Neo Secret Files and Origins

VixyNyan · 252472

Offline Sparky

• Игра закончена
  • A-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
Reply #150 on: June 08, 2009, 08:48:23 AM
http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=82.msg3173#msg3173

Added information about Sparkvernia's social structure and the "Pseudozombie" condition, aswell as a footnote of the Imperial Court.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #151 on: July 07, 2009, 01:49:38 AM
I pretty much rewrote most of Enigma's profile. I like it better now.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #152 on: July 19, 2009, 08:07:43 AM
Afro-Shroom

Name:Afro-Shroom
Sex:Male
Height:Medium-ish
Weight:A little heavier then he should be...
Alignment:DWII, Dan, And a majority of other RPMers
Hobbies: Doodling, Gaming, Web Surfing, Reading Manga and Ignoring Dan

Background:
The younger of a Trio of brothers, Afro-Shroom was born in a small yet busy city near one of D.D.L.(Dynamic Diversion Labs)'s main research centers where he worked for a majority of his stay in his home town. After much torment and blame, he was fired when the D.A.N. (Destruction Acquiring Neuron-bot) Project failed due to a mistake on the behalf of his superiors activating it prematurely. He had all of his information deleted by the company before hand, but decided to steal "D.A.N." to sell to DDL's competitors but instead formed a friendship with him.Quickly after the destruction of the DDL research center taking half of the town with it, He left to RPM with a mysterious agenda. As of now he has traveled to RPM and is pursed by a mysterious past that no one, except Dan, really knows.

Personality:
Probably the guy in RPM City know for the habit of attracting trouble for himself. Aside from this he is also very cheerful and carefree when he can be. Although he is considered to be a bit of a push over as many people have bossed him around his whole life, he can be very oblivious to some of the events around him and as such, can never truly be serious...even in the face of death. Even though he is generally a nice guy, he has been known to snap if pushed too far...

Items of interest:
Afro-Shroom has a few interesting items on him;
-His jacket's pockets seem to have no limit as to what they can store or carry.
-His "cell phone" seems to be more then a simple phone and more like a personal tech center.
-His "Peashooter" is a simple buster like weapon but isn't limited to only "pea shots".
-His buttons on his jacket are very mysterious and of great importance to Afro-Shroom. The same goes for his Afro comb.

Strengths and Weaknesses:
-Has the possibility to become one of the most powerful citizens in RPM City...But because of his lazy and semi-serious attitude, it's unlikely he'll ever become such.
-All though there's still more to be found out about him, Afro-Shroom can be described at best as a mix of "Krilin and Radditz with a hint of Gohan and Vegeta" from DBZ Abridged.

(That's about all I can put in for now. I'll update it later when more info comes available. >_>; )

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #153 on: July 19, 2009, 08:44:23 AM
-All though there's still more to be found out about him, Afro-Shroom can be described at best as a mix of "Krilin and Radditz with a hint of Gohan and Vegeta" from DBZ Abridged.
Are you done yet? 8D

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #154 on: July 19, 2009, 08:47:57 AM
Are you done yet? 8D

( B( No...but here.  :cookie:)

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #155 on: August 07, 2009, 05:51:27 AM
Once again, I've changed my profile and added in some new information.

Now, here's where I have a problem. Some of his profile - and Groove's, for that matter - is rather outdated and/or redunant. Alas, I'm not really sure what I should do. I'm wondering if I should keep Groove's profile or just give him a short bio alongside whatever other related characters might appear in the RP. That would mean changing Club Groove and possibly adding something in its place.

I also have a good deal of lore from his own universe. Should I include that somewhere in there, too?

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #156 on: August 19, 2009, 01:31:57 PM
umm... if I may ask, what does this thread are made for?

and may I join in?

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #157 on: August 19, 2009, 02:03:45 PM
umm... if I may ask, what does this thread are made for?
This thread is to show off your character(s)! ^^
and may I join in?
You may if you have a character.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #158 on: August 19, 2009, 02:39:10 PM
Updated my Story. Warning, it turned from 1 Sentence to a whole wall of text with some spaces in it. Now all I need is a picture of me and Kallen...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #159 on: August 19, 2009, 03:02:44 PM

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #160 on: August 20, 2009, 03:49:21 PM
This thread is to show off your character(s)! ^^

oh, I see...

You may if you have a character.

sure I have...

well, then... I guess I may show my character(s)!

1st Characters (pic coming soon):
[spoiler=General:]Name: Hikari Raika

Sex:  Male

Species: Human Race

Location: lives in Cyber City, but currently he's wandering around RPM

Alignment: his own bussiness and MOSTLY RPM citizens

Hobbies: sleeping in the worktime...

Personality: nothing to say about him except he's sometime looks calm. but don't made him mad because the whole city would be destroyed by him if he's mad

Skin color: brownish tone

Hair color: black

Eye color: black

Regular clothes: short shirt paired with 2 white gloves, long trouser with black shoes

Theme: last Rag (OST Devil May Cry Anime)

Battle Theme: The Other Promise (Roxas theme "Remix", exclusive KHII: Final Mix)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Battle Abilities:]Action:
Rekkouha (Limit Break): Raika punches the ground with his bare hand to summon energy beam
Bakuhatsu (Combo Finisher): Raika summon 4-6 energy ball surrounding him, dealing several damage to his enemies
Strike raid (Limit Break): Raika throw his short-range weapon, knocking down every enemies that made contact with the weapon.
Nova Burst (Limit Break): Raika charges his buster, then summoning some energy cannon from his back, aiming at several targets then using them to adding more damage to the selected targets.
Zantetsuken (Combo Finisher): Raika bounces back while twirling his short-range weapon and delivers a powerful lunging strike.
Mobile Action: the said action can be executed while moving

Growth:
Glide: allows Raika to glide in the air
Dodge Roll: allows Raika to execute a quick rolls
Aerial Jumps: allows Raika to do another jump in mid-air
Aerial Dodge: a double-jumps that allows Raika to nullifies (and even refect) some projectiles. briefly immune while doing so. (noted that when he doesn't 'equip' this ability, he just doing the regular double-jumps. only accessible when equipping the 'Aerial Jump' ability)
Forth Dash: allows Raika to execute a quick-dash[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Background Story: (note: the mentioned characters detail coming soon]
Raika, a 16 years-old boy who lived with his parent in Cyber City. there, he often played with his childhood friend who also later become his girlfriend, Saien. few days after his 16 birthday, his parents have to go to a faraway place, causes him to go and stay in his uncle, Kaze Blade's house for 1 1/2 years. there, he met Blade's childrens, Hyuuna and Hyuryuu. in his 2nd day of school, he met a girl, named Soshimori Yuki and her friends, Yagami Tsubasa. Tsubasa fell in love with Raika at the first sight. on the 3rd day, he met Hanamura Yosuke (Shin megami Tensei:Persona 4) and soon befriends with him. on the same day, later in the night, he experienced a weird dreams that showing his destiny as the Keyblade Master. tommorow, after he told this to his friends (Yuki, Tsubasa, Hyuryuu and Yosuke) , yuki the said that that is not a regular dream as she experienced the same dream lately. surprised, Hyuryuu said that he experienced the dream as well. soon after that, Saien calls her and said that she had the weird dreams that showing her destiny. knowing this, Yuki then ask the 4th to come to her house. later, after the trio (Saien, Hyuryuu and Raika) reach Yuki's house, Yuki started to chanting a spell, which summon a door. Yuki then explains that the door will lead them to the world that they never knew, then Yuki vanished into thin air. 'there's only one-way road.' is what Raika thinks when he saw the door. when he open the door, a light shines bright and when the trio open their eyes, they already reached the world they nver know: Rockman Perfect Memories or simply known as RPM[/spoiler]

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #161 on: August 23, 2009, 03:00:54 AM
Do yourself a favor, and lose the spoilers. if anything, put the whole thing in a spoiler.

also, someone needs to fix my Secret origins, it doesnt lead to my own page anymore, it leads back to the full page I originally posted it in...

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #162 on: August 23, 2009, 04:01:54 AM
You had the link wrong, lol.

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=82.25;msg=3302

That one should work.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #163 on: August 23, 2009, 04:09:08 AM

- Flame

No, I dont have the link wrong, the first page does.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #164 on: August 23, 2009, 04:15:56 AM
Ah, it seems to be this part....

http://forum.rockmanpm.com/index.php?topic=82.25;msg=3302#3302

With that part it goes to the whole page. Without it you get just your post.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #165 on: August 23, 2009, 05:14:44 AM
Well I cant fix it, can I? I didn't make the first post. :P

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #166 on: August 23, 2009, 05:17:18 AM
I'm just leaving it there so it can be fixed later.

Aresian

Reply #167 on: August 23, 2009, 05:22:05 AM
Subtank is an accessory now...

I sure missed alot it seems. >_>

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #168 on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:16 AM
Do yourself a favor, and lose the spoilers. if anything, put the whole thing in a spoiler.

weren't that would made it so long that people would usually get lazy to read?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #169 on: August 23, 2009, 09:03:00 AM
you say that as if there are people masochistic enough to read it to begin with.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #170 on: August 23, 2009, 09:11:24 AM
weren't that would made it so long that people would usually get lazy to read?
Half the forum has a wall o text. one more wouldnt hurt.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #171 on: August 23, 2009, 08:26:31 PM
No, I dont have the link wrong, the first page does.

The linking thingy that you want isn't perfect.
If someone deletes one post, then it might mess up the links. O.o

But if you want, I put it back. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #172 on: August 23, 2009, 08:28:31 PM
Oh.
and thanks.
its cuz it would lead me to the top of the page. Not my post itself.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #173 on: August 23, 2009, 08:31:57 PM
its cuz it would lead me to the top of the page.[...]

And if you waited long enough, it would drag you to your post. ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #174 on: August 23, 2009, 08:35:00 PM
:\ Mm. browser must be screwey then.
whatever.
thanks though. :cookie: