Post why you joined RPM and how did you find it!

SoulAnimal · 25935

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #125 on: June 19, 2009, 08:15:52 PM
Shota....?  :O

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #126 on: June 20, 2009, 12:44:36 AM
I was busy looking for Mega Man sprites for a fan game I was making, but in my Google search this place popped up. And I joined because it seemed like a nice, fun community. Boy, was I wrong... err... *runs away, trips, falls off a cliff into a rushing river, is swept under the current, hits a geyser and lands right back where the whole thing began* DAMNIT!

Actually, it is pretty cool here.

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: July 28, 2009, 06:49:08 PM
I fought my way free of the undersquare only to find the guards of the other forums were too busy do deal with another member, so I came here, to the land of soapalpillas and cookies. Sorta what happened.

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: July 28, 2009, 07:38:57 PM
I came because Prower42 asked me to, and he told me about it.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: July 28, 2009, 08:07:35 PM
So thats who we can blame?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: July 28, 2009, 08:28:27 PM
what a coincidence, prower is also retarded.

Offline Tickle Buffalo

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #131 on: July 28, 2009, 08:42:30 PM
I came because Prower42 asked me to

What, he was sick of having no friends on a forum, so he had to bring in support from the outside?

Seriously why would you ask someone to join a forum? He's obviously got some way of contacting you outside of it, so what, he just wanted another way to communicate with you?

(oh wait i know why he did it the answer's directly above my post)

Offline AdamTheHedgehog

• Godly Artist
  • B-Class Hunter
  • YOURS IS THE BRUSH THAT WILL PAINT THE HEAVENS!
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: July 28, 2009, 09:09:20 PM
...Are those comments truly necessary? On one hand, I don't enjoy you bashing the fact of me joining this forum on a friend's invitation; Although, you do have some truth. Prior to joining this forum, my original method of contacting him was through youtube messaging and direct contact. There are some situations in which I cannot reach him physically, thus we are in the same forum in such case.

On the other hand, I do agree with you all that it's an odd thing to add a forum communication for a new form of contacting a lone person. I also agree that Prower is retarded....however...he's only retarded to a certain degree. I know him fairly personally, and he is quite annoying in person at some times, but is a fun guy to have a time with. The things that I find most annoying about him are the following:

In a gaming situation where I find myself fully capable of playing, he will assume control himself and then after getting through it, will return control to me.

He often quotes things he sees on the internet, such as Machinima and internet Memes.

He is easily Agitated.

and lastly

He is fairly glued to his Laptop.

He's fairly intelligent, however. He knows just how to handle a serious situation if need be, and if he ever is able to shut up, he can often get easily focused on an objective.

If you guys are calling the two of us "retarded", I have some shocking news for you...This is the internet; Just about EVERY soul on the internet is retarded. That's the main purpose of the internet: To serve as not only a holding place of boundless information beyond human physical interaction, but also a place for retards to converse with other retards, post videos of the most insane crap you'll ever see, and countless other things. If you guys don't like the fact that Prower and I act in a unique fashion...just get the heck off the internet.

'Nuff said.

Offline ParasiteBirth

• Useless Dweeb
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Some random dweeb
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
Reply #133 on: July 29, 2009, 02:24:39 PM
I joined here because I was looking for a huge Rockman Fan Community to join, and found this great online community -RPM- ,  as I tried to join many fan sites like RAMV RPM and some more, I came to realize RPM was the best of em all,  but I used to browse the site alot before joining... I used to check RPM's front page everyday because Vixy reported every single news about Rockman, wich I liked, so I kept checking over and over again until I decided -Hey I should join their forums-.

One of the things I Love the MOST here, is RPM's hilarious yet unique humour, this website seems to keep a happy spirit all time and its fun to browse the forums, that way I'm sure I'll laugh at least one time.  owob

Check my YouTube Channel for Challenges, Speed Run videos and more!

Offline Castala

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #134 on: August 28, 2009, 10:55:16 AM
Prepare for a long story with interesting twists and turns.

Firstly, I joined a Megaman team not too long ago, as their Wave-girl. I found the board, thought nothing of it,A  year or so later, I join up with the Mech's Board, Not the team, then My computer crashes, I get a new one, and loose everything, including PhotoshopT.T. When I joined the first MM team, yes, I know it as MEGAMAN not ROCKMAN(blast, i'm from America>>,sue me.._.; ) I just NOW got to play my first Megaman Game. I liked it:3

Secondly, While looking for another team to join,
I find a team leader,and friend  in need of ..a replacement leader, so I take the job,As the new Megaman Five (Game boy) Leader.I start gaining new AND Old members. One of the members, due to me needing some more members, linked me to this board, and there, I signed up, because he told me that  I
might be able to get some more members here.

So, alas, I am here, enjoying the Team Scene.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #135 on: August 28, 2009, 11:03:46 AM
My Team would be MM9. I would be Splash Woman. Singing lovely tunes~ </wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline OmegaZ

• Knows a hot
  • A-Class Hunter
  • Mmmmmm, Coffah.
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: November 12, 2009, 11:54:55 PM
I came because it looked like a fun place to chat your a** off, which it is

I found this place while randomly browsing the net.

Something weird happened to my banner, please wait while I find a new one.

*Elevator music starts playing*