Dr. Wily II's attempts at sprites and stuff (KOBUN MADNESS!)

Dr. Wily II · 438883

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1925 on: November 17, 2016, 01:07:38 PM

Name: CaptBuccaneer Man

Designation: Robot Master (WBN-008)

Weapon Get: Captain Piercer (borockman/Vixy)
Skill Get: Stun Hook (Blackhook)

Other weapons: Captain Lariat

Background: The eighth, and final, of Captain White Beard's special robot series, the White Beard Numbers (WBNs), CaptBuccaneer Man is the overall leader of the WBNs, and reports directly to White Beard. He is an extensively upgraded Buccaneer, the grunts of White Beard's army. Only are his basic weapons upgraded, he gets a size upgrade too.

CaptBuccaneer Man's main weapon, the Captain Piercer, has him fire buster shots from his submachine buster, which can pierce through shields. He can either fire at bursts of 6, or rapid-fire a volley of 12. As such, he tends to be a medium to long range fighter.
His other weapon is the Captain Lariat where he dashes into his enemies using the shoulder shield on his right shoulder for great damage. The shoulder shield can also block attacks for him, but the range of blocking is limited to the size of the shield itself.

Character: By the book, does not tolerate failure.

Weakness: Medium to long range?
[spoiler]Pelt him with Parrot Flurry!![/spoiler]
[spoiler=Regarding Captain Piercer...]Since Captain Piercer can pierce through shields, it is the weakness of Cutlass Man, since he can spin up a shield with his cutlass.
Also, although not a true weakness, but Captain Piercer can also be used on Chest Man while he is in his impenetrable Perfect Chest mode.[/spoiler]

You get... CAPTAIN PIERCER!!

borockman/Vixy gets this weapon from defeating CaptBuccaneer Man. As demonstrated by borockman, s/he gets to fire off a burst of 5 shots that can pierce through shields.

You gained... STUN HOOK!!

Blackhook gains this skill from defeating CaptBuccaneer Man. Now Blackhook's hook stuns with an awesome power, its crackling spark tells him to grasp victory!!

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1926 on: November 17, 2016, 02:39:09 PM
For a moment I thought he had a cigar. He should totally have a Cigar to fit his gruff captain image! XD

Also for his weakness---so we pelt him with parrots?  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1927 on: November 17, 2016, 03:31:54 PM
He might be upgraded, but he is still a Buccaneer at heart. Hence the :P face. 8D

And yes, parrots. 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1928 on: November 17, 2016, 10:10:32 PM
Having a cannonball head makes life hard.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1929 on: November 18, 2016, 12:54:29 AM
At least he now has a reinforced jaw to cushion head trauma! 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1930 on: November 18, 2016, 12:55:54 AM
Too bad they are still throwable.  :D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1931 on: November 18, 2016, 01:04:22 AM
... The mysterious backer might have overlooked that... 8D

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1932 on: November 18, 2016, 01:32:21 AM
Or White Beard's overall lacking design ability in general. Remember he got wrecked twice by a girl in a glorified swim suit.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1933 on: November 18, 2016, 01:51:27 AM
He was distracted by sexy!

Even as a robot. 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1934 on: November 24, 2016, 04:38:27 PM
Somewhere in space, in his WB Yamato, White Beard slams his fists into the arm rests on his golden throne.

YE HAVE GOT TO KIDDING ME!! ALL ME NUMBERS!! DEFEATED!!

I'm surprised myself... To think they managed to defeat all of my... I mean your creations...

YOU SAID YE HAVE IT COVERED!!

That I did... And she is ready.

White Beard raised his eyebrows at his mysterious backer's remark, and a wide smirk appeared on his face.

SEND HER OUT!!

Name: B (Powered)

Designation: borockman Killer (bKN-003)

Weapon Get: Blue Slasher

Other weapons: B Blaster, B Reflector

Background: A powered up version of B, she is now glowing with a powerful aura, and her attacks are all infused with said aura, providing excellent offense and defense. The aura also allows her to hover in the air. She mostly traded her original attacks away, however, still be wary of her throw if she gets too close...
Her main weapon, the Blue Slasher, is fired off from her energy blade. The slicing power of the energy wave generated is immense... At melee range. Despite the range, it has a wide hitbox area, and can even cancel small to medium-sized projectiles!
Her other weapons include the B Blaster, where she bombards enemies with energy shots fired from either of her palms. However, if she raises up both palms, she generates the B Reflector which reflects away any ranged attacks aimed at her. And she loves to spam that.

Character: Full of screaming rage due to the aura powering her.

Weakness: How to get pass that reflector shield!?
[spoiler]You would think that Captain Piercer is the answer since it pierces shields... But this will only get your own shots reflected back. [spoiler]Not a true weakness, but... Bane Lifter...[/spoiler][/spoiler]

You get... BLUE SLASHER!!

borockman/Vixy/Blackhook gets this weapon from defeating B (Powered). As demonstrated by borockman, s/he gets to fire off a melee-range energy wave that has tremendous power, but that's all the range it can have. It has an added benefit of cancelling out small to medium-sized projectiles. Blackhook will slash with his hook instead.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1935 on: November 24, 2016, 05:43:44 PM
All the rage! Love the moveset!

You should checkout Kid Blue's Daliy Power in the RP by the way I tossed a reference to B Powered there.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1936 on: December 01, 2016, 04:10:00 PM
Hehe. 8D

B lets out a scream as the final blow is dealt on her, destroying her glasses in the process. She collapses onto the ground, defeated. After our hero/ine gains B's Blue Slasher, s/he slowly approaches her. B begins to slowly wake up, her right palm on her forehead. Groaning in discomfort, she looks at our hero/ine.

Ehhh... Hi there? I'm Blue... Would you mind telling me where am I and why am I here?

Our hero/ine informs Blue of White Beard's plan to take over RPM City, and how she was mind-controlled by the pirate. Looking back at the destroyed glasses, our hero/ine has a sneaky suspicion...

That White Beard... I will not forgive him for what he did to me!! Please, let me join you!!

Back at the WB Yamato, White Beard was hopping mad.

SHE FAILED!? EVEN THAT PESKY BLUE FAILED!?

Calm down... You still-

CALM DOWN!? HOW CAN ME CALM DOWN!? YE SAID SHE WILL DO DE JOB!!

That I did... Still-

NO MORE EXCUSES!! IF YE WANT TO DO SOMETHING RIGHT YE HAVE TO DO IT YE-SELF!!

With that, White Beard pushes a button on his console, and he teleports out. With White Beard gone, the mysterious backer flashes a wide grin.

Suddenly, both Blue and our hero/ine are forcefully teleported out, and rematerialised in a windowed room. Blue looks out, and can see Planet Websitia just below her.

Space? We are in space!!

Our hero/ine shakes his/her head, knowing what's coming up...
(OK, so for this stage, Blue will follow borockman/Vixy/Blackhook around, and will occasionally help deal with some of the smaller enemies by throwing them. No need to help Blue navigate, she will be fine in spikes and pits. 8D)

Name: Powereder White Beard

Designation: Fortress Boss (WBN-FBXXX)

Background: A powered robotic suit forged from the remains of Bane Man, White Beard pulls no stops to ensure his victory by climbing into his ultimate creation. With the help of his mysterious backer, the armour is now further reinforced, effectively giving the suit twice the endurance of Bane Man. Due to the destruction of one of the arms, it is replaced with a giant claw for extra crushing power. White Beard also requested the inclusion of a back-mounted cannon, because why not. However, the most notable feature is how all the Master Weapons of the White Beard Numbers are incorporated into the suit.
As such, Rolling Cutlass (claw is thrown out), Bane Lifter (using the claw), Smiley Grabber (extendable claw), Loot Grabber (claw saps energy), Bombard Bomb (fired from back cannon), Gel Splasher (fired from back cannon), Parrot Flurry (fired from back cannon), and Captain Piercer (claw turns like a drill bit) can be used, and some can even by used in combination. Besides these, the sheer weight of the powered suit can also be used with crushing efficiency during jumps.

Character: It's White Beard inside a freaking powered suit!!

Weakness: Such durability... Two healthbars...
[spoiler]Despite reinforced armour, it IS still Bane Man's body...  Rolling Cutlass...[/spoiler]

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1937 on: December 01, 2016, 05:30:44 PM
Uh oh--err quick throw the projectiles back at his exposed head? Also is Blue basicly tails when following along?  8D

I wonder if the Cap has a new Kong Bot hidden somewhere.  -_-

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1938 on: December 02, 2016, 07:41:16 AM
Tails? Yea. 8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1939 on: December 08, 2016, 02:25:40 PM
As our hero/ine lands the final blow on Powereder White Beard, White Beard lets out a disguntled scream as the powered suit exploded around him. He only barely managed to climb out of his suit before it exploded.

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! How!? How can aye have lost!?

*teleports in* How indeed... You are such a disappointment.

YOU!?

Me? How could I? It's not like I can sabotage you or anything...

HOW DARE YOU!! *forcefully teleported out*

Our hero/ine looks on in amazement as the events unfolded before their eyes.

There's no need to worry, White Beard's fine... He's just floating about in the vastness of space... His Buccaneers should be able to scoop him up... Eventually. Anyways, I'm surprised you made it this far... Again.

The mysterious backer walks into the light, finally revealing his identity.

Surprised? It was me all along!! You seriously thought White Beard could build such fine Robot Masters all on his own!? It's true he has his own special numbers, but they are nothing compared to my sheer genius!!

Our hero/ine gives a rather 'Meh' look.

... YOU DARE TO DISS ME AGAIN!? YOU WILL PAY!!

With that, our hero/ine is forcefully teleported out, and reappeared right in front of a boss gate...

(Tune back tomorrow/Saturday/Sunday!)

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1940 on: December 09, 2016, 12:48:36 AM
WilyII is best pirate!  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1941 on: December 17, 2016, 06:18:31 AM
(... Huh. This update got delayed. >.>)

As our hero/ine stares at the boss gate, Blue walks over and stares at it.

So... Who was that old man from earlier?

Our hero/ine explains to Blue about Dr. Wily II, and how he is always bent on RPM world domination. Blue looks confused, but then remembers how he treated White Beard earlier.

Sounds like a bad man... But following you earlier was pretty tiring... I'm going to sit this one out. Good luck!

With a nod, our hero/ine walks towards the opening boss gate...

Name: Holy Devil MK-3

Designation: Fortress Boss (QMN-FB003)

Background: After 2 rounds of defeat, with the help of its evolving core system, the Holy Devil evolved further... By replacing the spikes under its body with 2 hands that never connects with the main body.
The Holy Devil MK-3 is always hovering, and just like all Devils before it, it can break up into smaller globs of itself, and then fired off at enemies. It can always fire a short range laser from its mono-eye. Also like previous Devils, it is vunerable only if its mono-eye is opened.
What's NEW are the hands. These hands are free to roam about, resulting in all range attacks.

Character: REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT REPENT

Weakness: Still so holy...
[spoiler]Those hands can get pretty annoying. Blast everything back with Bombard Bomb!![/spoiler]

Offline Frozen Potato

• The Unamused Blue Haired
  • Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #1942 on: December 18, 2016, 02:03:31 AM
The Power of Holy Devil MK3 Compels You!!!

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1943 on: December 18, 2016, 05:14:21 AM
Am I the only one who thinks it looks adorable with such tiny hands?  owo

Offline Sapphire Knight

• Coffee-Powered
  • Master's Unit
  • Short for Sapphire Knight
    • View Profile
    • Sapph's DA
Reply #1944 on: December 19, 2016, 12:22:12 PM
Sorta gives me the impression of a severely overweight Bongo Bongo, to be honest.  -u-'

My thread of Random Crap

Who loves Grape Soda? Sapph loves Grape Soda! Is it true? Is it true? Ohyesohyesohyes it's true-oo~ I do I do I do I do-oo~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1945 on: December 24, 2016, 06:21:37 AM
As our hero/ine lands the final blow on Holy Devil MK-3, it lets out an anguished scream as it slowly dissolves away... With a nod, s/he walks over to Blue, who looks like she has recovered her strength. Without warning, both are teleported away to a dark room, which then lights up to show 8 teleporter tubes...

ONE BOSS RUSH LATER (Bane Man is still part of the Boss Rush)...

Our hero/ine and Blue enters the ninth teleporter tube, and upon arrival, a familiar face.

Even the Holy Devil failed... Why must you ALWAYS be such a thorn in my side? I will emerge victorious!!

The room suddenly goes dark, and when the lights come back on, a huge Machine prepares its attack.

This is the first phase of the Wily II Pirate Ship. To go along with the whole pirate scheme, Dr. Wily II remodeled an old Wily Machine for this battle.
The mouth cannon can fire off large fireballs, while the cannon at the back can fire homing shots. If our hero/ine manages to get under the ship, s/he will be crushed under the ribbed spikes for massive damage.
However, the most dangerous attack is a massive laser that is fired from the mouth cannon, which takes some time to charge up, and is unavoidable. Although, if the mouth is hit multiple times, the charging will be aborted...
[spoiler]Use the time delay to blast the mouth with Bombard Bomb!![/spoiler]

This is the second phase of the Wily II Pirate Ship, after borockman/Vixy/Blackhook blasted the skull away with. With the skull gone, Dr. Wily II can be clearly seen.
The cannons at the back will still be firing homing shots, while the antennas at the back can also fire electrical orbs that stun on contact. After a few rounds of shots, the ship will reel back to do a full-on tackle, which can be forced back...
[spoiler]Use Captain Piercer to push the ship back during its tackle to cause damage!![/spoiler]

This is the third phase of the Wily II Pirate Ship, after the ship crashed too many times into the back wall. Dr. Wily II has retreated into his UFO that was on the ship's back.
This UFO is always in the air, and can disappear and reappear anywhere, surprising our hero/ine and causing crash damage. The two cannons on the bottom can also fire energy shots straight down that split into two directions upon ground contact. If only it comes down...
[spoiler]Use Gel Splasher to gum up the UFO, and then get up close with Blue Slasher!![/spoiler]

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1946 on: December 24, 2016, 10:21:39 PM
Nothing to throw! Looks like Blue isn't doing much in this battle.  8D

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1947 on: May 28, 2018, 05:19:52 PM
(... WOW. I never wrapped this up properly. For 1.5 years. -_-)

With one final Blue Slasher, the UFO explodes, and Dr. Wily II drops to the ground with an audible thud.

Owww... Darnit... How could I have lost!? Only one thing left... TO SELF-DESTRUCT THIS SHIP!

Dr. Wily II pulls out a button and laughs as he sees the hero/ine and Blue rushed towards him in vain. With a simple push of a button...

Nothing.

... W-What? *pushes button again, nothing* WHERE ARE THE EXPLOSIONS!?

*over the intercom* YAR-HA-HA-HA!! Ye thought ye could get rid of me from me ship!? Me Buccaneers fished me out from ye space and put me back in me seat! And me ship is not gonna explode, because me need me ship for plundering! Now all you landlubbers... SCRAM!!

WHAT!? NO- *forcefully teleported out*

Our hero/ine and Blue look at each other in confusion, as they too are forcefully teleported out of the WB Yamato... And back onto the streets of RPM City. As they looked around, they notice Dr. Wily II has been teleported here as well... Just as he sneers and teleports away.

Blue then turns towards our hero/ine.

Well... That has been an Adventure... Thank you again for saving me from Captain White Beard and that Dr. Wily II... But now that White Beard has a new ship... I need to chase after him else another planet falls into disarray! OMNI FORM!!

Blue starts to charge up energy... But then nothing happens.

Huh? That's... Weird.

She tries again... Only to sprout out cat ears and a tail instead.

W-W-WHAT'S HAPPENING!?

As Blue kneels on the ground in utter confusion, our hero/ine recalls back to the battle with the brainwashed Blue, and the sheer amount of energy she was emitting throughout the battle. Maybe Blue had completely exhausted her Omni-Form energy?

Our hero/ine comforts the dazed Blue, and promises to help her chase after White Beard.

A few weeks have passed, and Blue has gotten used to her new cat girl form, as well as to life in RPM City. With help from Dr. Wily II, albeit reluctantly, Blue now has a new spaceship. With a heartfelt goodbye, Blue leaves behind RPM City and Planet Websitia to chase after White Beard...

... Towards a new Adventure...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW... Way overdue. But this finally ends borockman World 3: White Beard's Bounty.

Plans for borockman World 4 will be on hold, though ideas have been generously provided.

Until next time.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1948 on: May 28, 2018, 05:22:56 PM
Glad to see this be updated again-looking forward to the next one : >

Also Catgirl Blue time!

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1949 on: May 28, 2018, 06:35:12 PM
I approve of Blue randomly becoming a Cat Girl.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection