Overthoughts - The Total Extreme Over Thinking Topic

Protoman Blues · 6284

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
on: February 01, 2009, 11:02:10 PM
Hey there, RPM.  Have you ever thought about something from your youth, your hobby, your leisure time activity that makes no sense?  Now, have you ever truly thought TOO much about it, delving your brain and your logical mind into a matter that has no real relevance in life?  I know I certainly have.  Probably way too often as well.  But hey, that's the fun of logic, illogic, and creativity.

So now I give you a chance to share your "Overthoughts" as I like to call them.  LoL, have fun with them.  Oh, and here's an example:

While I was making myself a Sammich, I got the Bubba Duck song from Duck Tales in my head that Huey, Dewie, and Louie sing in class when Bubba comes to visit.  Then I got to thinking about how Bubba decided to abandon his prehistoric past and live with Scrooge instead, proving that he has some intelligence to want to live with the Richest Duck in the World!  XD

However, by doing this, Bubba has drastically altered history.  For all we know, Bubba was the first CaveDuck and his disappearance from that time line could off seriously alter humanity as we know it.  I mean, who knows what Bubba contributed towards Duck evolution and such.  For all we know, Bubba Clubba could've been what saves Duckmanity from a dinosaur attack, or Reptites (too much Chrono Trigger) or whatever.  Didn't Gyro think about this when he invented the Millennium Shortcut?  Talk about irresponsibility!

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 11:05:58 PM
A+ thread. Will post in it later. XD

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 11:46:05 PM

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 08:54:46 AM
That be it.  Gotta love Fridge Logic. 

There is also sillophysing.  Basically, you put logic in the illogical.  An example of this would be a discussion between my brother and I concerning the hive activity of Smurfs, Goofy's divorce, and Donald's military service.  For example, when Huey, Dewey, and Louie are sent to Uncle Scrooge's, we figure that is when Donald is called to active duty and cannot watch the boys.  Goofy's son Max is that "Junior" from the old Goofy cartoons.  Goofy's wife left him and he was awarded custody of Max.  If I recall, it was never specified what happened to Max's mother. 

And as for the Smurfs, they have a hive mind like ants.  Smurfette is the Queen, Papa Smurf is the King and the only Smurf who is allowed to mate with Smurfette.  The other Smurfs are worker drones, spawned by Smurfette.  Then Grandpa Smurf was introduced, along with the Smurflings.  Grandpa Smurf was the former King who was exiled when Papa Smurf reached maturity.  Grandpa Smurf was only permitted to return to the colony when he became infertile.  As for the former Queen, she was eaten by Smurfette.  The young female Smurfling will soon reach maturity and eat Smurfette, taking her place as the new Queen.  Papa Smurf will be exiled as a male Smurfling takes his place.

Smurf bites are vicious.  And if you have a Smurf infestation, it's best to just burn the house down and move.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 03:03:59 AM
So, it doesn't make sense to have both worlds co-exist and keep a game running at the same time, right? Yu Gi Oh GX has this theory for having the "spirits" of the underworld visit the planet for a day, however, it's actually an alternate reality. Bakugan explains this with Earth and Vestoria working as one until it had to be split, in which had to be with an unecessary sacrifice of Drago, which he would somehow return as the Vestorian ruler (Neo Dragonoid) when Vestoria is restored and dubbed "New Vestoria". Which somehow Dan, Marucho, and Shun return, but for the rest, whereabouts unknown.

It also happened in the EXE series, where as a new game, either the boss cast from 1 would return, or appear at the last-last minute. I knew there was going to be a pattern for Wily's comback. Vanashed in 2, reappeared in 3. And so re-appears in 5 in the ending, which hinted a sequel for Wily to switch from rage against soceity to a social problem explained in 6.

However, real life can make mistakes as such, placing a man with good enough IQ being placed in a critally low IQ enviorment, which can affect personality severely. I'm sure everyone's been through this, but then like anyone else here, has the sudden "Collector's urge" to just simply collect what seems the most appealing series to the collector.

As for the hive-like Smurfs, they may have predators, since thier sub-species are Snorks, but work diffrently, moreso like fish. They have a straw-like attenae that allows them to breathe and manuver around water, with only having the leader allowed to mate with the female Snork, and seem to live in reefs, which affect other wildlife and a high chance of encounter with Aquaman, which is another problem for them.

Then explain the good going bad? Say hi to Masqurade, who is Alice in disguise. However, this is a persona. Characters like the origional Green Lantern going bad and killing all his comerades doesn't make sense, so is skimpy and revealing outfits of female superheroes, which is in Starfire and Raven's situation. New Teen Titans is the modern animation Titans, which was strangely replaced by Autobots, though they look like they can live in harmony as guest stars.

Then again, why Detroit for Generation 8's location? Then again, why is it the number one site for aliens? It's like trying to explain Godzilla's origin in a more mature manner and how it happened, which he protects his territory, thinking like the average reptile. Monsters VS Aliens proves this, as aliens often visit America, but why exactly?

Another mind buggler, Green, Red and Blue's roles has switched around abit, as primary characters for multipule series, Red's probably the oppisite of Blue, but often described as the anti-hero. Black's usually considered bad, so it must be the media's choice to represent these characters and colors.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 03:21:18 AM
Epic necro thar. >.>

I'll leave the fate of this thread up to the bigger mods, but for now, lock'd.

Actually, let me make myself clearer, you did no harm since you were on topic Gaia, I just don't think this thread will serve much use now.