Kit · 2372

Offline Kit

• #1 wizard of disappearing
  • Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
on: December 13, 2009, 04:20:52 PM
We just got this game yesterday and HOLY [parasitic bomb] I LOVE THIS. Having played AC 1 and it leaving me with an empty feeling inside, this was definitely the pick-me-up I needed. Graphics are lovely and more breathtaking than the first one, combat is more fluid and doesn't want to make you fling the controller at the screen sometimes. Oh boy, all the extra [parasitic bomb] they added in this one almost made me cream my pants. A huge-ass Villa for free given by your uncle? [parasitic bomb] YEAH. Double Hidden blades? [tornado fang]ing [parasitic bomb] YEAH.
Poisoned blades?
YES.
YES.
YES.
Also you have an uncle named Mario who, when appears on screen, actually says "Its-a me, Mario!" when you first encounter him.
Anyone else played it, looked at it, just made money to buy whores and nothing else?

they dont think it be like it is but it do

Offline Align

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
    • Natural Selection, my FPS of choice
Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 05:22:12 PM
Not played either game, but saw the short movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct2kbLBuSOg
They were interesting.

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 13, 2009, 06:40:08 PM
I can't believe there's another Assasins Creed fan here. 8)
I played the first one and its beautiful, but I didn't play the second yet. I like the characters in the first game. And you gotta love Ezio and young Leonardo Da Vinci. As for Mario, his mercenaries are all wearing green but Mario is wearing red. Imagine they are an army of Luigis. 8D

Offline Jericho

• Rather Unique
  • RPM Knight
  • Long time no see!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 13, 2009, 07:02:18 PM
You know, I'm still very tempted to play through this series, especially since it was made by the same guys responsible for The Sands of Time. I just keep on forgetting to grab a copy for PC and getting to work. That and their weird idea of making entire levels of the game preorder bonuses only really sucks ass. XD

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 13, 2009, 07:30:12 PM
I like how DaVinci is supplying the weaponry.  XD

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 07:34:19 PM
I can't believe there's another Assasins Creed fan here. 8)
I played the first one and its beautiful, but I didn't play the second yet. I like the characters in the first game. And you gotta love Ezio and young Leonardo Da Vinci. As for Mario, his mercenaries are all wearing green but Mario is wearing red. Imagine they are an army of Luigis. 8D

lololol I was thinking the same thing.

I like how DaVinci is supplying the weaponry.  XD

DAVINCI IS SUCH A FLAMING [Top Spin] BUT I LOVE HIM SO MUCH

You know, I'm still very tempted to play through this series, especially since it was made by the same guys responsible for The Sands of Time. I just keep on forgetting to grab a copy for PC and getting to work. That and their weird idea of making entire levels of the game preorder bonuses only really sucks ass. XD

Oh man, Jelly you really need to play it! Some of the viewpoints make me nervous they're so high, and oh god one wrong misstep... D=

Offline Sniper X

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #6 on: December 13, 2009, 08:43:11 PM
Some of the viewpoints make me nervous they're so high, and oh god one wrong misstep... D=
Leap of Faith save your lives.

Offline Kit

• Master's Unit
  • hue
    • View Profile
    • Art stuff
Reply #7 on: December 14, 2009, 01:43:02 AM
Leap of Faith save your lives.

Yes they can, but I can't tell you how many times I've killed myself forgetting to do the Leap of Faith lol

Offline TheDivine

• Resistance Member
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: December 28, 2009, 06:47:39 PM
Played it, beat it in two days, loved every minute, can't play the first one any more, annoyed slightly by the end, can't wait for the third one.

/sagenod.