• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #175 on: August 23, 2009, 09:03:37 PM
Updated profile and ditched the Sonic & Mario fanon story.  8D

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #176 on: August 27, 2009, 08:13:27 AM

Name: unknown
Title: Sapphire Knight
Height: 6'6"
Weight: Roughly 359 lbs (that's including the main armor's weight)
Alignment: Good, and whoever likes coffee
Likes: Singing, drawing, anime, manga, Mythbusters, video games, fighting, making videos, coffee after 8 A.M.

Personality: Sapphire Knight (or Sapph for short) is fairly laid back with a somewhat positive outlook on life. He sees no harm in sparring, and he takes the grating off his helmet when singing. CAUTION: Do not mess with his coffee, the results aren't pretty.

Weapons and Abilities:
Shiroiraiga- Lit. "White Lightning Fang", a weapon found by Sapph that can cut through nearly anything.
High-Tech Battle Armor- Designed by Sapph himself, weighs a lot, protects him from lethal blows, and has a cooling system to prevent overheating. He has a variety of alternate designs and models stored at his place. (working on upgrades)
Helmet- Filters out any wavelengths that could alter Sapph's mind. Various models of this too.
Shield- Very large, sturdy shield, good for absorbing impacts.
Lightning magic- Despite the sword's name, it's Sapph himself that can create and launch bolts of lightning.
Sword + Shield style- Uses Shiroiraiga and shield for a variety of attacks and maneuvers, including some Zero rip-offs.
Shape-shifting- It is unknown what the full extent on this is, for all it's used for is making Sapph's head look different every time he takes his helmet off.

Stats:
Health- B
Attack- B
Defense- C
Speed- A
Intelligence- B
Willpower- C
Special- S

Story:
Came to RPM at the urging of a friend of his that has taken up residence there. All that he really states about his title is that it was given to him by the previous Sapphire Knight. It is known that he is the middle of 3 brothers and is happy to have left on his own. When asked about his older and younger brothers, he refers to them as the "Red Soldier" and the "Gold Warlord" respectively.

Editted twice: Once to remove accidental Kids Next Door reference, second time to include details I forgot...
Third Edit: Altered stats
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:29:11 AM by Sapphire Knight »

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #177 on: August 28, 2009, 07:23:38 PM
oh, I see...

sure I have...

well, then... I guess I may show my character(s)!

1st Characters (pic coming soon):
[spoiler=General:]Name: Hikari Raika

Sex:  Male

Species: Human Race

Location: lives in Cyber City, but currently he's wandering around RPM

Alignment: his own bussiness and MOSTLY RPM citizens

Hobbies: sleeping in the worktime...

Personality: nothing to say about him except he's sometime looks calm. but don't made him mad because the whole city would be destroyed by him if he's mad

Skin color: brownish tone

Hair color: black

Eye color: black

Regular clothes: short shirt paired with 2 white gloves, long trouser with black shoes

Theme: last Rag (OST Devil May Cry Anime)

Battle Theme: The Other Promise (Roxas theme "Remix", exclusive KHII: Final Mix)[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Battle Abilities:]Action:
Rekkouha (Limit Break): Raika punches the ground with his bare hand to summon energy beam
Bakuhatsu (Combo Finisher): Raika summon 4-6 energy ball surrounding him, dealing several damage to his enemies
Strike raid (Limit Break): Raika throw his short-range weapon, knocking down every enemies that made contact with the weapon.
Nova Burst (Limit Break): Raika charges his buster, then summoning some energy cannon from his back, aiming at several targets then using them to adding more damage to the selected targets.
Zantetsuken (Combo Finisher): Raika bounces back while twirling his short-range weapon and delivers a powerful lunging strike.
Mobile Action: the said action can be executed while moving

Growth:
Glide: allows Raika to glide in the air
Dodge Roll: allows Raika to execute a quick rolls
Aerial Jumps: allows Raika to do another jump in mid-air
Aerial Dodge: a double-jumps that allows Raika to nullifies (and even refect) some projectiles. briefly immune while doing so. (noted that when he doesn't 'equip' this ability, he just doing the regular double-jumps. only accessible when equipping the 'Aerial Jump' ability)
Forth Dash: allows Raika to execute a quick-dash[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Background Story: (note: the mentioned characters detail coming soon]
Raika, a 16 years-old boy who lived with his parent in Cyber City. there, he often played with his childhood friend who also later become his girlfriend, Saien. few days after his 16 birthday, his parents have to go to a faraway place, causes him to go and stay in his uncle, Kaze Blade's house for 1 1/2 years. there, he met Blade's childrens, Hyuuna and Hyuryuu. in his 2nd day of school, he met a girl, named Soshimori Yuki and her friends, Yagami Tsubasa. Tsubasa fell in love with Raika at the first sight. on the 3rd day, he met Hanamura Yosuke (Shin megami Tensei:Persona 4) and soon befriends with him. on the same day, later in the night, he experienced a weird dreams that showing his destiny as the Keyblade Master. tommorow, after he told this to his friends (Yuki, Tsubasa, Hyuryuu and Yosuke) , yuki the said that that is not a regular dream as she experienced the same dream lately. surprised, Hyuryuu said that he experienced the dream as well. soon after that, Saien calls her and said that she had the weird dreams that showing her destiny. knowing this, Yuki then ask the 4th to come to her house. later, after the trio (Saien, Hyuryuu and Raika) reach Yuki's house, Yuki started to chanting a spell, which summon a door. Yuki then explains that the door will lead them to the world that they never knew, then Yuki vanished into thin air. 'there's only one-way road.' is what Raika thinks when he saw the door. when he open the door, a light shines bright and when the trio open their eyes, they already reached the world they nver know: Rockman Perfect Memories or simply known as RPM[/spoiler]

Nice Mary Sue there, skippy.

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #178 on: August 29, 2009, 04:52:58 AM
what's that supposed to mean?

Offline Nekomata

• The Adorable
  • RPM Goddess
  • The Devil in The Poisoned Tuxedo
    • View Profile
Reply #179 on: August 29, 2009, 05:06:23 AM
it means you need to learn how to [tornado fang]ing google.

Offline Ryugaki

• Resistance Member
  • I Don't Get People... Never Have... Never Will...
    • View Profile
Reply #180 on: August 29, 2009, 04:49:58 PM

whatever...

anyway, here's the 2nd character (pic still coming soon... [damn Scanner...])

Name: Yagami Saien
Sex:  Female
Species: Human Race
Location: lives in Cyber City, but currently she's wandering around RPM
Alignment: Raika... and some RPM denizens
Hobbies: training... (her motto: training makes perfect, right?)
Personality: kind to almost everyone
Skin color: white
Hair color: pink
Eye color: blue
Regular clothes: (imagine Ciel's upper outfit modified with Aile's lower outfit including her shoes)
Theme: Fields of Hope
Battle Theme: Vim and Vigor

Battle Skills
Action:
Blast-Off (Limit Break): Saien summons energy ball between her dual-saber
Bakuen (Combo Finisher): Saien punches her enemies with her hands, creating massive explosion
Sonic Rave (Limit Break): Saien lunges her saber forward while dashing, inflicting damage to her opponents in-range.
Dual-Wield: allows Saien to wield 1 more saber
Mobile Action: the said action can be executed while moving

Growth:
Glide: allows Saien to glide in the air
Dodge Roll: allows Saien to execute a quick rolls
Aerial Dodge: a double-jumps that allows Saien to deflect the projectiles (the height won't increases when doing this action)
Forth Dash: allows Saien to execute a quick-dash

Background Story:
"as mentioned in Raika's background story"
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 04:33:45 PM by Reizan »

Offline IHZ

• Net Navi
  • SHOOOSH
    • View Profile
Reply #181 on: September 16, 2009, 05:00:09 AM
I don't know if I need to do something specific to participate, if it's part of something I didn't read or understood, I'll delete this entry:

IHZ
Sex-Male
Age-20
Height- 5"11
Weight-150 lbs

Description- Average looking man who bears no special traits. He is a simple man with short hair and mild Athletic build. Takes care of his look enough to look good and not look like a complete bum, but doesn't put much importance to it, he wouldn't spend 3 hours in front of a mirror. Secretely, he likes to wear a dress and cries himself to sleep( I'm joking about that part.). Brown hair, Deep hazzlenut eyes. Kind of a cute person who attracts some looks, but nothing out of the ordinary or nothing "head-turner". He's a kind person with very little greed and a liking for car mecanic. Not much of a funny person, makes people laugh usually, but sometimes tries too hard and fail because of it. People usually laugh out of his crazy and cheerful personality. Kind of an illogical lazy bum. Hard working when it's worth personal growth or team work, but would wait just another day to clean the yard or go claim his taxes. Also reacts bad to jokes sometimes and often doesn't think before acting, which results in disastrous accidents sometimes.

Fighting- A Martial Arts fanatic, he studied quite an array of styles, but didn't master any yet. He studied Kyokushin Karate for a year as well as Ko-Budo, Kendo and Iaido. Forced to stop because he moved, he started studying combat in a MMA school where he is curently learning Japanese and Brazilian Jiu Jutsu and boxing/kick Boxing. Still a student and not a master when it comes to fighting. But he got heart and passion and won't tap or leave until he is knocked out. Training and physical fitness is very important to him. Not a powerhouse, but for his size and weight, he is stronger than average and sports excellent resistance but sluggish stamina.

Stats:

Strenght-C
Speed- B
Resistance- S
Stamina- D
Dexterity- B
Offense- C
Defense-A

Weapons
Sword-B
Spear-D
Knives-B
Staff- D
Tonfa- E
Sai-F
Bow-D
Fire weapons-C

Story: Came to RPM because he felt like it. Cool people, Cool place. He doesn't take much part of it, but once in a while, he stops by to see what"s happening. Still would fight if given enough motivation.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #182 on: October 22, 2009, 01:40:37 AM

As if anybody really cares...Updated my Story again. Its turned into a summary of what has happened to me and Kallen in Busy World it seems.... Plus the original backstory...

Offline Kirby Pink

• Joker
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "I play a card."
    • View Profile
    • Sprite Album
Reply #183 on: November 02, 2009, 02:24:18 PM
Name: Kirby The Pink
Race: Human
Height? Weight? How is this needed?
Bio: Born in the land of Newbia in the Castle of Family Pink during 850. (Parrelel world stuff.)
Kirby lived most of her time in the woods, cause of a evil wizard stormed in, tried to take it over, failed and got pissed off. Killed the king and the Queen sent Kirby off with the nurse maid only to be ... well you get the idea. She lived in a Hut with Zack Le Cutter for 15 years until he passed away of old age.
Unware what to do, Kirby grabbed Zack's old Axe and went out adventuring. (Hm... fan fic maybe?).

It didn't take long before she ran into a mage called Ufraunt The Purple. Ufraunt was running away from guards because of a incident with a castles princess and such. Kirby pointed out where Ufraunt was, (Didn't really know what she was doing) and thus she gained a enemy for life.

During one of these adventures Kirby was sent into western time. There she helped a revolver maker that crafted her a gun which she still uses till this day.

During the portal banishing Ufraunt made her endure, Kirby was sent to #Forest. There she came accross Airon. A small spirit that be-friended Kirby quite quickly.
A smaller time latter Kirby found a portal in #Forest leading to the Battle Network world. A Pet scientest crafted a special Pet that could host the spirit of Airon. Thus he became the Navi Airon.exe.

Ufraunt quickly caught wind of Kirby again, they battled and Ufraunt once again banished Kirby to a new world.

Age of 19 , Kirby now roams the Megaman world with Airon.exe (Classic world).

Personality:
Kirby is mostly nice, likes adventure and tries to eat anything sugarly liked she can grab. Like Cookies  :cookie: Mmm! <3
Cause of her desire of sweetness she often gets overly obssesed off eating too much off it. Thus leading to, HYPER ACTIVE! 8D

Weapons:
Revolver - Gained from Western world specialy crafted for her taste.
Airon.exe - Gained from exe world.
Fists and kicks. - Trained in Hand to hand combat.

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #184 on: November 09, 2009, 03:19:44 AM
Name: Black Nova
Gender: Cannot be perfectly known but we hypothesise as male
Race: Star child
Height and wieght: both cannot be recorded as Nova changes shape by sheer will

Description: Nova is one of the star children, the people fused with star's into thier bodies so they could live longer and venture into space, though thier bodies consist of mostly fire they can cover themselves into different materials to cover themselves with. He has fought against many different types of species, though had never destroyed planets as he prefers to settle things more peacfuly. The fact that he dislikes fighting is offset by the fact he teaches lessons through fighting. Seems to have two sides to himself, something that changes and mixes together. His life is very drastic trying to make peace with other species, though he hasnt made many friends.

Fiery body that can constantly change shape but is combined with minerals to take the form of a 16-20 year old as to not look too old, his flames cover the center of his core which is a heart by human terms. He can combine minerals to create all kinds of covers for him, though he cannot create things out of thin air. Has recently joined the BLU team to gain study about humans and kick serious buttocks. Will be updated in the future.

Fighting style: His fire power is dramtically over the top, as his defense that melts regular metal and his hands can cut normal weapons as if they were butter. He does not have much of a close quarters fighting style and prefers to blow enemies away DBZ style.

Dislikes: torture of any sort against any being.
Thanks to Strangeman for the drawing!
Nova

Bio: The united form of three celestial beings, the true glimpse of the true Nova and his form. While in his true form, he can call upon all abilities the previous celestial beings had. His flames now emit a darker energy and he becomes increasingly more agile as he slowly absorbs energy from surrounding life, though to actually show a specific change he would be doing this for quite a while. The leaders of the celestial beings saw his power and separated him, as they were afraid he might challenge them for their power. Since this happened during his first days he does not have amnesia cause thats for JRPG characters. Remembering this he tries to reunite all his forms to once more combine, though there are difficulties since Rukan battled Afro and failed to combine. The combination was the fault of there not being otherworldly essence or strange power while all three where present. Once in the VOID there is enough energy to combine, using the dark mass of the VOID as an outline for his form, he gains energy from the VOID to which make him emit dark energy. The effect of this has been seen in later battles, as he can combine and separate at a incredibly fast speed, which saves his life many times. As of late he has somewhat bought an expensive mansion and is currently facing an army of his own kind, as he tries to find the enemies once more. He has also gained another celestial being. it is called White Nova and was obtained by Schimmer copying Black Nova's data, White Nova does not give Black any new powers, but increases his abilities. Even though White Nova is a part of him, he can only bring him out when he can sustain Schimmer's mind, only letting him out for a limited time. It has also been said that Nova is also Mirby, as they share each others energy. It should be known that celestial beings are humanoid in that they have humanoid forms by way of an inner form, something of a mirage to trick people that they look like humans yet cannot eat, or do many physical activities besides holding someone or something.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 07:29:44 AM by J Por Favor »

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • "To win is to lose, to lose is to win."
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #185 on: November 27, 2009, 05:23:01 AM
I Know November 8th but Still...My File.

Name: Jeffrey
Sex: Male
Age Appearance: Unknown
Height: 5' 4"
Race:Neo-Human

Origin:Jeffrey is a Unknown Person from Dimension X Born and raised to be a leader and is friends with many heroes from other dimensions Such As Megaman,Mario,Link,Etc.Nothing is Known of his Past only shrouded in Mystery.....
Fighting Style:He takes his Fighting Styles from Multiple Arts but Primarily Uses TaiJitsu and he also uses the Shokotan Moves That Ryu & Ken Know.His element is Fire he prefers fire type Abilities His Famous move is the Diablo Fire Super Nova,The most powerful move in his book.
Build:Jeffrey is a Tall and Skinny person that adds to his Fighting Style.
Style/Apperance:He Wears a Green Shirt with Blue Pants That act as a Armor to his Body He has a Buster Added To His arm.
Weakness/Limitations:He has none....He Has 1 limitation Mechanical Arm & Leg.
Character Synopsis:Known as the "Leader" he Rules Dimension X As like A President but does not act like a dictator.He has three Kids,Jakk,Lilia,& Jason.His wife is named Dawn.
First Apperance:Megaman:A New Chapter(Game)/Megaman:A New World(Story)
Archenemy:Klaw/Beta.
So....WTF is a Neo-Human?:Neo-Humans are Humans With Powers that can Accellerate Human Strength,Speed,& Mental Capacity.Neo-Humans Cannot age,Some Neo-Humans Look like They are 15...but some look like they are between 20-70 years of age.Also Neo-Humans Can Have Sex (But they have to,Sorry if had mentioned it).This is info about Neo-Humans

Into Darkness, into the Abyss. Where only anathema exists.
| https://twitter.com/BlazeMcPhearson |

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #186 on: November 27, 2009, 06:37:02 PM
Height: 5' 4"

Build:Jeffrey is a Tall and Skinny person

Five-foot-four isn't very tall...

Offline welwish22

• Cyberelf
    • View Profile
Reply #187 on: December 19, 2009, 12:25:58 PM
A young lady known only as "Sky Child" arrived on this planet several years ago. Standing at 5' 3" and refusing to disclose her weight to anyone, she began her life in RPM as a very awkward, violent, defensive n00b. Even in the early days you could tell she wasn't sure about whether to ally herself with the fragrant RPM or the pungent Sparkvernia. She lives a very conflicted life because of this and it lands her the official alignment of True Neutral. As time passes, she matures to a point where it's almost passable that she's a normal, living catgirl. However untrue that may be. She's learned to ally herself with both Sparky and Vixy at the same time without causing harm to either side, although she is still conflicted. She usually keeps to defending herself in battle rather than going forth and slaying her "enemies". No one knows her real name. She runs her own cafe, in which tea, coffee and alcohol are sold and she sleeps in a box behind the drink counter.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #188 on: December 20, 2009, 10:48:44 PM
Updated my profile picture, removed Zakura's profile.

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #189 on: December 21, 2009, 01:52:25 PM
Removed? Darn...
Can I still use her as my Fortress Boss?

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Strider Xhaiden

• The Token Brit.
  • Master's Unit
  • Never "Great", just varying degrees of "OK".
    • View Profile
Reply #190 on: December 23, 2009, 08:38:44 AM
Removed? Darn...
Can I still use her as my Fortress Boss?

Sure. S'just she ran off with some guy she met and I can't be bothered to chase after 'em...

My Twitch channel. Random streams during the week.
Currently streaming: Transformers: Devastation

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #191 on: December 23, 2009, 10:10:21 AM
Made some very small edits to Flame's origins. Mainly just removing a few choice sentences, renaming the Cyber police "Cyber Network" and explaining more what it is.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #192 on: December 23, 2009, 12:58:45 PM
Sure. S'just she ran off with some guy she met and I can't be bothered to chase after 'em...
Alright, good to know. XD

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #193 on: January 09, 2010, 11:50:04 PM
I have updated my amazing file of things, for now. Next time I shall talk about a....secret character, from one of my stories, which I shall throw into RPM and maybe a drawing too!

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #194 on: January 22, 2010, 06:00:54 AM
Name:Blaze
Sex:Male
Height:6,0
Race:Robot

Origin:Built by Jeffrey Twenty Years Prior to The Meeting with Megaman,Blaze was a Torch Welder Specifically built for Highly Dangerous Places,After He had retired He asked to be a Solider,one that Drifts from the mainstream of Civilization....Twenty Years has past for now,He Now resides in the Dimension that is Ruled by a Mistress,Named Vixy....Whom He Protects with others.

Fighting Style:Known only as the Secrets of the Flame,He manly created this techneque to fend off Beings with fire moves.

Nicknames:"The Master of Fire","The Solider of Heat","Blazemaster,"The Sun","Sun Tzu"
(See Avatar for Blaze's Appearance)
« Last Edit: June 25, 2010, 08:56:04 AM by Commando Man »

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #195 on: January 22, 2010, 06:20:53 AM
Quick grammar lesson:  If it is not a proper noun, do NOT capitalize it.  Proper nouns are capitalized, those usually include names.  Also, put a space after your punctuation.  Honestly, that is painful to read.

Offline Blaze Yeager

• The Loremaster
  • SA-Class Hunter
    • View Profile
    • Suikatei Blog
Reply #196 on: January 22, 2010, 06:22:10 AM
Quick grammar lesson:  If it is not a proper noun, do NOT capitalize it.  Proper nouns are capitalized, those usually include names.  Also, put a space after your punctuation.  Honestly, that is painful to read.
My Apologies Quickie...tired

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #197 on: January 25, 2010, 02:20:30 AM
Forgot to mention that I've updated my profile a bit, over at Wikispace.
May edit later.

Offline Flame

• The obsessive
  • RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #198 on: March 04, 2010, 08:20:09 AM
I updated Flame's SFaO.

...When Larry the reploid accountant goes maverick of his own accord, he's certainly formidable during tax season, but he isn't going to provide X the challenge needed to make him grow as a warrior and reach his potential.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
Reply #199 on: March 05, 2010, 05:30:10 AM
Forgot to mention this a while back, but I added Kallen's Backstory to my post as well.