Ultra Turbo Super Extreme "What are you thinking?" Electric Boogaloo Alpha EX ed

Dr. Wily II · 480203

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Yeah just get him a 2DS and X or Y, or Z whenever it comes out if it's a sequel.  Though it probably won't be a sequel most likely but we won't know until it's confirmed.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Time to start dropping hints because I can't afford to get him that stuff! 8D

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Oh yeah definitely. 

I'm actually starting to work on my Christmas list myself, I for sure want that Homtime Clock and Monster Hunter 4 and maybe Ghost Trick since I have a ton of RPGs.  Of course I need to know the budget for gifts.

I also need to figure what to get my brother and his girl friend, maybe a small house warming gift or something since they'll probably move into their apartment sometime this month.  Depends on what they don't have around that time, it'd have to be cheap.

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
I don't know if anyone here is familiar with "alternate history" but I contributed to a pop culture timeline. The basic premise is that Nintendo and Sony did release the SNES CD add-on in 1992, which had some interesting ripples. One notable change is that SEGA is actually doing much better than in out timeline though still a relatively distant second to Nintendo/Sony. The Saturn has the Nintendo 64's hardware and the Gameboy Color's successor is a somewhere between the Gameboy Advance and DS in power with the latter' clamshell design.

The timeline has only gotten to October 1998, but that timeline has is having its first rumblings of Pokemania Unfortunately for the Quickie of that timeline, the butterfly effect erased Drowzee and Hypno. In their stead exist Psychic/Fire types Hotlein (holding a phone in its hand) and Oracoal (holding a tarot card.)

I thought PB would get a kick out of this. There was a Green Lantern film starring Billy Zane as Kyle Rayner released in summer 1998 (along with an earlier release of X-Men.)

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Hahaha, neat!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
That Pokemon is really interesting, especially with the anime which sounds miles better than what we got.  Though I don't subscribe to the theory that Giovanni is Ash's father I like what they did with it and the league challange with Giovanni being the champion and disbanding Team Rocket, not to mention Mewtwo being in a post season movie sounds 10 times more awesome than the First Movie to me.  Oh if only those things happened instead of the stupid crap we got.

Though I do wonder why exactly Drowzee and Hypno were erased and why their replacements became Psychic/Fire, besides the puns, but I would like to see art of them since they still sound awesome like Plesia does, which is saying something since Lapras is pretty damn awesome.  Molebore and Molecrush do kind of sound meh to me though, interesting for the concept but the names are boring to me.  But I really like Marowak evolving into Kangaskhan and the names for the Nidoran are freaking adorable and wish those were canon.

However I'm not sure about the pirate, everything about her seems very out of place and out of nowhere, especially the name.  I would have rather have Team Rocket attack the SS. Anne in the games like they did in the anime.  However though I also don't subscribe to the theory that Blue's Raticate died I did like what they did with it as well.

I'm really curious what would happen in the sequel.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
I freed a squirrel from a trap.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
However I'm not sure about the pirate, everything about her seems very out of place and out of nowhere, especially the name.
Screw naming conventions, she's a pirate!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
There's  a huge ass storm tonight.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
God damn it's stuff like this that makes me wish I had a job right now, but I need to concentrate on School. 

Offline irgpie

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Scroll wheel on my mouse broke. This is hell. If I get a new one I guess I'm not trying Razer again.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Was playing Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin-was heading to elevator leading to first boss (Last Giant) and one of the Halberd Undead Soldiers starts charging at me from across area (well beyond aggro range) at road runner speeds-runs past me and turns the corner. I was never able to find said hollow and I'm pretty sure it didn't die.  8D

MEEP MEEEEP SOULS!
I love random glitches--they can be amazing.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Was playing Dark Souls II Scholar of the First Sin-was heading to elevator leading to first boss (Last Giant) and one of the Halberd Undead Soldiers starts charging at me from across area (well beyond aggro range) at road runner speeds-runs past me and turns the corner. I was never able to find said hollow and I'm pretty sure it didn't die.  8D

MEEP MEEEEP SOULS!
I love random glitches--they can be amazing.

He just decided that he'd get out of your way, much safer that way!

Reminds me that I have to go through NG+ and NG++ for the last trophies... le sigh. Should be quick at least.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
He just decided that he'd get out of your way, much safer that way!

Reminds me that I have to go through NG+ and NG++ for the last trophies... le sigh. Should be quick at least.

Get out the way? Well she is wearing heavy armor and using a grand lance. I'd get out the way too----MEEP MEEEEEP.  8D

Offline Pyro

• Wielder of the Chaos Force
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Boo yeah!
    • View Profile
That Pokemon is really interesting, especially with the anime which sounds miles better than what we got.  Though I don't subscribe to the theory that Giovanni is Ash's father I like what they did with it and the league challange with Giovanni being the champion and disbanding Team Rocket, not to mention Mewtwo being in a post season movie sounds 10 times more awesome than the First Movie to me.  Oh if only those things happened instead of the stupid crap we got.

Though I do wonder why exactly Drowzee and Hypno were erased and why their replacements became Psychic/Fire, besides the puns, but I would like to see art of them since they still sound awesome like Plesia does, which is saying something since Lapras is pretty damn awesome.  Molebore and Molecrush do kind of sound meh to me though, interesting for the concept but the names are boring to me.  But I really like Marowak evolving into Kangaskhan and the names for the Nidoran are freaking adorable and wish those were canon.

However I'm not sure about the pirate, everything about her seems very out of place and out of nowhere, especially the name.  I would have rather have Team Rocket attack the SS. Anne in the games like they did in the anime.  However though I also don't subscribe to the theory that Blue's Raticate died I did like what they did with it as well.

I'm really curious what would happen in the sequel.

Pokemon Gold and Silver will be known as Sun and Moon in that timeline with Ho-oh as the mascot for sun though the original authors of the timeline are coy on whether Lugia will be the mascot for Moon. In the latest entry it looks like the games will be similar to the DS games in appearance being on the Gameboy Color successor.

As for my contributions, they are largely comic books and related media. Ben Reilly replaced Peter in the clone saga. Zero Hour restored Wonder Woman as a founding member of the JLA and the silver age Hawks pasts restored.

Oh, yeah, and Bruce Campbell as Superman!

Come and read some Thoughts of a Platypus

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Arrrrgg, why do you tempt me?! ):<

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-TV-vita/dp/B00KVMHSUM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1446528812&sr=8-1&keywords=playstation+tv

I wouldn't recommend this, unless you have Vita games you want to play on the big screen.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
*sees Grandia 2 LP in subscriptions*

Oh cool someone I'm subscribed to is LPing Grandia 2, now I can see what it's like.

*LPer stumbles upon the ability to tip coat racks in houses*

......BEST. FEATURE. EVER.

Offline Amatiramisu

• 6-4 Blackbird
  • Legendary Hero
  • Stand by, Pilot!
    • View Profile
Okay guys. I'm just gonna post something here.

And leave you guys to ask "[tornado fang]ing why"

Me and my buddy are just in steam chat shaking our heads.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Well then......

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
... I want those 5 minutes of my life back.

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Police Girl

• A total qt
  • Legendary Hero
  • cannons are cool i guess
    • View Profile
[tornado fang] you pepsi

all i wanted was a pepsi perfect and you denyed me that AGAIN.

also [tornado fang] you amazon for telling me [parasitic bomb] is unavailable when there was still stock because of your trickle nonsense.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Something is really off with my Mom's boss.  I don't think he's going to be mentally capable of running his own company anymore at the rate he's going.   He's not taking serious things seriously enough, he's starting to say things that are complete nonsense, his memory starting to become crap, he's really suffering from the Horn Effect and Recency Biases, never mind that he always had a bias to play favorites from day one anyway but now he's really accentuating the negative, he's not talking to people like he used to, he can't even make an organization chart that makes sense. 

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but he's not going to be able to stay with how badly he's keeping things together.

Offline ViperAcidZX

• Blastia researcher and
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • -Lousy Artist since 1991-
All that raking and lifting 5 bugs full of leaves is starting to takes it toll; woke up this morning feeling sore all over and hurts to move. This is what I get for being so out of shape.