4-Player Mega Man Perfect Harmony Remake

The Legendary Rud · 2824

Offline The Legendary Rud

• Net Navi
  • "aka ROCK"
    • View Profile
    • Rocks Clan
on: May 05, 2019, 01:43:38 AM
Hi, guys! I normally just stick to facebook and twitter, I don't normally shill out my game like this anywhere... But I've actually been to this forum a bit before and I hope you guys don't mind if I share this with all of you here.

I'm taking the old Perfect Harmony game and turning it into a new stand alone game that's even closer to the classic NES games. Only with 4-Player Co-op gameplay. Check it out:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WB0Ji9VJ14w[/yt]

And I'm also running a Kickstarter for it right now.

Every little bit helps keep the game alive. I really do appreciate anything at all. Even a dollar helps us get to the goal. But anyway, thanks for letting me come here and do this, I really normally don't visit forums at all, like I said. So, hello to anyone who remembers me.

I'm sure I will get some type of feedback, and despite what some people might say I'm actually totally open to any and all kinds. Thank you once again for letting me share this with you. Have a great weekend!

« Last Edit: May 05, 2019, 01:53:28 AM by Phi »

Offline Phi

• RPM Knight
    • View Profile
Reply #1 on: May 05, 2019, 02:12:43 AM
It looks pretty fun. Co-op games are always welcome, in my book.

Also, I fixed your youtube link. Please read through the Youtube Embedding tutorial post when you have the time. It may look complicated at a glance, but it's really simple.