The Mystery of the Forum Users - Take 4

VixyNyan · 751898

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1925 on: July 20, 2011, 06:40:47 PM
Welcome to RPM, enjoy your stay and remember that worship the administration board...I mean enjoy your stay.

Offline Krystal

• Fujoshi >w<
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 兄萌えが消えない止まない
    • View Profile
Reply #1926 on: July 21, 2011, 07:00:13 AM
Ohai fujoshi hater.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1927 on: July 21, 2011, 02:15:49 PM
Welcome Sir Shademan.
I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and that you can help to fill the void inside of me...

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sir Shademan

• A royal
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #1928 on: July 21, 2011, 02:23:52 PM
Ohai fujoshi hater.

Yup that's me. Would probably be a different story if I knew some of them in the person maybe.

and that you can help to fill the void inside of me...

Um, what?  o~O

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1929 on: July 21, 2011, 02:27:11 PM
Um, what?  o~O
N-N-Nothing...

*Plays "Fill me up, Buttercup" in the background*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1930 on: July 21, 2011, 02:54:41 PM
Well then my good sire, it appears that you are still lacking an avatar. May I offer you this?

Offline Sir Shademan

• A royal
  • Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #1931 on: July 21, 2011, 03:01:11 PM
Oh thank you! I hadn't even thought about getting one and this saves me the trouble.

Offline Donutyoshi

• Donuts and other amazing things...
  • Cyberelf
  • Automatic resizing is bad.
    • View Profile
Reply #1932 on: July 21, 2011, 04:16:48 PM
Hi guys. I'm Donutyoshi. I think some of you guys here recognize me. Mainly in Deviantart.

I thought I might as well join this place for the hell of it. I might not going to be very active here, because I'm focusing on other things. That, and I have a fangame to show which is still in the works, but for now, I don't think it's ready to be shown yet, but if you look at my DA and YT pages, you'll see why. It seems mediocre in MM fangame leagues, with my tastes, but it was alot worse earlier in development.

But, I really hope to not get treated the wrong way in this place, or atleast not banned too soon. Oh yeah, it seemed painful for me to join this place.

EDIT: And another thing. My Engrish isn't so perfect.

A guy with a Mega Man Engine.

DeviantART|Youtube

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1933 on: July 21, 2011, 04:23:43 PM
Sup Donut. Welcome to RPM

Offline Sapphire✧9

• ネビュラ★ブラック
  • Neo Arcadian
  • An Unpleasable Unhelpful Utopian Totalitarian
    • View Profile
Reply #1934 on: July 21, 2011, 05:09:06 PM
of course its mediocre all fangames are mediocre in comparison to our one LOL

but don't worry its impossible to as bad as cads

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1935 on: July 21, 2011, 05:11:31 PM
*Smacks Sapphire✧9 with a paper fan*

Offline MaJoR

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #1936 on: July 22, 2011, 10:49:01 AM
Hey RPM goers, I'm MaJoR. I'm a 3D modeler and graphics designer, trying to get into video game design as a career field through indie game development. Yea, not easy... Alot of you guys will probably remember me from the old Planet Megaman then Megaman Community Forums. That was a long time ago wasn't it. 2006-7? Wow.

So here's a little history of me. I started out in the megaman fan community in 2003, at megaman universe of all places. I bet none of you remember that place. Those were the good old days, a half dozen sites all with hundreds of posters a week. The glory days of megaman fandom. *rocks in his rocking chair* Where was I? Oh yes. From there, I got involved in Megaman Theme Sanctuary, Megaman Network, and eventually Planet Megaman. MMU died a very sudden death in 2004ish, and MMTS drifted off soon thereafter. MMN was boring soooo, I spent most of my time on PMM.

Some of you may remember me from PMM and Megaman Community days. I was a mod over there, waaaaay back when. Brought in to help a desperately overworked staff out. Of course I just got desperatedly overworked myself, but it was worth it. I got to help one of the largest megaman forums that ever lived, problematic as it was, and I had a front row seat for all the constant drama ;). I would never want to repeat it, but it was a good experience, even with it's ups and downs.

Once MMC was self destructed by the bozo operating it, who will go nameless but his initials are Nyne, I kinda had no home anymore. I drifted over to MMN, cause it was the only other place I had an established foothold. But over a couple years, MMN faded out, and so I drifted away. Floating around again, I settled into MMLS. It's a great community and all, but with life and stuff, I drifted a way from them a bit as well.

So here I am today. I needed to spread the word about our new project, and so JMC took a few sites I take a few sites, and I got RPM. Low and beyond, almost all the guys I used to know from PMM are here! Quicky, Hypershell, Xnamkor, Dominican Zero, on and on and on. Looks like when I drifted to MMN I drifted to the wrong place! >_< . So, maybe I've found myself a new home. We'll see :D.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1937 on: July 22, 2011, 10:52:01 AM
Hoo boy... Those MMC days are something I'll prolly never forget...  And with TFN's talks of moving to vBulletin, it's just bringing those memories back.

Anywho, welcome to the boards, MaJoR!  It's been an age, good to see you again!

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1938 on: July 22, 2011, 01:06:32 PM
Hey Major.

Maybe you can show some of your 3D stuff one day!

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1939 on: July 22, 2011, 03:11:19 PM
Dominican Zero has been gone for the longest time now unfortunately.

But welcome. you sure DID land in the wrong place! Should have come here!

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Sebamkfan

• Chronologically Confused =P
  • Cyberelf
  • Spriter + Composer, epic pack
    • View Profile
    • My Youtube Channel
Reply #1940 on: September 11, 2011, 07:37:50 PM
So yeah, I'm new here, so I hope I can do some friends :)! I also hope my Megaman Fangame to have a decent number of people interested =P

Didn't they test this user before they released it?

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1941 on: September 11, 2011, 08:24:34 PM
You've come to the wrong place...though I still welcome you and hopefully you'll enjoy your stay.

Offline PageWizard

• Theoretical Computer Scientist
  • Cyberelf
  • Creator of Mega Man Eternal & Mega Man Eternal II
    • View Profile
    • D.R. Page
Reply #1942 on: September 12, 2011, 04:16:57 PM
Good Morning! :)

Overall I'm a pretty well known fellow around the MM Fan Game community.  Been at it for a very long time, and often referred to as a mentor on the subject.  I also go under the aliases of Entertainmentwf, PageWizard, or just my own name Daniel R. Page.  I am the game developer, and theoretical computer scientist making Mega Man Eternal, along with other original projects. Hope to meet some people who have interesting projects, or want to talk about Mega Man, or expose my project!  I also have a strong passion for formal sciences, and often like sharing my knowledge that includes helping anybody new at programming, or actual mathematics. :)

If anybody needs anything, let me know :)!

Have a wonderful day everybody!  

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Entertainmentwf
Mega Man Eternal: http://mme.pagewizardgames.com
Mega Man Eternal Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Mega-Man-Eternal-291374420090/?fref=ts
Mega Man Eternal II: http://mme2.pagewizardgames.com
Mega Man Eternal II Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/megamaneternalii/
--------------------------------------------------
Have a beautiful day :)!

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
  • Mavericks are for pussies...real men kill Aliens
    • View Profile
    • MY fan thingys , help me overcome my fear to show my draws please
Reply #1943 on: September 12, 2011, 05:31:18 PM
welcome then... enjoy yourself...if you can.... naaaa just kidding  8D

Archer

Reply #1944 on: September 12, 2011, 05:40:15 PM
Considering from what I've gathered from this site's fangame section, around 90% of the people who make them are complete morons. So I honestly can't see being 'referred to as a mentor on the subject' as much of a big deal.

Well, you seem beyond bringing over dA drama no one cares about over. So have fun.

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #1945 on: September 12, 2011, 05:46:55 PM
I've never heard of you though...well, welcome here and enjoy your stay. Hopefully we'll see some good fangame from you.

Offline Reaperoid

• Redundant
  • Master's Unit
  • d-don't fear the reaper
    • View Profile
Reply #1946 on: September 12, 2011, 05:54:16 PM
For future reference: it's all HertzDevil's fault.

I guess all I can really say is it isn't exactly what I'd expect out of a $4.4M game

It doesn't even have mouth animations

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1947 on: September 12, 2011, 07:22:29 PM
Considering from what I've gathered from this site's fangame section, around 90% of the people who make them are complete morons. So I honestly can't see being 'referred to as a mentor on the subject' as much of a big deal.

Well, you seem beyond bringing over dA drama no one cares about over. So have fun.
Fangames are basically kids who found out GameFactory or some other building block program, and are having fun experimenting with it. Nothing ever comes from fangames, aside from a few tiny exceptions.

Offline NumeroGaijin

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #1948 on: September 15, 2011, 05:56:06 PM
I am NumeroGaijin. I joined up because I am a HUGE X series fan while interest in other things as well.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1949 on: September 15, 2011, 10:14:06 PM
nice to meet you.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.