• RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #125 on: June 02, 2009, 11:52:17 PM
The English Trailer to 358/2 Days. ^^

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joxYIq2K7T8[/youtube]

The one from the Nintendo conference.

The clues hints about the spoiler I mentioned about Xion a while ago.

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #126 on: June 03, 2009, 12:38:32 AM
Seems they got back the VA's from KHII.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #127 on: June 03, 2009, 03:06:47 AM
Axel souinds a lot more mature in Days than he did in II, also Xion's voices seems to fit the character especially when you hear her Japanese.

Offline Luke

• Webhead
  • Net Navi
    • View Profile
Reply #128 on: June 03, 2009, 09:10:24 PM
Damn, Mission 21 sure is frustrating as Hell.....  X(

Any advice how to clear it?

PLEEEEEEEASE?  >w<

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #129 on: June 03, 2009, 09:33:19 PM
Quote from: Gamespot
[...] Nintendo also said that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 from Square Enix would arrive for the DS in North America on September 29.

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #130 on: June 03, 2009, 11:33:54 PM
Does ANYONE know why it's called Three-Five-Eight Over Two Days? I mean, if it isn't Three-hundred Fifty Eight Over Two Days, then why the hell is the name supposed to be read for each individual number? That's pretty much my biggest gripe with the DS game...

My gripe with the PSP is the fact that the story I want to know about and the story I care about is on the PSP, which I lost some time ago ><

Archer

Reply #131 on: June 04, 2009, 09:59:21 AM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #132 on: June 04, 2009, 10:51:09 AM
Haha, that's good one.

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #133 on: June 04, 2009, 04:22:43 PM
Does ANYONE know why it's called Three-Five-Eight Over Two Days? I mean, if it isn't Three-hundred Fifty Eight Over Two Days, then why the hell is the name supposed to be read for each individual number? That's pretty much my biggest gripe with the DS game...

My gripe with the PSP is the fact that the story I want to know about and the story I care about is on the PSP, which I lost some time ago ><
Then just call it Kingdom Hearts DS. It's not like people will suddenly not know what you're talking about.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #134 on: June 04, 2009, 04:38:05 PM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

That's a good one. I kinda don't like the plot of this supposedly finished series.. I guess that's what Squeenix is known for: Mooch a series until it can't be mooched no more.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #135 on: June 04, 2009, 06:05:53 PM
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

nyoro~n, that is just weird.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #136 on: June 04, 2009, 07:57:45 PM
KH is starting to turn into Metal Gear Solid...I mean seriously There is everyone somehow a clone of Sora, like there is almost everyone a clone of Big boss in MGS

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #137 on: June 04, 2009, 08:04:25 PM
Kingdom Hearts.. Raiden?  8D

I can imagne Sora being Snake, and Riku being Big Boss.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #138 on: June 04, 2009, 08:11:46 PM
game mechanics + secret (exclusive) bosses > story

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #139 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:17 PM
So, this is the end for Roxas.

Now, how is Ven related to Sora/Roxas? He can be another nobody or something like that.

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #140 on: June 04, 2009, 08:18:37 PM
game mechanics + secret (exclusive) bosses > story
What kind of interesting bosses are there? BTW. story-wise COM made for me the most sence from all the KH games :P

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #141 on: June 04, 2009, 08:26:34 PM

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Pringer X

• Ultimate Super Robot
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • Pringer Beam!
    • View Profile
Reply #142 on: June 04, 2009, 10:41:40 PM
Then just call it Kingdom Hearts DS. It's not like people will suddenly not know what you're talking about.

I pretty much already do, but still, why is the name what it is? Does it involve heavily on members 3, 5, and 8 of the Organization Can't-keep-a-track-of-our-members?

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #143 on: June 05, 2009, 05:27:10 AM
It was explained earlier in the topic in a spoiler box. The name is tied to something that is revealed in the ending.

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #144 on: July 22, 2009, 12:25:08 PM
Now, how is Ven related to Sora/Roxas? He can be another nobody or something like that.

same goes to Terra/Riku and/or Aqua/Kairi... it is unknown... even if there's some connection, it will be revealed in Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep (KH:BBS)

[spoiler=anyway, got a little problem here:]why I didn't get the 'Explosion' ability after I defeat "Blizzard Lord" and "Volcanic Lord" at Agrabah's 1st Story...?? (KHII:FM)[/spoiler]

Offline VixyNyan

• RPM Ecchi Princess
    • View Profile
Reply #145 on: August 25, 2009, 10:55:27 AM
I forgot to answer this.

In KH2FM, they moved around a few things so that it would make the game harder or more/less balanced. You learn Explosion in Space Paranoids, right before you fight Sark and the MCP. ^^; </wii>

(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #146 on: August 26, 2009, 04:26:20 AM
owh... I see... thanks a lot, Vixy-san!

well,  after playing KH:358/2 days, I've come up with another mysterious question (that probably hardly anyone here knows the answer)

IIRC, there's a moment where Xion transformed into Ven when knocking down... (who was it again? I forgot...) and then again, I believe that Ven really has something to do with Sora, as well as Terra/Riku and Aqua/Kairi. what I believe in is, Sora is Ven's reincarnation. and so does Kairi/Aqua. but then again, they'd appear at Destiny Island, watching Sora & Riku played together while they're kid. so, who are they? anybody knows...?

Archer

Reply #147 on: August 26, 2009, 06:45:11 AM
IIRC, there's a moment where Xion transformed into Ven when knocking down... (who was it again? I forgot...)
Xigbar.
and then again, I believe that Ven really has something to do with Sora,
No, really.
as well as Terra/Riku and Aqua/Kairi. what I believe in is, Sora is Ven's reincarnation.
and so does Kairi/Aqua. but then again, they'd appear at Destiny Island, watching Sora & Riku played together while they're kid.
...And how is it possible for Sora to be Ven's reincarnation if Sora is born before Ven dies...?
so, who are they? anybody knows...?
They're Keyblade wielders. Common sense should tell you that something like their relationship to Sora and co won't be revealed until the game is actually released?

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #148 on: August 26, 2009, 04:51:40 PM
^

You should really put these things in a spoiler tag.

Anyway:
Quote from: Famitsu (translated)
Famitsu: We know you will control 3 different characters throughout the story, but how will that be handled?
Nomura: From the start, you will choose who to control. Until you clear it as that person you will control only them. Playing as a different character will reveal things that were previously unknown. Even within the same world, each person will have their own scenario as well as different bosses so it will seem as though you are playing 3 different games. In the case that you and your friends choose differing character, you will be each experience different aspects of the story, so as you progress be careful not to spoil it for each other.

Famitsu: I see. So then, approximately how long is the play time for each character?
Nomura: Current plans place it at approximately 15 hours per character. Because there are other aspects, such as Deck Customization and the like which will only add to the amount of play time, there is probably over 50 hours of total play time.

Famitsu: Will the 3 characters completely act independently of one another?
Nomura: Basically, yes. However, there will be a few instances in which 2 or 3 people act in congruence. (For instance) Terra who looks for clues on Master Xehanort (has) Ven who follows him, and Aqua worries about Terra while he is searching for Ven. These are just 2 examples. The various stories will finish at different points in time.

Famitsu: Until now there has been little information on Aqua. What kind of person is she?
Nomura: She is extremely serious. She is the honor student type of girl. She is also awkward with the most trivial things. She shows a frightening face to her opponents and a kind face to her allies. She is the most reliable among the 3.

Famitsu: Aqua seems to float and glide while moving, are her movements in battle not also meant to be characteristic (of her)?
Nomura: We were going for the image of "Magical Girl" with her movement patterns.

Famitsu: I think the fans are especially wondering about the identity of Ven, who looks like Roxas, and what eventually happens to Terra so...
Nomura: So that you could figure it out for yourself, there have been a lot of hints about those topics placed in so I think there are people who will come to understand. There are many different mysteries this time around as well, however, we have given a detailed explanation. Ven's relation to Roxas as well as an encounter with the previous main character, Sora, is all covered in the game; however, as far as personality goes, you might say his positive view on things is one point that is closer to Sora. It's just that, while Sora does not really worry about anything, Ven is quite serious so you might say he is more like the halfway point between Roxas and Sora (as far as personality goes). However, with things such as wielding his keyblade backhanded, Ven plays completely different from either Roxas or Sora.

Famitsu: What are the enemies called the "Unversed?" (Note this is the name of the Unbirths)
Nomura: They are called "Unversed" in English, it is those who are born from negative energy. The meaning of the term is "Those who are not yet versed in life" ("Those who are not yet knowledgeable in life" but the word for knowledgeable also can mean "Versed" so I used that instead to illustrate why he called them "Unversed"). I think you will understand that meaning once you play the game.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #149 on: August 26, 2009, 05:29:08 PM
Stitch~ :>