"What Are You Thinking Now?"

Sakura Leic · 2816714

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #10775 on: July 10, 2010, 03:02:23 AM
Hmm if I could draw I could probably make a strange about McNuggets kickass.  His sidekick would BBQ Sauce but I need a name that just spells fail.  Now what the heck would be the bad guy?

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10776 on: July 10, 2010, 03:11:11 AM
No I mean start a new file when he's just at the beggining.  He got Persona 4 last weekend and made it to Yukino's Midnight channel then he starts a new file today.  I honestly don't know why he does this, especially with RPGs, he did the same thing with Kingdom Hearts 2 as well.  Also he messed up his name, he wanted to be named Kickass McNuggets but instead he's McNuggets Kickass.
Most 100%ers usually start a game fresh, and then after awhile, realise they can't get a full 100% on this playthrough, go check a guide, and try to make a PERFECT RUN of the whole game, getting all items and stuff by restarting the whole thing.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10777 on: July 10, 2010, 03:18:15 AM
Most 100%ers usually start a game fresh, and then after awhile, realise they can't get a full 100% on this playthrough, go check a guide, and try to make a PERFECT RUN of the whole game, getting all items and stuff by restarting the whole thing.
Yeah but my brother is definitly not that kind of guy.

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #10778 on: July 10, 2010, 03:28:56 AM
Well, that's really gotta suck when there are items that can ONLY be obtained after the first playthrough.

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #10779 on: July 10, 2010, 03:29:49 AM
GENICIDO CUTTAH~!

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10780 on: July 10, 2010, 03:33:00 AM
Well, that's really gotta suck when there are items that can ONLY be obtained after the first playthrough.
Another reason why I don't startover unless it's nescesary.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10781 on: July 10, 2010, 03:34:17 AM
I really hate games that have "points of no return". How are you gonna get a 100% if you can't explore the game at your leisure? Guess?

Offline CephiYumi

• Kick the door, hit the floor, magical words (groovy!)
  • RPM Purifier
  • mew mew~
    • View Profile
Reply #10782 on: July 10, 2010, 03:49:12 AM
"I'm happy more and more games are having New Game+s thats for sure ^^"

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10783 on: July 10, 2010, 03:53:00 AM
I really hate games that have "points of no return". How are you gonna get a 100% if you can't explore the game at your leisure? Guess?
I know I hate those too.  

I also hate when you do stupid things like when I picked up the items after the Cyrus's Ghost side quest in Chrono Trigger but I got the items in the past first instead of the present so I missed getting Marle's best weapon, which wasn't so bad since I don't really use Marle but it meant that I couldn't beat that Marle in the extra stuff in the DS version.  I just don't like using Marle, usually my teams were Chrono, Frog and Lucca/Magus but I used Ayla in the final fight at the Black Omen aganst Zeal just so I could smash her with Frog Smash and Dino Tail because she was such a megalomanic [sonic slicer].

"I'm happy more and more games are having New Game+s thats for sure ^^"
Yes I love that too, wiping out the weak yet sometimes annoying bosses without even trying.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10784 on: July 10, 2010, 04:10:07 AM
I know I hate those too.  

I also hate when you do stupid things like when I picked up the items after the Cyrus's Ghost side quest in Chrono Trigger but I got the items in the past first instead of the present so I missed getting Marle's best weapon, which wasn't so bad since I don't really use Marle but it meant that I couldn't beat that Marle in the extra stuff in the DS version.  I just don't like using Marle, usually my teams were Chrono, Frog and Lucca/Magus but I used Ayla in the final fight at the Black Omen aganst Zeal just so I could smash her with Frog Smash and Dino Tail because she was such a megalomanic [sonic slicer].
Yes I love that too, wiping out the weak yet sometimes annoying bosses without even trying.
Example: Persona 3. To get a 100%, you pretty much have to do a perfect calendar. Means making every single right choice on the right day of a whole year. HOW does that make any kind of sense? I used a guide on my second playthrough, but a friend of mine just used one on the first. I'm afraid to say it kinda ruins the experience.

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10785 on: July 10, 2010, 04:12:46 AM
Example: Persona 3. To get a 100%, you pretty much have to do a perfect calendar. Means making every single right choice on the right day of a whole year. HOW does that make any kind of sense? I used a guide on my second playthrough, but a friend of mine just used one on the first. I'm afraid to say it kinda ruins the experience.
I honestly don't know I just do the things I can with or without a guide.

Offline Gaia

• RPM's only Card Collector.
  • Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10786 on: July 10, 2010, 04:55:35 AM
Looks like my bro doesn't know how to handle a DS (or a handheld for that matter, or he just isin't a fan, but still, giving away stuff behind my back is just.. ugh). He just gave me his HG and told me he gave it (my DS Lite) to gamestop. Oh joy, the fun of the fucktacular time of re-inserting everyone's FCs ONCE. AGAIN. Way to go, happy birthday to me!  -AC

THIS IS WHY I HATE THE FC SYSTEM, THIS IS WHY I HATE IT! HRRGH!

.. But now whoopdedo, the DK casing is now officially useless. God I need a home console in mah room. Unfair that he gets to do [parasitic bomb] like this behind my back BEFORE ASKING OR CONSULTING and he has a godforsaken PC and PS2 in his room. AND HE'S YOUNGER THAN ME, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ELDERLY SUPERIORITY!? This is why I liked every tyrant in existance (except the extremist types), they know superiority. they [tornado fang]ing do. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll listen to Beehtoven on Youtube now and vent my anger on pixels.

Workshop/DA/YT/Photobucket なにかんがえてるの!?
So its about ass now huh? EVEN THE ASS HAS 'EXCEEDED'!

One mention of LEGENDS and everyone goes batshit.  :\

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

It got really messy to find my sprite and comic topic, so it's in my sig.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Reply #10787 on: July 10, 2010, 05:03:19 AM
My brother did that with my European PAL SNES too, 15-ish years ago. Later in life, I got a Japanese one. It felt so much better.
</wii>

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10788 on: July 10, 2010, 05:05:41 AM
Yeah, I guess that happens to everyone that has a sibling. It still can get annoying when you have to re-input the codes though. Steam does what Nintendon't baby.  ::)

Yep, every time when someone mentions that game people get energized for an apparent reason whatsoever. It's like this everywhere else, trust me.

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10789 on: July 10, 2010, 05:07:09 AM
Looks like my bro doesn't know how to handle a DS (or a handheld for that matter, or he just isin't a fan, but still, giving away stuff behind my back is just.. ugh). He just gave me his HG and told me he gave it (my DS Lite) to gamestop. Oh joy, the fun of the fucktacular time of re-inserting everyone's FCs ONCE. AGAIN. Way to go, happy birthday to me!  -AC

THIS IS WHY I HATE THE FC SYSTEM, THIS IS WHY I HATE IT! HRRGH!

.. But now whoopdedo, the DK casing is now officially useless. God I need a home console in mah room. Unfair that he gets to do [parasitic bomb] like this behind my back BEFORE ASKING OR CONSULTING and he has a godforsaken PC and PS2 in his room. AND HE'S YOUNGER THAN ME, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ELDERLY SUPERIORITY!? This is why I liked every tyrant in existance (except the extremist types), they know superiority. they [tornado fang]ing do. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll listen to Beehtoven on Youtube now and vent my anger on pixels.
Wait... your brother sold your DS to Gamestop behind your back? Or just gave it to them to be fixed?

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10790 on: July 10, 2010, 05:36:33 AM
He sold it, just like he did to my phat -AND- my SF4 for a DBZ game (and I was gaining ahold of the controls too! the Burst Limit's controls were "wat"?). X(

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10791 on: July 10, 2010, 05:38:58 AM
He sold it, just like he did to my phat -AND- my SF4 for a DBZ game (and I was gaining ahold of the controls too! the Burst Limit's controls were "wat"?). X(
...Okay seriously is your brother retarded, stupid or does he just hate you.  I mean seriously that's not right.

Offline Gaia

• Legendary Hero
  • Yep.
    • View Profile
    • YT Profile Page
Reply #10792 on: July 10, 2010, 05:56:51 AM
...Okay seriously is your brother retarded, stupid or does he just hate you.  I mean seriously that's not right.

Actually, I consulted with him, it turned out to be his, and I was relived when he told me that. It was a misunderstanding. XD
..It's just good 'ol classic sibling rivalry at best~

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #10793 on: July 10, 2010, 05:59:48 AM
Actually, I consulted with him, it turned out to be his, and I was relived when he told me that. It was a misunderstanding. XD
..It's just good 'ol classic sibling rivalry at best~
Oh okay then that's fine.

Offline Gary Loaki

• Robot Master
  • Formerly Loki~
    • View Profile
Reply #10794 on: July 10, 2010, 06:03:46 AM
Need... To play... MONSTER HUNTER.

except i don't have it with me ;_;

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10795 on: July 10, 2010, 11:14:01 AM
Last time I knew a [sonic slicer] who sold of tha DS and games of a friend of mine, then claimed to never have them, I got the game store where she made the trade to recognize the objects as stolen AND I managed to fill her purse with a big quantity of spiders.

It was very amusing.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #10796 on: July 10, 2010, 12:27:25 PM
My beard is getting sentient. I think it needs a name.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
Reply #10797 on: July 10, 2010, 02:57:28 PM
I hope my PS2 games are in the boxes, I hope my PS2 games are in the boxes.  ;^;

Getting my stuffed shipped here from Georgia and grandmother repackaged it and she never mentioned if they were in the box. But my SNES/N64 games are in there... If they survive the shipping. :|

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Bueno Excelente

• Diddlyboodlyzoodly
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #10798 on: July 10, 2010, 03:04:26 PM
I hope my PS2 games are in the boxes, I hope my PS2 games are in the boxes.  ;^;

Getting my stuffed shipped here from Georgia and grandmother repackaged it and she never mentioned if they were in the box. But my SNES/N64 games are in there... If they survive the shipping. :|
Cartridges are hella tough. They'll survive, don't worry.

Offline Nicole Claris

• Robot Master
    • View Profile
    • Rise of Aetheria- An Arts and Roleplaying Site
Reply #10799 on: July 10, 2010, 03:11:51 PM
 >0< Then I can play "The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie" w00t.

Yes I have it.

Don't judge me. >8|

I also have Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Illusion of Gaia, ya know, good games.

“We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.”
Benjamin Franklin