The Mana-Verse

Blue Valkyrie · 229932

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1975 on: March 04, 2015, 04:40:40 AM
(Whatever works. I'll hold off for a bit to see who's next in line, but I have my next post in mind if anything.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• PB's Egoprentice and Weapon's Shack Owner
  • RPM Soldier
  • Don't make me mess you up
    • View Profile
Reply #1976 on: March 04, 2015, 04:45:01 AM
(I certainly don't have anything more to add.)

Current playthrough: Chrono Trigger and God Eater Ressurection

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1977 on: March 04, 2015, 04:45:42 AM
((I'll hold off till Tenk posts then we fight the robot proper!))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1978 on: March 04, 2015, 04:47:18 AM
(Then Sakura can attack the Joints like she was planning and Riagan can Smashy Smashy. 8D)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1979 on: March 04, 2015, 04:54:59 AM
((Prof has a plan that I probably won't get to until after my appointment tomorrow afternoon.))

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1980 on: March 04, 2015, 04:55:55 AM
((I'll catch up tomorrow with posts, running on three hours sleep.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1981 on: March 04, 2015, 04:56:42 AM
((Prof has a plan that I probably won't get to until after my appointment tomorrow afternoon.))
(I assume his plan is to get through White Beard to get to the Omni Gem?)

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1982 on: March 04, 2015, 04:57:07 AM
(I'll post mine after TENK does, in that case.)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1983 on: March 04, 2015, 04:57:58 AM
(Yeah I won't post anything else unless it's Peam related.)

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1984 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:07 AM
(I assume his plan is to get through White Beard to get to the Omni Gem?)
((Nope.  There's also Albertus, Shadow Master, and a GIANT FRIGGIN' MECH to deal with before that.  He has a different plan.  You'll see when I post it.))

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1985 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:49 AM
(Okay then, also you forgot Mask Master.)

Offline Dr. Wily II

• Staring down from above as
  • RPM Knight
  • *blushes*
    • View Profile
Reply #1986 on: March 04, 2015, 05:08:01 AM
(Albertus and Shadow Master will not partake in this battle at all, hence Shadow's displeasure earlier. And if it isn't obvious by now... [spoiler]White Beard is just a pawn, used by both Mask Master, and Albertus.[/spoiler])

I'm watching you all. Always watching.

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1987 on: March 04, 2015, 05:09:17 AM
(What everyone else said)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1988 on: March 04, 2015, 05:10:32 AM
(Yeah I figured since he really hasn't had a lot of presence in the plot, along with how everyone calls him an idiot.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
  • The guy feeding off on your hate
    • View Profile
Reply #1989 on: March 04, 2015, 08:48:40 AM
Observing how some of the parties attacks were somehow penetrating, Toshi focused the mana in her spear, causing it surge up with electricity.

Toshi - "Bigger doesn't make it invincible." she readies herself to throw her spear at the weakened spot in the barrier, as the spear glowed with electricity. "Purazuma Kushizashi!" Like thowing Jupiter's lightning bolts, her spear comes flying towards the giant mech, piercing the shield half way through, although it seems to be stuck. But with the combined electricity from the previous attacks, the surge of electricity began to grow, as if the spear was absorbing electricity from the other attacks. It seems like the area affected, was ready to discharge into a plasmatic explosion should it receive more lightning attacks.

Toshi - "How's that for a lightning rod." she smirked.

(Yes. Send in more lightning attacks to create a huge EMP, maybe?)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1990 on: March 04, 2015, 02:55:58 PM
The combined attacks from every party member finally bring down the barrier in a rather spectacular explosion, the members still in melee ranged are knocked back a little but the Mecha is finally open to attack. White Beard curses under his breath as he opens several ports on the shoulders and chest. "Charge the Mana Cannons!"

The Mecha starts pelting the group with various elemental shots. (no larger than charged buster shots)

Offline Sakura Leic

• RPM Soldier
    • View Profile
Reply #1991 on: March 04, 2015, 04:10:58 PM
Sakura tries to dodge the blasts as best as she can while throwing Electric Kunai at each of the joints starting with the left arm to decrease its mobility and possibly to get it to overload.

"Prof!" Sakura shouted "Do you happen to have some kind of goopy expandy goop in your bag?"

(She wants to gum up the cannons.)

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1992 on: March 04, 2015, 05:53:30 PM
Although it seems easy for Toshi and company to dodge the many elemental blasts, from their distance; she, however, can't find a decent opening to retrieve her spear, laying dormant below the mech's feet.

Toshi - "Damn! This is nuts!" she cursed as she still can't advance through the elemental barrage, "There must be a way through these."

Grifter - "Toshi!" he called out to her while taking flight so to evade the barrage more easily.

Toshi - "What is it?"

Grifter - "Ever notice something weird about the blasts colors and shape?"

Riyalie - "Yeah, now that you mention it." she catches on as she can clearly see the blasts resembling specific elemental properties, "They do look odd in a way."

Grifter - "Toshi! Try using your Liquid Bullets on the fire blasts."

Toshi - "Right!" she readies herself, by forming a tiger hand sign "Suiton: Teppōdama!" as she fires a blast of water from her mouth, at the oncoming fire blasts <oddly shaped similar to the water based blasts>, as predicted, Toshi's water attacks are somehow canceling out the fire blasts. "Alright it wor... woah!" being a little too caught up in her success, she just managed to dodge another blast, "Easy there, gotta stay focused."

Studying the patterns of the barrage she can just barely make out where to find vulnerabilities in the blasts.

(I'll just wait on another post before taking action.)

Fear me.

Offline Fxeni

• Master's Unit
  • Shall we?
    • View Profile
Reply #1993 on: March 04, 2015, 06:33:42 PM
Fxeni watched as the barrier went down, and his spell was already ready to go. He points his spear upward and the Napalm Bombs are sent in an arc in the air towards the mech. He barely dodged one of the mana blasts, watching the spot where he was initially standing freezing over.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1994 on: March 04, 2015, 07:17:05 PM
((Heading out for appointment, be back later.))

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1995 on: March 04, 2015, 07:26:02 PM
Toshi - "Okay. Here goes something." She races through the mana barrage, firing her Liquid Bullets against any fire based mana blasts, as she makes her way to her spear.

As she gets closer, she makes a slide for her spear, grabbing a hold of it quickly as it begins to surge up with electric mana.

Riyalie - "Toshi! Heads up!" she alerts Toshi as a bright mana blast was about to hit her directly.

Toshi - "Oh no!" gritting her teeth, she held her spear tightly in front of her, as her spear and the blast collided, sending Toshi flying over the edge of the tower.

Grifter - "Hang on. I'm coming." He swoops down to save Toshi's fall, making sure he doesn't get hit by any of the mana blasts.

Riyalie - "I'm going to kill you for that!" she charged in trying to break through the mana barrage with her sawblade axe, swatting a side as many blasts as she could, although every time she hits one causes a surge of pain to hit her, yet she tries to shake off the searing pain.

Meanwhile, Grifter manages to catch Toshi in his arms, saving her from her free fall.

Toshi - "Thanks. thought I was done that time." she pants a bit from the experience.

Grifter - "No problem, ma'am." he replied as he redirects back up the tower, "We better get back up there, before Riyalie does something she's going to regret, painfully." He said out of concern.

Little does Toshi realize that her spear was suddenly glowing from the mana blast earlier.

(I'm going to use this to give Toshi's spear light elemental capabilties.)

Fear me.

Offline Blue Valkyrie

• Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1996 on: March 04, 2015, 08:42:25 PM
The attacks begin to chip away the armor revealing some weak spots on the chest and lower left leg, several cannons are disabled or completely destroyed as well. Still the mecha seems functionalist and White Beard is slowly closing in and the party start to feel clostrophic as they begin to run out of tower to stand on.

Offline Mr. Haxwell

• Totally hax
  • Master's Unit
    • View Profile
Reply #1997 on: March 04, 2015, 09:10:30 PM
As Riyalie manages to break through the worst of the barrage, ignoring whatever burns she may have contracted, she notices the mech feeling a bit shaky around the lower left leg joins, immediately advancing towards it.

Riyalie - "I've got you n... BWOAF!" as she got near, the mech suddenly kicked her a side as if it knew she was going for the lame leg. "Bloody hell! That frikken hurts, Goddamnit!" she cursed in pain, rubbing the horrible bruise left behind from the kick, as she gets up to try again.

Fear me.

Offline Quickman

• Crystal Clod and
  • RPM Sorcerer
  • Classy clod
    • View Profile
    • B. Roth Arts
Reply #1998 on: March 04, 2015, 10:29:27 PM
Sakura tries to dodge the blasts as best as she can while throwing Electric Kunai at each of the joints starting with the left arm to decrease its mobility and possibly to get it to overload.

"Prof!" Sakura shouted "Do you happen to have some kind of goopy expandy goop in your bag?"

(She wants to gum up the cannons.)

The Professor was edging along the rim of the tower, working toward a defensible position nearest White Beard.  He rummaged through his bag, even though he knew he didn't have anything that Sakura wanted, so he threw her a look and shook his head.

However, he found another goldstone cylinder and pocketed it, holding it in his charred hand until he was close enough.

Once he felt he was within range, he took the cylinder out of his pocket, uncapped it, put it in a makeshift sling, and flung it toward the mech.  The compound inside explode in a frosty cloud as it hit the mech's left shoulder joint.

((Just got back, need to catch up.))

Offline Protoman Blues

• Green Lantern of Sector 1337
  • RPM Knight
  • Searching for Wanda
    • View Profile
Reply #1999 on: March 04, 2015, 11:33:36 PM
Riagan saw what the Professor did and moved to attack that very spot. He turned the sledgehammer to the pick part of it, then jumped towards the mech. He managed to strike the spot before being knocked back, sliding right towards the edge of the tower. He used the pick on the hammer and jabbed it into the ground, stopping him from flying off.