaming up with WayForward to do more games, possibly even MM platformers. Or not. Only time will tell.

Archer

Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 03:41:59 AM
possibly even MM platformers.

Don't get ahead of yourself there.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #63 on: March 23, 2013, 03:42:45 AM
It's what I do best! XD

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #64 on: March 23, 2013, 03:52:31 AM
My guess is that they'd probably only go with the Disney Afternoon ones. Most likely no further than Goof Troop, if that. Hell they might even skip Tale Spin.

The good this is that if this does well it could lead to Capcom teaming up with WayForward to do more games, possibly even MM platformers. Or not. Only time will tell.

I hope so!

I'm looking towards the future with eager and hope! Especially since FFX and FFX-2 HD remasters have been confirmed for a US release this year!

Now let's see more Disney games make a full comeback! What do you guys want to see be return in glorious HD gameplay?

"Spirit-Soul Fusion! Invoke... VIRUS CROSS!!!" ~ Quote from my Virakins global project

Archer

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 03:55:00 AM
Personally, I'd just like them to finish releasing the [tornado fang]ing DVD sets already. I'm missing Darkwing Duck episodes, which makes PB rage!  B(

In terms of games, Darkwing Duck would be my first choice, especially if it's done like this. Second choice....Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... while I do love me some Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, the first Magical Quest game is reaaaally good.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 03:55:16 AM
Personally, I'd just like them to finish releasing the [tornado fang]ing DVD sets already. I'm missing Darkwing Duck episodes, which makes PB rage!  B(

In terms of games, Darkwing Duck would be my first choice, especially if it's done like this. Second choice....Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... while I do love me some Chip & Dale's Rescue Rangers, the first Magical Quest game is reaaaally good.

Ah... Darkwing Duck. I loved that cartoon show, I remember watching it as a kid. Sigh... Disney isn't what they use to be these days, I hardly see any new or awesome cartoon shows on their channel and they only have those live action shows.

Oh and Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers! Loved it! ^_^

I want those shows back!

What.

You haven't heard?

http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/22/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-coming-to-the-west-this-year/
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/20/yes-final-fantasy-x-2-is-getting-an-hd-remaster-too/
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/03/19/final-fantasy-x-hd-on-ps3-will-include-final-fantasy-x-2/

Now back on topic... did they mention a release date for Ducktales?

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 03:58:46 AM
Darkwing Duck was my favorite Disney cartoon, although I think Gargoyles was their crowning achievement. Cept for the last season though.

What they REALLY need to do is make a Co-OP Darkwing Duck/GIZMO DUUUUUCK platforming game.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #70 on: March 23, 2013, 04:06:27 AM
I hadn't, I don't really keep up with FF news these days. Ya should've posted it! More people would've cared than the Extra trash.

I didn't know you like FF... judging by your post. I'll probably get around it.

Darkwing Duck was my favorite Disney cartoon, although I think Gargoyles was their crowning achievement. Cept for the last season though.

What they REALLY need to do is make a Co-OP Darkwing Duck/GIZMO DUUUUUCK platforming game.

Gargoyles too, that was an excellent show however the 3rd Season is non-canon to the series as the creator of Gargoyles, Greg Weisman, left Disney after the 2nd Season and started working on the comics because they wouldn't allow some of the things he wanted into the show, like Lexington is actually gay, and so they made the 3rd Season after he left and Greg Weisman even confirmed it's non-canon to his story.

You know it's like he's cursed, after two season of EXCELLENT written and mature cartoon shows that kids and adults get into it gets canceled like with The Spectacular Spider-Man (though this was more of a Copyright Issue after Disney brought Marvel and Sony own the rights to the show which lead to the weakest Spider-Man show in existence's creation, Ultimate Spider-Man (which doesn't do the original comic's source material justice)) and Young Justice which are two I can list off the top of my head.

And another Darkwing Duck game...?

8)

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #71 on: March 23, 2013, 04:07:44 AM
Yeaaah, I know all about the Gargoyles thing.

Archer

Reply #72 on: March 23, 2013, 04:08:31 AM
I didn't know you like FF... judging by your post. I'll probably get around it.

I used to be a big fan. Not so much these days but I still do like the series.

Offline VirusChris

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #73 on: March 23, 2013, 04:09:36 AM
Yeaaah, I know all about the Gargoyles thing.

A shame, right? :\

I used to be a big fan. Not so much these days but I still do like the series.

I see... well I guess I'll make a Final Fantasy thread then.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #74 on: March 23, 2013, 04:10:55 AM
There HAS to be an FF thread already.