Guide to the Staff of RPM

Guest · 26627

Aresian

on: November 10, 2008, 12:11:16 PM
Ooookay, I can't sleep, so I'm gonna put this idea to work.

So, I'm aware the regulars and the rest of us are a pretty tight group, but I wanted to create this guide for reference just incase, aswell for the newer members. Assuming this stays intact, I'll be updating this as frequently as I can. Also, I encourage the staff to update this aswell. Those who cannot edit this post can PM me (those who will be mentioned anyway, don't want the regular members PMing me to add things for no relevent reason now. :3) and I will add things to their sections.

Now, I want to keep this simple for the time being, so I'll continue.

VixyNyan: As you know, Vixy is our web mistress, site administrator and overall, the kind and generous individual who has brought us our community that we know as Rockman Perfect Memories. Generally for site related things, she's the one to speak to. If you have concerns about the site, probably best to talk to her too. If you notice bugs or issues with the site or forums... again, talk to Vixy. Last I checked, she's always willing to lend an open ear and is readily available for such things. Video Games? Sure why not. Ask her about that too. :3

Contact Information: Private Message | E-Mail | Google: VixyNyan

DominicanZero/Shiki Tohno: Our resident computer junkie, to put it nicely. DZ for short, is the secondary forum administrator and is the second in command should things get hairy and Vixy isn't around to call the shots. But more over, he's very knowledgeable about computers and is the one to go to if you need any assistance with your lovable box of computer chips and wires. You got a viral outbreak, probably a good idea to let him walk you through your problems as he guides you to virus freedom. We previously had a Computer Help Thread that he basically single-handed if memory serves. When he returns from his hiatus, expect to use that as well. Pretty approachable last I checked... just don't let him mention Melty Blood and you'll come out unscathed. :3

Common nicknames in the IRC Channel: DominicanZero, DZ|[DoingSomething], TohnoShiki, QuietUnsociablePerson, Nano

Contact Information: Private Message | E-Mail

Protoman Blues: I don't like to use the word "hero" a lot, but there's no doubt that this Adonis, this man among men, is indeed a hero. PB is one of our moderators and is in many ways, the heart of RPM, I say. Not to place titles, but if Vixy is the mother of RPM, PB is the father, no questions asked. Where I fail, he's definitely there to look out for the members, in both a moderator sense and a personal sense. If you ever, EVER need someone to talk to and don't think I'm ideal, I recommend this guy. Otherwise, he does the normal moderator duties, so if you have a problem, look him up if he's available.

Contact Information: PB says, "Feel free to PM me!" (It rhymes.  Damn, I'm awesome)

Quickman: Quickie is another of the moderating staff and is by far the leader of geekdom here at RPM, possibly challenged by PB himself. Quicky is smart and witty, like the rest of our staff and a proud nerd, I'd say. For some time, I was a bit unable to accept myself as such a "title" until I saw Quicky's willingness and openness with said identification. Never-the-less, I think the same more or less applies with Quicky as PB, moderative duties aside. I haven't had as much a chance to talk to Quicky though, so I dunno about the rest of the details. Either way, she's friendly enough, so if you need help, give her a ring.

Contact Information: Feel free to PM.

Acid: Ah yes, A CID, another artist. You jerks with your art skills... anyway. Ya know, this is gonna get repeatitive if I don't get out of the moderator zone. He's the same as me, just an artist and more funny. >_> If you don't know this guy, well... read his posts. He does the typical moderator stuff around here and provides us with HAHA. Go ahead and shoot.

Contact Information: Ditto.

Aresian: Myself... kinda awkward doing a profile for Me-Me. Anyway, I lack most of the talents the others have, but I double as a frequent IRC Operator and a RPM staffer, so I can kinda multi-task both at the same time. If no one else is around, lemme know what you need. I also double as a sort of "Listener" so to speak. If you feel comfortable and need someone to listen to you or need advice, I'm available on AIM or the IRC. I'm mostly friendly. XD

Contact Information: Di-- wait, this is mine. Preferably the IRC in Query. If not, AIM: Aresianarsinist. PM is also acceptable. Do not send emails, I get to them weeks later.

Jericho: Well, look at me, I'm a mod now! XD As anyone from around the site can tell you, I'm probably one of the most fun, open-minded, and easy to get along with guys on this forum. It would seem that because of those qualities and my willingness to help out, I've gotten a shot at being a Purifier. What does this mean to you, the public of RPM? Nothing much really, just continue to do your individual things, respect the rules and feel free to talk to me as you guys always have. If there's ever a time when you need RPM's true blue, Brooklyn representin' Jelly, don't hesitate to write me a PM and I'll get back to ya on that ASAP. I'm getting a new mail account soon so, watch this space for additional contact info, k?

I also like art, gaming, music, laughter, "debating", and DAT ASS. 8D

Sato: Our newest addition to the Purifiers, Sato, short for Satoryu, is all about the purification of game times and records and saturating them in his "Satoricational Speed Force!"  Of course, I mean Speed Runs.  RPM's resident expert on breaking time, Sato is a welcome new addition to the Modding family here, one who has shown discipline, dedication, determination, dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodging ability.  He hopes to break the speed records at banishment on RPM, so be good people.  Also, he has his own car and is single, so go get him ladies!

Contact Information: either PM or GMail.

Dr. Wily II: So it seems my plan for total RPM domination has began... Wait you didn't hear that. Yep, it is I, DWII, and it's an honour to be a RPM Purifier. You know me as the self-proclaimed Pokemon Professor, as well as that one C+P spriter. I'm pretty open-minded after my exposure to RPM, however, I will not hesitate to sic my RMs on you for breaking the rules. So have your usual RPM fun, and BOW DOWN TO ME!!!

Almost forgot. Let's all help each other to make RPM MINE a better place for all RPMians~

Contact Information: PMs, or you can find me at the IRC, and WLM. Info under my avatar.

Uh... for the time being that's everyone. In the later future, I may add the IRC OPs aswell, but I'm actually feeling a bit tired now.

Enjoy the semi-long read and if you have any questions, lemme know.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2010, 07:35:16 PM by Dr. Wily II »

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: November 10, 2008, 04:58:09 PM
I added my contact info, as well as edited Ares' post about me, adding my own flare of ego and sexcellence, to which you're all accustom too.   8)

Aresian

Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 05:10:06 PM
Works for me. Whatever makes it easier to read/understand/take in and so forth~

I figure this isn't a bad idea and can atleast be a start to helping members and staff alike create a better connection.

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 05:42:24 PM
For the newbies, don't mess with DZ when he have a headache or you'll sorry >.>; And for Ari, bring some loli and you're cool with him >>;;

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #4 on: November 10, 2008, 05:51:42 PM
Fixed the last line on my intro there. OK, I'm done with contact info. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 05:53:30 PM
I figure this isn't a bad idea and can atleast be a start to helping members and staff alike create a better connection.

I think it's a great idea.  After all, I consider myself a social moderator as well as a forum moderator, so it's all good. 

I also consider myself a Negotiator who, when trouble comes about, rises to the occasion in Big O!   8D

Aresian

Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 06:12:19 PM
Fixed the last line on my intro there. OK, I'm done with contact info. ^^

Sorry about that, almost forgot that part. XD

I think it's a great idea.  After all, I consider myself a social moderator as well as a forum moderator, so it's all good. 

I also consider myself a Negotiator who, when trouble comes about, rises to the occasion in Big O!   8D

Best darned Negotiator if I do say so myself~

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 06:28:35 PM
For the newbies, don't mess with DZ when he have a headache or you'll sorry >.>; And for Ari, bring some loli and you're cool with him >>;;
You, don't scare the newbies before they even get here.
* DominicanZero bonks Zx over the head with his large magical talking ferret

Aresian

Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 06:30:34 PM

Ha ha ha, good to see you're here too. Thanks for making the little edits to my main post. It helps if you guys can make improvements or corrections. I was half asleep when I did this after all. XD

Offline Zx

• You're already dead
  • B-Class Hunter
  • "Come and fight!"
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 10, 2008, 06:39:48 PM
That didn't take long XD

I missed the hits with the magical ferret....wait ;_;

"Di Mant de Vongole Primo!"

Offline Shiki Tohno

• 直死の魔眼使い
  • Neo Arcadian
  • 「その首…俺が貰い受ける」
    • View Profile
Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 06:59:02 PM
Ha ha ha, good to see you're here too. Thanks for making the little edits to my main post. It helps if you guys can make improvements or corrections. I was half asleep when I did this after all. XD
You know me, sweetheart. You only have to say the word for me to be all over you. :P

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #11 on: November 10, 2008, 07:14:35 PM
You know me, sweetheart. You only have to say the word for me to be all over you. :P

*in Jet Stingray voice* YEAHHHH!

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 10:36:31 AM
I added my contact info as well.  I'm not about to make my e-mail public, so you'll hafta settle for PM.  =P

Offline Acid

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 12:47:33 PM
Should anyone ever want something from me which seems unlikely then you're welcome to PM first. I don't like taking business to the chat.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #14 on: April 13, 2009, 08:50:17 PM
Added a somewhat humorous bit on myself to the list. Glad to be on board.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #15 on: April 13, 2009, 09:30:47 PM
I like how I was listed as being good for nothing but modding the fan creations board.

Could I be removed plz?

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: April 13, 2009, 09:33:44 PM
I didn't see that, but I'll remove it. Lemme consult with the higher ups first.

And done.

Offline Sky Child

• urine jokes
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: April 13, 2009, 09:53:24 PM
Cool, thanks.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 04:28:16 AM
How did I miss this topic?
interesting staff guide.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline TheOnly

• SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 10:11:19 PM
Ok, 1st read my sig ......ok, it would be nice if some kind of date is stamped on each post on RPM for cellphones so that way I won't "necro-post" without me honestly not even knowing, if this can be helped a bit, then thanks...A LOT.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.

Offline Protoman Blues

• RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 11:31:30 PM
Okay, I've updated the first post with links as well as adding a couple more to the list too.  Enjoy!

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #21 on: August 24, 2009, 12:33:15 AM
"Satoricational Speed Force?"

What? lol

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #22 on: August 24, 2009, 09:35:26 AM
This is actually really helpful.

And who knows? One day the inevitable may just occur.....

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #23 on: October 22, 2009, 08:31:13 PM
This is actually really helpful.

And who knows? One day the inevitable may just occur.....
And I will become a mod here? >0<

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #24 on: January 20, 2010, 03:32:38 AM
Yeah... Fear me. >0<

I'm watching you all. Always watching.