My attempts at Art that might be awsome. - Now with Random Story things!

Magnus Ragnar · 44839

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #75 on: August 02, 2009, 10:46:59 PM
BLU teams gonna be a sausage fest, isn't it?

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
  • A Fool Named Fortune: Reshuffled
    • View Profile
    • My Fanfiction.net Account!
Looks that way. Taking a mini-break because I can, and because I was reading ProtomanBlues' GoRPM thread, I feel the need to show how Magnus is handling living at RPM.

Ryujin Croncicles: Issue 1, Part 1

First Impressions of RPM
---------------------------------

Magnus stood atop the Ryujin Mercenaries HQ, looking over at Club Groove. He sighed, then looked over his shoulder.

"Exactly HOW did you con me into coming here again? I forget." Magnus said, his question aimed at Nick Z. Rythm who was sitting on a chair drinking a can of Root Beer and reading an issue of JoJo's Bizzare Adventure.

"Wasn't that hard." He replied. "You were bored and said something along the lines of 'ah, what the hell? i got nothing better to do' then set up shop here."

"Oh yea, right...." Magnus said, hanging his head.

Nick looked up from his book. "What's the matter, dude? Bored of this place?"

"Not possible. It's just nobody comes to visit apart from you." Magnus grumbled. "And NO, the rest of my characters don't count sence I see them all the time."

Nick rolled his eyes. "You should probably go visit somewhere else then."

"I would, but, I don't trust most of the other guys to keep Renard from trying to microwave explosives again."

"Oh yea. I remember the last time that happened. Stardust was PISSED. But seriously, go out 'n mingle. Like you say yourself, ya got nothin' better to do."

"Bah, alright fine. But if I come back to find a crater where this place should be, you're in deep trouble." Magnus said flatly. "And I mean DEEP."

"Yea, yea, just get goin', ya overgrown lizard."

Magnus grunted in reply, then swung over the side of the roof and in through an open window to the Teleportation room. He walked over to one of the teleport pods and looked at the list of RPM locations.

"Let's see.....I'll try the Cafe." The dragonic one mumbled, tapping on the picture of the Sky Neko Cafe. A quick flash of light later, and he was standing outside of the Cafe. He sighed, then walked in only to find nobody there.

"Uh, what the hell?" Magnus said, blinking in surprise. He walked out, then looked around. He saw who he thought was Protoman Blues heading towards Vixy's Game Corner, then he sighed.

"Well, great. Just my luck, I find HIM before I see any other people here." Magnus complained. "Knowing my luck, I'll do something stupid and look like a complete idiot. Welp, here goes nothing."

Quickly walking towards the Game Corner, Magnus is unable to catch up with PB before he goes inside. Opening the door, he notices he has completely lost track of PB and can't seem to spot him. He notices a few people he recognises(kinda), namely Dr. Wily II, Vixy, Akira, and Sakura who appear to be having a Brawl session in the Game Room of Justice. He sighs again, then starts walking towards them seemingly because he doesn't have any better idea of where to go. Unfortunetly for him, just as he's about to say something he gets knocked over and stepped on by PB, who doesn't even seem to notice, who then strikes up a conversation with the others.

"Why.....must.......my......timing......be.........horrible..........urgh........" Magnus moans, his eyes converted into anime spirals as he lays on the floor with PB's footprints on his back and the left side of his face.

TO BE CONTINUED

-----------------------------------------------

Wheee, writing stories ish fun. Sucks that the only person I know well enough to attempt writing lines for is Nick, but meh. I'd go out of my way to talk to people, but, uh, i'm to lazy to hunt down everyone's MSN address or AIM screenname.

Magnus: And here you are complaining about how nobody hangs out at the Mercs HQ?

You shaddup.

Magnus: NEVAR!

*brandishes Spellbook* You wanna rethink that?

Magnus: o_o eep *gone*

I thought so. *throws spellbook over shoulder, sound of stuff crashing about and a cat is heard*

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
This is pretty good I've always wanted to do a story like this but I'm not that good at being spontanious nor can I make good long story plots.

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
This is pretty good I've always wanted to do a story like this but I'm not that good at being spontanious nor can I make good long story plots.

Thankies. I really don't expect there to be too many parts to thiss due to my own lazyness and the fact I has hard times coming up with plots myself. Well, I CAN come up with plots but then i quickly start making them over-complex and it kinda falls apart. DX

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Hyeheheheheh, awesome stuff. You got my personality right, which is always a plus~

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile

Nick Z. Sniper BLU Team

Sence I really CAN'T carry on with the story thing until I pester random RPM-ians, Here's Nick Z. Rythm's RPM Fortress 2 sketch. He's supposed to be saying one of the Sniper's various One-liner quotes, hence why He's the only one so far to have their mouth open. I meant to make it a lot more detailed, but, uh, i still suck at Mouse-drawing. Also notice he's got the most color out of the last few i've done: Been steadily getting less lazy about coloring, that, and it's weird to see the normally dark-ish brown parts of the Sniper's garb pure white. Oh yea, and i totally farking suck at drawing Sniper Rifles. the RED Sniper gets the Huntsman Longbow. THAT shouldn't be too hard....

Now i just need Night to give be some refrences so i can finish the one of them then move on to drawing Sakura.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Awesomesauce~

I can't wait to bomb some Dodongos take some sorry bloke's head off his shoulders! =D

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Tiem for moar Storeh things!

Ryujin Croncicles: Issue 1, Part 2

Semi-Kinda-Side Story bit
---------------------------------

Trace sighed, trudging down the hallway of the Ryujin Mercs Headquarters. "I don't get why Magnus felt he needed to land here. I mean, we haven't gotten a job in WEEKS. I'm going to loose my mind if I don't get to break some faces real soon."

"Speaking of Captain Violence, where the hell is he?" The Cyborg wondered aloud. He then remembered Magnus' typical location when Nick visits is the roof, then made a beeline for the elevator. To his dismay, he reached the roof only to find Nick sitting there, still reading. Trace then facepalm'd.

"God damn it." Trace moaned, walking over to Nick. "Hey, Rythm, where the hell did Magnus go?"

"Beats me." he replied. "He left to go mingle with some of the other RPM-ers."

Trace cocked an eyebrow. "Exactly how can that happen? He get invited somewhere by anybody?"

"Nah, I just told him to quit his bitching about lack of visitors and go try to hang out with other people so they might come here to hang out in the future."

"Interesting theory." The cyborg replied, rubbing his chin. "Say, you wo-"

"No, Trace, I don't have anything that requires your talents."

"Crud."

Meanwhile, back at Vixy's Game Corner.......

"WHY HASN'T ANYONE BOTHERED TO HELP ME?!" Magnus complained, still on the floor but with a lot more footprints on his back and face. "I MEAN REALLY. HOW HARD IS IT TO NOTICE A 6FT TALL TALKING LIZARD?!"

-------------------------------

Short part is short. Sence I wanted to put up another part quickly, I made a semi-side-story bit featuring Trace. I also expanded on Magnus' predicament at the Game Corner that nobody seems to have noticed they've been stepping on him. That, or someone was being a jerk and just stepping on him for the hell of it.

Either way, it's still funneh. I think. <_<;

Anywho, commentz 'n stuffz.

ALSO, LINK TO MAH DEVIANT ART GALLERY: http://magnusriujin.deviantart.com/

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Me playing Brawl... *o*
Ahem, so far, quite interesting reads there, you might wanna join in the Busy World RP (Though it might get daunting pretty fast...).
MSN-wise... *points below avatar*

Also, awesome Sniper Nick.
So what if BLU is a sausagefest?
It's one that pwns all!
*sulks*

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile

Enige Night RED Team

About time I got to the RED Team again! Night's design is actually based off the fact he never gave me any Refrence material, and as such he's all shadow-y with crazy grey hair. Also glowing eyes of doom. I do realise he doesn't have his Sentry up in the picture, but that can be chalked up as "he wasn't standing by it when this picture was taken" or something. He does, however, have the Engie's Spam Pistol. It's not really called that, but the Engie Pistol has, counting the 12 in it when you spawn, 212 shots. Srsly. it's Spam-riffic. It takes like, 3-4 minutes of NON-STOP shooting to empty the damn thing. Really. I tried it myself. I also gave him the Engie's Unlockable hat, the Mining Light, in case you were wondering about his helmet.

Also, I'm regretting joining the Busy World RP because I hopped in durring the middle and as such am beyond confused. And Srsly people, I wanna chat with you guys! I WANNA FINISH A MULTI-PART STORY/SERIES OF STORIES FOR ONCE AND AH DUN'T WANNA GET PEOPLEZ PERSONALITIES WRONG! ;O;

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
You know, that Night pic works. It just does.

BLU still rocks your cocks, though.

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
NEEDZ MOAR BUTT CHIN

Nah, I'm kidding. I like it, 'specially the nifty li'l mining helmet~

I WANNA FINISH A MULTI-PART STORY/SERIES OF STORIES FOR ONCE AND AH DUN'T WANNA GET PEOPLEZ PERSONALITIES WRONG! ;O;

Well, Nick is...

Oh, you mean other people. Right.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
I blame timezones. -_-

Anyways, interesting take on Night there.
However, the truth still stands. V
BLU still rocks your cocks, though.
8D

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
I was planning on giving you a description when you got around to making it, you should have told me...
But what can I say, that's how you do things. Anyway, I was a little skeptical about it at first, but then it got
me thinking about how most people envision me. And I was impressed! I can see why you picked the engineer for my
class; that was some great forethought you had while planning it!

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
I was planning on giving you a description when you got around to making it, you should have told me...
But what can I say, that's how you do things. Anyway, I was a little skeptical about it at first, but then it got
me thinking about how most people envision me. And I was impressed! I can see why you picked the engineer for my
class; that was some great forethought you had while planning it!

I'm sorry, wut? You think i thought this out? To be honest; No i did not. Hell, I basicly don't start making any of the images i post until about an hour or so before i put them up. I wark fast. And as for the appearance, i just went with "Well, i has no refrence so he gets to be shadow blob man!" when i made it. 8D

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
I have absolutely no idea what any of my last post meant. Ever. Blame it on insanity and let's move along......

Offline Night

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
So...you didn't plan on making me into what I thought you did?

Aw, that's too bad...

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile

Soldier Sakura RED Team

About time I finished this one. Fun to work on. And interesting note is that this one is moderately taller then the rest of the ones i've made so far(I think). Sakura looks a bit confused about something or she's just re-adjusting the helmet she's got on. XD

Sadly, until moar people sign up for this, I'm thinking this will be the last one i make sence i'm determined to do these in somewhat of an order.

As I can tell, the following slots are still open:
The RED Scout, Demoman, and Sniper and the BLU Scout, Demoman, Soldier, Pyro, and Heavy. Yes, I am just going to cast Akira as the RED Heavy Weapons Guy for the Heavy/Medic team-up pic with Medic Vixy.

Offline Nexus

• is one random son of a
  • SA-Class Hunter
  • No one ever said all Reploids were smart.
    • View Profile
I guess I can try and apply Rikoh for the BLU scout. He's got a profile in the Neo Secret Files and Origins topic.  :\ *iz bored and uncertain*

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
You said you couldn't draw girls.

Liar. =P

Looks really good! And heck, if I were her, I'd be confused, too. The Soldier, even compared to the others, is probably the most "male" character in the game. But she pulls it of nicely~

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Looks really good! And heck, if I were her, I'd be confused, too. The Soldier, even compared to the others, is probably the most "male" character in the game. But she pulls it of nicely~
Agreed. XD

Really nice job on Sakura there.
BLU STILL RULEZ

Offline Magnus Ragnar

• Persona 3/4 Addicted
  • Resistance Member
    • View Profile
I guess I can try and apply Rikoh for the BLU scout. He's got a profile in the Neo Secret Files and Origins topic.  :\ *iz bored and uncertain*

Characters do not get to join in teh TF2-themed fun unless they has same name as your Forum Display name(like myself). So Now YOU get to be the BLU Scout.

You said you couldn't draw girls.

Liar. =P

You shaddup. I have a hard time drawing a feminine figure, so it was pretty hard for me to get the pose right.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
...BLU team is a bit of a sausage fest.