The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 231644

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #3500 on: April 25, 2015, 07:12:50 AM
(At least they didn't get frozen like that >..> <..< )

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3501 on: April 25, 2015, 07:15:58 AM
(... 8D *mental images*)

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #3502 on: April 25, 2015, 07:17:11 AM
(Think some psychological warfare is in order, or at least some Hellhound provoking.)

Sakura quickly dodged out of the way before and icicle threatened to impale her head.

"Oh so you aren't afraid of Fire huh?" Sakura quipped back as she started to counter with some Fire Fangs back at him while she looked at the frozen Shuu and decided to try something unexpected "Hey Hellhound you hear that?  This guy says he can FREEEEEEEZE any Flames we throw at him! You gonna take that?  You gonna let him say that your Flames from Hell can be tamed by a little snow storm?

I thought you Daemons were supposed to be immortal and yet you let him imprison you like a weak mouse caught in a snake's grasp?  Why don't you break out of that little ice cube and show him what the flames of hell are really like!  Make this pathetic man tremble at the power of the Brother of Hades!  Let him fear the name Hellhound and burn your mighty visage in his mind before he perishes to your terrible power!"

Calien in the mean time stopped the Cheval and signaled Fxeni and the others to strike Blizzard Master while he's down while dodging the icicles and melting others with his Axe.

"Hurry, strike him before he gets up and recovers his mobility!" Calien shouted.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3503 on: April 25, 2015, 07:28:06 AM
[Time for Hellhound yet? o3o]

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3504 on: April 25, 2015, 07:29:17 AM
(Hell yes, Sakura is speaking his language if you know what I mean.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3505 on: April 25, 2015, 07:40:05 AM
[Time for Hellhound yet? o3o]
(Pretty much. Go and unleash the beast.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3506 on: April 25, 2015, 07:53:14 AM
As if Sakura's words reached him, Hellhound's tablet shone brightly through the ice. "So, not afraid of fire, is he!?" The daemon's voice called, the ice starting to crack with hot steam shooting out. The light increased until, suddenly, the entire block of ice was engulfed in flames, a large, bipedal figure becoming visible.

As the flames faded, there stood a massive, werewolf-looking man with black fur, dark red mane and wrists, curved horns, and piercing yellow eyes. "Normally, I would say flattery would get you nowhere, but his proclamation is an insult!" Hellhound bellowed, trudging towards the Masters. In the place he had been were Shuu and the Professor, thawed out and laying in a crater in the snow, a fire keeping them warm.

(It's not the best description, but what I'm visualizing for Hellhound's appearance is like the Hyrule Warriors version of Ganon, but with a wolf's head instead of a boar's head.)

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3507 on: April 25, 2015, 08:02:17 AM
Freeze Master tsk'd under his breath, and raised his right hand. He gestured for Hellhound to bring it. Blizzard Master almost managed to prop himself back up, however, Hellhound's flashing entrance caused him to roll over back onto his back, and flailing again.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3508 on: April 25, 2015, 08:03:50 AM
(What about Sakura's Fire Fangs?)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3509 on: April 25, 2015, 08:10:02 AM
The giant daemon looked down at Freeze Master, a grin spreading across his muzzle. "You must have a death wish, golem!" He mused, pointing a finger at the Master before changing his target to the knocked over Blizzard Master. "How about I cut off this bothersome blizzard and show you just how deep in over your head you are?" He asked, fire gathering in a white-hot ball at the tip of his claw.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3510 on: April 25, 2015, 08:12:40 AM
(What about Sakura's Fire Fangs?)
(Let's just say he dodged them.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3511 on: April 25, 2015, 08:16:27 AM
The giant daemon looked down at Freeze Master, a grin spreading across his muzzle. "You must have a death wish, golem!" He mused, pointing a finger at the Master before changing his target to the knocked over Blizzard Master. "How about I cut off this bothersome blizzard and show you just how deep in over your head you are?" He asked, fire gathering in a white-hot ball at the tip of his claw.
Blizzard Master continued to flail violently, while Freeze Master looked unfazed by Hellhound's words.

"All flame beings are the same, hot-mouthed and rash. I say we will bring on the FREEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE!"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3512 on: April 25, 2015, 08:23:41 AM
"I admit I kind of admire this guy's Courage.....but man is he an idiot for adding more fuel for Hellhound's fiery rage." Sakura thought as she decided not to get in the way unless it was necessary.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3513 on: April 25, 2015, 08:24:10 AM
((I take it Shuu and Prof are out-cold.  Literally.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3514 on: April 25, 2015, 08:24:58 AM
(Yeah but they are also very warm and toasty.)

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3515 on: April 25, 2015, 08:26:34 AM
Hellhound merely seemed to get more menacing. "Fine then. I will show you I've got bite." He sneered, releasing the white-hot fireball at Blizzard Master. The unfortunate robot would never get to stand on his feet again, as the attack would easily be able to vaporize him on contact, leaving a considerable crater where he had been trying to get to his feet.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #3516 on: April 25, 2015, 10:14:26 AM
Aya fell back into the snow as Riagan tackled her out the way of the incoming attack. "Uhh--ah-t-thanks." she says looking a little awkward as Raigan realized in an effort to catch himself on the fall he had accidentally placed his hand on Aya's chest.

(( Sorry couldn't resist  8D ))
(Oh yeah Quickie this also happened.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3517 on: April 25, 2015, 10:42:27 AM
((I saw, I just haven't responded. 8D))

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #3518 on: April 25, 2015, 11:13:12 AM
Hellhound merely seemed to get more menacing. "Fine then. I will show you I've got bite." He sneered, releasing the white-hot fireball at Blizzard Master. The unfortunate robot would never get to stand on his feet again, as the attack would easily be able to vaporize him on contact, leaving a considerable crater where he had been trying to get to his feet.
Freeze Master jumped away just as the fireball hit Blizzard Master.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! IT BURNS!! IT BURNS!! I STILL WANT TO SKI-"

As the light faded, Blizzard Master has indeed vaporized, leaving behind a burnt-out crater with a floating glowing sigil. Freeze Master looked at the crater, then at the sigil, and laughed.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It seems that my fellow Blizzard Master could not take the heat! But I'm a different matter! My FREEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZE Crackers will prevail!"

With that, Freeze Master began to fire Freeze Crackers into the sky, causing even more icicles to crash down onto the heroes. Without stopping, his torso began to shoot out Freeze Crackers at the heroes as well.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #3519 on: April 25, 2015, 11:53:31 AM
Hellhound's brow twitched. "No compassion for a fallen comrade? You really are scum." He growled, releasing a hot aura that melted the freeze crackers. "How about I crush you like the bug you are?" The greater daemon asked, swiping his hand at Freeze Master.

My thread of Random Crap

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #3520 on: April 25, 2015, 12:55:02 PM
Toshi stopped her advance towards Freeze Master at the sight of Hellhound.

Toshi - "W-what am I looking at, here?" she stood still as the light from her spear suddenly shut off.

Grifter - "Take it easy, Toshi. Lets sit this one out. This must be Hellhound, Shuu was talking about. We're very much not needed, now that this daemon's around."

Toshi - "Agreed." she sat down cross-legged, after seeing Shuu and the Professor free from their frozen prisons, with relief. "Freeze Master's pretty much doomed, trying to take on an eternal being, by himself." Resting her head in her palms, she continued to watch Freeze Master's inevitable demise.

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3521 on: April 25, 2015, 03:33:41 PM
Fxeni looked up at the shower of Freeze Crackers that started falling liberally to the ground. He started to gather his mana, but then realized that he was almost completely out. His hand started to make it's way towards the green potion that was given to him, but then stopped when he saw Hellhound.

"Let's get out of range of his spells, Pema. Think you'll be able to fly, or should I carry you?" he asked as he looked up, keeping an eye on the trajectories of the Freeze Crackers.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3522 on: April 25, 2015, 03:58:37 PM
"You... C... Carrying me? Um..." Pema said quietly, a hand placed on the side of her face as she looked away.

Salem spoke up, "Well, I could definitely fly her and-"

"But, we might accidentally crash into, uh... A tree!" Pema interrupted, slightly flustered.

"... When has that ever happened...?" He stated dryly.

Pema turned to face Fxeni, "You can... You can carry me... Mr. Fxeni." She rubbed her arm nervously.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #3523 on: April 25, 2015, 04:15:08 PM
"Alright... come on, let's get out of here before we're frozen solid," Fxeni said as he kneeled down in the snow, his legs disappearing below the powdery surface.

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #3524 on: April 25, 2015, 06:02:45 PM
"Y-yeah, let's go!" Pema felt like she was dreaming for a moment when he swooped her up and held her. She stowed the staff away and grabbed onto him tight.