Wii no Ma Video Channel Debuts; Big N's 2009 Release Schedule "Not As Planned"

Jericho · 1904

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Article Here

So then, looks like a bit of info has just been leaked from Nintendo. What I found most interesting in this article (besides a possible English Wii no ma coming around soon) is the idea that all of Nintendo's planned developments and releases for the first half of 2009 were all held onto for additional development.

So then what does RPM think, PR to cover their collective ass or genuine truth, especially with the advent of MotionPlus coming ever faster? And then there's Wii-no-ma itself which looks crazy inventive yet weird coming from Nintendo of all people. With all of this said, it's discussion time.

Offline Satoryu

• Visually Appealing
  • RPM Purifier
  • Whose franchise is dead?
    • View Profile
if additional developments means further tweaking the games so that they play even better (aka the opposite of what Sonic Team does), i approve.

What happens in Vegas stays on Youtube. I also stream on Twitch from time to time.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
So.. that means that the Wii can brodcast full episodes and possibly play DVDs without using chips..?

Looks like the big N is trying to compete with Sony's PS3 which handles Blu Ray DVDs and can play through litterally from a computer's hard drive (mine has AVIs stored of various movies and shows, especially Asterix and Obelix), but the Wii can play live TV? Huh.

I knew this would inavertably happen, just like Barack Obama becoming president.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Well, that would definitely explain the Gamecube ports, considering the Wii already plays Gamecube games.

And something like video playback, that definitely needs to be put on the backburner so that it's fully functional when it is released. I'll bet MotionPlus was a hassle, too.

Wasn't there at one time an article about future Wii updates, among which included DVD playback and additional Mii clothes, faces, etc.?

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
I downloaded Wii no Ma. It asks you to add one Mii, then your birth year and blood type.
After that, you get to sit next to the table, and then click on the TV close to you, to watch video clips.
I haven't seen any game shows yet... just cooking and gardening. >U<

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
I think a representative from Honda came to my room o.o;

Offline HyperSonicEXE

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Then here's what I say to the Honda rep:

YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOW~!

'Cause I just got my Mazda 3.