• RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #7450 on: July 16, 2010, 02:25:07 AM
Pixel art~ 0v0

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7451 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11:43 AM

Artists description on the alternate take:
[spoiler]

The Batman:

Bruce Wayne was born with high sensitivity to sunlight, keeping him indoors most of the day, and forcing him to wear tinted glasses when not. When his parents were killed by a mugger, the blast from the gunfire damaged his hearing, forcing him to wear hearing aid from an early age. Bruce had a knack for mechanics, and living off the remaining funds left by his parents, he developed a few surveillance gadgets for police use. While trying to market them for the local police, he was hired by commissioner Gordon as a freelance detective. As his involvement with the force continued, he got the nickname The Batman from his striking appearance. As a hired gun, his role grew to take on undercover investigations. He could use his equipment to take the cases further than regular detectives could risk, and the police would turn a blind eye to these acts, provided Bruce denied any involvement with the police should he get caught.

His most useful gadget is his mechanic surveillance bird dubbed Robin, used to keep watch on suspects without gathering attention.

Ivy

Once a botanist working in a research lab. They were conducting tests to reprogram the genes of plants to allow for planting in hostile areas. She was accidentally exposed to a virus programmed to spread a splice of plant genes into a different plant, infecting her own cells. With the replacing virus spreading, her appearance started to change and her doctors estimated that the conflict would cause her organs to fail, giving her only a short time left to live.

In desperation, she turned to the media to help find a cure. Instead, she became the newest media sensation, brought on TV only as a freak show. With little to no money raised and no help on the way, she was left in her home to die. However, she didn't. Surprisingly, the plant cells that were killing her were keeping her alive. Every day she would turn more and more into a plant, to the point where her legs were completely engulfed. She doesn't leave the house anymore and holds a deep grudge against the media. One of her plots would involve how she realises she can use insects to transfer the virus to other areas as pollen.

The Penguin

Born with a special case of mermaid syndrome, he spent his childhood mocked by his peers. It wasn't until he had a swimming class that he realised how his webbed limbs allowed for an amazing mobility in water. He quickly grew to worldwide fame as a world class swimmer. His striking looks and strange skin pigmentation led to his nickname: The Penguin, something he trademarked early and sold sports gear and collectibles.

The crushing blow came when they changed the rules of requirement for the events. His misshapen body were not in line with the new rules and he was banned from the sport by a technicality, much to the dismay of his fans. The Penguin was still able to live pretty comfortably off his name afterwards, but never quite got over the wounds.

The Joker

A fairly normal boy, he was given a facial operation as a teen that accidentally caused parts of his face muscles to stop functioning. While he retained his ability to do most things, he now only had the ability to smile. Ridiculed by the friends, he wasn't able to get a steady job anywhere as his employers found his constant smiling to scare off customers. Without much money, he was forced to move to the slums and eventually found a job as a balloon salesman, using the clown makeup to justify his grin. He soon became known as the Joker by the locals. Given the neighbourhood though, he soon came into contact with the mafia, which wouldn't let him do sales without a cut. Eventually, he was forced to do petty crime to pay the extortion money, stuck in a circle he couldn't escape.

Mr. Freeze

Once a up and coming scientist, he caught a rare decease causing his body to easily overheat. As it spread, it got so unbearable even wearing simple clothing would cause burns. With little money and no family, he was forced to attempt working in order to make his bills. At first, his employers tried to overlook the modest dress codes, but as his conditioned worsened, he had to stop every so often to fill up on ice water.

Afraid that they would have to cover for his illness and his work effort dwindling, his employers fired him, leaving him no money. Now as a bum on the street, the man known by passersby as Mr. Freeze spends most of his time attempting menial jobs for whoever will hire him, carrying with him bottles of ice water in case he shouldn't find a refill right away.[/spoiler]

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #7452 on: July 16, 2010, 11:00:10 AM
Where the hell did THIS origionate?:

4chan edited some picture of a.... african man I guess, from some old cartoon (before racism overtones like aboriginals with huge lips became frowned upon).

This was like 7 years ago though, so by now no-one remembers what it was an edit of, preferring to edit the edit...

Offline xnamkcor

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7453 on: July 17, 2010, 09:35:30 PM

How big is the chest?

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
Reply #7454 on: July 18, 2010, 02:35:47 AM
Most of these I found at Pixiv...

A 4koma by the very man who brought us Vanguard Princess.

[spoiler=In case no one gets the joke...]Yui is feeling down being flat-chested compared to the women, especially newcomer Rikako who is extremely busty. Kanae suggest that Yui drinks plenty of milk. Though drinking all that milk didn't make her bust size any bigger, all that calcium just made her into a walking brick wall - not even Lilith can't do any damage to her (the calcium meter in the game determines the character's ability to block attacks until they go into Calcium Break state, which renders them completely defenseless to the inability to block attacks).[/spoiler]

Oh Kachi...

Deko is MANLINESS!!! Not even Isa stands a chance!

Offline Rock Bomb

• Worst Example of a
  • B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #7455 on: July 18, 2010, 02:46:34 AM
4chan edited some picture of a.... african man I guess, from some old cartoon (before racism overtones like aboriginals with huge lips became frowned upon).

This was like 7 years ago though, so by now no-one remembers what it was an edit of, preferring to edit the edit...
Nope! Old Bugs Bunny Cartoon.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #7456 on: July 18, 2010, 05:26:40 AM
HOLY [parasitic bomb], SONIC'S ANCESTOR!

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7457 on: July 18, 2010, 07:33:44 AM
So Sonic is actually related to Bugs bunny?
Whoa.

Posted on: July 17, 2010, 10:28:09 PM

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #7458 on: July 18, 2010, 08:06:26 PM
^ Tom Hanks planned this!

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7459 on: July 18, 2010, 08:34:43 PM
Nope! Old Bugs Bunny Cartoon.

My bad, it wasn't an african man, it was an explosion turning Bugs into a caricature of one...

Offline Dantonumanoa Ongdolota Amycronicon

• Unwholesome, unsavory and unintelligible
  • Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #7460 on: July 18, 2010, 08:43:48 PM
My bad, it wasn't an african man, it was an explosion turning Bugs into a caricature of one...
Or he was wearing blackface.

I put on my [twin slasher] face.

I also go by Spectro D., Idylleaus, Malabar, and Dumb-bit Twofuck.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7461 on: July 18, 2010, 08:46:34 PM
Huh?

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #7462 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:42 PM
you know, Black Face with Red lips. the old face painting to make a white person appear black? Everybody in the US gets their panties in a knot about it now, thats why Oilman is blue and Jynx is purple in the US. And so many old cartoons with this in it are edited or "Banned".

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7463 on: July 18, 2010, 08:52:29 PM
Or he was wearing blackface.
They used the "explosion of something in front of your face" as an excuse to make characters do blackfaces as a joke back then.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #7464 on: July 18, 2010, 09:47:34 PM
They used the "explosion of something in front of your face" as an excuse to make characters do blackfaces as a joke back then.
Huh.
The more you know.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7465 on: July 18, 2010, 10:22:54 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5HHu386w9Y[/youtube]

Allow me to go slightly off-topic to show you a variation of the theme.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #7466 on: July 18, 2010, 10:57:23 PM
It really makes me wonder why (when it comes to cartoons shown to kids) They even bother editing these. Unless they have any sort of knowledge of what blackface is, I don't think they'll really care, but then again. Bitchy Parental Television Associations probably have some meddling in the matter.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7467 on: July 18, 2010, 11:09:37 PM
It really makes me wonder why (when it comes to cartoons shown to kids) They even bother editing these. Unless they have any sort of knowledge of what blackface is, I don't think they'll really care, but then again. Bitchy Parental Television Associations probably have some meddling in the matter.
Because Blackface is considered racist by itself.

As this is an image-posting topic, lemme see if I can get some stuff from a certain short, Coal Black and de Sebben Dwarfs.

That's Dopey, BTW.

Snow White's name in this is So White.

Gotta love dat face.

Shame that's banned and of such questionable taste, because the art and animation are pretty damn good.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1pyaz_coal-black-and-de-sebben-dwarfs-194_music Here's a link for any interested in watching the actual thing.

• Neo Arcadian
  • o fuk my k/d ratio
    • View Profile
Reply #7468 on: July 18, 2010, 11:19:44 PM

And a request for a Spiritomb evolution, rendered thusly:

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #7469 on: July 18, 2010, 11:23:23 PM
First of all, we made Page 300! Yay, now for a fun image.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7470 on: July 19, 2010, 12:01:54 AM

Suitcase

Scooter

Bath Tub

Chair Massager

Toilet

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7471 on: July 19, 2010, 05:22:37 AM

"Go home. And take your rope with you."

That's it, everyone. Meme's over.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #7472 on: July 19, 2010, 05:31:06 AM
no way, candlejack will live on, he is immor-

I'm sorry, that was bad.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #7473 on: July 19, 2010, 05:52:11 AM
no way, candlejack will live on, he is immor-

I'm sorry, that was bad.
Batman is not amused.

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #7474 on: July 19, 2010, 10:45:37 AM
God damn the candlejack meme is so old it was ancient and dead before I even left 4chan.