The Kingdom Hearts Thread

VixyNyan · 391040

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #900 on: January 19, 2011, 11:22:51 PM
So Dream Drop Descent is also about KH1 era Sora, they jus really don't wanna touch future plot things (I guess it's hard to go through all of it?)

Actually, this game is the latest timeline in the series. I'm assuming story-wise, KHIII should be right after it.

As for why their in their KH1 clothing, i have no idea.

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #901 on: January 19, 2011, 11:44:12 PM
Superdee is correct, actually Nomura recently confirmed it via this set of news around the last bit o' paragraphs

"Of particular note in Nomura's statement is that he referred to the game's storyline as "the prologue for the final battle as the story approaches the final stages for the current series just ahead of the Kingdom Hearts series' 10th anniversary." "
2012 release for KH3?

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #902 on: January 26, 2011, 07:50:33 PM
http://www.mediafire.com/?uvbtma3vdxjpv91
Here, have the BBS FINAL MIX tracks in a nice package.
Not my upload.

Posted on: January 20, 2011, 01:16:46
For the love of [tornado fang]...
Finally beat the game as Aqua... now onto either Ventus or DARKNESSGUY.
Which should I pick?

Goddamnit Vanitas, you [sonic slicer]. It took less failures to defeat your final form than it took to defeat you in Never Land... and when fighting Braig.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
  • KINGDOM HEARTS IS WAAAAAAA
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #903 on: January 26, 2011, 07:53:32 PM
Just curious...

Anyone got the human names for the Orgy members? I haven't gotten the chance to play BBS (seen it played, but haven't played it myself) so I'm just wondering.

Obviously, Xemnas was Ansem (Xehanort), Xigbar is Braig, Axel is Lea, and Roxas is Sora but... the others?

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP
Just enjoy yourself, don't complain about everything

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #904 on: January 26, 2011, 08:11:16 PM
Just curious...

Anyone got the human names for the Orgy members? I haven't gotten the chance to play BBS (seen it played, but haven't played it myself) so I'm just wondering.

Obviously, Xemnas was Ansem (Xehanort), Xigbar is Braig, Axel is Lea, and Roxas is Sora but... the others?
1. Go to http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com
2. Search names of all the Orgy XIII members.
3. ????
4. PROFIT

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #905 on: January 26, 2011, 08:13:40 PM
right... that was my original plan that I forgot..

thanks!

OH [parasitic bomb] IM USING LINK AND I ACCIDENTALLY FINAL SMASHED A CUCCO OH GOD HELP

Offline The Drunken Dishwasher

• ~Daydreamer~
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #906 on: January 26, 2011, 08:14:53 PM
Xemnas = Ansem
Xigbar = Braig
Vexen = Even
Lexaeus = Elaeus (sp?)
Xaldin = Dilan
Zexion = Enzio
Axel = Lea
Saix = Isa

we don't know the rest for now.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #907 on: January 26, 2011, 09:03:14 PM
Yeah, that's what the site said.

And it was Aeleus.

Also, read up on a few articles there and a lot more makes sense now.

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #908 on: January 28, 2011, 04:30:24 AM
larxene = relena?

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #909 on: January 28, 2011, 06:14:12 AM
Marluxia = Lamuria?

Demyx = Myde?

Aresian

Reply #910 on: January 29, 2011, 02:09:01 AM
Still waiting to hear the relief that they will ABANDON the crappy fgtry that is the old outfits and style of Sora and Riku... I mean, REALLY? It doesn't even MAKE SENSE. It has to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

This is the kind of thing that can make your balls inert.

[parasitic bomb] Nomura.

Offline Ephidiel

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #911 on: January 29, 2011, 02:31:17 PM
from what the trailer gave away it might be cause they are training in their dreams and memories(again o__O)
well they want to become True Keyblade Masters whatever the benefits of that are

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #912 on: January 29, 2011, 07:16:35 PM
That's what I thought as well, Ephidiel.

Aresian

Reply #913 on: January 29, 2011, 10:43:01 PM
Still gay.

Lemme know when we're done with that.

Offline STM

• says you shouldn't play with your
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Herpus Derpimus Prima
    • View Profile
Reply #914 on: January 30, 2011, 05:43:31 AM
Spoilers: Sora and friends defeat Xehanort and everything goes back to normal, including all the Org members back to human forms, Ven, Terra, and Aqua reunited, and everything being sunshine and rainbows.

The final cutscene is Sora's kid with [spoiler]Aqua[/spoiler]

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #915 on: January 30, 2011, 07:58:42 AM
Still waiting to hear the relief that they will ABANDON the crappy fgtry that is the old outfits and style of Sora and Riku... I mean, REALLY? It doesn't even MAKE SENSE. It has to be the dumbest idea I've ever heard.

This is the kind of thing that can make your balls inert.

[parasitic bomb] Nomura.

Nomura may not be as dumb as we thought. Even if they only change midway through the game.
Nomura actually hasn't drawn any specific drawings for Kingdom Hearts 3D yet. He's actually looking into an idea of changing Sora and Riku's clothing. One of the reasons for this is that if the characters appear in the same clothing, some people might think that KH3D is a remake.

Of course, Sora and Riku have to appear in their original Kingdom Hearts forms as part of the story. Nomura said that he's considering having them appear in their current clothing at the start of the game, and change midway through.

Seriously, not only are the clothes going to change, but they might be BRAND [tornado fang]ing NEW attire! Curious how well made the design will be.

Offline Rin

• The Hate Machine
  • Master's Unit
  • WORD
    • View Profile
Reply #916 on: January 30, 2011, 01:21:53 PM
Curious how well made the design will be.
You REALLY need to ask?

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #917 on: January 30, 2011, 05:49:47 PM
My guess is that it will probably involve zippers, perhaps quite a few of them 8D

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #918 on: January 30, 2011, 06:21:30 PM
Despite that, i still thought Sora's KHII outfit was well designed at the very least. Better than Riku's "bishie" look, that's for sure.

Offline Mirby

• RPM's Krillin
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
    • Mirby Studios
Reply #919 on: January 30, 2011, 08:28:33 PM
Yeah, I can't wait. ^.^

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #920 on: August 09, 2011, 11:20:28 PM
After many months with no significant information on the series, we now find out that KH3D will be playable at TGS.

Quote from: KH insider
We know that Final Fantasy Versus XIII won't be at the Tokyo Game Show (in case you didn't know, read this story). So what will Square Enix be showing in its booth (besides Assassin's Creed Revelations)?

In this week's Dengeki PlayStation (as summed up at Sokuho@Hokanko), Tetsuya Nomura reveals that the company plans on having playable versions of Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Type-0, Kingdom Hearts 3D and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.

XIII-2 was already playable at E3, and Type-0 will get a downloadable demo later this week. But TGS should end up being our first chance to get hands-on time with Kingdom Hearts 3D and Theatrhythm.

Joining the playable titles, Square Enix will have its usual Open Megatheater showing the latest game footage. Nomura hopes to release the footage from this online as soon as possible (you'll recall that they managed to do this last year, much to everyone's surprise.)

Nomura had some strong words for KH3D, saying that its quality is at the level of a console game. The motions that were shown in the game's trailers have been fully realized, right down to running on the walls. KH3D will have the flashiest motion of the series thus far, he promised.

The development schedule for KH3D has reached high pitch, Nomura said. He hopes to release it as soon as possible following the start of the new year.

The interview also touched briefly on the future of the Kingdom Hearts series. Nomura admitted that it's become difficult to get new players into the series at present. This is one thing they're hoping to address as part of the series' 10th anniversary. One part of this plan is some sort of "HD technical test" for the series.

Kingdom Hearts 3D won't be the only Nomura title that comes out early next year. Nomura also said to expect Theatrhythm, a project on which he's serving as creative producer, early in the new year. He referred to the 3DS rhythm title as the first Final Fantasy 25th anniversary title, suggesting that more could be on the way.

TGS is only a month away. Nomura has never failed at making a dull KH trailer, so i eagerly await an in-depth look at this game.

Offline Ephidiel

• B-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #921 on: August 09, 2011, 11:56:02 PM
My guess is that it will probably involve zippers, perhaps quite a few of them 8D
you forgot the belts

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #922 on: August 10, 2011, 12:12:43 AM
you forgot the belts

And you forgot the darkness.

Offline Waifu

• Ultimate Despair
  • Master's Unit
  • Kanako, the Moriya Shrine Goddess
    • View Profile
Reply #923 on: August 10, 2011, 01:49:32 AM
Did someone say Darkness?  8D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWMZb3_Gt5Y[/youtube]

Offline slayer

• War-Pig
  • Robot Master
  • Mavericks are for pussies...real men kill Aliens
    • View Profile
    • MY fan thingys , help me overcome my fear to show my draws please
Reply #924 on: August 10, 2011, 03:07:34 AM
Marluxia = Lamuria?

Demyx = Myde?

hi there.... apparently only founder mebers form "XIII [Top Spin]s" have modified names, newcomers like marluxia, axel bla bla bla, were named by xenmas, and roxas....well he is coneceted to the main character, he have to have a name using this method