Offline ST Jestah

• Procastinator Extraordinair
  • Neo Arcadian
  • Just chilling in the Nexus.
    • View Profile
Reply #250 on: February 13, 2010, 07:09:18 AM
New stuff of the week.
[spoiler=RM set 4]
The last two Robot Masters of my 1st generation bosses. Or at least their concept.

Defender Man (one on the left) was originaly going tobe a robot composed mostly of shields...it was a bit hard to imagine, much less design such a monstrosity.

Instead, decided to make him a Super Hero bot, based on the heroes and heroines of Tatsunoko. His supposed to be a mascot for a comic book company called Defender Studio. His mostly a bot madeto put on a show for the many adoring fans of this particular company.

This might not be his final design, though think it came out pretty good. PS:He can make sheild barriers appear from those small projector like devices on his forearms.

On the right, we have Shredder Man. the office robot.
This design is scrapped. His supposed to be a robot based on your everyday paper shredder. Coming up with a unique design for him is proving to be quite difficult for moi. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Joseph G. Phillips]
Anymuu's fighting partner.

I will shade this picture later in the future.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Anymuu had made Joseph into her slave, she made him wear this...yes, that is indeed thong...and he does go like that in battle.

An otaku who is enslaved by a powerful demoness, and he hasno problems with that.

Though he may look weak, scrawny, puny and cowardly, the guy's quite resistent to most attacks. A suitable shield for the Mistress Demoness Anymuu.

Joseph is of course both Anymuu's shield and weapon. Using her demon magic, she can change Jospeh's shape into various objects of war, old and new. In battle, he always stands behind his mistress. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Ktori Pong]
Final redesign of the Ping Pong Ninja, Tori Pong as you can see, made a lot of changes, those changes being:
-Adding a K to his name (it's pronounced "Kaytohree" by the way)
-Getting rid of the obligatory ninja scarf
-Giving him a carrying bag with an endless supply of nick-nacks
-Making him poor
-Giving him red eyes of EVIL!
-Making him a total [dark hold]!
-Excanging his dual paddles for a giant one
-Getting rid of his tanuki lackies (there are enough team fighters as it is)

Overall I believe this design came out rather well.
Bio
Name: "I'll tell you my name if you can beat me in the Game of Gods, but that's highly unlikely for such an inexperienced tadpole such as yourself."
Bloodtype: "If you can make me bleed, you'll know what type of blood I posses, but by that time you would have already been dead"
Citizenship: "I shall make the world my home once I've taken care of those meddlesome flies they dare call my oponents and claim the rightfull price of the King of Ping Pong"
Hobby: "PING PONG IS A WAY OF LIFE, IT'S NOT JUST A HOBBY YOU IGNORANT DOG!!"
Likes: "ARE YOU DEAF YOU BOTHERSOME PIG!? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHAT MY INTREST ARE BY NOW!! I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE WITH YOU!!"
Dislikes: *Hits journalist with a ping pong ball* "Does THAT answer your question!?"

Ktore Po-"YOU! SHUT UP!! I can tell my own story withouth the help of some mediocre narrator."

"Now then. Hmph mmph."

"There once was a great shadow warrior named Ktori Pong, he was the greatest of all shinobi in the land of Nipokolo. He was able to finish all his missions with a 100% efficency, no weakling ever saw him coming, and if they did, they would already be corpses lying o the ground"

"Indeed, Ktori was a great ninja, however, no one took him seriously. Why you ask? BECAUSE THOSE PIG HEADED IDIOTS DON'T RESPECT THE ALLMIGHTY SKILLS OF KTORI'S PING PONG JUTSU!! 'A ninja shouldn't be playing with children's toys' they said. 'You can't expect t be taken seriously bringing those things in battle'."

"They mocked him and his obviously superior ninjutsu. They were just jealous because te could never beat poor Ktori at a game of Ping Pong, the weaklings. The great sinobi, Ktori, was saddend by his comrades ignorance and fear of his own ninjutsu, and the Game of Gods. He knew he had to find a way to prove to them, just how great this things were."

"So, what did Ktori have to do to prove to them how great the Ping Pong Jutsu was? The answer: Defeat the Head Shinobi of Nipokolo. And he would have done so too, if it weren't for those meddlesome tanukis of his! THE CHEAT! THE DISGUSTING SCOUNDREL! THAT COWARDLY SACK OF BONES!!"

"After Ktori's utter, but completely unfair, defeat, he was banished from the Shinobi Sanctuary. 'GOOD RIDENCE!!' he said. He knew he shouldn't be in the same pressence of a low down, dirty, dogs that have a gal to call themselves Shinobi, but before he left, he made sure that there wouldn't be anymore future shinobi as a way to show him that he shouldn't have pooled such a low trick to the King of Ping Pong!"

"Ktori went out to search for disciples to teach his way of Ping Pong Jutsu. Unfourtinately, every tadpole he met would either mock his genius, or they were to weak and imcompotent to learn the ways of his ninjutsu."

"For ten long years, Ktori spend the rest of his days living in the uninhabitat forests of Nipokolo. Living in isolation, perfecting the ..."

"THEN that faithful day came when Ktori's day of recognition would come. Whispers in the air of a grand prize from a competition of strong warriors from around the world. This prize had the power to grant the greatest desire of the victor of this tournament. Ktori knew, tis is what he needed for his nijuts to be known, respected, feared and admired by the world."

"Taking all his equipment and his trusty Judgement Paddle, he went to find the place where this tournament would be held. If he can't gain respect through normal means, then he shall show the world the greatness that is Ping Pong Jutsu, by force! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

"...And that is the great and heart breaking story of Ktori Pong...Now..." *eyes glow* "Since you've heard my story, I'm afraid I can't let live." *readies his Judgement Paddle* "Sayonara, dog."

*vision fades to blood red*[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Sadness]
Based on a small chat about Tatsunoko VS Capcom's Japanese exclusive minigames.

Specificaly, one where you count Servbots/Kobuns from Mega Man Legends.

Appearantly, the exclusion of this particular minigame has devestated and ruined the lives of American and European players all over the world, but none are more heart broken, then our very own kid friendly, math maniac, and sun resistant vampire, The Count.

Why Capcom, WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

Made with Colored Pencils. ^-^ [/spoiler]

And this
[spoiler=News]For those who are intrested/worried about the Mega Man Paranormal fan fiction with pics series, don't worry, the project isn't dead. i've just been having a hard time deciding wether to color the first pics with colored pencils, a paint program, or just be lazy and give them a sketchy pencil/ink style with lots of shadding and call it a day, kinda like this pic http://blazingmetalstranger.deviantart.com/art/P-Megaman-Intro-Stage-sketch-149832731 only better.
[/spoiler]

PS: Hate. My. Keyboard.

Offline borockman

• Super avatar painter in training
  • Legendary Hero
  • DONALD ANGRY! DONALD SMASH!!
    • View Profile
Reply #251 on: February 13, 2010, 07:17:06 AM
Count looks so sad. XD

and I see a ping pong challenger.  [eyebrow]

Proud member of Indigo tribe!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #252 on: February 13, 2010, 09:57:11 AM
Again, interesting RM designs there, despite the one for Shredder Man is... Shredded. XD
So that's how Joseph looks while fighting... No wonder he's so happy. XD
Awesome ping-pong ninja, and lol at the Count. Sad, but so funny... XD

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Gotham Ranger

• Magic Everywhere In This Bitch
  • Master's Unit
  • Ooo, shiny~
    • View Profile
Reply #253 on: February 13, 2010, 10:04:22 AM
The Count makes me so sad

Offline Alice in Entropy

• Genderifically Confuzzled
  • Master's Unit
  • MAKE LOVE FOR MY KITTENS
    • View Profile
Reply #254 on: February 13, 2010, 04:23:57 PM
Alas, Poor Count, 'twas not meant to be.

Archer

Reply #255 on: February 14, 2010, 07:30:04 AM
Count... I feel your sadness.

Offline Afro-Shroom

• King of the N00bs
  • Master's Unit
  • DWII's Lab Expirement Verifier
    • View Profile
Reply #256 on: February 15, 2010, 04:12:15 PM
Love the ping pong ninja, and how the sad count looks.

"This hand of mine glows with an awesome power! It's burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take this! My love, my anger, and all of my sorrow! Shining Finger!!~ "

"This hand of mine is burning red! It's loud roar tells me to grasp victory! Erupting...Burning...FINGER!!!~"
-----
That one Nun...

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Reply #257 on: February 21, 2010, 03:43:30 AM
I have mah bots und mah DOCTAH!
[spoiler=Dr.Jazz and Shredder Man]
Redesigns of Shredder Man and Dr.Sleak Oni

They both came out rather nicely, had to change Dr.Sleak Oni to Dr.Jazz to make him sound more like a Classic Mega Man character. Also changed the hand licking to a snap of his fingers and snickering.

Bios will be put in the future.[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Calipso and Melody]
Redesigns of Blaze Woman and Melody.

This two gals work for Dr.Jazz, who he himself works for the military as the Head (that is to say their only) Scientist in charge of R&D of Weapons.

Calipso (scary looking bot on the left)
Known as the 'Robo Exterminator Unit'. A modified maid bot turned war machine. Rebuilt with rocket lauchers in her shoulder pads, a close range claw weapon on her right hand, rocket jets inside her legs giving her the ability of flight and quick movement, flamethrowers on the back of her head incase of attacks from the rear, and a powerful and large buster dubbed 'The Scrapper Buster'.

A projectile weapon capable of shooting large, destructive plasma shots that can completely destroy the enemy robots.
However, due to the immense power it uses, the buster tends to overheat quickly, so it takes time before Calipso is able to shoot a second shot.

She bring reprogrammed to seek out and obliterate robots infected by Robotenza (I'm calling by it's Wapanese name damn it, Roboenza just sounds silly to moi.), or just robots, controled or otherwise, who may be a potential threat to the military.

She has a bit of a loose cannon personality, she sometimes doesn't follow orders at all and just decides to blow up anything close to her vicinity. Luckily, for the military and it's reputation, she has only blown up builidings and areas which are either vacant, or filled only with robots.

She also likes to play with her target before making them into scrap metal. Overall, she is a dangerous foe to meet in the battle field.

Melody and The Tunes (Shy looking bot with floating robot orbs on the right)
Dr.Jazz' first none weapon based robot (or at least at first glance), and she has the number to prove it. Built as a lab helper and companion for the doctor on his endless work in the military's basement.

She's been programmed to have a shy personality, Dr.Jazz finds this to be both a cute and attractive trait for a female. Which is pretty much the only thing he'll let near him, and a welcome companion for his studies.

She doesn't talk much, as you might have guessed, and much like Dr.Jazz, she doesn't like to be around others either.

Knowing there might be an attack on the military, as protection (mostly for Dr.Jazz himself), the doctor gave Melody a sound wave emmiting component to fend off attackers. He also built noise amplifier units called 'Tunes', which increase the volume and power of the sound waves. The Tunes not only serve to protect and enhance Melody, but also help her on her daily tasks in thelab. [/spoiler]

And something sorta diferent.
[spoiler]
Just a doodle I made during the last week near the end of the first school semester.

This picture features 0(Zero) in it's newly gained for after using the Dark Star, his 4 Dark Matter Generals whom it used to obtain said star, one of them being a newly revived Dark Matter, and kirby arriving from a portal to SHAVE ZEE DAEIH!!

But really, it's just a doodle I did out of boredom in class. [/spoiler]
Larger scale of above pics here

Thank you all for the comments on my Sad Count, and the rest of my works, I'm glad you all liked it. Even if the Count depressed some of you.

PS: For those wondering, the Poll will be closed at the end of this month. This poll might strongly affect the style of some of my future pics and/or the types of pics I might make later on. This of course doesn't mean I'll stick to the most voted style, just what type of pics you'd mostly like to see made from moi.

So RPM, vote and decide the fates of your eye pleasuring! EYE PLEASURING GOODNESS!! Or torture for some of you. EYE TORTURE!!

PPS: Some Critics would be nice too. Want to know on what I should improve on.

EDIT:*face desk, face desk, face desk*  Just noticed I mixed my rights with my left on Calipso's description. fixed

Offline Black Mage J

• Sucking on fingers.
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #258 on: February 21, 2010, 03:52:54 AM
Woah, the galaxy picture is awesome!

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Reply #259 on: February 21, 2010, 04:27:19 AM
Whoa, the kirby one is awesome!

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #260 on: February 21, 2010, 05:01:14 AM
Hehe, I really like Dr. Jazz's new look, and Shredder too.

Calipso... Man, what a makeover, seriously firepower there.
And d'aww at Melody.

Lastly, that Zero pic, wow at the amount of details.

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Update!!
 WIPs/Linework

[spoiler=Turo Lightning]
Redesign of this character. Ruto Lightning

Just the linework for now. Very jaggy linework, but I will retrace the lines like I should have done with the rest of my colored works, sometime in the future. And by that time I'll probably have a better name for him other than 'Turo'.

Right now, this is just a Work In Progress.

PS: It was also good practice with my new fineline pen markers. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Bart E. Samson, The Master Baiter]
Redesign of this character. 1st Master Baiter

Now he is more cartoony, and he has a hat. Just a Linework for now.

Will color sometime in the future. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Moth Fairy Redux]
Slight redesign of this cute wittle fairy. D.awwwww

She's more moth-like now. Guess what she's eating.

Anyhoo, I'm planning to color this, (along with the 3 other new fairy). So, yeah, tisis just a Work In Progress for now.

Comments will still be apreciated.[/spoiler]

Welcome to a world of Smiles!!

[spoiler=Rendal "Lion Mug" Voremore]
Character for shooter/Action comic I had mindback in 10th grade. This is his current design I made last semester. I'll probably redesign, but I'm happy with this design for now.
Rendal is an Avarage Joe, working at an out of town medical clinic for the 'psicologicaly special', mostly taking care of his little step sister.

Rendal was born with a birth defect which made his eyes look like that of a lion's. Though it's not really a big deal (considering te more bizarre things in this world), he's pretty laid back guy, and likes to spend his freetime in the nearby junkyard. He also happens to have Bang Limb (metal weapon arm) made of scrap metal he found at the nearby junkyard. He likes to build weapons using nothing but thrown parts and other metals, it's a bit of a hobby for him.

Despite his BL being literaly made of junk, it's as functional as any new BL in the market. His weapon has 4 barrel, one for each finger, he can activate t my placing the thumb-like trigger in a small hole by the side of his index finger.

He has three modes of fire:
-Standard mode, which is like a normal gun, with two barrels (barrels being any of te 4 fingers)
-Auto mode, which is much faster, but less pricess, than stantard mode. It can use either 3-4 barrels.
-Spreader mode, like the name suggests, it spreads the bullets in a wide range. Can only use 4 barrels [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Talla]
A secondary chacter for a shooter/action comic I hadin mind back in the 10th grade.

Compared to her last design...not much has changed. Might redesign her, a maybe gve her some other weapons.
Talla, a lone female mercenary.

Talla a strong woman, both mentally and phisically. Though she looks like any ordinary human, she can lift things 10 times her own wait. Rumors have it she may have been spliced with the DNA of an ancient and extinct animal with that same type of strenght.

She keeps her toughts to herself, never answering anyone other than with a simple 'no' or 'yes'. She stays serious all the time, expressing nothing, nota sigle emotion on her face.

This could mostly be related to her strange behaviour outside of work. She consumes large amounts of sugar, scavenges for food, mostly at picnics. Builds large mounds of dirt...using he own saliva as a sort of cement, and biting anyone near her territory.

Her weapons of choice are shurikens or other throwing knives, and a large, heavy duty rifle. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Scientist Pirate]
Another secondary character for an shooter/action comic had in mind in 10th grade.

This character needs a redesign and renaming, ASAP! Only thing I like about him is his face and eyepatch. Weapon is just awful.

Cannon Hand gun...I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!!

Now here's his bio
<Insert good name here> is a Scientist Pirate...

He dwells in desert border of the Utopia of Smiles, stealing goods and reasearch supplies from passing hover ships. He plunders th ships along with his mechanical henchmen, who he built himself.

<good name> counducts .research on stones called Valuzinite (temporary name), a mineral which mutates the dna of any live that comes in contact with it. This mineral is mostly found withing the mines of the Utopia in the very desert region he is in.

His motives for doing so are unknown, though for whatever reason it was, it got him kicked out of the Utopia. He was sentencened to death, but he somehow came out alive.

Being a former citizen of the UOS, he bares the permenant, genetically implanted since birth, smile on his face. He regrets being born in such a mad, ignorant, smile crazed society. [/spoiler]
[spoiler=Smiles]
The main antagonist of an action comic/shooter I had in mind when was in 10th grade.

He used to be chubbier in the first design. He also had a round head, but that made him look like anothe big smile, glasses wearing villain.
"Smiles make the world go round! Anything else in this world will make it crumble and die!"

That is the toughts, ideals, morals and overall being of Greck Heinfield, better known as "Emperor Smiles". A former scientist who actually managed to do what others wish to, take over the world, or at least half of it.

He rules over the immensely large, and growing, Utopia of Smiles. "A place filled with bliss and happiness, a true Heaven on Earth", or so he says. It is place where it's citizens live in seemingly perfect harmony withing the borders of this planet. All while bearing a permanent, unremoveable smile on their face.

Currently, Smiles is waging a war agaisnt the Eastern World. Making sure the world will be just as he envisions it to be; Happy and forever smiling.

Smiles has an strange personality. His tone of voiceis always happy and charismatic. It seems like he's always calm and cheery, never showing negative emotions such as anger or sorrow.

Like the rest of the people in his metropolis, he too has a permenant (yet creepy) smile on his face. Being a scientist at heart, Smiles still conducts experiments undercovers while his not busy with military or political buisness. [/spoiler]

And now for the reason I didn't update last week.

[spoiler]
8-bit gif animation of mah Bounce Man's intro sequence.

1 of 8 gifs (one of each Robot Master). I also plan to make sprite sheets for 'em. I already finished Bounce's, but I don't plan on showing it just yet.

You'll noticed there are some slight changes from his former design.
His original design didn't translate well in 8-bit s there had to be some changes.

Though I gotta say, this simpler design looks much better than the old one.

Expect more of the 8-bit RMs to come. [/spoiler]

All RMs have already been sprited, just need to make sheets and animate them.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Looks like the moth girl is eating spaghetti there!  8D

World of Smiles.... awesome character design, especially the lion!

Bounce man looks nice.

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Well, you know my comments for half of these already. :3

Have to say, I'm intrigued of your Smiles story... Hope for more?

*swipes Bounce Man*

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Looks like the moth girl is eating spaghetti there!  8D

World of Smiles.... awesome character design, especially the lion!

Bounce man looks nice.
Nope. Keep guessing

Thanks for the compliment, but don't get used to the designs.
I'm planning on changing them sometime in the future...except for maybe Smiles and Rendal, those two came out good.

Quote from: Dr. Wily II  :Wlink=topic=1509.msg21713 :W5#msg217135 date=1268051621
Have to say, I'm intrigued of your Smiles story... Hope for more?

*swipes Bounce Man*
Unfourtinately, this (like a lot of others things of mine) will be put on hold for now.

*Phantom Rex appears behind Wily*

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
I see. Oh well, when the time is right...
... *turns around, and screams*

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
'Nother Sprite.
[spoiler]
8-bit opening/intro animation for Spin Woman.

Had to make her simpler and remove the pop-out spike holes. You'd think that having no spikes will make her weaker, but considering those sharp things I call her feet can be considered as spikes. Combined with her spinning speed of 100mph (or so). You're pretty much looking at a run-away saw in graceful ballerina form.

Not to mention that a lunge from one of those ballerina jumps could prove quite fatal.

On a sidenote, I haven't finished her sprite yet. So far, ITS A NIGHTMARE!! So many perspectives for spinning animations. Again, I don't plan to show the sheet just yet, and by that time it will probably have less actions than it does now.

Enjoy, comment and/or criticize.[/spoiler]

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
She's cute. I'd love to play/dance/tango/duel with her~ ^^

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
She's cute. I'd love to play/dance/tango/duel with her~ ^^
Vixy tangoing with a ballerina?...Now that would be intresting to see. I might make it when I have free time.

Offline borockman

• Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Hmmm, very interesting... you don't mind fanarts right?

Offline Dr. Wily II

• RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
As mentioned, that sprite is awesomely cute, and awesome. :3

Offline Blackhook

• Dropper of ships
  • Legendary Hero
    • View Profile
Just two sprites and you have already proven you superiority *bows down*

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Ah, she looks very elegant. :)

Offline ST Jestah

• Neo Arcadian
    • View Profile
Hmmm, very interesting... you don't mind fanarts right?
Not at all, it would be an honor to have fanart from you.
Just two sprites and you have already proven you superiority *bows down*
I am not superior, there are a lot of other spriters here whom are a lot better than moi. Yourself included. You may rise now. 8D
As mentioned, that sprite is awesomely cute, and awesome. :3
Ah, she looks very elegant. :)
Thank you for the comments guys.

Still, I think I need to clean up her sprite a bit, those fore arms don't look right to moi.

Offline VixyNyan

• Kind & Generous Fluffy Pillow~
  • RPM Ecchi Princess
  • ♪ Vixylicious Nya Nya~ ♪
    • View Profile
    • Rockman Perfect Memories
Vixy tangoing with a ballerina?...Now that would be interesting to see. I might make it when I have free time.

I'd love that. ^o^ Put me in a white ballerina dress (and any accessories you think will fit) and the dance is on~ x3

Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2506-4200
[DeviantArt|Twitch.tv|Youtube|Fan Work|WiiVC|Character File]
Rock10: Ranking. Rock9: AC, EA, SS, Challenge, Ranking.
(c) Sky Child~